Serving Mistress J

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Obedience was another lesson that took J the most intense time to teach me. I had to be willing to do anything she asked at the drop of her whims. One day when I arrived at her house for service I was thirsty. J took me to the kitchen ordered me to drop my pants. When I did she took a glass from the counter grabbed my cock and pointed it in the glass. "Fill it slut right now....you didn't say what kind of drink so pee it is for my thirsty slave," J nastily ordered!

Looking at me with piercing eyes that promised pain if I did not pee I let loose with a jet of fluids quickly filling the glass. Luckily I stopped before it filled to the brim. I had sampled pee from J several times but never like this with my mistress forcing me to pee in a glass and handing it to me to drink. Smiling J promised me, "Empty the glass and do not spill a drop and I will fuck you on your back so good you cock will unscrew!"

Smiling back I looked at beer glass foaming with pee which resembled the appearance of beer and nodded in obedience placing it to my mouth. It had been a few weeks since my last taste of pee but the first drop to my tongue reminded me of its salty pungent taste. I raised the glass higher letting the pee trickle down my throat. As I drank J played with my cock intensely watching me swallow at the same time, stroking me harder with exhilarated excitation after each gulp of pee slowly emptied the glass. The drink soured my belly but the thought of J's vagina slipping over my erection motivated me with lust. It took me a good five minutes to finally finish the glass. J had mercy on me and gave me a real drink of water so I could lighten up the urine in my sour belly. Grabbing the empty glass J led my by my stiff dick to the bedroom.

"Get naked and lie on your back slave," J ordered! I tore off my clothes and climbed on the bed on my back with my huge erection pointing towards the ceiling. J did a striptease for me slowly removing each article of clothes in a most seductive way. Waiting for her bra and panties last my cock almost shot my wad when J slipped off her silk panties and rubbed them into her crotch till they were soaked. Using them for a masturbation tool on my stiff dick J anointed my cock with her essence rubbing her wet panties up and down my erection and even washed my balls in her wetness. Rubbing them again in her crotch J even let loose with a squirt of pee to wet them good. Smiling J reached for my mouth saying, "Open up slave I don't want you to enjoy this fucking that much," shoving the wet panties into my mouth!

The taste and smell of urine permeated me but I was still greatly aroused as J slowly lowered her tight vagina on my cock. When it was al the way in her pussy she gave a big smile sighed and reached behind her unsnapping her black velvet bra releasing her 37 C breasts for my viewing pleasure. Using her cups as a blindfold J stuck it over my eyes temporarily cutting off my sensory overload of her naked body on top of me. I could feel J begin to ring my erection with her vaginal muscles squeezing and kneading my cock. Each time I moaned it squeezed more of her urine out of her panties and down my throat. "Concentrate on not coming slave and giving me the full pleasure of your cock. I will do all the work for "My" pleasure and then maybe I will let you come," J commanded!

Grabbing the brass bars on the headboard I held on for dear life and tried to think about pleasing J with my rock hard cock and how much she would enjoy coming on top of me. I sensed J was diddling both her clit and asshole giving herself the most stimulation she could finger. J slowly began moving up and down on me still squeezing my cock on the down stroke as she stopping momentarily each time to tease me. J used her hypnotic eyes to captivate me in her charms. I could see through her bra which was slipping off my face from all the fucking motions and vibrations. J wanted to catch my eyes and use her powers of fascination to enchant me.

"I am close slave but not because of your cock but because I am thinking of how I am going to enjoy watching a nice big cock disappear up your ass and fuck you for the first time, that's what's getting me hot," J screamed as she approached orgasm!

J let loose with a scream and began to wildly gyrate on my cock sending me over the top as her vaginal muscles squeezed the base of my cock so hard she almost did unscrew my cock from my body. I started shooting come deep into her womb. I felt her muscles literally begin sucking me as if her vagina was a mouth. I wondered as I ejaculated a good twelve squirts into her where she learned that technique? By my last squirt my balls were literally drained and as J promised they ached with the pain, fulfilling J's prophesy.

