Serving the Amazons Ch. 05

Story Info
The saga of Anteros, a man among Amazons.
9k words
4.8
69.4k
5
0

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 03/08/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anteros
anteros
538 Followers

Chapter 8

Anteros didn't wake during the night. He slept as peacefully as he ever had. He dreamed pleasant dreams of beautiful women. He woke when Alexandra stirred beside him. His hand wasn't on her breast and he placed it there quickly. Alexandra woke and smiled at him.

"Good morning, King Anteros," she said.

From behind him he heard Kyra's voice. "He's not a king anymore. He was king only for the night. Now he is a student that should be getting ready for school. We have work to do too."

The women rose, the morning light exposing their naked bodies to Anteros' eager eyes. As exhausted, as he'd been last night, he'd recovered sufficiently to become aroused. He rose and the women could see that he was beginning to get an erection.

"As much as I am in awe of your stamina, former-king Anteros, there is no time for that now. Go prepare yourself for your class and don't be late. If Diana beats you again there won't be much left of your pretty buttocks," said Alexandra while staring at his genitals.

Anteros was so distracted by his experience last night that he'd nearly forgotten the beating Diana had given him. He reached back and touched his buttocks. It was a bit uncomfortable, but not painful. Still, he did make sure that he was early for his classroom lesson and a full half-hour early for his afternoon class with Diana.

When Diana arrived, Anteros was in his armor and working on his fencing technique.

"It is nice to see a student here early. You seem to have learned your lesson. How do you feel?" she asked.

"I feel fine, Mistress," he answered.

"You aren't sore from yesterday?"

"My buttocks are a bit uncomfortable and my muscles were sore when I woke, but I'm fine now, Mistress," he answered.

"That is how it should be. I wanted punish you, not disable you. It seems that I've done my job well. Don't you agree, Anteros" asked Diana.

"Yes, Mistress. You accomplished what you set out to do."

"I'm glad you think so, Anteros. Perhaps I will make a warrior out of you after all. Let's see what you can do with your sword when you are fresh. Put your sword away and pull that wooden one out of your pack," she instructed.

Diana pulled a wooden sword out of her pack also.

"You are to strike me if you can, Anteros," she said. "Now defend yourself."

Diana attacked with more speed than she had yesterday. Anteros parried several blows and took several swings at his teacher. She parried his also, as he knew she would. Since he was not really trying to strike her, he swung hard. So hard that it took her by surprise. Anteros was not as strong as Xan, but he was a large young man and quite powerful for his age.

Diana recovered and attacked again. Anteros parried and counter attacked. Diana was forced into the awkward position of having to parry the upper half of his sword with the lower portion of her own sword, as near the hilt as possible. By doing this she used leverage to nullify his power. It took more time to parry in this manner and it had the effect of making his attack seem faster.

This is exactly what Anteros was trying to get her to do. Ninsala had taught him well to use his power to intimidate, then surprise his opponent with speed and finesse. He quickly stepped into her and struck her with his shoulder. He tripped her as she stumbled backward. She went down hard and by the time she'd realized what happened, Anteros' was standing on her sword and his wooden blade was on her throat.

Diana had been told that Anteros was good, but she had no idea that he was this good. There was little she could teach him about handling a sword. She wasn't large enough to compete with him at unarmed combat either. She would have to leave that to Xan. She knew immediately that her value as a teacher was going to be in improving his archery skills.

She lay there for a moment then said, "Well done, Anteros. Your skill with a sword is commendable. Perhaps I can better teach you how to use your bow. You can remove your sword from my throat now."

"Yes, Mistress. I hope I didn't hurt you," he said.

Actually he had bruised her behind, but nothing less than a gaping wound or the fracture of a large bone would cause her to think that she was really hurt.

"Of course you didn't, Anteros. Do you take me for a feeble old woman?" she asked impatiently.

"Oh, no, Mistress! I certainly don't think you are old or feeble!" he exclaimed.

"I should think not. Now get your things and come with me."

Diana led him to the archery range. While Ninsala's best weapon was the sword, Diana's skill with a bow was well known. Anteros was nervous about displaying his barely adequate skill to Diana.

She surprised him by being a remarkably patient and effective teacher. In only an hour, she had him shooting better than he ever had in his life. He saw her smiling at his improvement, yet praise was not something that Diana excelled at. Discipline and sarcasm were things that she did excel at.

