Serving Mistress J

Story Info
Ex-wife takes him back as a personal slave.
7.7k words
4.34
104.1k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Half of this adult story is true. It is up to you to fantasize truth from reality. I have been into BDSM for over twenty years and have had a diverse time playing with dominant woman and serving under them!

*

Being single gives a guy lots to remember about the fun sexual times. I was watching a porn video masturbating when my thoughts swung to my X-wife J. I was in my twenties when we married. J was five years older than me and very sexually experienced. J loved giving me prostate massages with a middle finger up my ass as she worked my dick hard with her other hand. The orgasms were very intense and I shot handfuls worth of come for her so she would not have to worry about milking me for another week. J spent hours training me to eat her pussy the way she liked. Once I learned we spent most of our free time in bed with me at the helm giving J head. J was the first woman to teach me how to give rim jobs using the 69 position to coax me along. J would fuck me once in a blue moon just to keep me home for more oral sex for her own pleasures. Our best fuck was on a lonely logging road near Yosemite where we just stopped the car and just fucked like wild animals out in the open. I was getting turned on just remembering all the fun.

Now horny and bored I decided to call my X wife J after a fourteen year hiatus. Fantasizing about an inkling that both of us were single and needing some excitement in our lives, I gave in to my intuition. I was excited to find her talkative and eager to play. I had to do some fast apologies and make a peace offering of the usual things; flowers, presents, and dinner, but it was worth it. We had a long hot conversation about our sexual past which made us both horny. I was naked and so was J who just got out of the shower and I sensed we both were masturbating as we talked. I knew I was for sure I was so excited because I was working on a huge erection as I talked.

The last time I spent with J, I was lying on my belly getting my bare ass spanked burning red by her hot right hand. After a good cock sucking, J rolled me over and gave me my first adult spanking for my birthday surprise. J remember spanking me and got excited talking about it. I begged J for us to pick up where we left off and to make me her sexual slave. J reluctantly invited me back into her life but on one condition; that was to serve her as her slave on her terms only. I was to accept what she wanted for me and not question her authority. J warned me that she was going to make me pay by whipping the skin off my hide for all the things I had done to her in the past. She promised that during our first meeting I would get punished the same way she spanked me fourteen years ago on my bare ass with her hand reminding me that she would not show any mercy.

Standing 5ft. 4in. tall, J is a medium build blond, with a pretty French face framed by her short blond hair, blessed with steel blue eyes that search your soul, having the looks of a dyke that attracted lesbians by he droves, J proudly wore a pair of 37C breasts that made men and women's mouth water. J liked to dress in low necked blouses and sweaters to show off her best assets which acquired her many sexy girlfriends as well as good paying jobs.

J gave me her whole story over the phone as a warning to me. Now in her fifties J was sick of men and decided that being a bisexual lesbian lover was safer and allot more fun. Cutie pie girls trusted in her so took advantage of them. J readily took the sexy young bitches to bed for some guaranteed tongue action. To show off her power J always spanked and fucked the girls with her strapon to make sure they knew she was boss. I had to accept the fact that sex with her would only be a one Way Street, bent over her bed taking her dildo or; sometimes she would allow me to eat her pussy since she was the one who originally taught me to eat pussy the way she likes it.

As promised the first time we met to begin anew, J reminded me of the get acquainted spanking. Setting down on the couch she patted her lap inviting me over it demanding immediately that I get naked for her. I think J just needed an excuse to see me naked again to check out my body. I quickly stripped naked and paraded before her as J lusted with her eyes over my body. Calling me close to her J grabbed me by the balls forcefully pulling me over her lap signaling me she was not kidding about discipline time. The fun was over as I felt the first whack of her powerful right hand. Holding me down with her left hand on the small of my back J spanked me with a force and determination that was scary I bounced with the slaps on my ass that sent vibrations through my back all the way to the top of my head. The spanking lasted a good five minutes of continuous blows of J's bare hand. The only reason she stopped was because her hand hurt too much from the punishing blows to my red ass cheeks. I could barely sit for dinner because of the hard spanking J initiated me with but I did not complain. The next day my ass cheeks were black and blue, and were still sore from the pummeling she administered.

