Serving Her Master

Story Info
A day in the life of a sub and her Master.
6.1k words
4.45
35.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was an assignment from my first Master. He asked me to write a fantasy of 24 hours with him.

The warmth of the sun on her face woke Leslie to a new day. She opened her eyes and stretched like a cat. Then a thought jolted her into full consciousness.

Today was the day! Instantly she felt her pussy come to life, and without thinking, her hand slid down to her clit. She was rewarded with a slippery wetness and began to lazily circle her finger around the little button as she pondered what the day held in store. She would spend the next 24 hours in the service of her Master.

She glanced at the bedside clock. It was 7:30. Master had told her to expect a delivery at 8. She smiled and lay back, surrendering to the feeling of her fingers dancing on her clit. She knew better than to cum, though, so she varied the pressure on her nub, and teased a nipple with the other hand.

Leslie was still new to this lifestyle. In fact, Master was her first Dom, but she had been amazed at how quickly he had tapped into her deepest desires. He seemed to know exactly what she needed for complete sexual satisfaction. She had never had such powerful orgasms. It seemed all she had to do was hear his voice, and her pussy – or more properly, his pussy -- obeyed.

She was nervous about what the day would hold, but her excitement kept her fears at bay. She could trust him, she told herself. She had to have this – she was like a woman who had lived on hamburger who had now suddenly discovered prime rib.

Her fingers were bringing her too close to cumming, so Leslie decided to get up and dress. Her delivery should arrive soon. A conservative, straitlaced teacher, Leslie's normal casual wardrobe would have been a basic tshirt and shorts, but as she was transforming into a slut, she felt the irresistible need to show herself to people. A delivery man would be a delicious target.

He rang the doorbell a few minutes after eight. Leslie opened the door in a top that barely contained her 38DD breasts and a skirt that barely covered her ass. No panties, either. She had been hoping for a young, hot guy, but somehow she was more turned on at the middle-aged man ogling her. She smiled, took the box, tipped the guy and closed the door, leaving him bewildered on her doorstep.

What had Master sent her? With trembling hands and dripping pussy she ripped open the box.

There was the open-tip bra they had discussed! Juices flooded her pussy anew. There was also a set of nipple rings with little jewels connected by a thin chain. Thigh-high stockings with backseams, a small, clear butt plug and a pair of black platform shoes with what looked like ankle restraints. Leslie giggled..they were what she called "fuck me pumps." There was also a folded piece of paper. Leslie opened it and read:

A driver will pick you up promptly at 10 AM. You are to wear the bra and clamps under your clothes. Wear your collar, a short skirt, stockings, and the shoes – but no panties. Carry the butt plug in your hand. You may use it to tease my pussy and clit in the car. Let the driver watch if he wants to. You may say hello and make small talk before you get in the car, but don't talk to him or make eye contact while you are in the car. You are my slut. I am just allowing him to see what is mine. I will see you when you get here.

Master

Leslie had barely noticed that her hand had gone back to her pussy as she read Master's note. Was there no end to the amount of wetness she could generate? Carry the butt plug? This was a stretch. One could get away with short skirts or heavy makeup without generating too much attention, but there was no mistaking what walking around with a butt plug in your hand meant. Could she do that? What if she put it in her purse? Master wouldn't have to know, would he? So far she had done nothing to deserve punishment. She loved pleasing Master, but she did wonder what punishments he would impose. Did she want to find out? Maybe he would withhold her orgasm. Or maybe he wouldn't let her suck his cock. She couldn't risk either of those. She would carry the butt plug, because Master told her to. He knew she needed to fully embrace her inner slut.

That decided, she went to get ready. She showered, removing the hair from her legs and pussy, teasing her clit some more as she did. When her hair was dry and styled, she put on her makeup, heavier and sluttier than normal. She had picked up on the fact that Master liked his sluts to look like sluts, so she was extra heavy with the eyeliner, mascara and lipstick.

She looked at herself, relieved that she wasn't going out in public like this. It would be hard enough to face the driver, but she would do it. She looked at her naked body in the mirror. At 40, she no longer had the body she'd had as a young woman. Her tits had begun to sag a little, and her belly was no longer flat. Still, she had to admit, she looked sexy. A healthy diet and sessions with a trainer were bringing back some muscle tone. Master had told her she was lovely and that's all she needed to know.