Carefully sliding her pussy off my still hard cock J held her labia lips closed to help contain my jism wiggling inside her. J smiled as she moved forward towards me, "Open that smart mouth of yours come lover because you're sucking every last drop of jizz from your mistress chalice!"

Balancing her crotch over my mouth I watched helplessly as she used her expert vaginal muscles to expel my sperm back out of her pussy and dripping into my waiting mouth. So much come dripped from her lips I wondered if she had saved her come for a few days just for me I was almost choking on come. Lowering her come wet hole to my mouth J spoke almost out of breath, "Give me another orgasm slave or I will wrap my legs tighter around your neck and really choke you!"

I knew if I did not concentrate on her clit that J would settle down on my mouth an allow me to finish her more slowly this time. J was almost smothering me closing off my nostrils with her clit. I had to help her up with the palms of my hands under her rump to take a breath once in a while as I licked her pussy. J was in heaven as I treated her to yet another orgasm with my experienced tongue. J ground her pussy into my mouth cursing and pounding my shoulders as she wildly let go.

Getting shaved by a dominant woman was Mistress J's way to take over my body. I was going to be systematically shaven all over my body until Mistress felt I was in her powers. Spending time in the bath doing things a man does not do was another way to empower Mistress and enslave me as well.

Mistress J was on a mission to train me so she could share me as her prize in her bisexual sex magic group. J decided her next project was to groom me top to bottom making me a clean shaven man. The friends in her group were upper class and enjoyed others that were not only clean but clean cut. J Drove to my condo one Saturday afternoon to spend a few hours cleaning me up. Sitting us down, I was given a lecture on neatness and appearance. I had scraggily shoulder length hair, an untrimmed moustache and I needed my pubic hair badly trimmed. Scolding me J ordered me to go to the bath take an enema and shower then let her know when I was ready for her. I obediently did what she said while J sat on the patio and smoked several cigarettes waiting impatiently.

I was going to get a Mistress makeover as well as a good thrashing for not taking care of myself! Dripping wet from the shower J laid me over my leather divan for my first whipping of the day. Choosing a wooden paddle J gave me a real warm up paddling that sent me howling and climbing off the divan holding my ass cheeks. The pops from the paddle seemed to blast through my body like lightning sending my whole body forward as she paddled me good. J pounded my butt once more then asked me, "Where is your knife slave it is shaving time!"

I nervously handed J the knife. "I am going to ceremonially scalp you of your long locks my slave just like how Sampson lost his locks and his power. I am going to take you power away and enslave you my slave. Now get back down and kneel before me," J ordered with a stern voice!

I got back down over the divan. J took my pony tail in hand and with the razor sharp knife cut my tail off with one quick swipe. Holding up her prize J vowed to never again allow me to grow my hair that long again. Picking up a cane J beat my ass with twenty stripes before allowing me to get up. "Now get dressed slave we're going to the barber to finish the job!"

I drove J to the local hair salon. J followed me inside and stood next to me ordering the young lady to cut all my hair off leaving just about a half inch to comb in the front. Looking sternly and demanding that I get as close a cut as possible J told the lady several times to keep cutting. I was quite nervous because I was used to shoulder length hair for several years and did not know what to expect. Finally J had a happy smile on her face and when I saw my head almost shaved, I looked like a new Marine recruit! I was depressed at first because I had no say in the matter; I actually felt like I lost my power over my self choices and given it up to J.

Walking me arm in arm from the hairdressers J led me back to the car promising me a nice longer and painful whipping when we got home. We stopped at the car and J pulled me to her and forced a nasty mistress kiss. It is one where she sucks my tongue from my mouth and bites my tongue till it almost bleeds. Pulling my tongue with her front teeth till it almost felt like it was going to snap off J let go giggling like the dirty minded lady she was. "Once I get through with your sweet ass baby you're not going to be able to sit on it for a month! ... And we are not even started with your clean shaven look just wait till I get out the razors."

