Serving Sharon Ch. 02

Story Info
Sharon tests his self-discipline.
1.2k words
4.43
29.3k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 08/31/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There I was on all fours on the couch, with Sharon standing behind me still wearing the strap-on with which she had just broken me. My face was still wet with Gretchen's juices, and her scent filled my head. Kelli, who had been like a sister to me when we worked together, stepped closer with the camera and took another picture of me, this time with my blindfold off.

Sharon removed the strap-on and commanded me to stand up.

"If you're going to be my slave," she said, "you're going to have to be disciplined and strong. The first thing for you to learn is that you are not allowed to cum without my permission."

"Kelli," she said, "let's see what kind of self-control he has. Why don't you test his ability to resist cumming?"

"Sure!" said Kelli, as she walked toward me. Breathing heavily in my ear, she told me not to move. "You're not allowed to touch me," she said, "but imagine what I'm going to do to you when I'm undressed."

She unbuttoned her blouse slowly, revealing those breasts I'd enjoyed from afar in the office; took off her bra to reveal her large, brown nipples. She stood close to me, brushing my chest with her tits, her nipples hardening. My cock pressed against her jeans, as hard as I've ever been.

"Do you want to see my ass?" she asked, turning around and looking back at me over her shoulders. It was all I could do to nod my head, as I watched her open her jeans and slide them down over her ass. She was wearing red silk thongs; I longed to run my tongue along the fabric between her ass cheeks.

She turned to me and grabbed me by the back of my head. "Don't you dare open your mouth," she instructed, pulling my face to her left breast. She placed my lips at her nipple; I longed to take it into my mouth but dared not to. I felt her reach down and gently begin stroking my cock.

She released my head and sank to a crouch, kissing and licking at my stomach, my thighs; I felt her hot breath on the head of my cock. I looked down at her and saw her touching herself and nearly came. My breathing was heavy and I moaned; Kelli stopped what she was doing and stood up.

"So soon, David? We're hardly gotten started," Kelli said. "For example, don't you want to taste me? Hmmmm?" She touched her fingers to my lips, still wet from her pussy. Before I could suck on them, she took them away, grabbing my ass with her fingernails and going back down on me.

This time she took me into her mouth and started sucking my cock while her fingers probed for my asshole. She covered my cock with saliva, taking me in and out, licking the tip of my cock. With her other hand she cupped my balls, fondling me gently.

"Lie down on the floor, David," Kelli said. I collapsed onto my back as Kelli, Gretchen and my Mistress stood above me. Kelli slowly knelt beside me, breathing on my cock.

"Would you like to taste my pussy?" she asked me. I gasped yes.

"Too bad. You haven't earned that yet. You wouldn't taste me until you felt you were worthy, would you?" With that Kelli straddled my face, her pussy right above my nose and lips. I inhaled her scent deeply, wanting to please her, but I dared not.

Kelli lowered her mouth onto my cock and took me deeply in, massaging my balls at the same time. "Do me a favor, will you Gretchen? Go get that purple vibrator, turn it on and let him hold it for me in his mouth."

"I'm going to ride your mouth, David, for my own pleasure. Think you can handle it?" Kelli slipped out of her panties and tossed them onto my face; they were soaking wet and I inhaled her scent deeply.

By now I was desperately trying to pull my cock away from her, out of her mouth, or to move my hips with her motion to minimize the stimulation. Gretchen appeared and the vibrator was inserted into my mouth. I held it tightly between my lips and teeth; my whole head buzzed.

Kelli took my cock out of her mouth, grasping it tightly with one hand, and lowered herself back onto me. She found the tip of the vibrator and I watched it enter her pussy. Gripping it tightly with my mouth, I heard Kelli moan as she began slowly rising and falling over my face.

Then her mouth was on my cock again, holding me steady as she pleasured herself. She began to ride the vibrator in my mouth more aggressively, and I could feel her starting to build toward an orgasm.

Suddenly she released my cock and sat upright. With every downward thrust her pussy took in the length of the vibrator and touched my lips, but I couldn't lick her. Her asshole touched my nose; she ground herself onto my face, the vibrator buzzing away in my head and in her pussy.

With a violent thrust onto my face she came, moaning loudly. My cock flopped alone, desperate for a touch -- but not too much of a touch, I thought; I didn't want to disappoint my Mistress.

Finally Kelli withdrew, rising up off of the vibrator, and removed it from my mouth. "Sorry, Sharon; I couldn't help myself," she said with a satisfied giggle.

"Now, David," she said, "back to this cock of yours."

She knelt between my legs and took my cock in her hand, stroking me gently. She kissed and licked the inside of my thighs, making her way to the base of my cock with her mouth. Suddenly she took one of my balls in her mouth; I was completely vulnerable to her now.

Before I knew it I lost control; she felt me ready to cum and stood away at the last moment. My cock pumped cum onto my stomach, craving in vain for her touch, her tongue, her hand. . . anything!

"David, you pathetic bitch!" shouted Sharon. "Did I give you permission to cum? You have NO self-control. I don't think you're worthy of being my slave. Take your hand and clean yourself up -- and Gretchen, bend over the couch for a minute. David's going to lick his cum off of your ass."

"That's it," my Mistress said, "wipe it onto her ass, right there on her asshole. You're going to get it all cleaned off."

Gretchen's ass was dripping with my cum, and I kneeled before the couch and began licking it off. I'd never tasted my cum before and was humiliated by the experience -- but there was something hot about licking Gretchen's asshole. I closed my eyes and heard her moan as I licked the last of my cum off of her -- but I wasn't done yet. I pushed my tongue against her asshole, persistently. Just as she relaxed and my tongue pushed into her ass, I heard Kelli take another picture with the camera.