Serving the Amazons Ch. 04

Story Info
Anteros' training continues.
11.4k words
4.78
74.3k
12
0

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 03/08/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anteros
anteros
538 Followers

Chapter 7

Anteros woke to the sound of Lien's voice.

"Wake up, Anteros. If you sleep any longer you won't have time to pleasure me before you go."

Anteros opened his eyes, but he wasn't fully awake. Lien had brought him to climax three times during the night. That was after he'd already climaxed in the hands of Lorissa. He was more than sated. He was sexually exhausted.

Lien reached down to his manhood.

"What? No erection for your mistress this morning? Have you grown weary of me, Anteros?" she asked with a smile in her voice.

"No, Mistress. I'm weary, but it isn't you. I'm so weary that I feel like I didn't sleep," he replied.

"You will learn, Anteros, that your sexual wants are secondary here. All that is really important is what your mistress wants. I want your hard penis inside of me. We have only a few minutes because I don't want you to be late for Tiana's class."

Lien put his soft penis in her mouth and sucked strongly. His penis was a little sore, but her warm, wet mouth felt wonderful on it. She caressed his testicles with one hand while encircling the base of his penis with the thumb and forefinger of the other. He was fully erect in moments.

"Now that you are ready, I need you to make sure I am wet," said Lien.

She moved around so her sex was directly above Anteros' willing mouth. She continued to orally tend his erection while he used his mouth and fingers to prepare Lien for his large penis.

When she was sufficiently lubricated, she impaled herself on Anteros' erection and lowered her breasts to his mouth. She rode him hard and fast. His penis was not exactly sore, but it was hypersensitive. His testicles ached from overwork, but the ache was also stimulating. Within three minutes, despite his best efforts to control himself, he was forced to tell her that he was about to climax.

Lien sat up and smiled broadly at this revelation. She bounced up and down on his raging erection and used her hands to pull his hands up to her breasts. Anteros fondled her breasts but was gasping for air. The effort to delay climax was far more work and more tiring than any other aspect of sex.

Lien arched her body back and twisted to one side. This allowed her to grasp his testicles in one hand. Anteros could take no more. He groaned and whatever semen was left in him was powerfully ejaculated into Lien. His climax triggered Lien's. She bounced rapidly up and down as she shuddered in a powerful orgasm, never releasing his testicles as she climaxed.

Lien collapsed forward on his chest. She kissed him deeply as post orgasmic bliss washed over both of them and his penis slowly softened inside of her. He rubbed her tight bottom with his hands as he returned her kiss.

"That was excellent, Anteros. I'd like to lay here with you for a while, but you have a class to go to. Now go," she commanded.

Anteros managed to bathe and gather his belongings but had no time for breakfast before he left. He dashed through the kitchen and grabbed a loaf of bread, eating it as he jogged to class.

Tiana's class was every bit as interesting as it had been the day before. Anteros was distracted, as were the female students. There were a lot of glances and sly smiles exchanged. Tiana couldn't help but notice, but this was something she was accustomed to. Her students came to her at the age of eighteen years. The same age that they entered Lien's school. It made her job a bit more difficult, but she knew how to handle it.

"Anteros, can you tell me the hand signal that indicates that there are three enemies, fifty paces to the left?" she snapped.

Anteros hesitated then made a gesture.

"That is incorrect. How do you expect to be a soldier if you can't communicate with your comrades? I don't thing you've been paying attention to your lesson. Do you care to tell me why?" she asked.

Anteros flushed with embarrassment. "I'm sorry, Mistress."

"You should be. Not sorry that you've ignored me, but sorry that your lack of attention could get others killed. And you are not alone in this. All of you have been making eyes at each other all morning. I know what you are all thinking about but you MUST learn to separate business from pleasure. This is business and that is all you should be concentrating on."

Tiana was pacing and had a noticeable limp. Her wounds aggravated her more when she was angry.

"Anteros. How will you make love to Freya when an enemy has sliced off your manhood? And do you girls think that sex will be pleasurable if you are captured and raped by thirty enemy soldiers in one day? These things have happened to Amazons in the past. It is one of the risks of being a warrior. I'm teaching you to minimize the chances of this happening to you. So pay attention or find another profession. I won't risk the lives of good Amazon warriors by sending them untrained children to fight beside them."

