Serving the Amazons Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anteros
anteros
537 Followers

Anteros closed his eyes and gasped. Lien's touch brought the burning feeling he had just before he ejaculated this morning. Lien released his penis.

"Relax, Anteros. You must not ejaculate until I give you permission. Hold it back or I will be displeased with you!" Lien said sternly.

Anteros breathed deeply and held it back.

"Just stand there, Anteros. I want to look you over," said Lien.

She moved slowly around his body touching every inch of it except his swollen penis. Anteros stood quietly, energized by each touch, burning with desire.

"Very nice indeed, Anteros. Your warrior training has made you strong and it shows. I hope to make you as good at making love as you are at using your sword. The first thing you must learn is to control your orgasms. A woman can have many orgasms and still please a man. A man can have one orgasm; probably two at your age, and then their penis becomes useless. Join me on the bed and I'll show you other ways you can please me."

Lien climbed on the bed and Anteros laid beside her on his side. She moved her body against his, put her hand on the firm muscle of his buttock, and kissed him. Anteros grasped her smaller and softer buttock and returned her kiss.

"Nicely done, Anteros. Now lie on your back. I want to teach you more about a woman's anatomy."

Anteros rolled on to his back and Lien moved on top of him. She moved her hips forward so her hips were just above his midsection. She took his hand and guided it to her sex.

"Touch me very gently, Anteros. Do you like the way that feels?" she asked softly.

"Yes, Mistress. It feels wonderful," he answered.

She released his hand. "Don't stop. Just continue to rub gently. Explore the softness of my womanhood."

Anteros had seen naked women all his life but he'd not touched a woman's breasts since he'd been weaned and he'd never touched a woman's sex. He was so excited he felt like he was going to ejaculate despite the fact that nothing but air was touching his throbbing penis.

"Mistress. I'm sorry. I feel like I'm going to ejaculate," he confessed.

"Remove your hand, Anteros. Close your eyes and relax. Hold it back. You were correct to tell me. Is the feeling subsiding?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"When you are sure you are able to control your ejaculation, you may touch me again. As soon as you feel it coming again, stop touching me, close your eyes and relax," Lien instructed.

Anteros waited another full minute before he reached for her soft, warm sex again. When he touched her, he was surprised to feel moisture.

"You've discovered what happens to a woman that is sexually aroused, Anteros. Her vagina becomes wet. This lubricates a woman to allow her to comfortably accept a man's penis inside of her. Now part my outer lips with your fingers and feel the heat and moisture. You are an inexperienced lover and I am an expert, but you have succeeded in arousing me. Well, done."

Although Anteros had done nothing exceptional to arouse her, she knew that building his confidence was important. He was a handsome young man with an incredible physique and that aroused her. It also always aroused her to teach a virgin male. She'd trained many, but it still excited her nearly as much as her first virgin did. As the chief instructor at this school, it was her privilege to choose to be his first woman.

Anteros parted her outer lips with his fingers. Inside it was even more moist and warmer too. He moved his finger slowly back and forth just inside her hot slit.

Lien moaned, "That feels real good Anteros. Just keep doing that. Now apply just a tiny bit more pressure. Mmmmm... that's perfect! Just like that." Lien assisted in pleasuring herself by moving herself against his hand.

Lien tensed up and closed her eyes. Anteros thought that she was in pain and started to pull his hand away.

"Don't stop, Anteros. Just keep doing EXACTLY what you were doing until I tell you to stop!" Lien insisted.

Anteros continued rubbing Lien's sex and she shuddered and increased pressure and the pace of her hip movements. She moaned softly and moved her head around. Anteros didn't understand what was happening to her.

"Okay, Anteros. Stop now, please," said Lien.

Anteros removed his hand, which was glistening with Lien's feminine juices.

"You did well, young man. You gave me a fine orgasm. That is quite an accomplishment for one with so little experience. You are to be congratulated."

Actually, Lien climaxed with all virgin males she taught. She just didn't mention that to Anteros. Again, building his confidence was an important part of his training.

"Now I will teach you another lesson," Lien said as she pulled her outer labia apart with her hands, exposing her most intimate parts to Anteros. "Look this, Anteros. I want you to see the treasures that lie beneath a woman's outer lips."

