Serving David Ch. 9

Story Info
Tawny returns to home with Mistress Darla & Ricki.
10.5k words
4.63
20.2k
00

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 08/13/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tawny_h
tawny_h
48 Followers

Author's Note: This story is a sequel to "The Program", which traces Tawny's journey from a voluntary sexual submissive in a D/s relationship to a paid, contracted pleasure slave, sold through a multinational conglomerate, called simply "The Company". This is the story of her first six-month service as a Company slave and begins immediately after her sale auction as her first owner, Dave, is claiming his prize. Dave is an unusual "owner" in that his ownership came as a result of his entering a contest, through which he won Tawny's services for a six month period.

This Story has two "alternative" chapters 4 and 8, which contain material unacceptable for posting on Literotica.com. The alternative chapters, appear on the Allextremesex.com page and are accessed through the Erotic Stories "Extreme" link on the Literotica.com site index, stories & pics page. The story is readable with either version of chapters 4 and 8.

* * * * *

Part 9: Transitions

Tawny laughed at Ricki's little joke and leaned back in her chair on the lanai. Tawny was still nude. Ricki had not allowed her to wear a stitch of clothing since she arrived the morning before. Since then Ricki had been making love with her sister until just an hour before when she finally decided they both needed to break for something more substantial to eat than pussy.

"I got a call into Mistress Darla while you were showering, honey. She will, in fact, be here tomorrow. She said she can't wait to see you, and, well, more than just see you, I think." Ricki paused looking Tawny over. "I'm telling you girl, I did miss you. I'm so glad I was here, alone, when your plane got here. I've got you all to myself until Mistress arrives."

Tawny smiled, almost blushing, because Ricki did seem so happy to see her and make love with her again. The feeling was mutual.

"But honey, tell me what you started telling me about Brad. I mean, you seem to be saying that he's out of your picture now?"

"Well, he is, I think. I mean, he'll no doubt get access to me as long as I am a slave for the Company, but he was just different when he had me for the couple of days before I left Master David's."

"What do you mean, different?" Ricki put up her hand to cut off Tawny's reply. "No, wait, this will take a few minutes and I don't want to waste a minute with you. Come back into the playroom and lets fuck while we talk."

"God, Ricki! Are you insatiable?"

Ricki gave Tawny a stern look. "With you I am. Now, do I sense that you are tired of me?"

Tawny frowned. "No, not at all Ricki, its just that, well, its just that nothing, really. This is serious talk, about Brad, and how this slavery thing seems to be warping my mind."

"Well, its not warping your body, come with me now and quit complaining. You can talk while we fuck. I'll just take it slow and nice, but I haven't even gotten close to having enough of you yet."

"Yet?" Complained Tawny, "I doubt you ever will."

Ricki looked back and smiled as she grasped Tawny's hand. "That's right, I never will, now bring your pretty pussy along and let's fuck some more."

Tawny made final adjustments to the straps for her dildo. It was a fat long one, 8 inches, with a lifelike appearance of a circumcised penis. Ricki lay on a large, round futon and beckoned Tawny to her. Tawny mounted between Ricki's legs and leaned over her. Tawny looked over Ricki's body before kissing her gently on the lips. Ricki still turned her on with her elaborate tattoo scheme. She loved the way they looked, dark green vines running over her legs, around her hips, up her back and over her shoulders and down to circle her breasts. Ricki had small breasts, but very firm and topped with dark round areola and distinctly pointed nipples that were always hard and firm when Tawny was with her. Ricki always made her feel sexy and Tawny felt so honored because Ricki both told her and showed her, physically, that she turned her on. Tawny broke her kiss slowly and then fed the dildo into Ricki's pussy for the second time that day.

Ricki closed her eyes and ran her fingers over Tawny's back and ass as the dildo penetrated her tunnel, slow and deep. Tawny felt her shiver under her. Once she started her rhythmic fucking, using very slow and steady strokes, Ricki opened her eyes and smiled up at her.

"Mmmmm, now Tawny, now tell me all about Brad."

Tawny continued her slow fucking and looked at Ricki's face as she spoke.

"Well, when I was just dating him, so to speak, last year, he was rough with me at first, but the relationship matured when I went D/s with him. He found my limits and respected them. I thought that he was just a good sex partner, but looking back, I think he was falling in love, not just lust."

