Serving the Amazons Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anteros
anteros
535 Followers

Anteros had never fought so hard to stop his orgasm. Neither Lien nor her assistants had pushed him this far. The only thing that kept him from exploding instantly was the constant tug on his testicles and his considerable willpower. Then all of the sudden, Lorissa released the pressure on his scrotum.

Anteros groaned again and fought desperately to hold back, but he failed. The semen felt as if it were being pulled from his penis and testicles by a powerful force. He felt Lorissa squeeze his testicles as his muscles involuntarily spasmed over and over, ejaculating his hot seed into Lorissa's mouth.

Lorissa continued her assault on his manhood just as she'd been taught. Lien told her that the man would receive the maximum pleasure if she kept stimulating him until his penis became soft. She swallowed as much of his manly fluid as she could, losing only a small amount through one corner of her mouth. The taste was salty but pleasant. She enjoyed it enough that she was a bit disappointed when his penis, straining to pump out more semen, ran dry.

She played with his testicles and gently sucked his penis as his erection wilted.

"I'm so sorry, Miss Lorissa," said Anteros. "I didn't mean to disobey you. I couldn't stop it!"

"You didn't disobey me. I told you to hold back as long as you can. I didn't say you couldn't climax," replied Lorissa. "I would have been worried if I couldn't make you climax, Anteros."

Anteros was relieved that Lorissa wasn't angry with him. He was even more relieved that the burning in his testicles was subsiding. He felt his body going limp as his penis did.

Lorissa played with his genitals, curious since she'd never seen him completely flaccid before.

"May I do something for you, Miss?" asked Anteros.

"Not in your present state," she answered with a broad smile. "I'd like to leave my virginity in this room tonight. Do you think you can help me with that?"

"Certainly, Miss Lorissa. It would be my pleasure. It will take me a few minutes to prepare, but I'm certain that I can help you with that," answered Anteros.

They were both beginning to be comfortable being intimate with each other. Lorissa lay beside him and they kissed as their hands explored each other's bodies. Anteros felt the wetness between her legs. They stroked each other until Anteros was again fully erect. Lorissa pushed him on his back and mounted him.

She rubbed her moist nether lips on his hard shaft, lubricating it for her deflowering. Lien had told her that it would be difficult her first time, possibly even a bit painful, but assured her that future pleasures would make it all worthwhile.

"Stay very still, Anteros," said Lorissa. "Let me do this at my pace."

Anteros complied and kept as still as possible as Lorissa's juices covered his anxious penis. When it was quite wet, Lorissa took the base in her hand and slowly, very slowly, eased the swollen head into her opening.

Anteros was surprised at how incredibly tight she was. Lorissa was surprised at how pleasurable it was to feel him inside of her. It was slightly painful, but the pleasure far outweighed that. And now she was feeling only 2 inches of him inside her. She had a long way to go.

Anteros watched her face as it contorted in a mixture of pain and pleasure. She worked up and down slowly on two inches of his erection, finally taking another inch, then another. It took several minutes but she finally took his entire length. She gasped as their pubic bones met, directly stimulating her swollen clitoris.

"May I move now, Miss Lorissa?" asked Anteros.

Lorissa opened her eyes and looked at him.

"Yes, Anteros. But don't move your hips," she replied.

Now that he was permitted to move his hands, they immediately sought out her breasts. Lorissa just ground her clitoris against him and reached orgasm quickly. Anteros enjoyed the feeling of being inside of her but wasn't getting enough stimulation to climax.

That was okay with him. He didn't need to climax again just yet. He was enjoying Lorissa's pleasure. She climaxed twice then moved forward and pressed her breast to his mouth. Anteros took her erect nipple into his mouth and nibbled it. Lorissa started to move up and down his hard shaft now.

Anteros moved his head and took the other nipple into his mouth. Her breasts were in his hands with the left nipple protruding between his thumb and forefinger, allowing easy access to his mouth.

Lorissa was now moving slowly, but rising up until only the tip of his penis was in her and then sliding down the entire length of his shaft. Anteros felt the familiar tightness in his groin warning him of an impending orgasm. He was familiar enough with it to know that he didn't need to tell Lorissa yet. He was still in control of himself.

Lorissa started moving rapidly on his shaft. Now Anteros was losing control and had to warn her.

"I'm going to climax, Miss."

"Have I given you permission to climax, Anteros" Lorissa asked.

"No, Miss, but if you continue what you are doing I won't be able to stop it."

