Serving the Amazons Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anteros released the rope and moved his legs into a comfortable standing position. Although the beautiful Diana was standing in front of him, his recent experience with her cruel side kept all thoughts of sex away from him.

"Get dressed and go, Anteros. You'll remember this lesson for several days, every time you sit down."

Anteros remembered it vividly as he got dressed too. Putting on his trousers was painful, but at least he was still a warrior and not a stableman or librarian.

"May I expect you on time tomorrow, Anteros?" asked Diana.

"Yes, Mistress. I have no desire to feel your lash again," he answered.

"Good. The truth is, I really don't enjoy beating my students. If I were forced to beat you again tomorrow, it would be far more painful than today's punishment. Don't disobey me, and don't be late, and I won't beat you again. Now go back to Lien, and enjoy yourself if you still can," she said with a rare smile.

Anteros walked back to Lien's feeling sore, but greatly relieved. He endured the punishment and would have endured more if that were what he needed to do to remain a warrior. Amazon men were all trained to be warriors. Occasionally one would fail in their warrior training, but that was only because of injury or illness. All of the Amazon men that Anteros had met, or even heard of, were warriors or retired warriors. Warriors that were crippled in battle were not shamed by taking up another profession, as Tiana had done. To be dismissed from the ranks of the warriors would have brought great shame on Anteros. Any punishment was better than that.

When he entered Lien's home he was greeted by Kyra. Her pretty face and warm smile were far more pleasant than the scowls Diana had been giving him all afternoon.

"Welcome home, Anteros. How was your training today?" she inquired.

Two things came to Anteros' mind immediately. First, he wished she hadn't asked and second, it seemed strange that this was his home after living here for such a short time.

Still, Anteros had been asked a question by a woman and he was obliged to answer and answer truthfully.

"Training was not very pleasant today, Miss Kyra."

"Oh? I thought you enjoyed practicing to be a warrior?"

"Today I didn't get much practice. I was punished for being late."

"I'm sure you were punished, Anteros. Discipline is critical for a warrior and I'm sure Diana made you well aware of that. How did she punish you?" asked Kyra.

Anteros told her of his exhausting ordeal and added that Diana had also beaten him.

"It has only been a few days since Rosella and Lydia beat you and now you've been beaten again. Oh well, it may be humiliating, but a small leather strap across your buttocks certainly doesn't hurt you," Kyra said.

"It wasn't like that, Miss. She did hurt me. She said I had to show that I could endure the pain if I wanted to be a warrior," he offered.

"So she beat you and she probably worked you until she made every muscle in your body ache. I'm glad I don't have Diana's job. I'm not suited to it. I enjoy what I do here. Perhaps I can help take some of the pain away, Anteros. But first, I want you clean. Off to the bath with you."

Anteros walked slowly to the bath with a pronounced limp. Kyra followed and noticed his awkward gait.

"Are you injured, Anteros?" she asked.

"Nothing that won't heal, Miss," he answered.

Although his body ached and his ass felt like it was on fire, his pride was hurt more than his body. He was the top student in his prior class in every type of martial art but archery. He was better with a sword, a spear and at unarmed combat than everyone else in his class. Only the instructor could beat him with a sword and only with great difficulty. Even she couldn't best him with a spear or without weapons.

Then his life changed on the day he was to be called a man.

Yesterday he'd been humiliated by Xan who'd beaten him at hand-to-hand combat so easily that he'd made Anteros feel like a child. Today he was pushed to the limits of his endurance then flogged like a criminal by his new instructor. She'd threatened to dismiss him from his new position as a warrior. Anteros had never feared anything as much as that threat.

Still, he'd survived Diana's challenge and now it was time to relax in the bath. Anteros was so tired that he hoped he would have time for a nap before Lien summoned him for another of her lessons. He reached the edge of the bath and disrobed. He struggled to reach the straps that held his light leather shirt on. His shoulders ached and he winced with pain as he reached.

"Let me help you," said Kyra as she unbuckled the straps and removed his armor.

She helped him with his boots, shirt and trousers also. Anteros could not remember the last time he'd had help in disrobing. He was certainly just a small child and it was before any time he could remember.

Kyra was behind him when she removed his trousers and witnessed the result of Diana's work with the crop. The sight of the large red welts surprised her. Seldom were Amazons beaten so severely.