"Yea, so what? Don't men always fall in love with you?" Ricki gasped a little just as the dildo sank deep and pushed against her cervix. "I know you have that effect on me."

"Oh Ricki, you sweetheart! I know, I love you too, but you know, how it's different with men. Us girls can love without feeling jealous and possessive. Men just never seem to be able to do that. Even Dave had a problem with it." Tawny pushed the dildo hard again and smiled when Ricki gasped and wiggled under her. "And Brad was no exception. He loved me and that seemed to give him the excuse to abuse me. I guess he thought my feeling were mutual, but when he cheated on me, started making demands I would not meet, I broke it off. I thought that would be it, but he kept coming back, taunting me, trying to force himself on me, as though that would make me take him back."

Ricki sighed and scratched Tawny's ass gently. "I love you Tawny, and that doesn't cause problems, does it?"

Tawny smiled and kissed Ricki. "No, it doesn't cause problems, because you don't make demands on me, like a man does. You see, I can go here or there and even be a slave and I always come back to you, because I love you too, but I don't make demands on you either. Men do, at least that's been my observation. Like Brad, after he approached me on the beach one time, and tried to rape me I rejected him still, so instead, he hooked up with Roger and trapped me into doing what he wanted. I think that he actually thought that if he kidnapped me, I'd fall in love, like some pirate romance novel.

"Yea, well, men are stupid. I really don't know why you mess with them. All you need is me." Ricki giggled and reached up to massage Tawny's breasts.

"Well, I do like to fuck them, but then, remember, I'm a hopeless submissive in the bedroom. But, to go on, when I came here with Darla Brad disappeared and I thought that was it, but then came that session that Mistress Darla set up. I was really surprised, but it seemed to me that Brad had finally changed. Since he was working for Mistress, and not himself, he got what he had always wanted, getting me to do whatever he wanted without question. I was so glad that Mistress did that because, not only did I get to let my inhibitions out and fuck for him the way I like it, but it was like Brad had at last become just a good fuck, and not a meddling man."

"Well, isn't that what you wanted? So you have it your way after all!"

"Well, not quite. You see, he was on the training island and got to fuck me again, but I could tell he was back to his old ways, trying to get some sort of attachment, a commitment from me. I was glad that I was in the slave program, because I at least could get away from him again. But then came last week. Here I am getting ready to say my farewells to Master Dave when Brad shows up again."

Ricki squirmed under Tawny as the dildo sank deep into her again. "God, your kidding. How did he pull that off?"

"I don't know, but Dave was in on it. I'm not going to tell Mistress Darla, unless she specifically asks. But, the point is, he was different this time. I think he finally let me go."

"OK, I can't stand it, how did you come to that conclusion?" Ricki blurted out the last word as a comfortable spasm wracked her pussy. She grasped Tawny's breasts and grimaced.

Tawny slowed her fucking movements, holding Ricki's orgasm at bay until she finished her tale. "I guess it was because he was not gentle or tender at all. He fucked me over and over and never brought up the subject of seeing me again, or asking me if I liked it. He called me a slut and treated me like one. He never really did that before. And then he had a group of guy come in to gang me. I think, in the end, that he didn't think that I was worthy of his attention, because I was a slave, and will be one for years to come."

Ricki grasped Tawny's hips and shook, urging her to fuck her harder, but Tawny resisted. "Well, then good. You are rid of him."

"Yea, I am, I think, but it hurts a little, that he has rejected me because I'm a slut, because I'm a slave. It's like I'm not good enough for him."

Ricki looked aghast. "Shush girl! Don't let me ever hear you say a thing like that again! He never was and never will be good enough for you! You of all people have nothing at all to be ashamed of. You're the very best slave that ever did the Company and you'll be talked about around the world for years to come. You are the top of your field, which happens to be sex, so be proud of it. Besides, I'd bet you anything you'll feel his cock again, but it will be just good hard fucking, the way you like it. You'll see. No man can resist the temptation to fuck you Tawny. You're the best!"

Ricki always made her feel better. "Yes, sweetie, you are so right. I didn't want him anyway. He is playing the sour grapes game. Now, I'll never bring it up again. But you, you owe me one very strong orgasm." Tawny grinned and began pumping the dildo into her lover fast and hard. It only took a few strokes. Ricki wiggled and screamed as she clutched at her D/s sister. The orgasm seemed like the strongest one she had ever had. Every time she touched Tawny she got that result. It was only part of the reason she loved her so much.

