Serving the Amazons Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rosella spoke to him softly. "You do not need to be embarrassed by your penis, Anteros. You have a perfectly fine penis. What is happening to it is normal. You just need to be taught some self-control."

Anteros heard her words but did not heed them. He was feeling completely humiliated and didn't want to face the women behind him. He knew they were staring at his red striped behind. He glanced to Lydia, who was still staring, at his erection.

Her eyes were wide and the tip of her tongue lightly brushed across her upper lip. Anteros saw no sign of disgust as he had expected. Rather, she looked curious, even lustful. Her eyes met his and he thought he saw a hint of a smile.

Rosella continued speaking. "Stand up, turn around, and hold your head high, Anteros. The only thing you have done wrong is showing a lack of respect for Lydia and disobeying my order. I know that you did not intend to do either of these things. You have been punished and now you've been forgiven. Are you angry with Anteros, Lydia?"

"Not at all, Rosella," she answered. She looked directly into his eyes when she added; "I am flattered that he finds me so exciting."

Anteros was sure that he saw her smile this time. He stood upright, took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. He slowly turned and exposed his erection to everyone. Every eye in the room was on him, some on his face, some on his genitals, but all on him.

He heard a woman near him say; "I think Anteros needs to spend the night at my house."

Rosella heard this too and answered, "All in good time. Anteros has a few things to learn first. I'm sure that soon he will handle his little sword as well as his large one."

This provoked more laughter. Anteros was still feeling humiliated, but was somewhat relieved that no one seemed to be upset by his embarrassing condition. In fact, they all seemed to be enjoying it.

"How old are you boy?" asked Rosella.

"I'm eighteen years, Mistress," answered Anteros with his head respectfully bowed. He didn't want to do anything to give Rosella an excuse to add to the humiliation he'd already been through.

"Anteros, cover yourself with a towel and come with me," instructed Rosella. "Lydia, you come along too."

As Rosella and Lydia dressed themselves in simple white gowns, Anteros wrapped a towel around him self and retrieved his clothing. He then followed Rosella out of the bathhouse into the street. He held his bundle of clothing in front of himself to hide the tent he was making from the towel.

Anteros couldn't help but notice that Rosella was an attractive woman. She was probably twenty years older than he, but attractive never the less. He watched her muscular legs, which were bared to mid-thigh. Lydia walked beside her and had long been the object of Anteros' desire. Of course, he had been too shy to actually tell her so. She was so beautiful that Anteros became tongue-tied in her presence. He intentionally avoided looking at Lydia, so he could keep his wits about him.

Rosella and Lydia both wore the informal short gown than what was commonly worn by Amazon women in their leisure time. It was made of thin white cloth that one could not see through, but did little to hide the shape of the breasts or the size of the nipples. Anteros had seen Rosella naked just a minute before, but now he thought that her nipples protruding under the fabric of her gown were very enticing.

He silently cursed himself for staring because he knew that his erection would never go away if he didn't start thinking about something else, and even more so because Rosella noticed him staring.

"You are not behaving like the civilized boy you were trained to be, Anteros!" she snapped.

"Please forgive me, Mistress Rosella. I am ashamed of my behavior today."

"I forgive you, Anteros. Now quit staring at my breasts and watch where you are going."

Anteros did as he was told. His erection eventually subsided as they made a long walk to a building near the queen's residence. He remembered asking one his tutors what this building was, but she had told him he would learn when it was time, and that he should not ask again. Apparently, this was the time.

Rosella stood facing the door then shot him a disapproving glance. Anteros quickly realized that he had committed yet another social error and quickly opened the door for her. Lydia followed, and then Anteros entered last.

The room was brightly lit. The floor was fine marble and the walls were completely covered with bright drapery. Light entered through several large windows, which were high on the wall, preventing anyone from looking in or out.

A small exotic looking woman greeted Rosella and Lydia then turned her gaze toward Anteros. "Who have we here, Rosella?" she asked.

"A new trainee for you, Lien. I fear his education has been delayed too long. He is eighteen years old so it is time to initiate him and teach him some self-control," answered Rosella.

Lien looked Anteros in the eyes and asked, "What is your name, boy?"