"Then I'll do something different to help you resist temptation," said Lorissa.

With that she sat up and bounced up and down on him. Her breasts, as firm as they were, bounced enticingly.

"Put your hands on my breasts, Anteros," she ordered.

Anteros, now straining to control himself, put his hands on her magnificent breasts and squeezed them gently.

Lorissa continued to bounce. She was going faster and approaching climax herself. She was determined to make Anteros ejaculate without her permission. The idea of making a powerful young man do something against his will excited her.

She reached behind her with one hand and tickled his testicles. Anteros groaned.

"Please, Miss! I can't hold back. Please stop or give me permission to ejaculate!" Anteros said between his gasps.

"I'm in charge here, Anteros. I'll do whatever I please and I forbid you to ejaculate!" said Lorissa sternly.

Anteros was sweating and had his eyes closed. He was still holding her breasts as he was told to, but he wasn't moving them.

"Anteros, play with my breasts. Make your hands useful," ordered Lorissa.

"Miss, please!" was all that he could say but he did as she told him.

"Now open your eyes, Anteros. I want you to look me in the eye," commanded Lorissa.

Anteros looked into her doe-like brown eyes. Her smile was broad and her eyes were slightly narrowed. She continued to bounce and instead of tickling his scrotum, she squeezed his testicles.

Anteros groaned as the semen was sucked from him against his will. He tried to stop it, but his semen erupted into her. Lorissa spoke as she felt him lose control.

"Cum inside of me, Anteros! Give it all to me!"

Anteros was even more excited by hearing her slip into the more vulgar dialect of their language. He pumped and squeezed and tried as best he could to pump every drop of his semen into her. Lorissa's climax started just after his and was no less intense. When it was over she collapsed forward on to him. They both felt completely drained and they drifted off to sleep with his limp member still inside of her.

An hour later he woke as he felt Lorissa moving on top of him. They kissed and she moved her hips, stimulating him again to erection. She gave no instructions. She said nothing at all. When she rolled to one side and pulled Anteros on top of her, he knew what she wanted him to do.

Lorissa wrapped her long legs around his waist as he drove his manhood into her slowly at first, and increased in speed and power as he continued. They stared intently into each other's eyes as Lorissa's climax overtook her.

Anteros said "Miss" and nothing else to warn her of his impending orgasm. Lorissa simply nodded her head affirmatively and he climaxed with her. They fell asleep again, this time with Lorissa on her back and Anteros on his side with his arm around her.

Several hours passed before Anteros woke again. He kissed Lorissa lightly on the cheek and touched her breast with his hand. Lorissa didn't open her eyes but smiled and pulled his head towards her breast. Anteros spent a great deal of time playing with Lorissa's luscious breasts with his hand and mouth.

Lorissa felt his erection pressing against her hip and rolled on her side facing away from him. Anteros maneuvered into a position that allowed him to enter her from behind. They moved slowly as he squeezed her breasts with his hands. As Lorissa's breathing hastened, Anteros knew she was approaching climax and moved a hand down to her clitoris.

His touch in her most tender spot caused an electrifying feeling to run throughout Lorissa's body. Her entire body shuddered in orgasm, betrayed not by her voice, but only by her rapid and irregular breathing.

Lorissa was aware that Anteros did not climax with her this time. She wanted him to feel the same pleasure that she did and in her mind resolved to do something about it. She pushed back against him until he was flat on his back and she was on top of him. She was limber enough that his hard penis remained inside of her.

Lorissa moved her legs until she was on her knees, straddling him while facing his feet. Anteros could see her lovely tight buttocks, the flare of her hips tapering to her slim waist, and her tangle of dark brown hair. Lorissa started to move up and down on his erection, increasing speed rapidly. By looking down between her breasts, she could see his scrotum and the testicles bouncing inside. The view was arousing to her and she reached down and touched his scrotum with both hands. She pulled the scrotum tight on each upward movement and allowed it to relax on each downward stroke.

"Cum for me, Anteros," she said softly, just loud enough for him to hear her.

Anteros didn't try to hold back. Lorissa allowed his testicles to pull up tight against his body. Seconds later he strained to pump out any semen that may be left in his body. Lorissa rode him until he went limp inside of her then turned and lay beside him with her head on his shoulder.

They slept soundly until Alexandra woke them the next morning. A brief kiss was all they had time for before they had to rush off for their lessons.

anteros
anteros
535 Followers