………………………………………………

The mid morning sun formed odd shadows as it shined through the ivy covered trellis that formed the shading in Mistress Darla's lanai garden. Tawny pulled at the bindings that held her stretched out on a large square frame. It was the same place she had been bound the night Mistress Darla pierced her nipples and clit.

Ricki had been very specific with her about how to prepare herself for her re-introduction to Mistress Darla. The douches, the lubrications, the perfume to use, the lipstick, eyeliner, all the body oils and the original engraved body jewelry that adorned her nipples, her clit and her hood. She wore nothing but her heels. There was not a hair or even a fine fuzz on her body, save her head. She was attached at each corner by strong rope attached to finely lined leather cuffs on her wrists and ankles. There was a large table in front of her with all sorts of implements on display to tease her as she waited for Mistress Darla's arrival. There were whips, clamps, straps, stim-beads, needles, dildos, vibrators, even one of those butterfly affairs, just like the one that Mistress Lynne had introduced to her.

Tawny had not seen the Mistress for six months, so she was wondering what sort of reunion she had planned. If she used all the tools on the table, it would be a long, stimulating day, and night, probably. Tawny knew from experience that Mistress Darla could be practically insatiable and she would use her for as long as she wanted to. How Tawny stood up was never of concern to her.

As she waited, strained by the lengthy time she had been stretched out like a trussed slave, which is just what she was, after all, she thought about a lot of things, one of which was her relationship with her and Ricki. Strictly speaking, she had no obligation to serve Mistress Darla, since she was now a company slave and Darla, although an associate of the Company, had no control over her. But she would do anything Darla told her to do. She willingly gave herself up to Darla's ownership and was pierced to prove it. Darla was the only person with whom she had no limits. If she wanted to tattoo her, cut her, brand her, beat her, whatever, she would do it for her. She didn't understand herself, why she felt that way, but it was like, Darla was the center of her universe. Anything else could come or go or change, but she had decided to herself that she would obey Mistress Darla. Her experience in her slavery only made her feelings in this area firmer.

Darla was finishing her preparations in her chambers, only a short walk from her garden where her prize possession, Tawny, should be hanging, trussed like a helpless bitch. She smiled to herself as she pulled the leather gloves over her hands. The fingers, of course, were absent. Her body was wrapped in an elaborate web of soft black leather, which left her breasts open, but lifted, and firm. She wore tall, black-heeled boots of fine, soft leather. Her lipstick was dark red and she wore a thick layer of dark eyeliner and shadow. She looked sinister as she stood before the mirror, admiring her work. She turned to Ricki and stood still as she asked Ricki's opinion. Ricki was her most trusted girl and she always felt better if she gave her an honest opinion. Ricki had always been good for that.

"Ricki, darling, what do you think?"

Ricki hesitated, giving Mistress Darla a good looking over, front and back. Not only did Ricki enjoy looking at Darla, any chance she got, but she honestly wanted Darla to be the very best Domme, and that included her dress and look.

"Mistress, I do really believe you look wonderful. It is very impressive. Tawny will shiver when she sees you." Ricki smiled, and then looked down, thinking. Darla read the mind of her number one submissive, as she had learned to do so well.

"Thank you Ricki. Now, spit it out, you want to know something, don't you, you curious little girl? Sticking up for your favorite little slave again, aren't you?"

"Mistress, I just, well, I don't want Tawny to be hurt. Has she done something wrong?"

Darla laughed. "No, no my sweetheart, not at all; quite the contrary. She has done a magnificent job as a slave. Since you had the audacity to ask, I will share with you. I was going to anyway, but I wanted to tease you and see if you would ask. I knew you would, you little manipulator. Come to me."

Ricki stepped close and Darla gave her a gentile caress and a soft kiss on the lips. "Tawny doesn't belong to me now, officially that is. She is Company property. She doesn't even have to be here, but she is. Not only is she here, but she is trussed up in my garden with a table full of pain implements stretched out before her. She offered you no resistance when you trussed her, did she?"

No Mistress, she didn't. She was anxious, actually."

