Serving the Amazons Ch. 06

Story Info
Anteros leaves Lien's house and begins his life of service.
7.3k words
4.74
51.9k
3
0

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 03/08/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anteros
anteros
536 Followers

Anteros thought too much about Lorissa during his lessons. When he caught himself daydreaming about her, he quickly scolded himself and returned to his studies. He hadn't forgotten what Tiana had said about lives depending on what he learned from her. He also knew that if he daydreamed in Diana's class he could be injured, humiliated, or worst of all, noticed by Diana's critical eye. If she caught his mind drifting away he would be injured and humiliated by her hand. There was no doubt in his mind about this.

The only time he could speak with Lorissa was when they walked to Diana's class together. They were never paired with each other there. They were always paired with an experienced warrior.

Although Anteros was denied what he most lusted for, to hold Lorissa again, he was not deprived of sexual pleasure. Each night he was in the bed of one of the women in Lien's household. He experienced many variations during his weeks in Lien's house. Lien, Phoebe, Alexandra and Kyra all had different preferences. He thought he'd figured them all out and then found that what they wanted sexually changed with their mood. Lien warned him that experiencing five women wasn't adequate to teach him how to deal with all women. She also said that if he copulated with one hundred different women, he'd still have a lot to learn.

Lien summoned him early tonight. He'd been drinking twice his normal ration of tea for the last three weeks and he could feel the effect. He became erect at the slightest stimulation and his sexual appetite was insatiable. He had a fondness for Lien. She was the first woman to bring him to orgasm. She was also the first woman who allowed him to explore her body. She was definitely special to him. He was really looking forward to being with her tonight. Even though he hadn't eaten, it would be worth missing a meal to relieve the ache in his loins.

He knocked on her door and heard her beckon him inside. He entered and saw Lien looking sad.

"How may I serve you, Mistress?" asked Anteros, wondering what could be bothering her.

"I have news Anteros. News that is cause for celebration, yet it is also sad for me," she replied.

"Please tell me, Mistress".

"It is time for you to leave my house, Anteros. Your training with me is complete. Now it is time for you to serve the Amazons," she said. "Now that you are a man, every woman has the right to request your company. It is our job here to create and maintain the schedules. Each man is assigned to a different woman each night. You'll pick up your schedule weekly. It will tell you where you are supposed to be in the evening."

Anteros wasn't surprised. He knew this day would come.

"I'm grateful for what you've taught me and your hospitality, Mistress Lien. I've no wish to leave, but I know that I must."

"Is there anything else I can teach you before I give you your schedule?" she asked.

"Yes, Mistress. I'm curious how you determine which house I will stay in each night," said Anteros.

"It is not too complicated, but it is a lot of administrative work for us. Teaching you at night is the best part of this job. Teaching girls to become women is also pleasurable. The administrative part of my position is tedious, but someone has to do it," said Lien, rolling her eyes. "Each woman is given an equal number of coins. Not the gold and silver coins you are familiar with, but special coins that are used for only one thing, the privilege of having a man serve them. Because of the large ratio of women to men, each woman receives only twelve coins per year. Those coins are given to me, or my staff, and we schedule the man's services in exchange. It gets a bit more complex than that, but I won't bore you with the details unless you really want to know."

"Yes, please bore me, Mistress," Anteros said with a smile.

Lien had a keen sense of humor and smiled back. She liked Anteros not only because of his sexual prowess but because of his wit and intelligence.

"Very well, Anteros. Now I'll insist that you listen to the entire lecture. Women trade these coins with each other. Some women have no interest in men and can make a tidy profit by selling their coins. Women can earn extra coins by performing some service to the community. Usually that is accomplished by showing skill and bravery in battle, although it can be earned without spilling blood. There are also coins that indicate different priorities from one to three. The coins that are routinely issued are priority three. If a woman brings one to me and requests the first available man, she will be put on the list for the man that has the shortest waiting list. If she requests a specific man, it could be months before she gets him. If she brings in a priority two coin, she will be put at the head of all the priority threes on the list. If she has a rare priority one coin, she will be put ahead of all of the priority twos. Do you follow me so far?" asked Lien.

"Yes, Mistress. Is there more?"

"Yes. Once you have your schedule, it doesn't change even if someone has a priority one coin. That would simply put them at the top of the list for the following week. Now here is something that you will find interesting. Although men are not issued coins, they can earn them. They can sell them, trade them, or give them away."