Once I officially became J's slave, I was tested several times for my obedience by the use of physical discipline. J had me take her to dinner for some expensive Chinese cuisine. Before when we dated, I expected to get laid or at least get my cock sucked after a fun date, but not now. When we drove back to my place J smoked a cigarette nervously putting out the butt asking only for my whips and for me to get naked and lay over the foot stool for her. I obeyed giving my naked body to her to punish waiting nervously for J to begin. I was flogged and caned until I begged for mercy. Because I could take her whippings J developed her trust in me. J was impressed that all she had to do was order me to lie for her, and without complaints or use of restraints, I would take whatever she could dish out. J was born to dish out discipline too. If she said I would hurt for a week she was right. If she told me my as would blister she was true to her word.

I was also made to sit down and tell J all my sexual past and my BDSM experiences so she knew exactly what my relationships with other women were. She knew I had been enslaved before and I had lost my virginity anally to my X wife. She also knew I was till seeing a massage therapist Mistress Marcia who was disciplining me as well with her dressage whip. This turned J on because whippings were allot of work so if she wanted me whipped all she had to do was call my lady friend Marcia and have her whip mw instead. J and Marcia got to be good friends and became lesbian lovers as well. The girls liked to take me over to Mistress Marcia's house and have me clean and make dinner while they spent time in the bedroom making love. If I pleased them after giving them both massages, the girls would give me a good thrashing together. Mistress Marcia had also fucked me with a strapon several times and she encouraged J to take my ass as well and completely take over my sexuality.

J invited me over one Saturday afternoon for some romance and slave training. As soon as I arrived at her door J grabbed me by the crotch, pulling me inside by my balls, then slammed and locked the door behind us. Grabbing the back of my head J pulled me forcefully to her lips and gave me a long wet erotic French kiss, sliding her tongue into my mouth the whole time pressing her own crotch into mine giving me an erection. Breaking the kiss with her spit running down my chin, J warned me that she had a surprise for me that would begin to change our relationship. "Get ready to serve me as my girlfriend slave today your going to let me screw your butt off," J promised nastily!

Immediately J led me by my stiff cock to the bath for an erotic cleansing enema. J was a nurse and loved giving enemas and was used to people giving excuses trying desperately to get out of it. Once she had them in her clutches she got great pleasure plugging the tube up their tight butts, watching them embarrassingly squirm as the warm solution filled their bellies. Needless to say J loved doing the same to me whenever she felt the need for me to obey her command.

Locking me in the bath I knew J was more than serious in having me serve her today holding me at her will behind two locked doors. Pushing me aggressively backwards into the closed door so I could not escape, J kneed me in the crotch making me buckle under in pain, then ripped off all my clothes as I caught my breath, stripping me vulnerably naked. Spitting on my seven inch erection, J scolded me reminding me that I would not have time for my dick today. Giving my erection several hard slaps, J angrily took care of my hardness as it quickly deflated like a broken balloon. J cursed and ordered me to immediately get into the shower, giving me a hard slap on the ass, which resonated in the hollow bath like a loud lightning crack. My hands went to the center of pain while I frowned at J wondering why I got smacked. J took me by the ear lobe telling me that she had the right to whip my ass whenever she had the inkling, and if I did not like it my cock would never shoot as much as one little sperm cell ever again for her. Snapping my ear J let go and gave me a slap on the face telling me to quit stalling and get in the shower.

Stepping in, J told me to grab the shower head and not let go. I watched her prepare her two quart enema bag with some warm secret solution that she got from a Doctor friend. It contained jut enough alcohol to make me slightly woozy and uninhibited. By now I was used to getting hosed since I had been given enemas as a child and now by J. Truthfully, I think it was allot more erotic to get one from J. Taking some KY jelly J lubed my anus with her middle finger and immediately pushed the nozzle into my butthole. Hanging the bag on the shower head J warned me that I needed to breathe normal to avoid getting cramps. My hands gripped the head harder as I felt the warm liquid begin to enter my colon. J laughed at me as I began to moan and contort my body as the gas pain in my belly caused me to respond. I could hardly hold on as the pain from the fluids jetted into my body. To make things worse J was squeezing the bottle to make the fluids flood my belly faster; a method she learned from a German Domme. The alcohol was already being fed to my blood stream because of my thin colon way so I was getting light headed as the bottle emptied into my asshole.