"Yes anxious, because she is doing it for me. That is my first purpose. You see, she is here voluntarily. If I have her figured correctly, I could have asked her to tattoo her body purple and be branded on each cheek and she would do it. You see, since she has become a slave, she has needed a base of reference for her life. To some people it is religion, to others a spouse, or both, but I think that to Tawny it is me, or us, I should say, now. And I just want to see if I am right. I want her to consider me her no-limits owner, her permanent Mistress. I think I am there."

Ricki smiled as she considered the implications. Tawny as a sister forever!

"Remember when I talked about that old adage, about letting the bird go? If it leaves, it never belonged to you anyway, but if it comes back, it is truly yours? Well, the bird is back and in her cage. I think it will always return, so I can let it out all I want. Like you honey."

Ricki beamed with admiration. She would always be back. She adored Darla and was proud to be hers. "Yes Mistress, like me."

"There is another purpose. Tawny has elected to serve a young woman named Mistress Paula. I am familiar with this woman. She frightens me. She is dark at times. She has a way of controlling girls. She will make Tawny do many things she has not done and Tawny will meet the challenge, but I am concerned that she may be convinced to change loyalties to Mistress Paula. You see, Paula has a cage too, but she doesn't like to let her birds fly. I will have to keep watch on that situation."

"Why don't you just prohibit it Mistress? Isn't this Mistress Paula breaking company rules if she can really challenge Tawny?"

"Oh, yes, I could keep watch, catch her in a violation and have her slave ownership cancelled, but let's face it, most owners stretch, if not break the rules. This David fellow did a couple times, as did Brad."

Darla turned an eye up toward Ricki and gave a knowing smile. Ricki swallowed, guilt all over her face.

"I wont ask Ricki, but did you two actually believe that I didn't know something about my prize possession? No, I know all about Brad and his little schemes. It's a good thing Tawny got a good fucking out of it or I'd have his dick on my dinner plate." Darla paused and did a little fishing, just to be sure. "She did have a good fucking, didn't she?"

Ricki shifted on her feet and looked back to her Mistress with a coy look. "Yes Mistress, she did, she really liked it, really, or so she said."

Darla felt a slight sense of relief. "OK then, we will not bring this up again. You don't have to tell me everything, Ricki, as you know. Only those things I ask. But do remember that anything you know can only do good for all if you tell me about it. I will not bring it up to Tawny either, or she might think you are a tattletale. Honestly, you two do behave like children sometimes."

"As I was saying. All the owners stretch the rules, you just don't want someone hurt if they break and snap back on the slave in question. My only concern is that Tawny may fall under her spell, so to speak. I'll just make sure she knows what she's getting into. She does know, I think, but I want to be sure. It is a wonderful thing to be a no-limits submissive. Paula knows this only too well."

Darla felt ready, so she dismissed Ricki, telling her she would likely be busy with Tawny for the next 48 hours. Following her conditioning, she would be anxious to sample Tawny's skilled lovemaking and enjoy one of the many advantages of owning the world's finest pleasure slave.

………………………………………………….

Tawny heard the sharp tap of Mistress Darla's metal tipped heels long before she turned the corner into the garden. Every tap seemed to heighten her sexual desire. Her nipples ached as they pointed and swelled when she imagined seeing her Mistress for the first time in so long. Her pussy drooled so much that she could feel it spilling out of her crevice and wetting the inners of her thighs. The feeling pleased her. She wanted Mistress Darla to see what effect she had on her. She was wet and hot, just thinking about her. She felt like she would cum as soon as she heard her voice.

Darla appeared at last, coming from her hallway and walking directly toward her. Her silky blonde hair was pulled back into a tail and her tall sleek body and large, firm and round breasts made Tawny's mouth water. Visible, between the straps that ran up her thighs was her thick mass of light hair that hid her crevice from view. It was the mark of her dominance to possess such a thick bush of hair over her pussy. She had no emotion on her face, just a deep, cold stare as she came closer and closer. Tawny felt like her heart would burst from her chest it was beating so fast. For Darla, the view before her eyes was a perfect picture of submission and sexual availability. Tawny was beautiful, thin, defenseless and so fucking hot! She could see the wet at her pussy from yards away. Her labia were spread like a gaping volcano. There was a look of lust in her eyes and the way she left her mouth open, ever so slightly, she screamed, fuck me, with her look. No wonder she was doing so well as a pleasure slave. She defined the term with her being.

tawny_h
tawny_h
48 Followers