The open-tip bra fit perfectly. It was smooth and left holes just big enough for her erect nipples to poke through. She slipped the rings over her nipples, and felt a jolt in her already sopping pussy. She chose a top that showed plenty of cleavage, but was loose enough to hide her nipple adornments -- mostly. The skirt she picked was short and black, hitting her at mid-thigh. She slid the stockings up her legs and loved the way the sheer fabric clung to her curves. A shoe freak, she was delighted with the pumps Master had chosen for her. The five-inch heels, platforms and ankle wraps were also unmistakably slutty. She added large earrings and checked her appearance once more. There was no doubt what she was dressed for. She had "FUCK ME LIKE THE SLUT I AM" written all over her.

The doorbell interrupted her thoughts. Her eyes widened and her heart pounded as she realized the moment had arrived. She gathered her purse and the butt plug and opened the door.

"Miss Jones?" The driver's mouth opened as he looked at the sight before him. Leslie could feel her face redden.

"Y-y-y-es?" Her voice trembled under his gaze. He was young, tall, and incredibly handsome. Leslie could hardly meet his eyes.

"Um, I'm here to pick you up." He was as flustered as she was. His eyes widened as he realized what she was holding in her hand. She jerked the butt plug behind her back and followed him dumbly to the limousine.

Once inside, the young driver didn't try to make conversation. She was thankful for that. She was on the edge of freaking out, but her pussy had a mind of its own. She felt the wetness on the inside of her thighs, and without thinking, spread her legs and began to tease her clit with the plug. As Master had instructed, she didn't look up to see if the driver was watching. She had to stop. The last thing she wanted to do was to show up in front of Master after having an unauthorized orgasm. She moved slid the plug down to tease the entrance of her pussy, and pulled on the chain under her blouse with the other hand.

She had no idea how long she'd been in the car or in what direction she was going, but she looked out the window as the car slowed. She was in a lovely neighborhood. Manicured lawns, swimming pools, sidewalks where mothers strolled their children and couples jogged along. The car turned into a circular driveway in front of a large traditional home. It reminded her of the house she had grown up in. A smile crept across her face as she thought that her home had never seen anything like what was inside this one.

Her breath caught in her throat as she saw Master standing in front of the door, wearing a dress shirt and suit pants. He was so handsome she could hardly believe he had chosen her. She fought the urge to jump out of the car and waited until her hunky young driver opened the door for her. He ogled her again as he offered his hand to help her out of the car, but now she only had eyes for her Master. She thanked the driver and walked toward the house. Master smiled as he took in her appearance.

At 6'2", he towered over her, even with the extra five inches of heels. It added to his power over her. He took her hand and helped her up the steps, then claimed her lips with a kiss while his hand claimed her ass. After probing her mouth with his tongue, he released her, breathless.

He led her into the house, into a large tile foyer.

"Stop there," he commanded. "I see you have your butt plug. Good girl. We'll get to that in a moment. Put it on the table there." She placed the plug on its base. The clear acrylic made it look like a piece of sculpture.

He walked a few steps away from her and turned back so he could fully admire her body. "Take that top off right now. I want to see my slut's tits in the gifts I bought." Leslie pulled the blouse over her head and dropped it on the floor.

"Now, pull up that skirt. I want to see my pussy." She obeyed, holding the skirt up so he could see her bare pussy framed by the black stockings.

"Excellent. Now lose the skirt." She slid the skirt off and stepped out of it. "And how is my pussy today?

She could hardly speak. "It's on fire, Sir. I can hardly touch it. I think I woke up at an 8 and it's been there ever since."

"Wonderful. You are such a good slut."

"Thank you, Sir."

Now, get on your knees and come over here and give me a proper hello."

Leslie dropped to her knees and began to crawl. Master unzipped his pants and pulled out his semi-hard cock and balls.

She looked up into his eyes as she opened her mouth and slid his cock into her mouth. This was her favorite place to be – on her knees in front of her Master with her mouth full of cock.

She bathed his cock in her saliva, sucking and licking like she was starving. She reached around and grabbed his ass with both hands. He pulled her hair back, holding it tightly in one hand.

"Put your hands behind your back, slut. I didn't say you could touch my ass." Leslie obeyed at once. Master pulled her by the hair off his dick with an audible pop. She looked up at him with questioning eyes.