"Diana surely did beat you with vigor, Anteros. I've heard of her temper yet I didn't imagine that she would beat you this severely. Fortunately, she was not my trainer and I was also never late. I thank the gods for that! Now step into the bath. I will wash you."

Anteros stepped into the bath. The water was warm and burned when it touched his welts. The pain soon passed and he stood in the bath with the water reaching just below his chest.

Kyra disrobed and followed him in. Despite being distracted by his pain and humiliation, Anteros couldn't help noticing her round breasts, flat belly, and enticing smooth pubis. Her rather thin frame and the fact that she was a couple of inches shorter than the average Amazon, made her breasts look large in proportion to her body. After she was in the bath his gaze shifted to her large dark eyes, full lips, milky white skin and black hair.

Kyra moved close to him and washed him with a sponge. She scrubbed harder than he did when he washed himself and the feeling was pleasant. It felt good on his tight muscles. She was quite gentle with his muscular, yet wounded buttocks. She was equally gentle when she carefully washed his genitals with her hands. Until she touched him intimately, he didn't become erect. As soon as she did, he became fully erect in seconds.

"I'm glad to see that Diana didn't damage this," Kyra said as she stroked his penis far longer than necessary to get it clean. "How are these feeling?" she asked as she played with his testicles.

"Wonderful, Miss Kyra. They feel wonderful," said Anteros.

As Anteros closed his eyes and started to relax, Lien walked in.

"So you are getting the royal treatment I see," she said to Anteros.

Anteros opened his eyes and replied, "Yes, Mistress".

Kyra stopped playing with his testicles and offered, "Anteros was punished today and I'm helping him to relax. He was beaten rather severely."

"It looks like you've found a way to make him feel better, Kyra. I'd planned on you giving him his lesson tonight so don't let me interrupt you," said Lien. "Why were you punished, Anteros?" she asked.

He was forced to repeat that he was late. Lien also wanted to know why he was late.

"I had an erection and I couldn't go to class until it subsided," he confessed.

"As many orgasms as you are getting here you had an erection at noon? Pray tell, Anteros. What caused this?" she asked.

"I was speaking to Lorissa and I was thinking of last night..."

Lien cut him off. "Enough said, Anteros. Diana was right to punish you. Tell me the details. What did she do to you?"

Anteros told her of the physical challenges she presented him and then of the beating she'd given him in her house.

"Let me see, Anteros. Step out of the bath and show me," ordered Lien.

Anteros did as he was told. Lien ever so gently touched the welts with her fingertips.

"She was right to punish you, Anteros, and I suppose that a warrior must be able to endure that kind of pain but I don't have to allow it to continue tonight. We'll do what we can to help you. Just don't irritate Diana again," said Lien. "Kyra, I'd like you to find Alexandra and ask her to assist you. Give Anteros a full body massage. It should be a hard deep massage. It will be a little painful for him but it will make his muscles heal more quickly. Then he is yours for the night. He is a willing and capable student. I'm sure you'll enjoy teaching him," said Lien with a wink and a smile.

"Yes, Mistress," answered Kyra as she climbed out of the bath.

"As for you, Anteros. Dry yourself and go get a meal. Don't forget to drink your tea. Tell the cook you need something to relax your muscles too. She'll know what to do. When you've finished, go back to your quarters and wait for Kyra," instructed Lien.

"Yes, Mistress," Anteros answered. He was still tired and sore, but now he was exhilarated too. As much as he liked making love with Lien, the thought of making love to Kyra was even more exciting. His erection, which had subsided when Kyra stopped teasing him, had returned. Both Lien and Kyra noticed this as he climbed out of the bath.

Anteros never made it back to his quarter after his meal. He was intercepted by Kyra and Alexandra and escorted to Kyra's quarters.

"Disrobe and lay on the bed, Anteros. We'll give you a massage and see if it will release some of the tension from your muscles," said Kyra.

Anteros removed his simple robe. Kyra and Alexandra left their white garments on, but Anteros could clearly see their erect nipples pressing through the fabric. He laid face down on the bed, adjusting his hips to allow his hardening penis to be comfortable.

Two pairs of hands started at his neck and massaged their way down to his shoulders. They kneaded his muscles slowly with their hands, working down his back to his wounded buttocks. He winced when they touched him there and they decided to move on to his legs. When they finished with his feet, Kyra moved back up to his neck while Alexandra rubbed a soothing salve into his wounds.

