Serving the Amazons Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Xan nodded his head respectfully and answered, "Yes, Mistress."

"Come with me, Anteros," said Xan. "Don't do anything stupid today. Mistress Diana will be very upset with me if I accidentally kill you."

Anteros felt better after he heard this from Xan because he winked when he said it.

The first thing did with Anteros was test his abilities at hand to hand combat. Anteros spent a great deal of this time on the ground. Xan threw him, kicked him, punched him in the body and slapped him in the face. Fortunately, he was making an effort not to hurt Anteros and didn't apply much force to his blows. Anteros was able to block many of Xan's blows, but he didn't land a single blow on Xan.

"You did well, Anteros. Now let's do something else," said Xan.

"Did well? How can you say that, Sir? I never landed a blow on you. I never managed to throw you to the ground. What did I do well?" Anteros asked.

"You took a beating, Anteros. You took a beating very well indeed! I can't remember when I pummeled anyone else that much and they remained conscious," laughed Xan.

"You are toying with me, Sir. It is your right, I suppose, but I am here to learn from you," said Anteros.

"And I from you, Anteros. I jest with you, but I learned something about you. I beat you and you didn't quit. You continued fighting no matter how many times I threw you to the ground. I believe you would continue to do so all day if I didn't say it was time to stop," said Xan. He then put his huge hands on Anteros' shoulders and looked him intently in the eye. "You have the warrior spirit, Anteros. That can't be taught. You have to be born with it. The skills you lack can be taught."

Anteros' smiled when the great Xan complimented him. He had never really had his spirit challenged the way Xan had challenged him. Being a large and strong young man, he'd had an advantage. Now he'd suddenly lost that advantage. Now that he was training among the real warriors, he'd gone from being the top student to just another novice.

"I lack the skills to have any chance against you, Xan. How will you teach me to defeat you?" asked Anteros.

"I probably can't teach you well enough to do that. I will always be larger than you. I've been a warrior for more than 20 years. I can teach you, but I can't teach you everything I learned with 20 years experience. The fact is, Anteros, you won't beat me at hand to hand combat until I get old and feeble," answered Xan.

"Somehow this isn't making me feel like I'll be much of a warrior," said Anteros.

"But you will be, Anteros. If you meet a man with my skill, speed and size, you will be in trouble, but how many men have you seen that are my size?" asked Xan.

"Well, none," said Anteros.

"And you probably won't see more than a handful if you live to be 100. The great majority of large men are much slower than I. Only my Amazon training since childhood has allowed me to be this quick. If you meet a large and slow man, you will make short work of him even at your current skill level," said Xan. "I hesitate to tell you this for fear of making you too proud, but you gave me the best workout I've had here in years. There are no Amazon men that make me work any harder than you did."

"Thank you, Sir!" said Anteros with joy in his heart. Xan had battered him for half an hour and made him feel happy about it.

"Now let me show you what you did wrong," said Xan. "I will still pummel you next time, but you could make it much more difficult for me if you just did a few things differently."

Anteros' education continued and he was being taught by the master.

Chapter 6

Anteros walked back to his new home very slowly. The events of his first day of training with the real warriors played on his mind as he walked. Xan had made a complete fool of him when they fought without weapons. Xan had made him feel like a weakling when he invited him to try his bow. Anteros could only draw it half way. Xan could draw it back quicker than Anteros could draw his own lighter bow. Xan's arrowheads were heavier than any he'd seen. He was told that when fired from Xan's bow they would pierce iron armor at close range and could pierce bronze armor at 50 paces.

Xan then told Anteros to put on his leather armor. Amazons wore hard leather armor. It would repel a weak or glancing blow, but would not provide much protection from a direct powerful blow. Heavy bronze and iron armor provided more protection, but it also slowed the wearer down. Amazons depended on their speed. Leather armor was all they could afford to wear or their speed would be nullified.

Once Anteros had on his armor, Xan picked up two wooden swords and tossed one to Anteros. "Strike me, Anteros. I'm told you are good with a sword," he said.

"But you have on no armor, Sir," said Anteros. "I will injure you."

"If a novice like you is able to strike me, I deserve to be injured. Now try to strike me," said Xan.