"Mmmmm. Just look at you. Lipstick smeared all over your face mixed with my precum. What a fuck whore you are."

He knew exactly the effect his words were having on her. She craved hearing such filthy things. She wanted to be a fuck whore – HIS fuck whore.

"Whose fuck whore are you?" Damn! How did he do that? How did he read her mind?

"Your fuck whore, Master."

"Good. Now, go get your butt plug." He pulled her to her feet by the hair and smacked her ass as she walked to the table.

She was still a little unsure about the plug. She didn't have much experience with anal play, but she was determined to at least try. She held the plug up to him with trembling fingers.

"Are you nervous, little one?" He smiled at her trepidation.

"Yes, sir."

"Do you trust me?"

"Yes, sir."

"Good. Let's have some lunch."

He led her to the dining room where a sumptuous meal was laid out for them. He liked her to be nearly naked while he remained dressed. Kept the balance of power where it should be. They ate, talking of life and other normal things.

"Have you had enough? He asked.

"Yes, sir. Thank you. It was delicious."

"Are you ready for dessert?" The sound of his zipper left no doubt as to his meaning.

Leslie immediately went around the table and dropped to her knees in front of him.

She took his cock in her mouth, and he began to fuck her mouth. His largeness quickly began to become too much for her but Master kept her nose to his pubic hair until she began to gag. He released her hair and allowed her to work his cock with her hands and mouth. She tried to take more of him down her throat but gagged each time.

Most of the men she had been with had just been happy that that she was willing to suck their cocks, so they had allowed her to run the show. The performer in her loved that, but she had a deep need to have her mouth used as a fuck hole and cum depository. She hoped Master would allow her to drink his cum this time.

"Easy, little one," he said, and he once more pulled her off his cock. "Turn around and present your ass to me."

Disappointed, Leslie did as she was told, turning around. He reached down between her legs, running a finger along her sopping slit.

"My pussy is pleased to be touched by her Master, I see."

"Yes, Sir." The sensations coursing through her body were exquisite. The chain connecting the rings on her nipples swayed seductively.

He concentrated on her clit until she began to squeal.

"Are you at a 9?"

"Yes sir."

"Ok good. Let's begin." He took the butt plug and ran it along her slit, spreading her wetness from one end to the other. She felt the cold sensation of lube on her asshole as he worked a finger around the opening. Se flinched.

SMACK! He spanked her ass.

"Be still!" His voice was insistent.

"Yes, sir." She lowered her head, submitting to his desires.

He worked the plug in her pussy, causing her to begin pumping her hips.

"You fuck slut. You'll take anything in that hole, won't you?

He replaced the plug with two fingers, and slowly began to work the plug into Leslie's ass. She couldn't decide whether it felt good or painful...

After a few gentle tries it popped into place. Leslie squealed.

"Relax." He said. "Put your head on the floor."

She complied, feeling nastier by the moment. Master continued to work the plug in and out of her ass while teasing her clit.

"Don't you dare cum," He warned. POW! He smacked her ass again.

The feelings in her body were overwhelming, from the nipples being tugged by the rings to the plug in her ass to Master's fingers in her cunt, that Leslie couldn't take it any more. She was very close to cumming so she tried to squirm away.

SMACK, SMACK! "Where the fuck are you going? You're about to cum, aren't you?"

"Yes, Sir."

"I know my pussy. You just take what I give you, and do not cum."

Suddenly, she felt him move away. She glanced back to see him standing over her, slowly removing his shirt.

"Have you ever been fucked with something in your ass?

"No, Sir," she answered, immediately feeling fear and excitement.

She looked back again and Master had removed his pants and boxers. He knelt down behind her and once again began working the plug in and out. Her ass had relaxed some, and now she began to understand how anal sex could be pleasurable.

She felt the hardness of his cock as he slid it up and down her slit.

"Is my whore ready to be fucked?"

"Yes, sir."

"Tell me,"

"I'm ready to be fucked, sir."

"Who's ready?"

"Your whore, sir."

"That's a good slut," he said as he rammed his cock to the balls in her cunt.

Leslie had never felt something so incredible. She was stuffed with cock and she could feel the butt plug rubbing against the thin membrane separating the two holes.

