Serving the Amazons Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now you, Bethany," said Lien.

Bethany was not shy about replacing Freya's hands with her own. She grasped Anteros' penis tightly in her hand and squeezed his testicles just a little to tight. Anteros groaned and grasped her wrists. Bethany released her grip.

"Something wrong, Anteros?" asked Lien.

"Yes, Mistress. Bethany squeezed my testicles too hard and it was painful," he answered.

"Please be more gently with Anteros, Bethany. You will want to keep his testicles in good health, I suspect," said Lien.

"Yes, Mistress. I'm sorry, Anteros," said Bethany. Although men were not considered equal to women in Amazon society, it didn't allow women to abuse or injure men without cause. Physical punishment beyond a few swats with a leather strap required prior approval of a government official. Amazons had a code of honor and also a code of laws. Etiquette required Bethany to apologize to Anteros and also required Anteros to respond.

"It was an accident, Miss. No harm was done," Anteros replied.

"Please resume, Bethany. If you'd really hurt Anteros, he would have lost his erection. He was only so anxious because all men are very protective of their testicles," said Lien.

Bethany gripped his penis again and felt its hardness. She gently placed her fingers underneath his testicles and lifted them as if they were as delicate as a small bird's egg. Since they were, Anteros was glad that she was extra gently with him this time. His penis became even harder.

Celia was next. She examined Anteros' equipment with great interest. She kept looking up at his face and smiling as she touched him. She was the first one to encircle his penis with her hand and run it up and down the shaft. She was playing with his testicles with the other hand. Anteros' testicles started to pull up and he felt an impending orgasm. He held back as he knew Lien would want him to. Celia stroked faster making it even harder to control himself.

Lien saw what he was going through. "That's enough Celia. Stop now and let me explain something to you. Then it will be Lorissa's turn. Anteros was struggling to avoid climax. You were doing a good job of stimulating him, Celia. He has been instructed not to climax unless his mistress gives him permission. It is not possible for him to be completely in control of his climax, he can only delay it for so long, but he does try. I wasn't ready to allow him to climax yet which is why I asked you to stop."

"Do you all know what I mean by 'climax'?" Lien asked.

No one answered. Anteros knew, but she wasn't directing the question at him.

Lien continued, "Well, if you ladies haven't experienced a climax, I'll see that you do before your sexual education is complete. It is very different in men and women. When a man climaxes, his seed is ejaculated through his penis. When it enters a woman's vagina, it can cause pregnancy, hence the tea that I force you to drink. A man can delay his climax with the degree of self-control varying by the individual. Any man that has been trained by me is quite adept at controlling his climax. Anteros has just begun his training and though he shows great promise, he could climax much sooner than we'd like. Any questions?"

Lorissa asked, "So a man's climax and the ejaculation are the same thing?"

"No, Lorissa. Climax and orgasm are the same thing, but climax and ejaculation are not. When a man climaxes, his seed is ejaculated involuntarily. If he has none left, he can still climax without ejaculating. Once a man has ejaculated all of his seed, it takes time to produce more," Lien answered.

"Why would we care how many times he climaxes? Why not just let him climax when he wants to?" asked Lorissa.

"That is a good question, Lorissa. A man usually loses his erection for a period of time after he climaxes also. The duration varies depending on many factors. The most important factor is how many times he has climaxed recently. Age is also important. A young man like Anteros may recover his erection in just a few minutes with sufficient stimulation. If he'd already had several orgasms that day, it could take hours. Now I know that Anteros hasn't had an orgasm in about 12 hours and he is young, so his erection is quite strong. A man is best able to satisfy a woman when he has an erection so we need to keep it hard when it suits us. I believe it is your turn to touch him, Lorissa."

Lorissa gingerly touched Anteros' genitals. Anteros blushed. For some reason having Lorissa, who he knew well, touch him so was more embarrassing than having the other girls touch him. Perhaps it was because he'd fantasized about touching Lorissa intimately himself. Her touch was more than pleasant. It was electrifying.

Anteros learned something at that moment. He'd already learned that sex was an extremely pleasurable experience. What he learned now was that it was even more intense when personal emotions were involved. He'd loved Lorissa for a long time. She was his best friend. The mere thought of making love to her, while he was watching her touch his penis and testicles, had him on the edge of orgasm in just seconds. He was certain he was going to ejaculate if he didn't stop her. As much as he wanted to climax, he did what he was trained to do.

