Serving David Ch. 9

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tawny_h
tawny_h
48 Followers

Darla held up the next dildo. It looked like the first in shape, but it looked shorter. In fact, it was of equal length, as Darla would demonstrate when she held the two up together after Tawny handed her the first. The second was thicker, by 1/4 of an inch, which gave the illusion it was lacking in length from the first. The 2.5 inches was the threshold of what a human could expect to possess and Darla knew Tawny would have to put in an effort to stuff her pussy with it.

"Here, trade me now sweetie. Work this one in now."

Tawny pressed her lips tight as she slipped the dildo from her slit. She observed that the tunnel remained open, gaping a good inch, but that it was slowly closing. Darla held the two together, demonstrating to Tawny that they were equally long, and then thrust the new shaft to her shrinking hole.

"Feed it in fast, before you close honey, or you'll have to work harder to get it in."

Darla was being helpful and watched her slave with prideful awe. Yes indeed, she thought, she is more than ready to handle a dominant personality like Paula. The one thing that bothered her the most about Paula was her youth, which gave her an upstart reputation in the community. The result of inherited wealth, she thought.

Tawny gasped and panted loudly as she took both her hands to the shaft and worked the base in small circles in order to coax it into her pussy. Tawny was feeling the discomfort now as it forced her pussy open. It was still not quite as large as a fist, but it was forcing her open along the entire depth of her canal and that wracked her loins with a penetrating ache that took some concentration to absorb. What's more, it was her own hand that was bringing her the pain, so this was a somewhat new experience for her. She looked at Darla and that gave her the strength to see it through. Darla saw how much effort that Tawny was putting into her effort to please her and she smiled encouragingly as the shaft finally sunk deeply into her tortured pussy and Tawny began to work it outwards for the first cyclic motion through her pussy.

"God Tawny, you're such a good girl. Keep fucking yourself girl, work that pussy nice and loose for me. We have a long, long way to go."

Darla's praise encouraged her and Tawny was soon cycling the fat shaft in and out of her pussy with a steady pace. Each inward thrust made her grimace from the grinding ache as it split her tunnel wide apart, straining her elasticity, but Tawny knew she could handle much more and having Darla watch her made her feel so hot, so used and so sexy. Darla ran her fingers along Tawny's thighs and watched. Her own pussy was well lubricated from a steady oozing from her vagina. It took an effort on her part to continue instead of following her urge to yank the dildo away and go down on the beautiful little slave before her. Darla reached down and lifted the next dildo up. Again, it seemed short, but it was a full 8 inches again. It was another half inch in diameter, bringing her up to 3 inches. This one was shaped somewhat differently. It was like a two stage rocket. The first stage was just two inches long and slightly more that 2 inches in diameter. The dildo tapered out at an angle up to 3 inches in diameter after that and extended back 8 inches to the base. At the base, there was a round handle. Darla would have to assist with this one. A steady pull on the handle extracted the first "stage" back into the dildo, leaving a solid shaft eight inches long and 3 inches in diameter. The purpose was to allow the dildo to penetrate, gradually stretching the recipient out to 3 inches, but allowing a full 8-inch penetration at that diameter.

Tawny concentrated her senses on relaxing her pussy while she worked the dildo in and out of her tunnel. The pain and ach was turning to a dull throb now, and she thought she was ready for the next stage. She watched Darla examine the next dildo, the two stage affair, and could understand how it worked as she watched Darla pull the knob and extract the smaller end inside the larger tube.

"I think your ready honey. I'll help with this one, but you start it. Now remember, get it back in fast, as soon as you withdraw that one, or you'll close up too much and you'll have to stretch it out again."

Tawny listened and took a deep breath. She looked at Mistress Darla as she got ready to trade dildos. "OK Mistress, yes, I'm ready now, here it comes."

Tawny drew the 2.5-inch shaft steadily out of her pussy. She flinched momentarily as her pussy folded in on itself and gave her a charlie- horse like ache in her belly before her pussy relaxed and opened into a wide, open hole a good inch in diameter. Darla immediately fed the first stage into the hole and Tawny grasped Darla's hand, helping her guide it in. When it sank to the flared portion, Darla smiled and pushed hard, but steadily. The motion caught Tawny by surprise and she whimpered and set her jaw as she struggle to relax her pussy and let it penetrate. Darla felt resistance, but remained firm, pushing harder and watching Tawny's face for signs of panic. There were none, only a clear willingness to take the discomfort. Tawny let her hands go, reached up and back and grasped the lounge back and arched her back, thrusting her hips up against the dildo. It was perfect, just as she had been told to do, though Darla. Darla pushed hard until it suddenly sank in a few inches. The tip hit something solid and she saw Tawny shudder and her face wrenched. Darla relaxed the inward pressure, holding it just hard enough to keep her pussy from squeezing it out using the inclined sided of the staged portion as leverage. Darla smiled, she was so proud of her slave. It was time to pull the tip back. She grasped the handle firmly and pulled it back. Tawny relaxed in reaction, as the tip folded back into the larger base and left six inches of the 3 inch shaft projecting into Tawny's pussy.

