Serving My Goddess Ch. 04

Story Info
A new beginning? Or the beginning of the end?
1.9k words
4.33
28k
1
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, it had been almost 6 weeks where my Goddesses and my schedules were conflicting, and we were both getting very lonely. Our emails and cards were showing this fact. They alternated between pleas for attention, and expressing her disappointment and anger towards me for not spending any time with her. I had been involved in a business deal that was tieing up most of my time, one that was very difficult to get away from, but the fact was, I was not serving her the way I should have been.

Finally, there was a break in our schedules, and we had an evening to spend together. I wanted it to be special, so I made a reservation in a nice hotel for us, hoping that a little romance could make up for the time apart, but was I wrong. This wasn't a relationship built on romance, it was one of domination and submission, of pain and the exploration of ones limitations. One that was therapeutic for my Goddess, to get even with the way men had treated her in the past, and allowed me to get in touch with my submissive side that was kept buried deep inside at work.

We arrived at the hotel, and checked into our room. I immediately reached out to hold her and kiss her, but received a smack in the face instead!!! "What do you think you are doing, slave!" she sternly said to me. "Get out of those clothes and get down on your knees!"

I complied with my Goddesses command, and quickly undressed and dropped to me knees before her. She reached into her bag, and pulled out her whip and hit me harder that I think she ever hit me before. "Fold your clothes neatly and place them on the dresser! No wonder your wife neglects you sexualy, if you were my husband, and you left your clothes laying on the floor, I would neglect you too!!!" I scurried around the floor, picking up my clothes and folding them as she followed me around whipping my ass the whole time. Where had that come from, she had never brought up my wife before, it was sort of an unwritten rule that we didn't talk about each others spouses. I must have underestimated how much the time apart had effected her.

Once I had completed the task at hand, she ordered me to follow her to the bathroom. "Draw me a bath," she said to me as she handed me a jar of bath salts. "It had better be just right, not too hot, but definitely not too cold! You will regret it if it is wrong!" I did my best, but it apparently wasn't good enough for her. She put her hand in the water, and a look of disappointment came across her face. She reached for her whip again, and I knew I had failed her again. She told me to wait there, as she went for her bag again. This time, returning with a black leather paddle. This was something new, and my heart stopped when I saw it. As she swung her arm back, my entire body tensed up in anticipation for the smack. I heard the swish as it cut through the air, and then felt the sting as it connected with my ass. (I had not been paddled since catholic school, and had forgot about the burning pain it brought. The whip may initially hurt more than a paddle, but the paddle burns a lot longer.) She continued for what seemed like forever, but was probably only about five minutes. When she had turned my ass to a bright shade of red, she set down the paddle and held my face and kissed the tears from my eyes. It may sound crazy, but I felt more loved at that moment than I think I had ever felt before!

She reached for her bag again, and pulled out her blindfold, and placed it on my face. She told me to open my mouth, and she slid a phallic shaped item into my mouth. I thought that it was a dildo, and that she wanted to see me suck on it, but before I could even start, she quickly attached a strap behind my head. It was not a dildo, it was a penis gag!!! Another first, I had never been gagged. She asked me if I could still breathe, and I nodded my head yes. The next things I felt were wrist and ankle cuffs, but instead of cuffing my wrists together, she cuffed my wrists to my ankles, keeping my knees up in the air. I realized how vulnerable a position I was in. She teased my cock for a few seconds before putting a tight cock ring and ball separator. Finally, she started to rub some lubrication on my ass, and started fucking me with her vibrator. She slip it around a bit until she hit my prostate and I jumped as much as I could in the predicament I was in. Once she made contact, she turned on the vibrator and left me there on the bathroom floor squirming around.

She got undressed and got into the tub, to relax and enjoy her slaves predicament. After watching me struggle, and listening to the muffled sounds coming out of my mouth, she started to get horny and reached down between her thighs and started to rub her vagina. Her little clit started to swell, and soon her body was quivering as an orgasm was building up inside of her. Somehow I heard her little squeaks and moans that I love so much. They put me over the edge, but the cock rings would not allow me to cum. She rode her orgasm to completion, and then just relaxed for a few minutes, again enjoying my predicament!

