Serving Her Country

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really? That's good dad. You are pointing at several rows of cars, each about fifteen cars long. Could you narrow it down a bit?"

"Smart ass." The old man threw a punch into his sons shoulder, which the young man easily absorbed as they walked towards the cars.

Finally they stood in front of the black truck. Jason walked around it twice, looking at the tinted windows, shiny rims, and custom graphics. The bed was covered with some kind of stretched fabric that was also kind of shiny, and three antennas sat on the back of the trucks cab.

"You know I don't know shit about this stuff."

"Ford F-150 Harley Davidson Edition. To go with the bike you always wanted."

"But don't have yet."

"Got to start somewhere."

"True." Jason walked around the truck again, then they slipped inside.

"Markus told me that a guy bought it, along with all the custom shit, then his wife left him, and he had to ditch it all in a hurry, so he can give it to us for a good price."

Jason nodded, looking around. He was trying to hold himself back, which was a hard thing to do. He knew he was young, had never bought a car before, inexperienced, and had way too much money. Which was why his father was here. And the man said it was ok. What more did he need?

"Can I pay cash for it?"

"Sure can."

"I need insurance."

"Already covered. Your mom knows some girl through her gym that got us a good deal. I paid for the first year already."

"If you got all this extra money, why don't you slide some this way?"

"You seem to be doing alright. I hear you are buying a new truck." They laughed, then headed over to the main building to do paperwork.

"What are you doing?"

"I was thinking about doing some homework for class, why, what are you doing?"

"Well…I was calling to see if you wanted to go to dinner with me." And afterwards I'll try to get you to have sex with me in my new truck, he did not add.

"I sure would. I haven't eaten yet." But I'll swallow your dick whole, she thought to herself. "Where do you want to go?"

Between your legs, was his first instinct, but he throttled that one. "Whatever. I've seen all these new restaurants all over the place, I don't even know what's good. How about I pick you up, and on the way to your house, I'll find us a nice place." And try not to wreck as I think about your sweet pussy.

"Ok. See you at seven?" Or right now, if you want to come fuck the taste out of my mouth again.

"Sounds good." Seven? That was in two hours, what was he supposed to do until then, try to keep his hands to himself?

So he went for a run, his second that day, did some push ups, and called some of his buddies. The whole battalion was on leave, and they all seemed to be having a good time, either spending time with wives and girlfriends, or trying to get laid back home, wherever it was. Two had already gotten married, and five had bought cars. All things their Platoon Sergeant had predicted.

Finally it was time to get ready, so he took a shower, dressed, and walked out to the truck. His sister was standing by her car, which had once been his car, watching him come out.

"Going on a date with Sarah?"

"What's it to you?"

"Her boyfriend is an asshole. Have fun."

"Thanks."

"But one thing…if she decides to go out with you again."

"What's that?"

"Normal people don't iron their jeans."

"Whatever." He gave her the finger, climbed inside, and roared off down the street.

"Nice ride."

"You like it? I wanted a 'vette, but my dad advised against that."

"Easy to get laid in a 'vette." She flashed her eyes at him, then flashed him with her skirt. Today it was strappy heels, a white skirt, and a pink tube top that seemed barely able to contain her ample bosom. His cock had twitched in his pants when she had opened the door, then gone to full hard on when she had hugged and kissed him.

He had picked up flowers on the way over, and she ohh'ed and ahh'ed over them, and put them in water before going to grab her purse. Her mother had hugged him, expressed how thankful she was that he was home safe, then her dad had asked about it. Their church had sent a care package to the battalion at one point; he thanked them for that before she dragged him outside.

They rolled down the road, him trying to act like he knew where he was going, but not really having any clue which of the brand restaurants to chose. The fact that the image of her black thong was burned in his mind did not help.

Finally he saw a Longhorn Steakhouse, and a part of him seemed to remember that those tended to be dimly lit, so he pulled into the parking lot. They got a table almost instantly, slipping into a booth in the back. Sitting next to each other, they took a minute to get some serious make-out time in, before focusing on the menu.