The tension drained from his body. He'd never had a massage before and he thought that next to sex, this had to be the most wonderful feeling there was.

"Roll over, Anteros," instructed Kyra.

He did so gingerly. The salve had cooled the burning but it didn't remove all of the pain. It took him a few seconds to get situated in a comfortable position.

"Put your hands over your head and relax. Close your eyes, Anteros. We'll make you forget your pain," said Kyra with a dazzling smile.

Alexandra's smile was just as bright, but she said nothing as she pulled her garment off and threw it towards a bench. Kyra removed her garment as well.

Anteros was stunned at the pair of naked beauties before him. Alexandra with her wild blonde hair, large proud breasts, flat belly and flaring hips on his right; Kyra with her black hair, full lips, and a figure that rivaled Alexandra's but on a smaller frame, on his left.

"Close your eyes, Anteros. We aren't finished with your massage," said Kyra.

Anteros really didn't want to close his eyes, but he did as he was told. He shuddered in anticipation of delights to come.

Kyra and Alexandra noticed and giggled.

"Patience, Anteros," said Alexandra. "We have all night."

He felt the two women move to the head of the bed and start massaging his hands, working down his weary arms. He'd never been treated so well and he wondered if this was what it was like to be a king. He couldn't imagine how a king's life was any better than his at this particular moment.

As they massaged his shoulders and chest, he imagined what their bodies felt like. Would they feel like Lien? They were both taller, younger and had larger breasts than Lien. Would sex with them be even more pleasurable than it was with her? But Lien was more experienced. Perhaps the younger women wouldn't be able to bring him the same pleasure that she did. As they reached his pubic area and his penis hardened to full erection, he decided that this was going to be even better than his nights with Lien.

The women deliberately avoided his genitals, but didn't miss an inch of the rest of his body. They worked their way to his feet and finished with a foot massage. Anteros' muscles were totally relaxed and his penis was like iron. This is exactly what they intended to do to him.

Anteros opened his eyes and snuck a peek as they moved back towards his head. With them crawling on their hands and knees, he could only see their smiling faces and four luscious looking breasts coming his way. Kyra's breasts had small brown nipples that looked as hard as his penis. Alexandra's larger breasts had large conical nipples that were pink in color. Anteros felt his penis throb when he thought of comparing their nipples by touch and by taste.

They saw him open his eyes but didn't complain, so he left them open. The women lay on either side of him, facing him and each other.

"Spread your legs and put your arms around us, Anteros," Kyra directed.

As he did so, he felt the soft, smooth skin of their backs in his hands. It wasn't what he wanted to touch, but any touch was better than none and he was stimulated by it. He was even more stimulated when they each put a leg over his. Their knees touched each other and his sensitive scrotum brushed the tops of their legs. Kyra was stroking his stomach while Alexandra was playing with his nipples.

"You are getting the royal treatment tonight, Anteros. Tonight, we'll do about anything you'd like us to. Just remember that we are still your mistresses and you aren't to climax without permission," said Kyra. "Is there anything we can do for you now?"

Anteros was not accustomed to being treated like this and was too shy to tell Kyra that he wanted to explore her body with his hands and mouth.

"No requests, Anteros? Shall I just improvise until you think of something?"

"Yes, Miss Kyra," he answered.

With that Kyra leaned down and gave him and long passionate kiss. Alexandra started nibbling on his neck. As soon as Kyra broke their kiss, Alexandra kissed him even more aggressively. Kyra moved her head to his chest and gently bit his nipple.

Anteros felt a bolt of energy shoot from his nipple to his groin. Kyra's hand moved down and gripped his erection as if she were gripping a sword. She squeezed, testing his firmness. All the while, Alexandra kept kissing him, exploring his mouth with her moist tongue.

Kyra maintained a firm grip of Anteros' erection as she kissed her way to his manhood. Alexandra's hand briefly joined Kyra's on his penis, and then moved down to caress his testicles.

Her touch was gentle and she explored them meticulously. Kyra relaxed her grip and started slowly stroking his penis. Anteros burned with lust. He moved his hips and moved his right hand around Alexandra's nude body so that he could stroke the side of her breast with his fingers. She moved slightly, allowing him better access.