"You've practiced the bow enough for today, Anteros. I won't be personally instructing you tomorrow so work on what I've taught you today. With a lot of practice, you may be able to shoot a steer from 10 paces. That could be a useful skill if we are hungry."

"Thank you for the lesson, Mistress."

"You don't need to thank me, Anteros. It is my duty to make a warrior out of you. Now if there is nothing else, sprint to the river, swim to the opposite shore and back, and then you may leave."

Anteros was feeling bold and Diana seemed to be in a good mood, for Diana.

"There is one thing, Mistress. Is it true? Is it true that you can fire an arrow from two hundred paces and fire two more towards the target before the first one strikes?"

"Yes, Anteros. It is true, but not the whole truth. I've managed to strike the target with all three arrows, and I always can launch two more before the first one strikes, but I rarely hit it with all three."

"May I see you shoot, Mistress?"

Diana, who was very proud of her skill, was more than willing to show off. She didn't let Anteros know it.

"If that will make you stop pestering me and do as I told you!" she snapped.

She picked up her own bow and put a quiver on her back.

"This is what you can do if you practice hard and learn to focus," she said as she drew her bow.

She aimed at a straw dummy fifty paces forward and ten paces to her left. The bow twanged and she released the first arrow. In a motion that was nearly a blur to Anteros' eyes, she pulled a second arrow from quiver and fired it at a second dummy, just as quickly she fired a third.

Anteros couldn't nock his second arrow as fast as she'd fired three. The result amazed him. The first dummy she fired at had an arrow in the middle of its head, the second one was pierced squarely in the center of the chest, and the third dummy had an arrow protruding from the groin.

"There is a lesson here, Anteros. The first arrow entered the face. That is because it is the best place to hit a heavily armored opponent. The second arrow is in the heart, which is where you aim at an unarmored, or lightly armored opponent. The third arrow is in the testicles, which is simply a reminder to ALWAYS show the proper respect to your teacher. Do you understand?"

Anteros didn't hesitate to answer, "Yes, Mistress!" enthusiastically.

"Then off with you, young man."

"Yes, Mistress," he said as he quickly gathered his belongings and ran as fast as he could to the river to swim as she'd instructed.

He didn't know that Diana was laughing out loud as soon as he was out of earshot.

As he ran he heart filled with pride because she'd called him a man. That was a far more satisfying way to end a lesson than with a beating.

After he swam he dressed. He watched Lorissa from a distance as she trained. He didn't dare approach her on the practice field. He hoped that she'd be dismissed soon so he could speak to her, but her instructor seemed quite intent on getting Lorissa to master the spear that afternoon. Anteros dawdled and didn't walk directly home. He'd been dismissed early and he had some time to spare.

When he did arrive home he was surprised to see Diana speaking with Lien. They saw him enter and looked at him. Their voices were too low to hear what they were saying and he didn't dare intrude without a good reason, so he just nodded his head respectfully and went to his room.

He stowed his belongings and headed to the bath. He was feeling quite good this evening. His lessons had gone well, the previous night was something he'd never forget, and he was hoping that a similar delight was planned for him tonight.

He bathed alone and got something to eat. He went back to his room to read. He had difficulty absorbing what he was reading because he kept wondering what Diana and Lien had been talking about. A soft knock at the door interrupted that thought.

He opened the door and saw the beautiful Phoebe.

"Mistress Lien summons you, Anteros."

"In her quarters?" he asked.

"No. I'll show you the way. Come with me," she said as she turned and walked away.

Phoebe led him up the stairs and instead of turning left at the top towards Lien's, Kyra's, and Alexandra's rooms, they turned right. Anteros wondered why Lien wouldn't just have him come to her quarters.

They reached a door and Phoebe knocked softly. Lien came out of the room and closed the door behind her. Phoebe nodded at Lien and walked back down the hall toward the stairs.

Lien's white silk garment showed ample cleavage and clung to her every curve. The shape of her nipples was visible through the fabric. She looked ravishing, as usual. Anteros couldn't wait to get her out of that garment.

"Diana tells me that your behavior improved considerably today, Anteros. She was pleased. I hope that you will continue to behave. Your behind is quite nice and I prefer to look at it without the welts," said Lien.