Anteros could see that Lien was bright pink inside. The sight mesmerized him. He wanted to move closer and explore the folds inside her.

Lien slipped a finger inside of herself. "This is my vagina. It is where your penis is going to end up tonight if you please me." She removed her finger and pulled back the hood of her clitoris, exposing the little white nub inside. "This is my clitoris, Anteros. It is the most sensitive part of a woman. It is too sensitive to touch directly in some women. Others enjoy having it touched, but only when they are already aroused. Would you like to touch my clitoris, Anteros?"

"Yes, Mistress," he answered anxiously as he reached for it with his hand.

"No, Anteros. Don't touch it with your hand. I know a better way you can pleasure me," said Lien as she moved up to straddle his face. "Now lick my sex gently, Anteros."

The scent and taste of Lien was driving him mad with desire. He started licking feverishly.

"No, Anteros. Slow down. Softly, slowly and gently is what I like."

Anteros did as he was instructed.

"You are a good student. You follow directions well. Now reach up and touch my breasts with your hands."

Anteros did so gladly. The only unpleasant thing she'd instructed him to do all evening was to NOT ejaculate. His loins burned and ached, but he was able to control his ejaculation. He was certain that if she actually touched his penis, he'd be unable to control himself.

Lien coached Anteros for several minutes, telling him exactly how to use his mouth to please her. She started having trouble getting the words out as if she were short of breath.

"Lick my clitoris, Anteros. No, not there, just a little higher. That's it! Do you feel it?"

He was unable to answer because his mouth was completely immersed in bringing pleasure to Lien. He felt Lien push harder into his tongue as she shuddered and let out a series of high pitched moans. A few seconds after stopped moaning she slid her body back, out of the reach of his willing mouth.

"That was good, Anteros. Did you enjoy it?" she asked.

"Yes, Mistress. May I pleasure you again?" he asked.

"Not just yet. It is my turn to pleasure you. Now remember, you must not ejaculate until I give you permission. I will do my best to help you obey this rule."

Lien leaned forward and kissed Anteros on the forehead. He reached up and held the sides of her face with his hands as their mouths met on the next kiss. When Lien broke the kiss she said, "Put your hands above your head and relax, Anteros. Don't move unless I instruct you to."

Anteros put his hands together above his head and relaxed as well as he could. For an 18 year old virgin with a beautiful experienced woman sitting on him naked, this was no easy task. Still, he obeyed. His 18 years of living with the Amazons taught him what he must do. He must obey Lien.

Lien kissed his chin, then his neck. His penis, which felt like hot iron to him, touched Lien's out labia. Anteros gasped and jumped. Lien scolded him.

"Anteros, I told you not to move. Now be still unless you'd like me to end this lesson now," she warned.

"I'm sorry, Mistress. I'll try."

Lien's wet nether lips slid slowly along the underside of his hard shaft as the moist lips of her mouth kissed his chest, and both nipples in turn. Anteros' penis was throbbing, his heart was pounding and his breaths were deep and rapid.

Lien's bald pubic mound and belly slid slowly down his penis as she kissed her way down his well-defined stomach. He started hyperventilating as he imagined that she was going to plant one of her warm, wet, gentle kisses on his aching erection. She did not. She deliberately avoided his erection and kissed her way down his naked loins.

Lien could see Anteros' organ was swollen nearly to the point of bursting. This did not surprise her. Anteros was a virile young man and she was extremely good at her craft. She knew that Anteros would do virtually anything to get her to touch his rigid penis, but she enjoyed making him anticipate her touch.

Lien kissed her way all the way to his toes. When she arrived at his toes she said, "Spread your legs apart, Anteros." Anteros did as he was told but it wasn't enough for Lien. She used her hands to move his legs as far apart as they could go without causing him pain. "Now stay there," she commanded.

Anteros did his best to remain motionless while his testicles and penis throbbed and Lien kissed her way up to his smooth and baby soft scrotum, but when the tip of her tongue touched him there the first time, he moved his hands to her shoulders and bent his knees up involuntarily. The feeling was incredible and he simply lost control momentarily, despite his intent to obey.