Their conversation came as easy as the kissing did, as well as the touching, both above and below the table. Her hand seemed to constantly be stroking his cock, until he had to get her to stop, or he would blow his load. She giggled, and then waited for their food to be served, before taking his hand and slipping it under the table.

She had pulled her skirt up, hiding this fact through use of the tablecloth, and somehow had slipped out of her thong. His finger slipped right into her wet pussy, and she purred again, leaning against him, vibrating his neck with her voice. Slowly he began to rub her, up and down, tracing along her pussy, feeling it, teasing it. Inserting another finger, he slowly began to fuck her with them, flicking her clit when they drew back, then pushing it when they pushed back in.

She let out a little gasp, wrapping one arm around him and squeezing tight, holding him close, biting into his shoulder now, then suddenly shuddering as a small orgasm washed over her body.

Easing his fingers out of her, he tasted them, and smiled at her. They kissed long and, and during the rest of dinner she kept rubbing her naked leg against him, or teasing him with her exposed toes. It was driving him crazy, and he told her so.

"I just have fun with you. I like hanging out with you."

"I like hanging out with you, too. I tend to hang out with my wang out when I'm with you." They kissed again, and she giggled. He told her how beautiful she was when she did that, and she kissed him once more.

"How come you never wrote?"

"I did write, in boot camp. You never wrote me back."

"You asked for a naked picture of me!"

"Boot camp was rough." He frenched her, and all past sins were forgotten.

"So what are we doing after dinner?"

"Honestly?"

"Yeah, honestly."

"Well…I've been trying to think of a way to get you to have sex with me in my new truck."

"Typical man."

"But honest."

"But honest."

He finally got to pay, and they rose, walking out of the restaurant hand in hand. They were laughing, walking through the parking lot when the other two couples came towards them. Just like that the smile disappeared of Sarah's face, and Jason saw the color drain out of guy #2's face. Guy #1 had a similar reaction, but both girls seemed a bit confused.

Sarah and Mark looked at each other for a second, then he kissed the girl he had his arm around, and waved his head to the row of cars, detaching from his little group.

"I'll be right back. And hold that thought about your truck." She smiled at him, then walked over to were Mark was lighting a cigarette, something that she knew always calmed him down.

"How long?"

"She came in to get her car fixed a couple of weeks ago, right before Christmas."

"That's like a month and a half."

"Yeah. I'm sorry." He actually looked sorry. Well, so much for plan angry break up.

"Well, I guess this is it then." She smiled, and they hugged.

"Glad to see Jason made it through ok. He'll be better for you then I ever could be."

"Don't be to hard on yourself. She's cute." They hugged again, then walked back to their new partners, and parted ways.

"That was peaceful. I already had a plan for bitch slapping all four of them." There was a nervous energy about him, which somehow turned her on.

"Forget it. So about your backseat…"

He was pretty sure that he would never take this thing offroading, for one because he was not into that sort of thing, and secondly because the truck came from the manufacturer already lowered to the ground, something the previous owner had built upon with the enhanced engine, and additional half inch drop. But he managed to slowly roll down the farm road, and then turn into one of the access roads between rows and rows of something. He was not even sure what they were growing out here, but tonight it was perfect cover.

They climbed into the back, and it was on. He slid her tube top over her head, left the skirt, let her pull his shirt off, pull his pants down, and swallow him whole. She worked it like the pro she was, up and down, hands on his balls and shaft, licking, sucking, swallowing, obscene noises filling the car, which only turned him on more. Seemed to truly enjoy it, which made the whole experience that much better.

It took a lot of effort to stop her before he blew it, but he wanted this to last. Switching around, he lay her down on the seat, and slipped onto the floor. Pushing his head between her legs, he tried to remember the best way to do this.

His mind failed him, overwhelmed by the sweet fragrance of her wetness, and he just dove in, his hands on her ass and tits. One finger pushed into her pussy, wiggled until it was nice and wet, then played with her ass, while the other hand rolled her nipples, massaging her tits.