"I'm going to climax, Mistress!" he exclaimed, his voice straining.

"Stop touching him, Lorissa," instructed Lien. "My goodness. Look at this penis. It has changed to a darker shade and is even more swollen. Whatever you were doing, Lorissa, it had quite an effect on him. I think Anteros is taken with you."

Anteros felt himself blush again. There was no doubt that he was most fond of Lorissa. He also believed that he was the most beautiful girl he'd ever seen, in a city that was full of beautiful women.

"Anteros will get sore if we continue stroking his erection as we have been," said Lien. "A woman's vagina has a natural lubricant. A man's penis is intended to be lubricated when it is stroked. Since you won't be able to observe his climax if his penis is hidden away, I'll just use some massage oil to continue stimulating him. Now watch and learn."

Lien put oil on his hard shaft and slowly moved her hand up and down. "I'm going very slow to keep him from climaxing. Now I'm going to bring him to the edge and I want you to observe his testicles. See how they are hanging down? Watch what happens when I increase the stimulation."

Lien stroked faster and with a firmer grip. Anteros moaned as his testicles pulled up close to his body. Lien released his penis.

"Did you see his testicles pull up? That is a sure sign that a man is approaching orgasm. If you stop stimulating him, it will usually prevent it," said Lien. "Now I'll show you a trick you can use to prevent a man's orgasm, without stopping the stimulation."

Lien started stroking his erection again. It felt like steel and was still the purple hue that Lorissa had managed to produce. Anteros watched the girls. Their gazes shifted between his face and his genitals. When Lorissa stared him in the eye and smiled, with her big brown eyes burning into his, his testicles pulled up again. Lien immediately grasped the top of his scrotum and pulled his testicles down hard. Anteros groaned in frustration.

"Good boy, Anteros. Don't climax. We haven't reached that part of the lesson yet," said Lien.

Anteros couldn't climax with his testicles stretched down, but Lien didn't seem to mind praising him for doing the only thing he could do, sit at the edge of climax and not go over. Lien continued to stroke his shaft hard and fast. The head of Anteros' penis swelled and tried to ejaculate.

"See, ladies? I pulled his testicles down and he can't climax. He wants to in the worst way, but until I release his testicles, he can't."

Lien released his penis but kept her grip on his testicles.

"I'm going to let him relax. I'm going to keep his testicles restrained until I'm sure his urge to climax has subsided," she explained.

The swelling in Anteros' penis subsided slightly. Lien released her grip on his testicles.

"Okay. Now it is time to let Anteros climax so that you can see what it looks like. Lorissa, would you stimulate him please?" asked Lien, knowing that Anteros' infatuation with Lorissa would aid in bringing him to orgasm quickly.

Lorissa started stroking his penis with both hands. In just a few seconds, Anteros' penis had swollen to maximum size again and he was straining to prevent ejaculating.

"I'm going to climax, Mistress," he announced.

"Don't climax yet, Anteros. Hold it back as long as you can," instructed Lien.

Anteros did his best. He stared at the ceiling. Seeing the four scantily clad young women before him was making it even more difficult to control himself.

"Freya, would you stimulate his testicles, please?" asked Lien. "Let's see how long Anteros can hold back with two of you stimulating him."

Freya put one hand on his testicles and gently squeezed them while Lorissa continued stroking his slippery oiled penis with both hands. Anteros had his eyes closed and jaw clenched. The strain of holding his orgasm back was becoming painful.

"You've done extremely well holding back this long, Anteros. I know this is difficult and I intend it to be. Now I'd like you to open your eyes and look at what Lorissa and Freya are doing to you."

Anteros did as he was told. The site of the beautiful Freya and his fantasy girl, Lorissa, stroking his genitals was more than he could bear. His penis erupted with a long white ribbon of semen that landed directly on Lorissa's face.

Freya and Lorissa momentarily stopped their stroking. Anteros' fired another burst from his penis despite their temporary lapse of stimulation.

"Don't stop! Keep stroking him!" ordered Lien.

The girls started stimulating him faster and more forcefully now. Anteros' penis lurched and strained for some time but only managed to pump out one more small drop of semen. Lorissa and Freya continued until Anteros' penis was soft and Lien told them they could stop.