Anteros took a few half-hearted swings at Xan. While the wooden sword wouldn't pierce him, it could leave a nasty bruise or even break a bone. Xan blocked each blow easily. Any one of Anteros' former classmates could have blocked his weak attack.

"Don't insult me, Anteros," said Xan. "TRY to strike me. You couldn't strike a feeble old woman with that attack."

Anteros obeyed but aimed his blows for Xan's upper legs, hips and massive upper arms. He would bruise Xan if that were what he wanted, but Anteros had no desire to injure him.

Xan grew weary of Anteros' attacks and started his own attack. He struck Anteros with a thrust directly in the center of his chest. The force knocked Anteros back a step and left him breathless for an instant. Had Xan's sword been made of metal, it would have pierced the leather breastplate and passed completely through Anteros' body.

"Now really try to strike me, Anteros. I will bruise you again if you don't try," said Xan.

Anteros decided to show Xan how good he really was and attacked him vigorously. Xan had to make a great effort to avoid being bruised. He counter attacked, but Anteros was able to deflect his blows.

"Cease your attack, Anteros!" he barked.

Anteros did as he was told. Xan walked over to a sack and pulled out a helmet.

"You are good, Anteros. I believe I will wear my armor."

Anteros took this as a great compliment.

Xan and Anteros continued their exercise. Anteros had to use better form than he ever had when parrying Xan's blows because of his strength, but he did parry them. For twenty minutes the sparred furiously, neither man landing a blow on the other. Then Anteros realized the disadvantage that the large man had. He was becoming fatigued.

Anteros sensed that Xan was not moving as quickly as he had. Anteros was in excellent condition and although he was tired, he was still moving at full speed. Anteros used this to his advantage. He moved to Xan's left as he parried a blow struck him across the arm with a slicing motion. It wasn't a powerful blow, but strong enough. A real sword would have cut him to the bone and he would bleed to death in minutes. Xan was beaten and he knew it.

"Well done, Anteros. You are better than I expected. You found the strength you have over me. Your youth and smaller size allow you to tire more slowly than I do. You beat me with your head as well as your fine sword skills."

"Thank you, Sir," said Anteros. Anteros was trying to sound humble but on the inside he was jumping and laughing.

"There are many things I can teach you, but there is not much I can teach you about using a sword. Perhaps I'll learn something from you."

Anteros was certain that this must be the greatest compliment a young warrior could receive. So he walked home slowly, not because he was ashamed or tired, but because he was sore from the bruises that Xan had given him. He was proud to have bruises given to him by such a well respected warrior.

Anteros stopped to see Lorissa on his way home, but she was not there. Her mother and young sister were away too. He knew Lorissa was tough and stubborn. She was supposed to stay off of her leg, but Lorissa did whatever she wanted most of the time.

When he arrived home he was greeted by another of Lien's assistants. Alexandra was tall, blonde, blue-eyed and rather well rounded for an Amazon. She certainly wasn't the lean athletic type that most Amazon women were.

"Allow me to take your clothing when you bathe, Anteros. It is filthy. Were you rolling in the dirt?" asked Alexandra.

"Yes, I was, Miss. But it wasn't by choice. Xan kept throwing me there," he answered with full knowledge that he was name-dropping to impress her.

"Xan? Well if Xan threw you in the dirt you should be honored. He doesn't waste his time thrashing insignificant warriors," she said with a smile.

Anteros removed his clothing and handed it to Alexandra. She looked his body up and down with no shame whatsoever.

"You have a nice body, Anteros. Not so well muscled as Xan, but nice none the less."

Anteros stepped into the warm bath. It felt wonderful. His muscles ached and he could feel bruises on much of his body. He hoped that he would not suffer as much pain tomorrow. He laid his head back on the edge of the bath and closed his eyes. He thought about the day's events and smiled.

"Anteros, you've been in there for a long time. Are you all right?"

He snapped back to consciousness as he heard Alexandra's voice.

"Yes, Mistress. I'm fine," he answered.

"Well you've had a nice soak but your face is still dirty. You haven't been washing, have you?" she asked.

"No, Mistress. I'm afraid I fell asleep."

"Good. That gives me an excuse to wash you." Alexandra untied the cord at the waist of her revealing silk tunic and pulled it over her head.

Anteros hadn't been thinking of sex but seeing the voluptuous Alexandra naked, soon changed that. She stepped into the tub slowly and seductively.