His tongue pushed into her, flicking around. He found her clit, teased it out from under its hood, and then went to work. With quick, strong flicks he tattooed her, working up and down, in and out, sucking it, nibbling it, his tongue fucking her, over and over, sliding in and out, working her. He found her G-spot, hit it with her tongue several times, and then went back to her clit. That built her rhythm, in and out, between the two, beating out a pattern she did not understand on her pleasure spot, taking her higher and higher.

Several times she shook in orgasm, screaming out his name as her legs wrapped around his head, her fingers scratching his head. But he did not stop, until she begged, breathlessly.

"Stop…stop, please…stop, you are killing me!" She tried to push his head away, and reluctantly he pulled back. He had rediscovered his love of eating pussy, and promised himself that he would be back. But for now he slid up her body, stopping off at the tits for a moment to suck and nibble, then sat on the bench next to her.

She climbed on top, and within seconds, he was inside. She was kneeling on the bench, her tits in his face, and it was on now! Riding him like a bucking bronco, she fucked up and down on his hard stick, giving him her all, as she cried out and begged for more. Reaching up, he held her tits into his face, sucking, licking and biting. She screamed his name as she came again, then felt him cumming inside of her, pushing her over once more.

Collapsing into him, they sat together, kissing, cuddling, holding each other tight.

"You just keep getting better."

"You are not to bad yourself."

"Can I ask you something?"

"Anything?"

"Do you still have those boots?"

"The leather ones?"

"Yeah."

"Yes, I do."

"Those are so sexy." He kissed her forehead, tasting her sweet. "Not that those sandals are not sexy as well. They are. Very much so. I mean, I was hard as a rock all night. But those boots, I think they are my favorite."

"Maybe I should wear them for you then."

"I think you should."

They kissed again, then he took her home. She asked if he wanted to come inside, and he decided why not. They were both in their twenties, grown up enough. Her parents were sitting in the living room watching some movie, and her father made a joke that it was fine for him to keep her out as long as he wanted. Jason laughed, because it seemed like the thing to do, then they went upstairs, and closed the door.

It was only later that night, when they came up for air, having used up his last condom that he brought up what he had been wanting to ask all night.

"I'm driving up to Lake Tahoe this weekend to see some buddies of mine from the Battalion, before I head back to Pendelton. I want you to come with me."

She rolled over, looking into his eyes. "You trying to take me far away so that you can take advantage of me?"

"Something like that."

"How would you take advantage of me?"

"Eat your pussy, make you wear lots of boots and high heels. I think I could develop a serious spanking fetish on that ass of yours. Can I say something?"

"Sure."

"You have a big ass. And I mean that as a complete compliment. You have a nice ass, as a beautiful ass, but I think big ass just say's it so much better."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"You are so sweet. I'll go with you."

"Thank you. I might ask you to marry me."

"What?"

"Nothing. A joke. The last two times the battalion came back from deployment, all kinds of people come back and get married." He kissed her again, then dove down between her legs once more. She tried to fight it, but he was stronger, and again she had to muffle herself with a pillow as he ate her pussy.

A hidden benefit to the truck was that he finally had enough room to take the last of his stuff out of his parents' house. He took a lot of the clothes to goodwill, sold some of his furniture to the neighbors' son who was going to college, then packed the rest into three trash bags, and slid it into the bed. His father helped him, a benefit to the fact that the man now tele-commuted three days out of the week. Which nicely coincided with the fact that his mother only worked a half-week.

"So Sarah is going to Reno with you?"

"Yeah."

His dad smiled a knowing smile, rolling his wedding band on his finger. "You know that is how your mother and I got married."

"What?" Jason stopped, turning to his father. "I thought you guys got married when you came back from your second tour, down at grandpa's church in Dallas."

"That's what everybody thinks. But I guess I can tell you the truth now."

His father took him inside, and pulled a small photo album out of a box in the master bedroom. Flipping it open, he showed his son a picture of six Marines, along with six girls. They were standing in a small chapel, the guys in uniform holding bottles of beer, the girls a mixed drink glass of some kind.

"It was after my first tour. She had flown from Dallas out here to meet me in Cali when I came back. We drove back together, along with some buddies of mine, and some of her friends, and these girlfriends." He pointed out two girls. "And one stop was Vegas."

"Vegas."