She reached down to me and pulled the vibrator out of my ass, disconnected the cuffs, and ordered me to get up and grab a towel. I brought the towel over to her and dried her off. She grabbed me by the cock and led me out of the bathroom and onto the bed. "Get on your hands and knees, NOW!" she orderd. I quickly complied and recieved a smack on my tender ass just for the hell of it.

She reached pulled my right wrist behind me, and attached it to my ankle. It was so sudden that I had to struggle to stay balanced. My struggle earned me another smack on my ass. She then pulled my left arm out from under me, causing me to fall forward. She attached my left wrist to my left ankle, leaving my face buried in the bed with my ass up in the air.

She left me there for a minute while she went back for her bag. She returned and started lubricating my ass with a gel like substance. She worked the gel in my anus as far as her fingers could reach, then she removed my blindfold and gag. I stretched out my jaw as my eyes adjusted to the light. There, infront of my face was the hugest dildo I had ever seen. "Suck My cock, slave!" my Goddess ordered.

I had to stretch my mouth as wide as I could to get it in, and I started gagging as she shoved it in. After a few seconds, she pulled it out. "Are you ready to get fucked?" she asked. I was afraid to answer, but I was more afraid of that dildo. She sensed my fear and taunted me. "Now you know what a real cock looks like, don't you. It's so much bigger that that pathetic little puppy cock that you have, isn't it!"

"Now you are going to learn how it feels to get fucked by a real cock." With that being said, she grabbed her cock, and lined it up with my scared, quivering hole. She gave it a little twist, and shoved it in. I screamed out in pain as she ripped through my spincter! She did not show any mercy and kept on shoving it in until she bottomed out. Just as abruptly, she pulled it out, and then preceded to give me the ass fucking of my life.

At some point, I realized that instead of trying to resist her thrusts, I was actually pushing back to meet them! I also realized that my cries of pain had been replaced with moans of exstacy! She kept fucking me until I felt my cum boiling up in my balls. She sensed it too, because she reached underneath me and grabbed my cock and started stroaking it with her right hand, while she continued to fuck me with her left. I couldn't take it anylonger and shot my load all over the bed. When Goddess saw what I did, she pulled her cock out of my ass, leaving it suddenly empty and grabbed me by my neck and shoved my face in my cum. "Bad puppy, bad puppy!" she exclaimed. "Now clean up your mess"

I did my best to lick it up from the sheets as she retrieved her clothes and got dressed again. Once she was dressed, she pulled me off of the bed and ordered me to kiss her feet. I complied, even though in the back of my head, I was thinking how cliche it was. "You liked that cock in your ass, didn't you!?!" she questioned. I was afraid to answer, I think I was more afraid of the answer, than what she would do to me if I answered wrong! It went against everything that I thought I was, I was questioning my morals, my desires, and even my position in life.

"You are no longer worthy of being my slave, you little slut! A slave has more self respect than you do, you are a worthless dog! From now on, I will refer to you as my puppy, and you will know your place, at my feet! And like any puppy, you will need to be trained!" She reached into her bag, and pulled out one last thing, a collar. She put it on my neck, and said, "From now on, you will wear this whenever you are in My presence! I don't care if we are at work or not. You will have to figure out how to hide it under your shirt and tie, but know this, I will be checking for it, and if it is not there, I will severly punish you." I nodded and lowered my head as she added,"I hope you enjoyed your orgasm tonight, because you are no longer allowed to cum with out my permission. I dont care if your wife is begging you to make love to her, you had better figure out a way to get out of it, or call Me and get My permission!"

She reached down and unhooked my cuffs. She threw her bag down at me and said,"I am leaving now, clean up your toys! You had better have them readily available at all times in case I need them. I will call you when I am ready to start your training!" With that last statement, she left me alone in the hotel to think about my new place in life.