"Turn around, I'll wash your back first," she instructed.

Anteros turned around but would have preferred to face her so that he could take in all of her beauty. She washed him from the top of his head to his waist then made him step on to the steps so that she could wash below his waist. Anteros enjoyed her touch and it gave him an erection.

"Turn around, Anteros," ordered Alexandra.

He did so and really was proud of his erection this time. It didn't take Phoebe and Lien long to teach him that.

"My, my, Anteros. I see that you are enjoying your bath," said Alexandra she washed his legs from the bottom up.

When she reached his genital her face was inches away and Anteros prayed that she would take him in her mouth, but it was not to be. She simply washed him. It was the most pleasant bath he'd ever had, but it didn't allow him to ejaculate. It did leave him fully erect.

"Now put dry yourself and put on your robe," Alexandra instructed. "Then you can go get something to eat."

Anteros stared at Alexandra's large firm breasts. Alexandra had not given him leave to touch her and he dare not no matter how much he wanted to.

"Stare if you must, Anteros, but you'll not touch them today. Do as you are told or you will NEVER get a chance to touch them," snapped Alexandra.

She managed to be heard through Anteros' lusty fog that was clouding his thoughts and hearing. "I'm sorry, Mistress. What was it you wanted me to do?" Anteros asked as he moved his eyes from her breasts to her face.

"Dry yourself, put on your robe and go get something to eat. Afterward return to your room and wait. Did you hear me that time?" she asked.

"Yes, Mistress. I'll do as you ask," he replied.

Actually, she didn't ask. It was an order. It didn't matter to Alexandra what Anteros called it as long as he showed the proper respect and obeyed.

"Off with you then. I'm staying to wash myself," said Alexandra.

Anteros felt the words on the tip of his tongue, "May I wash you, Mistress? It is only fair after you washed me," but controlled him self and didn't ask. If she'd wanted him to wash her, she would have said so. He was sure she knew from the way he looked at her, that he'd like to touch her.

Anteros returned to his room after eating and soon fell asleep despite the early hour. His afternoon lesson with Xan had worn him out. He woke to the sound of a knock at his door and a pleasant female voice.

"Anteros, Mistress Lien summons you. Please come with me."

Anteros rose and opened the door. He could tell from her garb that she was another of Lien's assistants. She was shorter than the average Amazon and rather thin, but her face was beautiful and her short black hair was shiny and smelled of flowers.

"I am Kyra. Please come with me," she said and briskly walked away.

Anteros followed in his sleepy haze. He was a bit foggy, but not so foggy that he didn't follow Kyra's swaying hips with his eyes.

Kyra stopped and opened a door. Mistress Lien is expecting you," she said as she pointed inside.

Anteros walked through the door and was stunned by what he saw. Of course he expected to see Lien, but she was not alone. His classmates, the recent graduates of Ninsala's academy, were there as well. They weren't dressed as he was used to seeing them in functional drab cloth and leather, but they were dressed in the white silk togas that Lien's staff wore.

Bethany, Lorissa, Celia, and Freya were women now. They were the same age he was. They would also be introduced to the art of making love at this age. Anteros felt thickheaded that he hadn't thought of this before.

The girls looked as surprised to see Anteros, as he was to see them.

"Welcome, Anteros. The ladies need to learn about male anatomy and you are the only man in the house right now, so I'll need your help," said Lien.

Anteros saw them all differently now. He'd lusted for Lorissa recently, but never saw the others as women. Bethany's nipples were poking through the sheer fabric of her garment. She had dark blonde hair that was tied in a short ponytail behind her neck. Her blue eyes were unusually large. Her skin had a light tan and looked soft and smooth.

Celia was a few inches shorter than the others. Her hair was brown and tied in a short ponytail much like Bethany's. Celia's brown eyes betrayed that she was lustful, unlike Freya, who looked a little frightened.

Freya, a novice Amazon warrior, would probably not be as afraid of a battle as she appeared to be right now. Her blue eyes were wide with anticipation and her lower lip quivered slightly for just a second. Freya's fair white skin was flushed pink on her cheeks, ears and chest. Freya elected to wear her light blonde hair shoulder length and loose.

Anteros' friend and the object of his recent desire, Lorissa, looked at him and smiled. There was no sign of fear in her mesmerizing dark eyes. There was no sign of her crutches either. Apparently her injury was healing quickly.