Before she could scold him, he offered an apology. "Please forgive me, Mistress. I didn't mean to disobey you."

Lien, who was as wise as she was beautiful, knew that Anteros simply couldn't help moving. In fact, the only surprise was that he remained nearly motionless as long as he did. She knew that his willpower would enhance his lovemaking ability, especially when he became more experienced.

"Don't fret, Anteros. I know that it is very difficult for a virgin boy to remain motionless while a woman pleases him. Still, I would like you to be still, so I'm going to bind you. I promise, you'll enjoy it at least as much as you did this morning."


Lien moved off the bed and retrieved 3 simple leather thongs. With one, she tied his hands together and to the headboard, keeping his arms pulled above his head. With the others so bound his ankles to the posts at the foot of the bed, keeping his legs spread far apart. Once she had him tied, she resumed using her tongue on his testicles.

Anteros tried not to squirm. Lien noticed that he appeared ready to ejaculate again and stopped touching him. "Not yet, Anteros. Control yourself. You'll get your orgasm but you must be patient."

She waited a moment for him to compose himself then wrapped her fingers around his throbbing shaft. Anteros groaned in a combination of pleasure and frustration. Lien again waited for the initial excitement of her touch to wear off then started moving her hand up and down his shaft with a touch as light as a feather. Clear liquid started to ooze from Anteros' penis. Lien stopped touching him again, and again told him to hold his orgasm back.

Once he relaxed again she gripped his testicles in her hand and pulled then down. "This will help you control your orgasm, Anteros. Don't ejaculate. It is important that you learn to control it."

As Lien pulled his testicles down with one hand and grasped the base of his hard shaft in the other, she placed a big wet kiss directly on the head of his engorged penis. Just one kiss, because Lien knew that in his current state of arousal, two kisses may make him lose control.

Anteros moved his hips, trying to reach climax. Lien pulled his testicles down even harder and moved the hand on his penis with his thrusts so he could get no friction.

"Shame on you, Anteros. I told you not to ejaculate and you were doing everything in your power to disobey me. I'm going to punish you for that," she said. With that she got off the bed, put on her garment, and left the room.

Anteros was left alone, tied to the bed. He didn't know how long Lien was gone but it seemed like hours. His erection burned like fire and his testicles felt like he'd been kicked in them, but he could do nothing about it. Eventually his erection subsided. He wondered if Lien intended to leave him here all night but decided the she wouldn't, since it was her bed.

He was greatly relieved when she came back into the room.

"Will you behave now, Anteros?" she asked.

"Yes, Mistress. I'm sorry," he replied.

"I accept your apology, Anteros, but heed this. If you disobey me I won't beat you, I will do much worse. I will deny you the pleasure that you discovered only this morning. The worse the infraction, the longer I will deny you. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress," he answered. Anteros realized that she was correct that her selected form of punishment was far worse than being beaten. Like any male that had just discovered sex, it consumed his mind.

"The first infraction only cost you half an hour. The next one will cost you at least an hour. Do as I say and I will continue to pleasure you. Now don't move! Just enjoy the sensations and don't allow yourself to climax. I will decide when it is time for your orgasm," she said. She removed her garment and stood before him naked again.

Lien touched his scrotum lightly with her fingertips and tickled it. His testicles started to pull up into his body but she captured then in her other hand and pulled them back down, tickling all the while.

Anteros moaned, but remained nearly motionless. Lien noticed the great effort he was putting into this lesson and smiled. He was actually showing a great deal of self-control for one so young and inexperienced. She was sure he would be a fine lover when she completed his education.

Anteros' penis started to swell. Lien took the entire thing in her mouth and swirled her tongue around it. Within seconds, it was too large for her to hold the entire thing in her mouth. She just held the head in her mouth and sucked ever so gently.

Anteros was in agony. He was trying desperately to remain motionless, as Lien had ordered him. Yet his body was working against him. He felt the pressure building up and knew that his orgasm was seconds away. What he didn't know is that the very experienced Lien knew this too. She spat out his penis and stopped tickling his testicles. She did pull them down hard again to suppress his orgasm.

"Very good, Anteros. You did as you were told and held back your ejaculation. Now let's do that again."