Darla was watching her face when Tawny opened her eyes and stared into Darla's eyes. Her expression begged her to continue, so Darla locked her gaze into her slave's eyes and pushed the dildo into her to the hilt so her pussy was fully stuffed with the 3 inch diameter shaft. Tawny bucked and groaned in reaction until the shaft was seated. At that time, her fussing subsided and she breathed deeply, relaxing and settling her ass back down onto the lounge cushion.

"How s it honey, ready to fuck it?"

Tawny smiled and stared up at her Mistress. The feeling was so erotic now. She felt super horny, with her pussy so sore and aching, but so stuffed and sensitive. She glanced down at her pussy and could see her clit protruding up and out, forced from it's covert cove by the large shaft occupying her vagina.

"Yes, Mistress, yes, it feels so fucking hot. It, its tight and it aches so nice, but I'm ready, so fuck me now please, make me ache?"

"Mmmm, baby, you are such a very good girl. I'm going to love this, fucking you with such a big fat dildo. Here it comes."

Darla was so hot, watching her Tawny take the big shaft. She slid forward, straddling the lounge, sitting just below Tawny's wide spread thighs. Her hands caressed the base of the shaft and she began to pull it out, just a few inches. She quickly pressed it back in and Tawny bucked her hips and moaned with every motion. This was where the real stretching took place, said Darla to herself. She would fuck her with long, steady strokes until the dildo moved easily through her sheath and Tawny's fusing settled into a gentle movement of her hips and a wide smile of satisfaction. It would be then that she would shove the final implement into her pussy and she would receive Tawny's pain-induced orgasm.

Darla moved the dildo in and out, slowly out and quickly back in at first, and then settling into a steady piston motion, out to near the end and then all the way back in. She could feel the resistance fade and Tawny's motions slowed. Tawny was smiling, closing her eyes and fucking back, taking the fat dildo as if it were a simply a normal sized cock in a very tight pussy.

"God, Mistress, it feels so fucking good." Tawny smiled up at Darla, her love and admiration deepening as she felt the joy of pleasing her with her aching pussy.

Darla kept fucking her girl for several minutes, until her pussy hardly resisted the inward thrusts. She increased the frequency and intensity of the thrusts, but there were no spasms, no tightening of her tunnel. It was time for the last dildo.

Darla reached behind her, feeling for the dildo and grasped it. She held it up and laid it on Tawny's tummy while she continued her movement of the 3 inch dildo in her pussy. The final shaft was another two stage, but the first stage was the same diameter as the current dildo, 3 inches. The other stage was a full 4 inches across the shaft. It was the same size as a standard wine bottle, but it was not round. It was oval, with the narrower side being the vertical component, measuring just over 3 inches.

"One more sweetie, hold on tight, don't you let go of that lounge back. I'm gonna go pretty fast and you'll feel it, but, oh how nice it will be Tawny. Remember now, don't let yourself cum until I tell you, just hold it, OK?"

Tawny smiled, submersed in a cloud of erotica as her body continued to build up endorphins and her pussy became the center of her attentions. "Yes Mistress, yes, do me, please, use me, fuck me like you want."

Tawny's hips rolled and her body shuddered as Darla suddenly pulled the dildo from her tunnel and quickly replaced it with the upper stage of the last dildo. She worked fast now, grasping the tool in both hands and pushing it, using short, pumping jerks. Tawny groaned and cried out as the wide shaft penetrated her pussy, splitting the sides wider. Her clit was crushed against the top of the dildo and stuck out from her stretched lips like a tree stump. Her body twisted and she tensed every muscle while Darla finished her work, sinking the tool into her until the tip crushed against her cervix.

"Ohhhggg, fuck, Mistress, oggghh, god it aches!"

Darla was expecting the protest. She knew the slave was anguished, but it would be short lived. Soon, she knew, Tawny would be bathed in deep pleasure, the like of which she rarely felt. Darla pulled the handle, extracting the smaller end of the dildo into itself. As she did it, the base bulged out another eighth inch in the process. Tawny groaned and shook her head side to side, but Darla did not hesitate. She pushed, hard, and the dildo sank into Tawny to the hilt and Tawny gave a final gasping sigh while she lifted her ass off the lounge and settled it back down with a soft murmur. Darla kept still, letting the muscles of Tawny's vagina relax and grow accustomed to their new limits. She smiled, bent and kissed Tawny lightly on her clit. Tawny opened her eyes. They were glazed, otherworldly, and she smiled. To Tawny, her world became one of total pleasure. Her body no longer recognized the aching stretch as a pain, but as a pleasurable state, and she wanted to cum, but her pussy would not move for her.

