Serving Sharon

Story Info
His first time being dominated.
2k words
4.36
53.9k
7
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 08/31/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was on our way home from a dinner party where we had seen Sharon and her husband that I first thought of asking Sharon to dominate me.

We had worked together years before, sharing a small office when both of us were single. I was dating around but she was engaged, so we never got together after work -- but in the close quarters we shared, she and I would talk about our relationships. Her fiancee was a bit timid sexually, she told me. For her part, Sharon was much more adventurous -- she had been a dancer once; she had had encounters with other women.

Driving home from dinner, I was aching for sex and lamenting that my wife didn't feel comfortable in helping me live out my fantasy of being dominated. When I thought of asking Sharon, I immediately felt it in the pit of my stomach -- a longing for her, images flashing through my imagination. I decided to call her that week.

We got together for lunch, as we had many times before. I was nervous, never having asked anyone but my wife to fulfil my fantasy. I'd written her a note to ask her; when we finished eating, I took it from my pocket.

"Sharon," I said, "I have something that I wrote for you to read, asking you a question. Please read it, and when you're done, just slide it back across the table to me; you can answer my question later if you'd like."

I handed her my note, which read: "Sharon -- I don't know how to speak these words to you, so I'm writing them down. I have a fantasy of being dominated by a sexually powerful woman, and my wife won't go there with me. Would you?"

Sharon read the note quickly with her eyebrows raised. I thought about her timid husband and wondered if she ever got a chance to live as sexually as she wanted to with him.

She folded my note in half, looked me in the eye and said "Well, Mr. Martin! Who knew? I'll be keeping your note, of course -- I've never received one quite like it! And no, I won't answer your question right now. Sure have enjoyed lunch, though! I'm sure you won't mind paying today. Time for me to head back to work. Bye!"

And with that she stood up and walked out of the restaurant.

My throat was dry; my cock was hard. A fear gripped my heart -- could she be trusted not to tell anyone who knew me? She wouldn't call my wife, I felt pretty sure, but what about the other women with whom we had worked?

The next couple of days took forever. Every time my phone rang, I checked the number to see if it was Sharon's. No calls, no emails.

Nearly a week later she finally called. "David," she said, "come by my office in 15 minutes. OK?" I muttered OK, and she hung up.

I frantically looked up her office address and jumped in my car, worried; her office was 15 minutes away, and I was running behind. By the time I got there, 20 minutes had gone by. I parked and walked up to her building, guessing that her answer was going to be YES.

She was waiting inside the lobby, standing by the elevators with her arms crossed. As I crossed the lobby towards her, she looked at her watch, then scowled at me. She was holding a piece of paper.

Without a word, she handed it to me and walked away.

I could hardly wait to get to my car to read it. It said: "You are my bitch. If I see you in public, I will give you no indication; to the outside world, nothing will be different or unusual -- but you and I will both know that you are my bitch. You are not allowed to show anything unusual in your behavior. I choose when to allow you to serve me, and you will do anything and everything that I ask. If you ever feel uncomfortable about being my bitch, you can tell me and it will be over forever -- all aspects of our relationship. You will never call me again after that.

"Tonight you will come to my house at 5:30, bringing a bottle of chilled white wine. You will be wearing a pair of your wife's panties -- the ones that turn you on the most when she wears them. Just panties; nothing else. After ringing my doorbell you will blindfold yourself before I answer the door."

"You will be on time."

I was on time. I had driven over in a pair of shorts and a t-shirt; pulling up to her house, I saw that there was no room in her driveway -- there were two cars other than hers in the driveway -- so I parked on the street.

Nervously watching for cars driving by, I took off my shorts and t-shirt, leaving me in nothing but my wife's white lace thong panties. I adjusted them, trying to keep my cock and balls in them.

I glanced at the clock; it was 5:29. A car drifted slowly by; I looked away as it passed. When it had turned the corner, I grabbed the wine and blindfold, hurried up to the front door and rang the bell. Quickly I put the blindfold on, feeling exposed, and I listened -- listened for the sound of footsteps within and for approaching cars on the street.

The door opened and Sharon spoke. "Nice panties, bitch. Come inside."

She grabbed my hand and I stumbled in, reaching to close the door behind me.

"Go on up to the kitchen," she said. "There's a bottle opener on the counter, along with three glasses. Oh yes -- I forgot to tell you -- I've invited Kelli and Gretchen from the old office; we're here together in the living room. Pour each of us a glass of wine."

My heart stopped. Kelli had been like a sister to me; we had kissed once, after a few beers -- she had a great body and beautiful eyes. Gretchen was heavier.

Kelli spoke first. "Nice to see you again, David. Such a shame you haven't kept up at the gym lately. I like your panties, by the way." Gretchen agreed, "your thong really shows off your ass nicely."

