Serving His CO

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now you are going to lay on your back and present your ass to me as a gift, aren't you?" asked Vic.

"Yes Sir," came the simple reply as Brett moved to the center of the bed and lifted his legs and ankles as high as possible, allowing Vic complete access to his ass and cock.

"Now this is your new welcoming position for me," said Vic and then asked, "Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir, this is my new position for the Marine when he wants to offer his ass to his CO Sir," came the firm response.

"That is right Marine; anytime you are in this bed, this is your first position," said Vic.

"Yes Sir, understood Sir," replied Brett and Vic could have sworn he saw another quick smile on his face.

Vic looked at the sight before him and could scarcely believe it. The young Marine was fully offering his cute ass to Vic and eager for a good fuck. The younger man had an erection with precum pooling on his stomach, just beneath the cock. Vic knew his cock was fucking hard and eager to fuck the young Marine, but knew that he should savor the moment a bit more.

Vic started probing the tender young hole with his tongue again, eager to dig it deeper in the tight hole. The intimacy of rimming another man's ass really excited Vic and he was happy to feast on this hole. Moving his tongue up to the dripping cock was so much fun and Vic made sure to suck on the cock until he had licked up the precum. Now was the time to move on to the grand prize, the young Marines tight ass. Vic spit on the Marine's hole, knowing part of the spit on his ass was partially precum he had just lapped up. Soon he had a finger in the young marines hole and squirted a small amount of lube on the tender opening, to ease his big cock into the treasure.

"Do you want this big daddy cock in your ass Marine?" asked Vic as he prepared to slide the big cock in.

"Yes Sir, this Marine needs your big daddy dick Sir; breed my ass Sir," replied Brett with unbridled eagerness.

Vic gently slid the big head into the tight opening, meeting some initial resistance. After a couple of inches were in, he could feel the tight muscles relax and he gently slid the remainder in; until Vic's pubic hair was pressed against the Marines ass.

"Ooh rah Sir," grunted the Marine.

Vic could not believe how wonderful it felt to be in the Marines ass. Vic had fucked marines before but he had always known that this Marine ass was special and he tenderly bent down to kiss Brett on the lips. Brett contorted himself to accept the man's kiss and responded by wrapping both his legs and arms around him; both men now fully coupled. In a moment Brett released his arms and legs and lay back on the bed.

"Fuck me Sir," whimpered the Marine.

Over the next ten minutes Vic forcibly fucked the Marine, changing rhythms and positions until both were bathed in sweat. Their passion was building with each stroke and both knew that climax was close.

"Daddy is going to seed your ass Marine. Are you ready for your CO's cum?" asked Vic between pumps in the young man's ass.

"Yes Sir, I am ready to cum too Sir," came the heated response from Brett.

Vic let loose a flood of cum in the marine's ass he felt like he had never produced before. At the same time, Brett's cock pumped cum everywhere until his body stopped trembling. Vic pulled his cock out of the marine's ass and then tenderly wrapped his arms around the younger man. The older man felt a need to caress and protect the younger; both spent and overcome with emotion. Vic held Brett in his arms for a long time, gently kissing his forehead and stroking his face.

"I hope you learned your lesson about taking jockstraps," said Vic softly.

"No Sir, I learned nothing. I need further instruction," came Brett's quick reply.

It was barely two months later when Vic moved off post and into Brett's house. They had decided that further instructions were necessary and constant attention would prove the best course of action. Brett did master the skill of presenting his ass each night for his CO's inspection, but the other skills are still works in progress.

12