"Yes, Mistress," Anteros answered while undressing Lien with his eyes.

Lien put one finger under his chin and lifted his gave upward.

"Your words would be more convincing if you were looking in my eyes instead of at my breasts," she said sternly.

"I'm sorry, Mistress... uh... it is just that you are so beautiful I couldn't help..." Anteros stopped. He could see that his excuses and flattery didn't impress her. Her almond shaped eyes burned into his. She didn't say a word, which made him quite uncomfortable.

"I apologize for any disrespect I've shown you, Mistress Lien," he said sincerely while looking her directly into her eyes.

She was silent and stared back at him. She waited for several seconds then smiled. Amazons constantly reminded young men of their place. It was rare that even a minor infraction in etiquette was overlooked. Lien wasn't angry with him. She was actually flattered that he stared at her, but her job was to train him as a servant to Amazon women. Part of that training was to always show the proper respect. She would be neglecting her duties if she allowed him to address her without looking at her.

"Your apology is accepted, Anteros. Now if you can go for a few minutes without offending me, I have something I'd like you to do for me. Will you help me?"

"Yes, Mistress. What is your wish?" he asked, as he was careful to continue looking her in the eye.

"Normally, when I train girls to function as women, I assign an experienced man to be their first. There is a young woman here that has been trained in my classroom and has learned everything I can teach her without a man to practice on. You are not experienced, but you are a good student and I think you could help me teach her. Are you willing?"

"Of course, Mistress," he answered with a slightly bewildered tone. How could she think that he wouldn't jump at the chance to lay with a young woman?

"Then come with me. I'll introduce you to her. I think you'll like her," she said as she opened the door.

Anteros followed her inside and in the soft candlelight, he laid his eyes on the most beautiful young woman he'd ever seen. She was tall and lean with wild brown hair, dark brown eyes, and impossibly long legs. She was dressed in the standard white silk garment that hung to her mid thigh. The garment hugged her delicious looking breasts in a way that left little to the imagination.

He could tell from her expression that she was as surprised to see him, as he was to see her.

Lien put her arm around his was waist and put her opposite hand on his shoulder.

"Anteros, meet you mistress for the evening, Miss Lorissa."

Lien's smile showed that she was quite pleased with herself for arranging this surprise for both of them. She kept looking at their faces, rapidly switching from Anteros, to Lorissa, and back again. She was enjoying their expressions and the moment immensely.

"Well say something, Anteros. Have you no manners?" asked Lien.

"At your service, Miss Lorissa," he said with his voice wavering.

He'd lost any inhibitions about making love to experienced women, but this was Lorissa. If she were a stranger, he wouldn't be nervous.

Lorissa answered, "Anteros! I didn't expect you to be the one."

"Well he is the one, Lorissa," said Lien. "Aren't you pleased?"

"Well...I didn't expect it to be Anteros. I've known him for as long as I can remember. This seems strange. I thought you'd bring an older man. Possibly one I didn't know," Lorissa answered.

"That wasn't much of an answer, Lorissa," said Lien. "Would you prefer that I send Anteros away?"

Lorissa pondered the question carefully. Many thoughts flashed through her head.

She liked Anteros and thought he was a very handsome boy. No, not a boy, he is a man. Anteros was now a man but that was new to her. A few days ago she could have called him boy to his face without insulting him. Now if she did so it was considered rude.

She'd known for days that she would soon copulate for the first time and she'd fantasized what it would be like. She saw an older, well-muscled man. But Anteros was even better muscled than her fantasy man. He was certainly handsome and she'd certainly enjoyed touching him the other night and watching him ejaculate.

But the thought of Anteros touching her intimately both excited and embarrassed her. She'd fantasized about him before, but when fantasy becomes reality it is sometimes intimidating. It wouldn't be so embarrassing with a stranger. If she sent Anteros away, it would offend him and probably disappoint him. She knew he desired her.

She had very mixed emotions over whether or not to send Anteros away, but then a new perspective entered her thought process. Lien had selected Anteros for this very important lesson. If she asked Lien to send Anteros away, she would also be offending Lien. Lien was an expert in these matters and it would be very disrespectful for a young, inexperienced woman like Lorissa to question her judgment.