Tiana's words were powerful and they found their mark. All of the students were shamed to silence. Tiana just glared at them for a full minute.

"Now that I have your attention, we'll continue."

No one allowed their attention to wander from Tiana's lesson that day, or any other day after that.

After class was another matter. Anteros shared his remaining bread with Lorissa in a semi-private alcove outside. They sat on a wooden bench, made small talk and avoided discussing the events of the previous evening. They both wanted to discuss it, but neither was exactly sure of how to bring it up. Despite the recent strain put on his penis lately, Anteros became erect just by talking to Lorissa and being in her presence. She was unaware of this because Anteros concealed it under his pack.

"Come, Anteros. It is time for us to go to the practice field," said Lorissa.

Anteros attempted to stand, but could not. His erection was in a position that it bent painfully under his clothing when he attempted to. He sat back down.

"What is the matter with you? Come," she repeated.

"I can't. I'm not well," he knew this wasn't exactly true and he blushed when he said it. He was not a good liar and he was ashamed that he tried to deceive his best friend.

"Don't lie to me, Anteros. I know you too well. Now tell me why you don't want to join me," demanded Lorissa.

Anteros was cornered and he was forced to tell the truth. "I have an erection, Lorissa. It hurts when I try to stand." He was embarrassed, but also relieved that he was no longer trying to deceive her.

"Really? Let me see," said Lorissa. She knew he was telling the truth, but she was also surprised and curious.

Anteros pretended he hadn't heard her. Lorissa snatched the pack out of his lap exposing a large bulge in his trousers.

"Why do you have an erection, Anteros? I don't understand."

"You are beautiful, Lorissa. Last evening you stimulated me to orgasm. Remembering that and seeing your pretty face and lovely figure have aroused me. I can't help it," he said.

Lorissa didn't help matters at all when she reached down and squeezed his erection through his trousers. As good as it felt, Anteros pushed her hand away.

"Please, Lorissa. That only makes it harder. I think the best thing to do is for you to go without me. I don't think this will go away as long as I'm with you."

Lorissa displayed a beaming smile that Anteros had only seen a few times in all the years he'd know her. Lorissa smiled easily, but the broad grin she was wearing now was reserved for expressing true delight. Knowing that Anteros found her so attractive that he couldn't keep from getting an erection was something that delighted her.

"Very well, Anteros. Try not to dawdle too long. You've heard about Diana's temper," she warned.

"I'll be along as soon as I can, Lorissa."

He admired Lorissa's long bare legs extending from her short skirt as she limped away. Her leg was still not completely well, but that didn't stop her from training. Her walk wasn't exactly sexy at the moment, but that didn't stop Anteros' penis from swelling just a bit more.

Anteros sat alone for ten minutes before his erection subsided. He had to think about being beaten by Xan and how humiliating it had been. Finally that worked and he was able to walk again. Unfortunately, he was late reporting for his training and Diana had noticed.

"Anteros, how nice of you to honor me with your presence this afternoon," said Diana with sarcasm, but she didn't really seem to be angry.

Anteros knew he was in trouble and held his tongue.

"This is your second day and you are late. That is hardly the discipline I expect from a warrior. Perhaps you'd be better suited as a farmer? No. Farmers have schedules to keep. If they don't stick to their schedules, we all starve. No. Farming isn't for you."

Anteros opened his mouth to speak. Diana wasn't going to allow that.

"Keep your mouth shut, Anteros! I'll tell you when I want you to speak! Stand at attention and look straight ahead. Don't you move until I command it!" snapped Diana. It was obvious now that she was quite angry. Her voice and the color of her face showed it plainly.

"You are a large BOY and well muscled," she said, emphasizing the word 'boy'. "It seems that you have the physique to be a warrior, but just lack the discipline. Such a waste of a BOY to send you to the library for a career re-shelving books. Yes. That would be a good career for you. It requires accuracy, but shelving a book a few minutes late won't get anyone killed."

"Do you want to be a librarian, Anteros?" she asked.

"No, Mistress. I want to be a warrior," he answered firmly.

"Why not? A librarian performs a valuable service. It is an honorable profession."

"I've trained all my life to be a warrior. I know I can best serve the Amazons that way."