Master continued pounding her pussy and smacking her ass, pausing to fuck her ass with the plug.

"Are you ready to cum?"

"Yes, please!"

"Manners, my litle slut."

"Please sir, may I cum?"

He reached around her and flicked her clit.

"Cum now."

Immediately she began screaming and bucking her hips in a mind-blowing orgasm that seemed to last forever.

He didn't slow his pace, continuing to pound her pussy as her spasms subsided. The intensity was overwhelming Leslie and she wondered if she would pass out. Soon she felt another orgasm rising inside her as Master fucked her hard.

She was just getting into a rhythm when he pulled out. She looked back at him in surprise. Master chuckled.

"You love being stuffed with cock, don't you?"

"Yes, sir," she whimpered. He got up and came around her, his hard cock bobbing in her face.

"Well, let's stuff your mouth. Lick your juices off my cock."

One of the side benefits of this relationship was that Leslie had realized she loved the taste of her own – now her Master's – pussy. She eagerly licked his cock and balls like an ice cream cone.

"Reach around and fuck your ass with the plug," he commanded.

She did as he told her, hardly believing she had come to this. It was so far from her normal, boring life, but she didn't want to be anywhere else, her mouth stuffed with cock and her ass stuffed with a plug.

"How bad do you want my cum?" he asked.

"Oh, more than anything, Sir!" He began to take control from her and fuck her mouth

"Do you want it in your mouth or on your tits?

"Please sir, in my mouth."

"Well, you have been a very good slut today. You even took the plug like a good whore. I will reward you."

"Thank you, Sir!"

"Ok, then, open your mouth wide." He grabbed her head in both hands and went at her face relentlessly. She gagged a few times, and he was considerate enough to let her catch her breath before continuing the assault.

He reached down and pulled on the chain connected to her nipples, sending more waves of pleasure through her body.

Soon he grunted and unloaded a massive load of cum into Leslie's eager mouth. She vacuum locked on his cock and milked every last drop until he began to soften and she released him.

Her tongue snaked out to catch a bit of cum that had escaped the corner of her mouth.

"Thank you, Sir. Your cum is delicious."

"That's my good little cocksucking slut."

"Now, my little slut, stand up so that I can look at your tits. We've been a little preoccupied, and my nipples have been neglected."

Leslie stood, her open nipples level with his stomach. She pushed her breasts forward, encased in the bra, the chain dangling heavily between them, and looked up into his blue eyes.

He smiled. "I like the bra, little one, but that's for outside," he said. "Inside, I want to see my slut's tits bare." He removed the clamps and she took off the bra and dropped it to the floor.

"Much better," he said taking a heavy breast in his hand and pulling it up to his mouth. He sucked hungrily on first one nipple then pulled the other up to meet it. He sucked on the other one until both breasts were covered in his saliva. Leslie let her head fall back and let a moan escape her lips.

He pulled back and began to flick a nipple with the hard end of his tongue. Hew knew it was her favorite sensation.

"Look at me," he commanded. She lifted her head and their eyes locked as he continued to tongue her nipples.

"Stroke my clit, but do not cum." Her hand went automatically to her cunt, where her hand was immediately covered in her juices. She scissored her clit with her first two fingers.

He knew she was capable of orgasming just from breast stimulation, and wanted to tease her further.

"Where are you?"

She was so lost in the sensations flooding her body that she didn't hear him. Her breathing was ragged and she was softly whimpering.

He raised his voice slightly. "Answer me! Where are you?"

"Cl-cl-close to a 9, s-s-sir."

"Then slow down. Breathe. Control yourself."

She struggled to breathe deeply and calm her pounding pulse. It was hard not to just give in and ride the waves of pleasure. But Master was teaching her the power of orgasm control and she wanted to please Master more than anything.

As her breathing returned to normal, Master returned the clamps to her nipples.

"We are going out for dinner, little one, but not til later. Would you like to go swimming?"

"Yes, Sir, that sounds delightful."

He took her by the hand and led her out to the backyard. The pool was built to look like a natural part of the landscape, complete with rock formation and waterfall. Leslie loved to be naked in the sun. Its warmth added to the sensuousness of the situation. They walked to the steps leading into the water, and he instructed her to sit on the edge of the pool while he waded into the waist-deep water.

12