Anteros noticed that she had a slight accent, although she spoke the Amazon language competently. She was much too small to be of Amazon blood, yet she occupied a lavish building only a block from the queen's palace. He suspected that she was an important woman.

"My name is Anteros, Mistress." As he answered he bowed his head slightly to show respect.

"Do you know why you are here, Anteros?"

"No, Mistress. Mistress Rosella told me to follow her, so here I am."

Lien acknowledged Anteros' reply with a nod and turned back to Rosella. "So you and Lydia will be witnesses to the initiation?"

"That was my intent." Rosella then asked Lydia, "Have you ever served as a witness to a boy passing to manhood?"

"No but I am anxious to do so, Mistress Rosella," answered Lydia.

"It seems fitting, since it seems that it was you making Anteros think so much about being a man," Rosella said laughingly.

"Come this way please," said Lien. She led them to a room with only a strange table in the center and a cabinet along one wall. There was an hourglass on the cabinet. The table was roughly in the shape of an "x". The top was padded. "Anteros, drop that bundle and take off that towel."

"What? I mean, forgive me. I don't think I heard you clearly, Mistress," Anteros stammered.

Rosella took his bundled clothing from his hands and said, "You heard her, Anteros. Remove the towel."

Anteros gave her a pained look, and then did as he was told. He lowered his gaze to the floor.

Rosella took the towel from his hand and set it, with his clothing, on the floor. "Don't be shy, Anteros. You have a beautiful body. It is time for you to share it with us. Now do whatever Lien tells you to. Please don't make me repeat her commands."


Anteros nodded affirmatively then looked at Lien.

"Okay Anteros. Lay on the table," instructed Lien.

Anteros tried to follow this instruction, but it was awkward. His body barely fit on the center portion of the X shaped table. Rosella and Lien helped him place his arms and legs in the proper position, leaving him spread-eagled and naked. Anteros was not comfortable in this position, and it was about to get worse.

Lien leaned over his face and spoke softly to him, from just a few inches away. "I don't want you to be alarmed, Anteros, but now I am going to bind you to the table. I am not going to hurt you in any way, but being bound is important. It is part of a ritual that all boys go through here when they become men. You will actually like this a great deal. You know that the Amazons would not allow harm to come to you. Don't you, Anteros? Are you ready?"

Anteros glanced at Rosella and Lydia then looked at Lien and nodded affirmatively. Lien tightened leather straps on each arm at the wrist and midway between his elbow and shoulder. She then tightened the straps at his ankles and just above the knees. Anteros was now securely bound, naked, and completely helpless. Despite the fact that he trusted these women to do him no harm, he had never been bound before and it made him nervous.

"Relax, Anteros," said Rosella. "I promise that you will enjoy this. After we are done here today, you will spend a few weeks living here with Lien. You will become very close friends and this is the first step. You must trust her."

Lien stood over Anteros and caressed his face with her smooth hand. "The reason you are here, Anteros, is to teach you about the intimate relations between a man and a woman. Every man raised by the Amazons goes through this training, which takes several weeks. When I am done with you, you will be a wonderful lover, very considerate of the needs of women."

Lien started rubbing her hand over his broad chest and continued speaking. "You have probably guessed that I am not an Amazon. They allow me to live among them and in exchange, I train men to satisfy the needs of women. I am from Asia, where I was a slave, trained since childhood to satisfy a man. I escaped and joined the Amazons. Here the priorities are opposite and now I train men to satisfy women instead. The Amazons have taught me much and I have taught them much. Together, we will teach you everything you need to know."

Lien spoke to the women. "Very well, I will now proceed with the initiation of Anteros. Since you've chosen to witness this, perhaps I'll ask you to participate." Lien then spoke to Anteros again. "Tell me about when you touch your penis, Anteros. Does it feel good?"

Anteros could not believe that she was asking such a personal question, but he also knew that he was expected to answer truthfully. The Amazons had no patience with liars.

"Sometimes it does, Mistress," he answered softly.

"I don't mean when you urinate or when you wash it, Anteros. I mean does it get hard when you touch it? Do you play with it because it feels good?

"I have touched it when it is hard. It does feel good then."

