Serving Rich

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1077ad
1077ad
262 Followers

I'm sure he could see the longing in my eyes as I nodded. My lips tried to find their words, to plead with him to let me be his toilet, but before any sound could come, Rich grabbed his cock and aimed.

Rich was pissing in my mouth.

His aim was nearly exact, and only a small spatter splashed onto my cheek. Otherwise his piss flowed right into my open mouth. My nearly full mouth. Reflexes took over and I swallowed. And then swallowed again. It had all happened so quickly that only then did I begin to taste it, strong and bitter. But the fact I was tasting his piss sent a weird surge right through me and I tensed up all over, feeling almost like I was having an orgasm. That distracted me enough that I almost started choking, but I managed to keep swallowing as Rich's beers were recycled into my mouth. I swallowed it all, and it was exquisite.

His flow finally slowed and his last burst of piss hit my chin and chest. He shook the last couple drips from his cock onto my belly and then he looked down at me. Everything was still for a moment: calm, pure.

Then Rich farted, which broke the spell.

He gave me a sheepish grin and chuckled as the smell hit me.

"Oops, looks like I have some other business here as well. You better move aside."

At his gesture, I crouched down beside the toilet as I did when I watched him piss, without putting the seat down, Rich sat on the porcelain rim and leaned forward slightly. There was a quiet moment, then a hissing gurgle, then he began taking a dump right beside me.

I wasn't sure how to feel about this. It was, all at once, both thrillingly intimate and a little gross. But we had said how we wanted to share our bodies with each other, and I guess it included even this taboo.

Rich made quick work of it, and after a couple grunts and splashes, it looked like he was done. He looked over at the roll of toilet paper, then he looked at me.

"I bet you want to show me again how dirty you are."

I was a little scared, but I realized I was nodding. And then I realized my instinct that guided that involuntary response was right - I wanted what was coming next.

Rich stood up and took a shuffling step over to the sink. Facing it, he gripped the counter and bent over, sticking his ass out towards me.

"Go ahead," he said, looking over his shoulder at me. "You can be my toilet paper."

Feeling dizzy, I half-crawled so I was behind him. I pulled myself up on my knees so that his buttocks were right in front of my face. My hands reached up and settled on his butt cheeks, slowly pulling them apart. There was a strong smell emanating from there, and a dark brown smear that led to his asshole. Oh fuck - I'd jerked off a lot thinking about licking a man's asshole, and about licking Rich's asshole. But now there was something I had to do to claim my prize.

Hardly hesitating, I leaned in with my tongue protruding, and I licked the shit smear in his asscrack. I'm licking his shit! echoed through my mind, but despite the shock of it, it wasn't as gross as I'd feared. the taste was... strong, but not entirely unpleasant. I licked again, sliding my tongue closer to his asshole.

"Fuck, yeah!" Rich said, his voice loud and husky in the confined space of the washroom. "Lick me clean."

Another tongue-stroke, this time running right over his asshole. Most of the stray shit-smears were gone now. I swallowed, and the taste was a little less strong in my mouth. I licked again, and it was different - a purer, vaguely salty taste. A wonderfully musky taste. This was what I had fantasized about, what I'd wanted for years - the taste of a man's asshole. There was no stopping me now, as I began lapping hungrily at it.

Rich moaned. "Oh yeah, you want that asshole, don't you? It feels fuckin' great to have your tongue in there." he kept speaking like that as I pushed my tongue into him, his buttocks muffling his words.

I don't know how long I kissed and licked his asshole. We both seemed to be enjoying this, so neither of us were in a rush to call it off. Rich's knees buckled slightly a couple times as I continued rimming him, hypnotized by the taste on my tongue and the smell in my nostrils.

But eventually, Rich pulled himself to a standing position, and I had to pull away.

"That was good work, Danny. I think it's time for you to get a reward."

I felt a strange burst of pride and thankfulness at his kind words, and an eagerness to accept a reward from this man.

Still on my knees, Rich motioned for me to turn around so I was facing the toilet. He leaned down and pressed the flat of his hand between my shoulder blades, guiding me down so I was leaning over the toilet bowl. My arms shot out to support me, and for a moment I must have looked like a drunk about to puke after an overenthusiastic night.

Rich hadn't flushed after taking his shit, and by now I'd gotten used to the smell lingering in the bathroom. But now that my face was hovering over the bowl, I caught a strong whiff as my eyes caught his turds floating in the water below me.

As Rich lowered himself to his knees beside me, I felt his palm on the back of my head, holding it in place above the toilet bowl. After a moment, I felt his other hand, now slowly running up my thigh.