It took sever minutes for the fluids to fill me. The whole time J was yelling at me like an Army Sergeant for things I have not done for her calling me negligent and no good. When the bottle was empty J immediately pulled out the tip and stuck a butt plug in my ass and filled the bottle back up again. My belly was not full but it was churning with the solution that was in me working all the matter loose in my bowels. I was actually feeling good from the quick alcohol buzz. Quickly J was ready with the second bottle. She told me she was going to get me nice and happy so she could use me tonight any way she wished. Removing the butt plug she stuck the tip of the nozzle up my ass and began flooding me with liquid again. Immediately I was crying out from cramps. J smacked my asscheeks several times to shut me up calling me a squirrelly girl and told me to take it like a man. If it were not for the extra high from the alcohol it would have been more painful. J calls this enema technique a high enema which will cleanse me for several hours long enough for her session. I grunted and groaned wiggling like a pig until the bottle emptied again. J again forced the butt plug into my asshole ordering me to stay standing holding the showerhead because she needed a smoke.

I had thought that Mistress J was having a smoke outside so I lubed my cock with soap and was busy desperately trying to shoot a wad before she called for me. Suddenly I sensed an impatient mistress, as a woman's strong left hand slinked into the shower parting the curtain. Yanking me by my long wet hair, pulling me out of the shower, J grabbed my leather belt in her right hand on the floor nearby. Forcing me to bend over the tub, so she could whip my ass for masturbating without her permission J was cursing my name the whole time. Doubling up the belt J began to wail my wet ass cheeks with whistling sharp blows, expertly flicking the thick leather belt all over my bare ass, punishing my bare flesh with bright red welts. After a good thirty whacks, J yanked me to my feet and forcibly bent me over the sink facing the mirror. I could see fire in her eyes as she raised the belt again striking me across cheeks as she spoke, "Your cock is mine to drain and mine only slave. I am going to teach you that you're not just a cock that shoots come to have sexual satisfaction. I am going to put your cock out of commission and you're going to learn about some real sexual fun!"

J toasted my bare ass sore with another thirty whacks that sent my head flying into the mirror with each blow almost shattering it. Finally J was satisfied fondling and pinching me with her fingers making me jump as she toyed with my swollen welts explaining the new rules, "This is just a taste of what you're going to get every time I catch you even touching your dick slave!" Yanking out the butt plug J ordered me to get rid of the fluids and clean myself up for her as soon as possible.

J went for another Marlboro but this time I did not even think about my cock. I relieved myself and dazed in the feelings of my alcohol high wondering what J had in mind for me next. I got back in the shower and soaped myself and washed my asshole till it was squeaky clean. Something I was already trained to do because J was a very anal person and loved toying with my behind as long as it was clean. Again a hand yanked me from the shower and forced me to bend over the sink facing the mirror.

Ordering me to stay put and not move, I contemplated my new fate as my still inflamed butt seemed burnt to a crisp from the whipping I had just taken. I felt lightheaded from the alcohol and I was actually giggling some which made J laugh. Opening a drawer J found her rubber harness and a nice sized pink dildo. "You're going to learn how to take dick at a moments notice especially from me slave. I am going to fuck you're smart ass off right here and now," J smartly promised in her most dyke voice!

J had the harness strapped on so fast my anus was cramping. I watched her proudly push her "cock" into the opening of the silver ring of the harness letting it proudly jut out from her crotch. Taking the KY jelly J stroked her dildo, smiling nastily at me in the mirror. I had been ass fucked by several ladies in the past but this was going to be my first time bending over for J. Standing behind me she kicked at my ankles saying, "Open your legs wider and get your butt lower so I can fuck it." Swatting my sore ass hard she coached me adding, "I have half the nerve to ass fuck you dry but I need your tight butt in one piece for the bi-boys!"