"That must stop, Anteros. Let me explain why. There are more than twenty women for every man in the territory of the Amazons. Women have certain needs that a man can best satisfy. Your penis belongs to the women that have raised you as their own. They will give you pleasure and you will give them pleasure. There is always some woman available for this. There is no excuse for pleasuring yourself. Is that clear, Anteros?" asked Lien.

"Yes, Mistress," answered Anteros.

"Now tell me, Anteros. When you touch your hard penis, does anything come out? Do you ejaculate?"

"Nothing comes out, Mistress. I don't know what you mean by ejaculate."

"It surprises me that a boy your age has not ejaculated. I know that you wouldn't lie to me, but tell me again. Are you sure nothing has come out of your penis when it was hard?"

"Nothing, Mistress. I never play with it long because I know that it is forbidden."

"Very well, Anteros. You will learn the meaning of ejaculate today." Lien retrieved a bottle of scented oil and started sprinkling it on his penis. This quickly caused him to become erect again and his erection grew even more when she rubbed oil into his hairless and sensitive scrotum.

Anteros was hairless and smooth, not because he was young, but because in this ancient time, all people had hairless bodies. Hair grew on their heads and they had eyebrows and eyelashes, but there was no hair below. Men didn't grow beards, nor have hair on their chests, under their arms or on their genitals. Like the men, women had no body hair either. Their pubic mounds stayed as smooth and hairless as the day they came into the world.

Lien moved to the bottom of the table, standing directly between his legs. She carefully examined his erection with her hands. "You have a very nice penis, Anteros. It has good length and above average girth. At this moment it feels like it is made of stone."

Lien glanced at Lydia. "Please put a pillow under his head so he can see what I am doing to him."

Lydia complied and Anteros groaned. He now had a good view of his throbbing penis jutting toward the ceiling.

"What is the matter, Anteros? Am I hurting you?" she asked rhetorically.

"No, Mistress," he answered as if he were out of breath.

"Very well, Anteros. I will continue," said Lien. "Let me examine these testicles," said Lien to herself. She rubbed the baby soft skin of his hairless scrotum and massaged the glands inside, prompting another groan from Anteros. She knew that it was a groan of pleasure but his jerking penis made her take her hand away. It was not time for him to ejaculate yet.

"You have large testicles, Anteros. That, along with your large penis is going to make you very popular. You are going to make some women very happy. What did you feel when I touched your testicles, Anteros?"

"My penis was burning. I felt like I was going to urinate," he answered.

"Don't urinate, Anteros. No matter how much you want to, don't! What you were feeling was the building of an orgasm, which will result in ejaculation. You must control your ejaculation and learn to ejaculate only when you have the permission of your mistress. Do you understand, Anteros?"

"Yes, Mistress. I will try," he answered.

"You must not only try, but succeed, Anteros. I will teach you." Lien took his penis in one hand and lightly stroked up and down, just brushing her fingers against the tender skin. Anteros could not contain his moans. Lien picked up the bottle of oil and turned over an hourglass that was just a step way, then returned to the table.

Lien poured some more oil over the tip of Anteros' erect penis and allowed it to run down to his smooth scrotum. She then slowly rubbed the oil up and down on his penis, with a tighter grip than she had used before. As if this were not stimulating enough for a virgin, she used the other hand to rub oil into his scrotum.

"I know this is difficult for you, Anteros, but I am going to keep you hard for an hour and then let you ejaculate. You must not allow yourself to ejaculate before I give you permission. Now just relax and enjoy this."

Lien massaged his genitals, ever so slowly, to help him maintain control. When his testicles pulled up tight against his body and he started tensing up, she stopped stroking. Lien allowed the other women to take turns on his genitals also, but kept a close eye that they would not over stimulate him. More than once, she had to push their hands away when he came too close to orgasm. Lydia and Rosella were enjoying Anteros' predicament immensely. Both were experienced with men, but bringing a virgin male to his first orgasm was a rare treat in society where the women outnumbered the men by more than twenty to one.

This process went on for a full hour. Anteros had been at the edge of orgasm at least a twenty times. His testicles, in fact his entire groin area ached for release. He didn't know what an orgasm was, but he hoped it would relieve the ache he felt.