"Now you've seen what a man's genitals do when they climax. The white substance is his seed. Some women like to taste it others do not. You'll all get a chance to, but I'd recommend that you try it by making a man ejaculate directly into your mouth. I find it much more pleasant that way," said Lien.

Lien picked up a clean cloth and handed it to Anteros.

"Clean your semen off of Lorissa, Anteros. That is the polite thing to do," instructed Lien.

Anteros enjoyed touching Lorissa's face and chest as he cleaned his semen off of her. They spent most of the time staring into each other's eyes as he performed the pleasant chore. Anteros didn't know it, but Lorissa was as fond of him as he was of her.


Lien took the cloth and handed Anteros his robe.

"You may go now, Anteros. I will need to see you again this evening, but feel free to relax in your quarters until I come to see you," she said.

Anteros put on his robe and left the room. His stomach was churning and his head was spinning. Having Lorissa manually bring him to orgasm was most distracting. Now he wanted more than anything to make love to her. He couldn't stop thinking about it. He'd walked twenty paces past his room when he finally realized it and turned around.

It was getting dark when Anteros reached his room. He lit a candle and opened a book. He didn't know which book he'd opened and continued daydreaming with the book in his lap. He didn't even know how long he'd been there when he heard a knock at the door. Lien stepped in and closed it behind her. She was carrying a teapot and a cup.

She sat on the simple chair that faced the bed Anteros was sitting on.

"What are you reading, Anteros?" she asked.

Anteros then realized that he had no idea which book was open on his lap. He glanced down to see that it was upside down as well.

"I haven't been reading, Mistress," he confessed.

"I thought not. You are obviously quite distracted about something," she said as she poured a cup of tea. "Drink this. You'll need it. I want you to finish the pot. It holds three more cups."

"May I ask why, Mistress?"

"It will improve your virility, Anteros. You are more than virile enough to keep one woman satisfied, but with so few men in our city, you will be expected to do much more. You'll need to drink a pot of tea a day. Some men prefer to drink it all at one time and others take smaller amounts several times a day, but all Amazon men drink this tea."

Anteros sipped the tea, which wasn't really pleasant to drink, but it wasn't too bad. If he had to drink this concoction every day, he would do so without complaint.

"I need to discuss something with you, Anteros. It is obvious that you are very attracted to Lorissa. Have you known her long?" asked Lien.

"All my life, Mistress. Lorissa is my best friend."

"Would you say that you love her?"

"Yes. I surely do love her," answered Anteros.

"I was afraid of that. I need to tell you the facts of life here, Anteros. I can't stop you from loving Lorissa, nor would I want to, but be aware that Lorissa will be one of many women in your life. Amazons don't mate for life. Men are shared. You will probably get the opportunity to make love to Lorissa and I hope you will get to do so many times, but you shouldn't expect that to happen more than one day a month."

Lien continued, "We do more here than teach young people about the ways of love. That is but one of our functions. We also are schedulers. Men are in short supply and every woman is given an equal chance to enjoy their attentions. We do the scheduling here. A woman may ask for the services of a man for one day and night. They may not request the same man more than once a month. So you see, Anteros, when you are ready to leave here, you will sleep in a different house every night. There is no way you can be with Lorissa more than one day in thirty and it will probably be less than that. Do you understand?"

Anteros was disappointed to hear that he wouldn't be making love to Lorissa on a regular basis, but it did occur to him that there were a lot of other attractive women he would enjoy spending time in bed with.

"Yes, Mistress," he answered.

"Good. You are lucky to be a man, Anteros. You will share a bed with a woman every night while Amazon women are lucky to have a man in their bed two or three nights a month. Because of the infrequent opportunities to enjoy a man, women will probably want you to make love to them several times during their scheduled hours. As if that weren't taxing enough, it is not uncommon for a woman to share their man with a friend. That is why you need the tea, Anteros. Without it, you'd soon be worn out."

"I see, Mistress," said Anteros.

"Well, there are many things you still need to learn, Anteros. Finish your tea then come to my chamber. I'm looking forward to giving you your next practical lesson."

By morning, Anteros had learned that despite the tea, an experienced older woman could wear him out and leave him smiling about it.