Again, Lien brought him painfully close to orgasm and then stopped. "I know this is frustrating, Anteros, but women often take longer to climax than men. I need to teach you to wait for them. It will take a lot of practice, but practice you must. Men are a rare commodity here and we don't have the luxury of permitting them to be selfish lovers."

Lien took his swollen penis in her mouth and sucked him close to orgasm again. Again she sympathized with his frustration, but sympathy was not what Anteros so desperately needed.

Lien felt that she was the luckiest woman on earth. She'd been the youngest one of many concubines of an Asian king. She was a slave and had no choice about her profession. Although the king was not cruel or abusive except that he kept slaves, he was a terrible lover. He didn't abuse her and was even kind at times. Lien was fond of him and realized that if she had to be a slave, life could be much worse for her.

She wasn't beaten, lived in a palace, had books to read, food to eat and even servants waiting on her. Lien's sole purpose was to give the king pleasure but he never lasted long enough to give her any in return. She lusted for men, but she was permitted no other lovers and she only serviced the king one or two days a month. He had many other women.

She was going insane with boredom and lust. When she was so desperate that she was willing to face a beating or even death to escape, she left. Lien was a very bright woman and managed to travel fast and live by her wits.

Two years later she was working hundreds of miles away in a village tavern serving the patrons. It didn't pay anything at all, but a place to sleep and enough food to eat. She would occasionally provide extra services to a man for a fee. It helped to satisfy her lust and also allowed her to save a few coins so she could move on eventually.

Her employer discovered that she had money hidden and demanded that she turn it over. She refused. He became loud and angry, but even though Lien was intimidated, she still refused. Those coins were the only thing that kept her from living the rest of her life as his slave. He started to beat her. She screamed and cried out for help. The gods must have been watching over her that night, because Amazons, on a trading expedition, were passing through the village and heard her cries.

A young Amazon named Ninsala burst through the door and demanded that the man stop. In his rage, he drew a dagger and rushed toward the tall young woman. She drew her sword with cat-like quickness and in one fluid underhanded motion from her scabbard, she cut off his hand. He screamed and begged for mercy. Ninsala granted him the only mercy that an Amazon in battle ever does. Her next blow killed him instantly and ended his pain forever.

Lien traveled with the Amazons for a few weeks and got to know them. She returned to the city and the Amazon queen knew how she could best serve them.

Lien had been serving the Amazons this way ever since. She lived in luxury compared to most Amazons. Most of them had simple needs and lived in simple homes. Lien had lived in a palace. The stone and marble home that she lived in now was not as grand as the one she had come from, but here, she was the mistress instead of the slave.

She not only lived comfortably, but her profession was training young women and men in the art of making love. It was true that the shortage of men inspired some Amazon women to make love to each other. Some enjoyed it and others did not. Some preferred to have sex with only women and some only with men. Most enjoyed both. It was considered normal behavior in their society.

Now Lien not only got to satisfy her sexual urges regularly, but she took great pleasure in teaching men to please women. She didn't just teach them, she demanded it of them. Lien had real power over men in the Amazon city. Men that wanted to be sought out as lovers learned her lessons well and applied what she taught them. Those that did not would not get the chance to be with a woman very often. An Amazon man that was not an excellent lover was very rare indeed.

Lien took great pleasure in teaching men to please women. It was exactly the opposite of the way it had been in her ancestral home. Women were expected to please the man and nothing else mattered. Here, it was most important that the man please the woman. She was not so cruel as to deny men any pleasure though. Lien did her best to make sure they would never forget the pleasure she brought them. She also encouraged her female students to make lovemaking as pleasant as possible for the man, at least after their own needs were satisfied. Lien started licking the entire length of Anteros' impressive manhood from bottom to top and then down again. Again and again she brought him to the edge. She was pleased that he was actually holding back longer than he had earlier. This was rare for an inexperienced male. It was a very good sign.

"You've done very well, Anteros. I'm going to reward you now. The next time you feel the urge to ejaculate, I will not stop you. I want you to stop yourself. I know that you will fail, but see how long you can wait. The longer you wait, the happier I will be," said Lien with a big smile.

anteros
anteros
537 Followers