"Yeah. We had been married over a year by the time we had our church wedding. If I died, I wanted her to get all the benefits. But I lived, so we never told anybody. Our parents would have been crushed." And still would be, he did not add. But he did not have to. Jason would keep his mouth shut.

"Is this a coded way of giving approval?"

"Jason, you are a man now. I know you are. A sergeant in our beloved Corps, it doesn't get any more grown up then that. You don't need my approval. You just be thoughtful in what you do."

Ryan came from money, even though you could not tell by looking at him. In a strip club, he was the one throwing quarters on the stage, and punches at the bouncers. In combat, his primary form of motivation was loud strings of curse words at his Marines. And when he was with his girlfriend of seven years, it was only a matter of time before they had a loud screaming fight, slammed some doors, then made out, and basically got naked wherever they were, and had sex. Well, now wife of two weeks.

"Congrats." Jason was trying to hug them both and look around the big apartment that Ryan's parents owned in the resort town. Several other Sergeants were there as well from their battalion, with their wives or girlfriends, and he had introduced Sarah to them all. The party had been in full swing by the time they got there, so they only dropped their stuff in the room assigned to them, then grabbed some drinks, and joined the festivities.

Sarah listened to them swap stories, watching the easy camaraderie between the guys. The girls were all very friendly, and seemed happy that Jason had brought a girl. One was as blunt as to say that she was starting to be afraid he was gay. She assured them otherwise, and told stories from high school. Finally they found themselves alone, lying in the dark bedroom, trying to catch their breath.

She could see him moving, the glistening sweat giving him away by the light of the stars falling through the window. "Are you having a good time?"

"Let's see…the ride up here you finally let me suck your dick the way I want to…then you screwed my brains out at that rest stop…we get here and your friends are all super-nice, and I finally get to find out what you really did over there…then you fuck the taste out my mouth again, eat my pussy until I have to beg you to stop, and you are still awake five minutes after we get done. Yeah, I'd say I'm having a good time."

"Smart ass." But he kissed her, cupping her tit, and squeezing it. She moaned into his kiss, and he slipped his tongue to her, which she hungrily sucked inside.

"I have reservations at a nice restaurant that Ryan told me about here in town the day after tomorrow, you down for a date?"

"You gonna ask me for a date after you screw my lights out?"

"Seems like a good time, figure you'd be very receptive right now."

"You plan on hitting a home run after the date?"

"I plan on knocking it out the park."

"You can take me wherever you want then, just bring your Louisville slugger." She grinned, and they kissed again.

She was standing in the bathroom, trying to decide what to do with her hair when there was a knock on the door. She pushed it open with her elbow, and Maria slipped inside. The petite Mexican woman was the oldest amongst all the girls here, having been married to Lopez for four years now. Her and Sarah had instantly bonded,

"You guys going on a date?"

"Yeah, he said he had some special place picked out."

"I warn you, that's how they get you." Maria laughed, and Sarah smiled.

"If he asks, I'll say yes." She even surprised herself.

"What?"

"Well, you guys are all so happy. Look at Jackie and Adam, she said they knew each other for a week, and they have been happily married for over two years."

"He has been gone most of those two years."

"Still. I've known him for years, and I would say yes." Again she surprised herself.

Maria stood, and hugged the younger girl. "Good luck." Slipping back out the door, she walked down the hallway, and into the living room. Jason was standing with Lopez and Ryan, watching ESPN on the big screen hanging over the fireplace. She gave them a thumbs up, and the boys high fived. It was in the bag. Now time to pop the question.

She was glad that her mother had taught her to always pack something 'nice.' For women, the stand in 'nice' thing is the little black one, and she had one with her, along with matching heels, thong, and bra. This one was not actually a technically a little one, reaching almost to her knees, but he commented on it several times, and seemed unable to keep his hands off her.

He looked nice himself, in khakis and a button down shirt, and she said so. They had a booth with a beautiful view, and once again sat next to each other. They seemed to be making out all through dinner, until finally the desert tray came. He ordered cheesecake for them, and she asked if he was trying to make her fat.

"We'll split it. Come on, it's vacation. You know how long it's been since I've had cheesecake?"