The whole drive home J had her hands squeezing my balls almost to tears. She was so excited about my new look which made me younger and handsomer. No more 60's hippy reject look anymore. Once inside my gated community we parked the car and fled to the condo so we could continue J's dirty deeds to my body. At the door while I fumbled with my keys J goosed me through my clothes promising me a nice long butt fucking as well tonight before bed.

Locking the door behind us J promised me that the next time I go out in public I will be a new man. I was escorted back into the shower to wash my hair. As I showered I saw J hand me my black dildo that sticks to the shower wall ordering, "When your done washing slave impale yourself on this for me...let me know when you do it I want to watch you fuck yourself for me!"

I made sure I was squeaky clean especially my asshole before I called J. Waiting in the bedroom nearby she anxiously smoked a cigarette until I called her. When I was ready I called to J and she came in carrying a riding crop smiling proudly wearing only her black velvet bra and panties. Snapping me on the ass with the crop she ordered me to stick the dildo on the shower wall and get on it for her. I stuck the nine inch dildo to the wet wall and used some soap to lube my asshole. J stood close by watching my every move and grimace as the head slowly entered my anus. Whacking my legs several times with the crop J got impatient wanting me to move faster. I finally settled down on the dildo stuffing the whole nine inches into my butt. J began tapping my nipples with the tip of the crop making them rock hard. Then she began to tap my balls so hard they ached making me grind myself further on the dildo. J seemed to be totally delighted in making me very uncomfortable. "Don't worry slave your not going to get the real thing until you come off the dildo.......so be patient and relax because it is time for more grooming," J promised with a nasty smile!

Eying my now erect cock J gave the head of my cock one stinging blow of the crop that deflated my dick almost immediately. J hated me to be erect in front of her especially when I was being disciplined. I gagged and buckled forward almost falling off the dildo but J grabbed my face and pushed me back in place. Grabbing me by the pubic hair J yanked me so hard she pulled me a few inches off the dildo. Using my pubic hair for leverage she slid me back and forth several times on the dildo as she talked, "Your filthy pubes are history slave no more sperm covered hair for me to look at and find that you have bee jacking off again... When everyone sees your shaven body they will know someone has made you their slave," J hinted to my next thing to look forward too!

I watched J go into my drawer and get my safety razors and open up a new one. Turning on the bath water she got it wet and began to slowly and meticulously shave my entire pubic area. J was also a nurse and she shaved me as if I were a patient of hers, this was not going to be erotic at all but quite antiseptic. As J shaved she kept getting new shaves as my pubic hair dulled the blades. I was surprised that there were no cuts at all. I watched in amazement as J washed all my hair down the drain forever. "As long as you're my slave your going to be virgin free of hair my slave, as a sign of ownership!"

I stood empailed looking down at my cock and balls now free of every single hair. I looked like a little kid but I immediately noticed that it made my cock look longer because the hair was gone which did make me happy for that. Sitting on the side of the tub J decided to give me a reward for being so good. Taking my cock in hand she stroked me almost hard admiring her specimen of cock she just freed of pubic hair. J was giggling and said, "I can't get over how different you look and it really gets me hot to see you so naked..... I think I am going to suck you off and give you something to really remember this event!"

I watched in awe as J opened her moist mouth and licked around the head of my cock with slow deliberate strokes of her soft tongue. I seldom was treated to fellatio by my mistress so I just watched and enjoyed the sensory treat J was giving me. I was still squirming on the dildo in my ass which seemed to make the pleasure more intense. It didn't take me long to shoot my wad. J sensed when I was about to come and spit me out jacking me off into the palm of her hand. Offering me the prize J giggled saying, "I can see your eagerness to eat come slave maybe your now ripe for a real cock it looks like I am going to be making some calls to my hung friends!"