"Then you must learn discipline, Anteros. Are you prepared to prove to me that you have the discipline to be a warrior?" she asked with narrowed eyes.

"Yes, Mistress."

"You'll do whatever I tell you and endure any test of your resolve to be a warrior?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Very well, Anteros. I'll be training you today. I've already sent Xan to work with another student today. If you survive a day of training with me, perhaps Xan will give you another beating tomorrow. He tells me you have a warrior's spirit. I'll determine that myself. Spirit can't be taught. Discipline can. I will test both today and the test will be difficult. Are you ready, BOY?" she asked, again emphasizing 'boy'. This was intended to belittle him. Anteros had just officially passed to manhood but Diana wasn't going to acknowledge it until he'd proven himself to her.

"Yes, Mistress. I'm ready," he answered.

"Then the first thing I am ordering you to do is to tell me why you were late. Mind you, there is no excuse for being late. I'm just curious what would cause you to risk my wrath."

"I had an erection, Mistress. I couldn't stand without hurting myself. It took several minutes for it to go away," he told her truthfully.

Diana had some trouble hiding the amusement from her face, but she wasn't going to let Anteros think that this was a joke.

Anteros was hoping she wasn't going to ask for more details, and he was relieved when he realized that she was not. Diana knew about the desires of young men so there was really nothing else she needed to know.

"That is a poor excuse, Anteros. See that it doesn't happen again. Unless of course, you'd like to clean stables the rest of your life. Everyone here has to serve the community somehow, so if you aren't a warrior, we'll have to find another job for you," said Diana.

"Now strip off your clothes. I have a task for you to perform," said Diana.

Anteros did as he was told. He was the only naked person on the field, but sex was certainly not on his mind now. Diana looked him over without comment. She picked up a large stone. If it were any larger she wouldn't have been able to lift it with one hand.

"This stone belongs on the other side of the river, Anteros. Put it there for me, and then report back here," she ordered as she handed him the stone.

Anteros had swum across the river nearly every day for the last six years. He'd never done it carrying a ten-pound stone before. Not only did it add extra weight, but also made it impossible to use both hands to swim. He walked out as far as he could then started swimming with one arm. He had to use his legs much more than he usually did. The effort was exhausting. Every minute or so he would switch the stone to the other hand. It took him thirty minutes to reach the opposite shore. Without the stone he could have done it in less than ten. He staggered on to the bank and dropped the stone then rested his hands on his knees and tried to catch his breath.

He looked across the river and saw Diana staring at him. She was motioning him back. Anteros thought that she must be trying to drown him. At least she didn't tell him to bring back another stone. Already fatigued, he started swimming back.

His pace was slow and he eventually made it back. Diana had his belongings. Not wanting to waste another opportunity to belittle him, she looked at his shrunken genitals and asked, "Is the water cold today? Now get dressed."

Anteros could only gasp for air. He dressed himself without answering. He was just starting to recover his wind when he finished dressing.

"Now for your next task, Anteros. I'd like you to do a hundred push-ups. You aren't as strong as Xan and we need to work on that," said Diana.

Anteros was not looking forward to this exertion just now, but at least he didn't have to worry about drowning if he failed. He was determined not to fail and he did the hundred pushups. It was part of his normal routine to do so, but he usually didn't spend the better part of an hour swimming beforehand.

"Very good, Anteros. Now I have another task for you. I'd like you to run to the library and return this book for me. It is only a couple of miles from here and it will be good practice for you if you fail me today. Don't take too long. I want you to run both ways. Oh yes, and put on your armor and weapons before you leave. You never know when you may be attacked."

Of course, the armor and weapons were only to add to the weight and his torment. Diana was going to make sure that Anteros was very sure not to be late again.

Anteros ran to the library with great haste. He returned the book, ignoring the stares of the Amazons that were wondering why he'd return a book wearing his armor and weapons. He ran back as quickly as he could. Diana was waiting for him. She wasn't going to let him catch his breath.

"Another hundred push-ups, Anteros. Now!" she commanded.

He dropped to the ground and did another hundred, this time with his armor and weapons on. It was excruciatingly difficult, but he managed to do it.

"Now it is time for some training. Draw your sword, Anteros," ordered Diana as she drew her own.

This was the first time Anteros had been asked to spar with iron swords. He was so tired it was difficult to draw it.