She knew she was trapped. Although it was in her power to send Anteros away, if she did so, she would offend her friend and also a woman of high social standing. The price was too high to pay to save her a little embarrassment. She had little choice but to accept Lien's decision.

The entire thought process took Lorissa less than five seconds.

"No, Mistress Lien. Please don't send him away," Lorissa answered.

"A good choice, Lorissa. I'm sure you won't be regret that decision," said Lien. "I'm not going to stay here and try to instruct you. I'll just give you some advice and leave you alone. Anteros, Lorissa is your mistress tonight so you do whatever she says. You are not to climax without her permission. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress," he answered.

Lien continued, "Lorissa, I've taught you everything you need to know to have a wonderful time. Don't forget that Anteros belongs to you tonight. He will do whatever you say so don't be shy about telling him what to do. Allow him to bring you pleasure. He is quite good at it for one so young. Remember that you are in charge of his climaxes. If he climaxes without your permission, you are to report the infraction to me tomorrow. Okay?"

"Yes, Mistress," answered Lorissa.

"While you are the one in control of his climaxes, Lorissa, please allow him to have at least two before you sleep. Otherwise he won't sleep well and won't be thinking clearly tomorrow," Lien added.

"Yes, Mistress."

"Now step closer together," ordered Lien.

They stood facing each other, just one pace apart. The only time they'd been this close before was wearing armor and trying to strike each other. Lien put her hands behind them and pushed them together. Lorissa's ample bosom pushed into Anteros' chest.


"Now put your arms around each other and squeeze," said Lien. "Not so hard, Anteros! It is not supposed to be painful for her!"

Anteros couldn't feel Lorissa's nipples hardening against his chest, but she could feel his erection poking into her loins. She felt a tingling sensation between her legs.

"Now kiss," instructed Lien.

They pecked each other on the lips.

"If you can't do better than that, I'm going to have to stay all night! Now kiss each other like you mean it!" Lien insisted.

They pecked each other again, then a slightly longer closed mouth kiss. Lorissa had been taught about lustful kissing, but hadn't ever experienced it before. Anteros had, but he'd only been practicing a short time. Lorissa suddenly probed his mouth with her tongue. Anteros opened his mouth and in seconds their tongues were dancing with each other like they'd done it all their lives.

"Very good," said Lien with a smile. "I can go now. I'd recommend that you spend a lot of time exploring each other's bodies thoroughly, but you are free to do what you wish now. Don't hold back because it could be months before you have a chance to do this again. I'm going to retire."

As Lien walked out the door, they were already exploring each other's bodies with their hands. While they were both tentative about spending the night together a few minutes earlier, their passion and lust had consumed them.

Anteros had moved his hands to Lorissa's tight bottom and pulled her harder against his erection. Lorissa followed his lead and grabbed his muscular behind as she ground her pelvis against him.

Anteros moved his right hand to Lorissa's breast. He stroked it through the silk and teased her hard nipple. Lorissa moaned in pleasure and gave pulled his other hand off her behind and placed it on her other breast. She had no idea that a man's hands on her breasts could feel so good.

"May I try something, Miss Lorissa? I think you'll enjoy it," Anteros asked.

Lorissa didn't speak or even open her eyes. She just nodded affirmatively.

Anteros moved behind her and put his arms around her waist. She could feel his hot breath as he kissed her gently on the ears and neck. His penis was as hard as iron and pushing into her behind. His hands moved up her flat belly to her breasts, still confined by the think layer of silk.

Anteros had dreamed of touching Lorissa like this for years. Had he done so before this evening, he would have been beaten and then the object of scorn in his own home. He would have been dismissed from the ranks of the warrior trainees for his lack of discipline. If he were lucky he would have been sent to work in the fields or stables for the rest of his life. He could have even been banished from the land of the Amazons.

He'd never heard of any man actually banished, but the threat was real. No man had challenged the women's authority so strongly that he was banished. At least not since Anteros was old enough to know about such things. When he was a small boy, he had heard of a young woman, a remarkably skilled warrior that openly defied the orders of her captain. There was a trial and the Amazon leaders determined that she was not justified in refusing the order. She was given the choice of a apologizing publicly and being reduced in rank, or leaving the city of the Amazons. She made her choice and was now banished forever.

anteros
anteros
538 Followers