The four girls all sat together on a bench along one wall. Lien stepped behind him and put her hands on his shoulders.

"Let me help you with your robe, Anteros," she said as she pulled it off his shoulders.

The belt was still tied and Anteros stood motionless as if nailed to the spot on the floor. Lien reached around and untied the belt and then pulled the robe off of him. All four girls stared first at his genitals, and then three of them averted their eyes. Celia did not look away. She stared and licked her lips.

"I know you've all seen men before but now it is time to learn the details of male anatomy," said Lien.

She stepped beside Anteros and pointed at his testicles.

"Do you know what these are?" asked Lien.

"His balls," shouted Celia.

"Yes, you can call them balls but I prefer testicles," Lien said. "Do you know their purpose?"

"You can punch them, kick them or squeeze them to hurt him," Celia answered.

Anteros cringed and he felt his penis shrink and testicles pull up close to his body.

Lien rolled her eyes and shook her head from side to side. "Do you think you are here to learn to fight, Celia?"

"No, Mistress," she answered.

"Then what are the testicles for?"

"They carry his seed, Mistress," answered Bethany.

"That is correct. They carry his seed so he can father children. They may also be good targets for attack, but we don't want to do that to Anteros. We have more pleasant things in store for him," said Lien with a smile in Anteros' direction. "They are very sensitive to the touch and can cause a man agony when they are abused, they can also feel intense pleasure when stimulated correctly. We are going to concentrate on the pleasure, Celia," she said with humor in her voice.

The girls laughed. Anteros was not feeling very confident standing there naked in front of his classmates.

"Now his penis is the delivery system for his seed. A male puts the penis into the vagina and ejaculates. This is how people procreate. You will experience that soon which is why I insist you drink your tea morning and evening. It will prevent you from conceiving a child. You are young and carrying a child would interfere with your warrior training," explained Lien.

Lien continued. "Anteros' penis is flaccid which is the state it is in most of the time. It isn't much good to us in this condition. When it is erect, it can deliver his seed and it can give us great pleasure. Today we are going to see how it works. You would like to see Anteros' erection, wouldn't you?"

"Yes, Mistress," said 3 of the girls. Freya remained silent.

"Freya, do you not want to see Anteros get an erection?" asked Lien.

With a woman that outranked her socially asking the question, Freya had no choice but to answer. "Yes, Mistress," she said.

"Well that should be easy to accomplish. I'd like you all to touch Anteros. Feel free to touch him wherever you like, but be very gentle with his genitals. Remember, Celia, we aren't here to hurt him. Save your kicking and crushing for our enemies," Lien said with a smile in her voice.

"Step forward so they can touch you, Anteros," instructed Lien, gently pushing him forward with her hand.

Anteros now stood less than two feet away from the four seated girls. No one attempted to touch him.

"Don't be shy," said Lien. "This is what you are here for. Anteros will enjoy it and you probably will too."

To everyone's surprise, Freya reached out first. She tentatively touched the hard well-defined muscles of his stomach. She slowly brushed his skin with her fingertips as she moved her hand downward. Anteros twitched just a bit and Freya jerked her hand back as if she'd touched a hot iron.

Lien laughed. "What happened, Freya? Did his skin burn you?"

"No, Mistress. He moved and it frightened me," she answered.

"Frightened you? Surely you don't think Anteros would harm you?"

"No Mistress. I've never touched a man in an intimate fashion and I'm nervous," answered Freya.

"Not as nervous as your friends," answered Lien. "They haven't touched him at all. You are bolder than you first seem, Freya. Now touch him again," instructed Lien.

Freya reached for him again and this time went directly to his penis. She stroked the top of it with one finger at first and then with all of her fingers as she became more confident. Anteros' penis started to enlarge. He could see the curiosity on the faces of the girls as his penis grew.

"Hold his penis in your hand, Freya," instructed Lien. "Good. Now take your other hand and explore his testicles."

That was all it took to bring Anteros to a full erection despite all the climaxes he'd had in the last 36 hours.

"Now you are seeing what a man's erection looks like. They aren't all exactly the same. They vary in length and girth. Anteros has a larger than average penis but he hasn't much experience. He is a good student and in time he will be quite proficient in it's use," said Lien.