My cock had been hard pretty much the entire time that I'd been in Rich's hotel room. But because I'd been so focused on servicing him, I'd almost forgotten about my own horniness. But when his hand found my balls and started squeezing them, I felt a sudden surge of pleasure.

"You're a dirty boy, Danny", he said as his hand began tracing the length of my cock. "I didn't know if you were going to do everything that we talked about, but I'm so glad you did. Now it's my turn to get you off."

His hand wrapped around my cock and started stroking it, slowly and gently. My whole body tensed up for a moment. I relaxed again, and as I did, the hand on the back of my head pushed down and dunked my face into the toilet bowl.

That gave me a moment of shock that countered the feelings emanating from my cock. The force against my head released almost immediately and instinctively I pulled my face out of the water. Rich kept stroking my cock with his slow and consistent strokes, and as I moaned with pleasure, he pressed my face into the water again, holding it there this time for a few seconds. I felt something bump against my cheek and it took me a second to realize it must have been one of Rich's turds.

The hand released, my face pulled out and I sucked in a breath as the situation hit me full force: here I was in a stranger's hotel room, getting a handjob while having my face dunked into his unflushed toilet. I'd never felt so turned on in my life.

The pattern continued, Rich stroking my cock and dunking my face into the toilet. When I felt like I was getting closer to coming, he sensed it enough that he eased back, denying my explosion. He playfully spanked my wide backside a couple times, as if to cool me off. Then, slowly back at it, his hand rubbing more softly now against my glans, and my face regularly getting dunked into the toilet.

There was one more close call and he stopped again, giving the head of my cock a hard squeeze that kept me from exploding. He waited a moment, then the stroking began again. I felt the pressure rising once more, and perhaps Rich sensed that it would be hard to keep me on edge much longer. He teased me, though, bringing me closer and closer. And as my body started to tense up, he said, "take a deep breath."

I did just before he pushed my face under the water one more time. As he held it there, I began to come, shooting out bursts if semen onto the toilet in front of me. The pleasure was intense, the feelings exploding between my ears as I was trapped under the water. I had to remember not to breathe in, but otherwise, it was a shockingly strong explosion.

I was starting to need to breathe as Rich's hand released me and I pulled my head from the water, gasping.

"You got your jizz allover my toilet, Danny," he said, looking down at me. "I think you're going to have to clean it up again."

Not needing any further instruction, I pulled my dripping face up from the toilet bowl, and shuffled backwards enough that I could look down at the front of the toilet and see my spunk running down it to pool on the floor. Swiping my hair out of my eyes, I bent down and licked the spot where my ejaculation had hit the porcelain, then started tracing my tongue down to lick up the trail it had left. There seemed to be an awful lot of semen gathered on the floor, and I hastily slurped it up before raising my head to look at Rich.

"I'm so glad you're letting me watch this," he said. "You're being such a slut for me today."

He held out his arm and helped me to my feet, guiding me to step over and into the tub. "Lay down on your back. I bet by now you have to pee too," he said.

I'd been too busy to think about it, but I realized that I indeed had to go pretty badly. I nodded, and Rich leaned over me and gripped my limp cock between this thumb and forefinger. "All right," he said. "Let it go."

It took a moment to relax in these unusual circumstances, but nature quickly took over and I unclenched inside as my piss began to flow. Rich held my cock straight up for a moment as my building piss stream made an arc that splashed on my belly button. As I kept pissing, Rich tilted my cock up and shifted the angle of the head as my piss quickly moved up my belly and chest. As the arc moved toward my face, I knew what Rich wanted to see, and I opened my mouth. A second later my piss was splashing on my lips, and then onto my tongue.

I'm drinking my own piss in front of this man! I thought to myself as I quickly began swallowing it down. That didn't last long, though, as my flow was slowing down, and the weakened stream made its way back down my body.

When I was done, Rich kept holding my cock for a few seconds, then stroked it gently a few times before releasing his grip to rub my cock and balls. Then his hand started sliding up, moving everywhere that my piss had splashed - over my belly and chest, stroking my neck. Then his fingers, coated with my piss, found my mouth, and he slipped them into my mouth, first one at a time, then two or three together. While he did this, his other hand started playing with my cock and balls again.

His right hand kept squeezing my balls, while the other rubbed my face, my neck, my nipples, my lips. I knew that Rich was excited to be able to explore another man's body, so I just closed my eyes and let him take his time. Lying back in the tub with Rich's fingers at two vital points, I felt completely passive and controlled by him. It surprised me that it was such an intense and satisfying experience.

After an indeterminate amount of time, I heard Rich mutter, "I think you're starting to get me hard again."

I opened my eyes as Rich's hands left my body, and a second later, he held out his hand to help me up.