To his disappointment, Alexandra released his testicles. His disappointment soon turned to delight when she moved up to allow him access to her breast with his mouth. He kissed her beautiful breast all over with gentle little tongue kisses. He started kissing in a circular pattern around the outer edge of her rather generous orb, and worked in ever shrinking circles until he reached her hard pink nipple.

Alexandra cooed, "Lien has taught you well, Anteros. I've never had a man please my breast any better than you are right now."

Anteros didn't respond except to suck her nipple into his mouth and tug gently at it with his teeth. Alexandra moaned in pleasure.

While Anteros was busy pleasuring Alexandra, Kyra was moving closer to his manhood with her mouth. He felt her hot breath on his swollen glans, followed by the gentle touch of her tongue on the very tip. The effect was electrifying. He was worried that he may ejaculate quickly if she kept up her manual stroking while she swabbed the head of his penis with her tongue.

Kyra sensed this too moved her hand from his penis to his smooth scrotum. She played with his testicles with a different, but no less pleasurable technique than Alexandra had. While she did this she just held the last two inches of his penis in her mouth and moved only her tongue. It was enough to keep him extremely excited, but not enough to push him over the edge.

Alexandra straddled his midsection and placed her other breast near his mouth.

Alexandra instructed, "Use your hands too, Anteros. That's a good boy. That feels so nice!"

Anteros felt as if he had gone to heaven. He was with two beautiful, naked women that seemed intent on pleasing him. He couldn't see Kyra but he could certainly feel her moving her head and hand slowly up and down his throbbing shaft. She had her other hand firmly around the base of his scrotum and was alternately pulling his testicles down and then allowing them to pull back up towards his body. She was bringing him to the brink of orgasm repeatedly, and then denying him.

He could feel the hot, moistness of Alexandra's feminine treasures against his stomach as he joyfully played with her generous breasts with his mouth and hands. In his brief sexual experience he knew that this moisture meant she was truly excited. Knowing that she was excited, excited him even more. He struggled to keep from ejaculating in Kyra's beautiful mouth.

Alexandra didn't have to tell him what to do when she moved her wet pubis over his anxious mouth. He licked and sucked her, cautiously at first, and more boldly when learned what she liked. He couldn't decide if his hands should remain on her breasts or grasp her firm buttocks so he alternated. Alexandra didn't complain either way.

Her juices flowed freely as she reached her climax. She grasped his head to pull him tighter into her sex as she moaned loudly for at least a minute.

Alexandra moved her hips back and spoke to him through a dazzling smile. "You are truly gifted, Anteros. It is hard to believe that you are but a novice at lovemaking. I look forward to having you in my bed when you are experienced! You will have a long list of women wanting you, I suspect. I think I'll get on the list early."

The sight of the beautiful Alexandra straddling his chest, her spread labia inches from his face and her magnificent breasts standing proud on her chest was having an electrifying effect down below. His forehead was starting to sweat from the tension of fighting his orgasm. Kyra's tugging on his scrotum wasn't hard enough to prevent him from ejaculating.

"I'm going to ejaculate, Miss Kyra!" he announced with a strained voice.

Kyra immediately released his penis from her mouth and hand. She pulled his testicles down firmly. His rock hard penis bobbed helplessly in the air, once again denied relief.

"You did very well to last as long as you did, Anteros. Lien told me you had self-control, but I didn't anticipate just how strong willed you are," said Kyra. "Now it is time for you to pleasure me like you did Alexandra."

Alexandra got off of him and washed his face with a moist cloth that was in a basin next to the bed. Kyra straddled his midsection as Alexandra had done and kissed him when Alexandra completed her chore. Kyra then took his wrists in her hands, sat up, and placed his hands on her breasts.

Kyra had a very pretty and youthful face with large dark eyes, a button nose and full lips. Anteros admired her face before his eyes moved downward to her full breasts, flat belly, gently flaring hips, and inviting smooth nether lips.

Kyra smiled as his eyes surveyed her body. She knew that her build wasn't as athletic as that of most Amazons. She also knew that while her thinner physique was a disadvantage in combat, it was also one that men lusted for. She was no more beautiful than Alexandra, but being smaller and built a little differently than the tall, athletic Amazons, made Kyra unusual in their city. Beautiful and unusual can be a very erotic combination. Lien had taught her that lesson well.