"The hour is up, Anteros. You have been a good student and now it is time for your reward," said Lien as she slightly increased the pace of her stroking. "Try thinking about how women look naked. Think about how and where you would like to touch them. Think about their breasts, their buttocks, the cleft between their legs."

As she spoke, Anteros' testicles tried to pull up close to his body again, but Lien used her thumb and forefinger to gently encircle the top part of his scrotum above the testicles and then pulled the testicles firmly downward. This temporarily suppressed the urge to release something from his penis.

"I didn't tell you to ejaculate yet, Anteros. Be patient, it will be very soon. First I want you to imagine that you are with Lydia and she is naked. You are caressing her breasts with your hands and then you take a nipple into your mouth and suckle like an infant."

Anteros was groaning and straining against his bonds. Lien kept his testicles pulled away from his body, as she used her other hand to stroke his penis more rapidly now. Rosella reached down and started tickling Anteros' testicles through his tightly stretched sack.

The pain in his groin was becoming unbearable. He imagined sucking Lydia's nipples and it caused his penis to feel like it was on fire. Then he heard Lien say, "Lydia, be a dear and let him taste your breast."

He felt like his penis was going to explode when Lydia dropped her pointed, pink nipple into his mouth. He did suckle like a baby.

Lien spoke to Lydia, "When he comes, hold his head up so he can see it."

Lien then spoke to Anteros and increased the pace of her hands. "It is time, Anteros. You may let it go now. Ejaculate hard and enjoy your first time."

Anteros no longer held back. He strained to force something out of his manhood. He couldn't do it despite the help of the lovely Lydia's breasts in his face. Then suddenly, Lien released her grip on his scrotum and put both of her hands on his penis. She stroked rapidly and tightened her grip. Rosella cupped his testicles and squeezed gently.

To Anteros, it felt like his testicles were sucked through his penis and thrust out. Although it was slightly painful burning in his groin, it was the most wonderful thing he had ever felt. Lydia put her hands behind his head and held it up so he could see spurt after spurt of hot white liquid erupt from his penis as Lien stroked it.

"Pump it all out, Anteros," said Lien as she continued pumping his penis. Anteros' first orgasm continued and he strained to release more semen, but only a trickle emerged. There was a great deal of the warm, sticky substance on his belly and chest.

Anteros was stunned by what had just happened. As a young boy, he was chastised for touching his penis for anything but urinating and washing. He hoped that he would be allowed to copulate when he reached manhood, but had no idea that semen even existed, much less what it looked like. Now he had seen it pumped from his own penis by a woman's hands. He had many questions going through his mind, but he was unable to speak right now.

His penis started to wilt in Lien's hands. She set his shrinking penis down on his abdomen and asked, "Did you like that, Anteros?"

Anteros nodded his head and whispered, "Yes! Thank you, Mistress."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, Anteros. Now I will repeat that you must NEVER attempt to do this to yourself. It is unlikely that any woman will do this for you again. Well, maybe once more in a few days, but then never again."

Anteros' contented smile quickly changed to a look of profound disappointment.

Lien smiled at him, amused by her cruel little joke. "Don't worry, Anteros. You will have many more orgasms. I will teach you things that are far more pleasurable than what you just experienced."

Anteros noticed that Lydia was standing near the top of the table and was stroking his hair. Lien's called an assistant in who used a wet cloth to clean the semen off of him. Lien started removing his restraints. The other women joined in and he was freed in a few seconds.

Lydia looked down at his face and smiled, "Anteros, when you are finished with your training, I would like to get to know you a little better."

Rosella added, "I think a lot of women would like to spend some time with Anteros. He needs to be trained, but he has great potential!"

Lien replied, "Anteros will need to stay here for several months. You will both get a chance to entertain Anteros later. Anteros, you go gather your belongings and come back here. You will be living with me for a while."

Anteros returned, half an hour later, with his meager possessions. He brought his clothing, some leather armor, a wooden sword, a bow and some arrows. He had nothing else and needed nothing else.

Lien showed him to a small room. "This room will be yours during your training. Mornings, you will receive training here. You will attend your usual classes in the late morning and your fencing and archery practice in the afternoon. You will return here to bathe and for your evening meal. Then you will be trained here again before you sleep."