"Defend yourself, BOY," taunted Diana.

She lunged for him and he barely parried it. He parried two more blows before she slapped him hard across the back with the flat of her sword.

"I thought you were good, Anteros. Show me!" she continued to taunt.

Again, he parried a few blows and the landed the flat of her sword across his thighs. Had it been her blade, she would have crippled him for life.

She then slapped her blade across his left arm, his stomach and stopped just short of his head. He was exhausted to the point he was helpless.

"This is pointless. Put your sword away, Anteros. Follow me. This will be your last lesson for today and then you can go to your quarters and ponder your lesson."

Anteros sheathed his sword and followed Diana to her quarters. It was a one-room structure, very similar to Ninsala's.

Diana led him inside and closed the door. Put your armor and weapons in your pack, Anteros. You won't need them any more today. As he did so, Diana removed her armor and weapons and placed them in a cabinet.

"Take off your garments, Anteros. I'm going to beat you now," she said nonchalantly.

Anteros hesitated and looked at her questioningly.

"I mean now, BOY. I'm not kidding," she insisted.

Anteros removed his clothing and stood in front of her naked.

"This is your last test, Anteros. Pass it, and you may train with the warriors again tomorrow. Fail, and I'll dismiss you. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress," he answered with fear in his heart.

Diana threw a piece of rope over a beam, leaving two equal lengths hanging from the ceiling.

Hold on to the rope, Anteros. I'm not going to bind you. Anyone can take a beating when bound because they have no choice. You will have the choice. Hold on to the rope and succeed, or let go and fail. Don't let go until I tell you to.

Anteros took one end of the rope in each hand.

"Now spread your legs until the rope is taut," said Diana.

Anteros was tall and he had to spread his legs uncomfortably wide to obey.

"That's good. Now don't move from that position until I release you," ordered Diana.

Anteros watched her reach into the cabinet and remove a three-foot strip of stiff braided leather.

"You aren't the first student I've had to use this on, Anteros, but usually it is the girls I do this to. I have to admit that I will take more pleasure in using it on a naked boy than I do a naked girl," she said as she moved in front of him.

Diana reached out with the crop and lifted his penis. "So this is what got you in trouble today. I think we'll be sure that it doesn't interfere again."

For a moment Anteros thought she was going to beat his penis with the crop. That moment was terrifying. Diana saw it in his face.

"Don't worry, Anteros. I won't whip such a valuable commodity as this. I'd damage it and we need all the working ones we can get here. I'll whip less delicate areas."

Anteros was greatly relieved. Diana used the crop to continue playing with his penis. She tired of this and started playing with his testicles. Anteros started to get aroused.

"What is this? You find this arousing, Anteros? Your penis is starting to swell."

"Yes, Mistress. You are an attractive woman and you are stimulating me," Anteros answered.

"So you find me attractive. Perhaps you'd like me to do this," said Diana as she used her hand to massage his testicles.

Anteros' penis continued to grow. Diana started stroking it with her hand until he was fully erect. It was no accident that she rubbed her breasts into his side as she stroked him.

"You have a nice, big penis, Anteros. It would be a shame for you to die before you even learn to use it. I'll teach you. Remember not to move or let go of the rope. You must prove to me that you can endure the pain as a warrior can," said Diana.

She stepped behind him and gave him a hard blow across his buttocks. Anteros hadn't anticipated that it would be as painful as it was and he lurched his hips forward. He did not move his feet or let go of the rope.

"I know it hurts. My trainer used this very device on me many years ago. Remember, Anteros. There is a time for erections and a time to not have erections. When you are serving a woman in her bed it is desirable, when you are supposed to be in my class, it is not!" said Diana, punctuating her statement with another hard blow.

She lectured him and beat him for several minutes. Anteros wasn't counting, but Diana was. She struck him fifty times. When she was done, his buttocks were a mass of red welts all running together. It felt like he was sitting on hot coals. Through all of this, he never let go of the rope.

"Perhaps I was wrong about you, Anteros. It appears you may be man enough to be a warrior after all. You've passed the test. Tomorrow you will report ON TIME and Xan will work with you. If you find yourself getting an erection at an inappropriate time, remember this beating. If you are late again, I have no qualms about repeating it. You may let go of the rope now."

anteros
anteros
538 Followers