Leaning over me I heard J spit and I felt a warm gob of spittle trickle down into my anus. I was wondering who J had ass fucked before male or female to get the experience. I tried to relax feeling J wiggle the head of her dildo into my waiting anus. "This is going to be my first time fucking your asshole so it's going to be memorable fuck for both of us," J promised! "I know that other woman have fucked you with dildos but never to train you to take a real dick. Once I get you opened up to relax for the real thing your real pleasures will begin. I can't wait to see a real dick fuck your virgin butt filling it with lots of jizz!"

I let out a groan as I felt J slide all eight inches into my rectum with one skilled shift of her hips. Making sure she was in all the way J gave me a hard push and began slowly rotating her hips as if she were grinding my asshole. Once she was satisfied that I was relaxed J grabbed my nipples squeezing them so tightly I cried out in pain and began to slowly fuck me. I loved to be fucked this way taken like a dog which gave me a feeling of security as my mistress above me took charge and fucked me like a woman. I looked into the mirror and caught J's ice blue eyes staring at me. She seemed to hypnotize me with her nasty look. "You like your ass is violated slut... wait till I get a handsome hung stud to replace my dildo, your going to like it so much you'll never go back," J kiddingly goaded me on.

J fucked me with full strokes like a steam engine, pounding my prostate with the large head of the dildo for a full twenty minutes over the sink. I got so turned on J revived my erection with the help from her magic fingers masturbating me hard as a rock. Stroking my shaft as she fucked my asshole, J allowed me to come in her hand, offering me the prize by making me lick my come off her hand. "Lick it all off slut and never forget that you can only come when I allow you too.... from this day on," J made her vow!

Tired from the anal fucking, we took another shower together soaping and fondling each other, still horny from the butt fucking. We slowly dressed afterwards in the bedroom, as I listened to J's plans for my slavehood. Taking a small silver chain J wound it around my cock and balls in such a way, that just by pulling on it she could cinch my balls and constrict them without anyone knowing but me. The end of the chain connected to my belt loop which was easily accessible for J to pull at a moments notice. This was going to be my slave training chain for the outside world.

I treated J to Chinese food her favorite. We kept our sexual secrets to ourselves looking like a regular couple at dinner little did everyone know I was wearing her slave chain around my cock and balls that she could readily pull and cause me considerable pain whenever she wished. A good looking waitress passed by and J noticed me smiling and much to my surprise she yanked my balls pulling the chain so tight I almost gagged. I looked at her for mercy. Giving me a nasty look she softly whispered in my ear, "This is what you get when you're not attentive to me and look at other women!" Yanking again to get my full attention J reminded me, "Each time I pull this chain for disobedience costs you ten bucks and you will get ten licks of the can when we get home....so you're already out twenty bucks and your ass gets the same amount of licks of the cane.......soon you will learn to obey me if you want a nice soft ass to sit on without pain!"

For starters J took me on as her cook and housekeeper. If I did a good job she would give me a reward session on Friday nights. J hated to be fucked vaginally or anally preferring oral sex for satisfaction. I spent most of my time worshiping her sacred holes with my tongue. The lessons in bisexuality started right away. I was ass fucked regularly three times a week by the clock. J liked to fuck me lying over her divan while she watched the nightly news and smoked. If I gave her any bull she threatened to burn me with her lit cigarette. J's only goal was to get me used to being ass fucked so I would be ready for my bisexual debut. J set a goal of three months for me to learn the basics of servicing a man. My anus was well trained to relax as well as constrict to accommodate any size cock.

I was also taught to suck cock with J wearing her strapon dildo. The first time she made me suck her she forced her "cock" all the way down my throat making me gag and salivate all over myself. J taught me to lick the shaft and not to drool like a pig all over the dildo. I was also taught to swallow her cock and not gag. After a few lessons I could successfully swallow a nine inch dildo without any gag reflex at all from my throat much to J's amazement. She was proud that I would make a good cock sucker. J was so confident in me that she stopped her lessons short because I had learned so well.

12