Mistress J attracted younger women to her lair with her charms and sexual experience. Having a personality of a loving dyke J was able to snare young sexy coeds to feed her lesbian appetite. Even when we were together when we were young J attracted woman to our house. I suspected then she was playing but I was too naive to know and J was too good for me to find out. J did have a close girlfriend that she talked to on the phone allot and always visited her house for hours at a time. She came home so horny she dragged me to bed and fucked my lights out. So I encouraged her to visit whenever she felt the need because of my fringe benefit. Plus I could watch football or sports when she was gone.

A few weeks into my training J invited me over to watch her in action with one of her favorite lesbo lovers. I was going to meet Deb, a thirty year old blond blue eyed siren who loved her pussy licked, and loved to submit to anything J commanded her to do, including eating pussy and ass and bending over for J's strapon dildo. J got excited telling me and watched my face light up when she got into the sexy gory details. J warned me to leave her be and just let her do all the talking. J smiled and warned me saying, "I love spanking Deb's sexy ass and when we get together I am going to make sure both your asses are blistered bright red before Midnight that is a promise!"

I met Deb first at dinner with J. We visited at a low lit restaurant sitting in a secluded booth in the back. J knew the owner, who was lesbian so she assigned her best lesbian waitress to us so J would be free to do as she wished to Deb. J wanted to do more than eat food to impress me. Deb was dressed to allure wearing a low necked sweater without a bra revealing her 36 C breasts. Her shapely hips held up a short pink cotton skirt showing off a black lace garter and black net nylons without panties and showing off black heeled boots that zipped almost to her knees. Deb came to the table late and all eyes were on her as she strolled like a hooker into the restaurant. My cock got a rise immediately but J had her hand on my balls and gave me a hard squeeze ordering my dirty mind out of the gutter. J spoke first saying, "Deb this is slave M he is here to serve us tonight and pay for dinner... if he is good I may let him sample scraps off our plates."

Deb just nodded at me and began smiling at J moving her lips closer saying, "I missed you Maam it has been a while since we have well you know got intimate. I want your pussy bad!"

J grabbed Deb pulling her to her bosom and gave her a long lingering kiss. While J kissed Deb, her hands were busy reaching into Deb's breasts while her other hand found Deb's wet pussy under her shirt. Deb was fighting the kiss and responding to J's fingers immediately rotating her hips as J finger fucked her fast and furious. Within a few minutes Deb came screaming in J's mouth which muffled her cries. The cocktail waitress arrived just as Deb came. Waiting and grinning she knew the ladies were ready for a drink for sure. J broke the kiss giggling and told the young sexy lesbian to get them a nice sweet drink strong enough to relax them both. "Bring an empty champagne glass for my slave too... I have something special for him to drink already," J spoke in a sexy voice winking at he cocktail waitress.

J ordered me to get on my knees and wait for her to tell me to sit. I slowly got down quite embarrassed. "Don't worry slave your going to tip the cocktail waitress well when she comes back and I order you to kiss her feet when you do she will greatly appreciate it," J commanded!

I knelt and watched Deb and J continue to French kiss each other. Deb got more aggressive reaching under J's skirt and began fingering her hot hole. My own mouth watered because it had been a while since my tongue worked her clit. The drinks arrived as the cute lesbian just watched and waited for a moment till I paid for the drinks and gave a generous tip. I bent over to the floor and kissed both her feet and she commented that J had me well trained and wondered if she could borrow me for a moment. Looking to see if the girls were still busy she pulled my head to her crotch lifted her dress revealing no panties and invited me to tongue her pussy. I wondered if anyone but me wore their underwear in this wild place. Because our table was secluded in the back the manager allowed this free for all orgy to continue. Since J ordered me to please the waitress I did as she ordered and licked my way into her paradise.

We all ended up on the floor side by side in two hot 69's with J and the waitress on the top as Deb and I ate pussy beneath them. By the time all three girls came dinner arrived and J invited the waitress to eat with us. We had a great dinner and I tipped the restaurant warmly so we come back any time for more fun.

If you like this there is much more to tell so I hope to get top rewards for making you come as you read my story!

12