"There now, baby, now you are how I want you. You are mine, completely, and soon, you will cum for me again, and it will be my orgasm. How do you feel.?

Tawny focused on the face that was speaking to her. All she could do was think about her orgasm, so close, so strong, but lurking, just below the surface of her consciousness.

"I want to cum Mistress, I want to cum all over you , all over the world, I want to fuck."

"Feel good honey?"

"Mmmm, yes Mistress, so good, so nice."

Tawny smiled and gently rolled her hips, her breasts were tight, nipples erect, her stare distant. Darla began to fuck her with the huge dildo, pulling it out and forcing it back into Tawny with sure, measured strength. Tawny groaned and twisted in reaction, feeling stuffed, aching, but so good.

Darla continued to work the dildo in and out of her slave until the resistance eased and Tawny stopped fussing and shaking. She knew it was time, so she slipped off the lounge and knelt between her legs. Darla looked at the angelic face that smiled over Tawny's pair of delectable breasts and pulled the dildo slowly, but steadily out of her pussy. As it popped free, Tawny groaned and lifted her hips and Darla's face fell onto her pussy. She was just in time. Tawny screamed out and shivered, her thighs turned to iron-like sinews and Darla swallowed while a deluge of hot, wet cum began to spurt out of her pussy.

To Tawny, the release of pressure in her pussy was like a dam busting. Suddenly, the pent-up aching turned to instant erotica and she thought her pussy would explode in a burst of orgasmic pleasure. She writhed and bucked against her Mistress's mouth for what seemed like an eternity. Darla grasped her thighs, holding her down tight and swallowed her flow as it filled her mouth. Finally, her slave settled and she could hear her gasping for breath as the flow subsided to a trickle. Darla swallowed and held her tightly until she had taken all she wanted and lifted her face to observe the gaping hole before her eyes and licked inside, feeling the walls of her open tunnel with her tongue.

Darla sat up and looked at her Tawny as she opened her eyes and panted, looking back at her with a look of understanding. Tawny felt completely satisfied and devoted to her Mistress, the one who could give her more pleasure than anyone else.

Darla had intended to whip Tawny's pussy next, but she was fatigued and wanted to love her possession, so she took her hand and led her behind her to her bedroom. The two women made love well into the night and then slept together. The following morning Darla took her slave again, and again and throughout the day the bedroom reverberated with the moans of pleasure that each of them expressed as they pleased each other with their company.

………………………………………..

"So Tawny, today is the big day. I feel like this time, things are different between us. I like the feeling. You will be back again in a few months and we can pick up where we are leaving off."

Darla spoke with an emotionless tone while she sat on the lanai, breakfasting with her girls, Tawny and Ricki. The two weeks were over and she was ready to travel to her next assignment, the Pacific coastline, above San Diego where she would serve Mistress Paula for the next three months, maybe more.

"Yes Mistress, I know what you mean, I think, about the difference. I feel truly at home here now. I don't really want to leave."

"Oh, enough of that, darling, you'll be right into it as soon as you get to Paula's. It is OK to miss us, but don't forget to whom you will owe your loyalty when you report in to her. We have been over all that. Put out your all and she will love you, and yes, you will love her too. So enjoy it."

Ricki looked at the two with a little bit of a quizzical expression.

Darla explained. "Paula is a very strong Domme Ricki. Tawny has been well prepared though. She'll do fine with her and she'll be back to us." Darla turned her attention to Tawny. "Now, go get your things together and go to the car, Ricki and I will see you off from the driveway. Paul will drive you to the airport.

Tawny gulped her last swallow of juice and rose. "Yes Mistress." Tawny kissed Ricki and then scampered off to gather her small overnight case for her trip to the mainland.

Darla looked at Ricki. "Don't be so glum. She'll be back before you know it."

"Yes Mistress, but I'll still miss her awfully bad."

Darla mused and sat back. "Yes, as will I. She was better than ever this time and she is growing more passionate with each passing month. You know, of course, that she will be Domme someday."

Ricki practically choked at the suggestion. "Tawny, Domme?"

"Yes. Indeed she will. It should not be such a shock. I was submissive once, if you will recall."

"Yes, Mistress, as you have told me, but still, it just seems hard to conceive. I mean, I never knew you like that, but Tawny is so, well, so much that way."

"You, have not made love to her as I have. Believe me, the streak is there, and you'll love it when it comes out and develops the way I will shape her. You will never be her submissive, nor I, but making love with her will be like it is with me now, or actually, better. Believe me, I'm looking forward to having her top me."

"Mistress, you're kidding!"

Darla grinned. "I don't kid about such things. She will be the best, you'll see."

tawny_h
tawny_h
48 Followers