Holy shit, I thought. I can't believe this. I nervously poured the wine and slowly walked toward their voices, hoping not to spill a drop.

Sharon spoke. "Nice job, bitch. Turn around in a circle so that we can all take a good look at you. I see what Kelli means; you've gotten a bit soft since we worked together. Except for this, of course." I felt a hard squeeze on my cock, bulging within my wife's panties. It felt so good, even if it was a bit painful.

"Girls, David here has asked me to dominate him. He'll do anything that I ask, which means, of course, that he'll do anything that you ask today. But before we get to that, it's time for me to break him."

"Do me a favor, will you Kelli? Take off his panties so that we can see his cock. I have a couple different sized dildos to choose from for this strap-on harness, and I want to make sure that we use one that's bigger than he is. And you, my little bitch -- don't you dare move a muscle, except to step out of those panties."

I felt Kelli's fingers pulling down; my cock bounced to attention when it was freed. I felt Kelli's breath near my cock and longed for her touch -- even just to feel the skin of her cheek against it -- but I dared not move.

"Which one do you think we should use, girls?"

Gretchen said, "Let's use the middle-size one, don't you think? We can save the bigger one for later, if he needs to be punished."

"Fine," said Sharon. "Get on the couch, bitch, on your hands and knees." I did as I was told, and I felt something hard press against my lips. "Lick my cock, David. Yeah, that's it, lick it. This is the cock I'm going to fuck you with."

Suddenly she thrust the dildo into my mouth, surprising me. I gagged for a moment, eliciting giggles of appreciation from Kelli and Gretchen. "Very good," said Sharon, "suck my cock, you bitch. Think about how it's going to feel fucking your ass in just a moment. Mmmmmmmmmmmm, nice. Would you like me to use some lubricant? What do you think, girls? Should we?"

With the dildo in my mouth, I nodded my head up and down and said "mmmm-hmmmmmmm."

"Kelli, grab that bottle and lube him up for me, will you?"

Suddenly I felt her fingers on my asshole, spreading a cold liquid around in circles. I moaned, Sharon's cock still in my mouth. She popped it out of my mouth and walked around behind me.

"Beg me for it, bitch."

"Please fuck me, Sharon," I whimpered.

SMACK! Her hand hit me hard on the ass. "NEVER call me by my name when you are serving me, got that? I am your Mistress." She smacked me again. "Try again," she said.

"Please fuck me, Mistress," I said. "Please fuck me in the ass."

I felt her press the head of her cock against my asshole. "Is this what you want, bitch?" she asked.

"Yes, Mistress, yes! Please fuck me there!"

I felt the cock push into me, stretching my asshole open. "Are you my bitch?" she asked. "Say it! Say that you're my bitch! Say that you will do anything I say!"

I moaned out loud as she pushed all the way into me, fucking me completely. "Yes, Mistress! I'm your bitch! Anything you want, anything you say, I'll do! Fuck me, Mistress, please fuck me!"

Her cock was pumping into me now, in and out, violating my ass. I could hear Kelli and Gretchen enjoying themselves, egging Sharon on. "Yeah, Sharon -- fuck him hard! Oooooh look how much he likes it!"

"Sharon," Gretchen said, "I've been playing with my clit here for a while -- what say our little bitch sucks me off, hmmm?"

I heard Sharon say "sure -- you go right ahead" and the next thing I knew, Gretchen grabbed me by the hair and pulled my face into her pussy. She had come and sat on the arm of the couch; her mound was hairy, and her pussy pungent and wet. My tongue darted between her lips and Gretchen moaned. "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. . . oh yeah. . . oh hey he's pretty good at this."

My Mistress began fucking me harder, in time with Gretchen's gyrations of her hips. I buried my face in her pussy, using my tongue, my nose, my forehead, my tongue. . . all the while feeling my Mistress fucking me in the ass.

"Do it, bitch! Make her come!" The pounding was harder and harder, and Gretchen nearly tore my hair out, pulling me into her pussy.

I heard Kelli get up from her chair and recognized the sound of a camera taking photographs. "Oh, that's a good picture," she said. "Hang on, Sharon -- let me get one from behind him, showing your cock in his ass. Very nice!"

Suddenly Gretchen exploded, grabbing the back of my head with both hands as I lapped hungrily at her pussy; I took her clit in my mouth and sucked it, massaging it with my lips and tongue until her orgasm subsided.

Her scream subsided into moans, then giggles as she let go of my head and got off the couch.

"Very good, bitch," my Mistress said. "You have now been broken. You are now and always will be my bitch."

With that, she slowly pulled her cock out of me, reaching down between my legs and squeezing my balls tightly; it hurt, and I exclaimed in pain.

"Oh, but we're just getting started here today. Now. . . take off your blindfold and smile one more time for the camera."