I stood up and then Rich reached over to the towel rack, pulling out a large bath towel. Without speaking, he began to dry the piss that had run all me. This was another strangely intimate experience as he used this as an opportunity to rub every part of my body, even gesturing for me to kneel down do he could dry my hair. He spent extra time on my cock and balls, and it did feel like I was starting to get another erection.

I lifted one foot to step out of the tub and Rich dried it off, and then the other. Then he led me out of the bathroom and motioned for me to lie on the bed. Following his instructions, we were soon both laying on our sides, head to feet and our faces at each other's crotch.

"Now we can both explore," Rich said, as he leaned in to lick my balls.

Slowly, patiently, our lips and tongues began to explore each other's cock. I loved running my tongue around the rim of his head and then pulling back a bit to lick his slit. Then I took in the bulk of his semi-hard shaft, and experimented with sliding my tongue along the bottom. Rich's cock twitched, and I realized that soon I wouldn't be able to take so much of him.

And, in a slightly-disconnected way, I could sense my cock was reacting to Rich's similar explorations, getting hard as his mouth closed upon it. He then started licking up and down my shaft, and I did the same to him. We kept going like that - sometimes playing follow-the-leader, sometimes switching to a different approach. We were both being slow and meticulous, as if there was an unspoken challenge to keep this going for as long as possible.

I'm not sure how long we spent in that sixty-nine, but it was quite a while. I made Rich moan when I sucked on his balls while jerking him off with my lightest possible touch, so I kept that up for several minutes. When I went back to sucking his cock, I was eager to explore the difference in texture now that it was fully hard again, and also the difference now that his cock was upside-down relative to my previous foray. Everything about it was so exciting, it almost took me by surprise when I was distracted by the flash of lightning from my prostate.

"Get ready," I said, pulling my mouth off his cock. "I'm gonna come."

Rich muttered something while maintaining his patient ministrations, and my orgasm rose in a slow and rather exquisite fashion. I grunted as I exploded in his mouth, then moaned as Rich switched to a suction-suck, swallowing my semen. I closed my eyes, laying my head on the pillow of his thigh, and relaxed for just a couple seconds.

Then I returned my attentions to his cock, eager to give him as mind-blowing an orgasm as he gave me. Following his lead, I sucked him off with deliberate slowness, easing up and down on him, trying to let his pleasure build as much as possible. I remembered to reach over and squeeze his balls, and when Rich made a little moaning sound, I slowed down even further. I could tell that Rich was on edge, but I managed to keep him going for another minute before the watery gushes of his second orgasm seeped into my mouth. There was much less semen this time, which is too bad as it tasted quite delicious. Trying to make sure I got every drop, I kept suckling at his cock, even as I could feel it wilting in my mouth.

"Don't take your mouth off," Rich instructed. "I need a sec here, but there's one last thing for you."

My lips smiled around his cock. I was pretty sure I knew what it was going to be. I waited, enjoying the curious sensation of feeling Rich's erection deflate. I held my mouth to him, connected to him in some tenuous way. And then a couple twitches, and he began pissing in my mouth.

It was a slow trickle, and I had time now to appreciate the taste. Like his semen, this was more watery than before, and quite enjoyable, even if it was a little awkward to swallow in this position. As his slow piss continued, I felt a powerful wave of satisfaction: I wanted to do it, and I did it! I'm his urinal, his toilet, his piss receptacle!

Rich didn't have much piss left to give me, so that moment of bliss ended too quickly, but I held his cock in my mouth a little longer, feeling satisfied as he licked my now-soft cock up and down.

After a couple minutes, I released his cock, and Rich rolled onto his back and then got off the bed. I got off the opposite side. Without saying anything, I think we both had the sense that we were done, and I felt a little bit self-conscious suddenly. I started looking around for my clothes.

Rich followed my eyes and picked up my underwear. "Tell you what," he said. "I'll keep these, and you can have mine to take home." He stepped over to grab his boxers and tossed them over to me. He held the crotch of my underwear up to his nose to take a sniff. "I don't know about you, but I'm going to have these over my face when I jerk off tonight."

"Yeah, me, too," I said as I tugged his boxers on. They were a little tight, but I liked the idea that I was leaving here in another man's underwear.

I got dressed as he watched. Rich was apparently content to remain nude in his hotel room.

I checked my pockets, then took a looked up at him.

"Well, thanks," I said. "I enjoyed that a lot." I wasn't sure what to do, so I stepped over to him and offered my hand.

Rich shook my hand and we both laughed at the absurdity of the scene.

"I make this trip for work every six months or so, so maybe we can meet up again next time?"

I nodded, but I was thinking to myself, Six months? I can't wait that long - I want another cock already!

1077ad
1077ad
262 Followers
12