"It doesn't sound too complicated, Mistress," said Anteros.

"Well there are circumstances that cause us scheduling problems, Anteros. If you became ill or were injured and couldn't perform, we'd have to make adjustments. That would require contacting all the women that had requested you. That keeps Phoebe in good condition. She usually does the running," said Lien.

"I hadn't thought of that. Now that I've experienced the pleasure of being with women, I certainly don't want to stop!" exclaimed Anteros.

"Actually, Anteros, it may not be as hard on you as you think," answered Lien.

"Perhaps you underestimate the lust I feel, Mistress."

Lien glared at him disapprovingly.

"I hardly think that your few weeks of sexual experience gives you the wisdom to contradict me, Anteros. Don't bother to apologize," she added as he started to speak. "I know that it is your lack of experience that makes you think you are right. I'll explain it to you. Have you noticed an increase in your lust since you've been here?"

"Yes, Mistress. It grows with each passing day," he answered.

"Have you also noticed that your testicles are larger than they were even a month ago?"

Anteros suspected they were larger, but the change was slow enough that he wasn't sure.

"Yes, Mistress. I thought they'd grown, but I wasn't certain."

"That is the effect of the herbal tea you drink. Your testicles probably won't grow any more. That usually stops after the first few weeks of drinking it. The tea increases your libido. Most men can't perform every night with the vigor the Amazons require. The tea insures that you can. You are accustomed to being with us and now you'll meet new women and experience new things. Some men have trouble maintaining an erection when they are nervous. The double ration of tea I've had you on insures that you will be erect whenever your mistress requires it."

Anteros could feel an erection growing just from Lien speaking of it. The tea was powerful, particularly in a virile eighteen-year old.

Lien continued, "That is the positive effect of the tea. There is also a negative effect. It causes you to produce a great deal of semen. If you don't ejaculate regularly, it will become painful for you. It could even injure you. For that reason, you will be stimulated to orgasm at least once every day. If you are unable to perform for your scheduled mistress, she is expected to make you ejaculate anyway. Usually she will do it manually. When a man is injured or ill, it can be a tiresome chore. She will receive a priority one coin for performing this service since she missed her turn."

Anteros hadn't considered being disabled. He'd never been ill or seriously injured. It occurred to him that as a warrior, he could be wounded.

"Why not just stop drinking the tea, Mistress?" asked Anteros. It seemed like a simple solution to him.

"The tea takes weeks to reach full effectiveness and it also takes weeks for the effects to subside. Missing a few days won't make much difference. That reminds me, I don't want you to continue with your increased dosage. Go back to the usual amount tomorrow."

"Yes, Mistress," said Anteros.

"There is one more strand to this web of scheduling, Anteros. If you travel overnight, your services are at the pleasure of the expedition leader. It is her privilege to have your services every night if she wishes. If she is generous, or there is more than one man in the expedition, she may assign you to pleasure any woman she chooses. Any questions?" asked Lien.

"No, Mistress. It seems clear enough."

"You learn quickly, Anteros. I'll bet you've already decided what you'd do if you had a coin, haven't you?" she asked with a wink.

Anteros blushed but said nothing. Lien's expression was pressing him for an answer. To remain silent would be rude.

"Yes, Mistress. I have," he replied. He wished he had a purse full of these coins to give to Lorissa.

"Then here is your schedule, Anteros," said Lien as she handed him a rolled up piece of parchment. "It is customary for you to bathe and then go to your Mistress' home immediately after your training. It is also customary for your Mistress to provide your evening meal. If there is an exception, it will be noted on your schedule. There is already an exception. In three days you will report to Loja and join her on patrol. Then you will stay with her that night."

"Where will I stay tonight, Mistress?" asked Anteros.

"Look for yourself, Anteros," she answered.

Anteros unrolled the parchment and read. Tonight he would be serving one of the queen's top advisors, Rosella.

There were two armed women at the gate of the queen's residence when Anteros arrived. Rosella lived in the queen's residence as all of her closest advisors did.

The women were covered in fine leather and bronze armor. They held spears in their hands and each had a sword and a dagger on their hips. They had no bows, but a bow would be useless in the close quarter combat that defending the gate would require. Since no enemies would reach the gate unless they invaded the city, the guards were actually well armed receptionists more than actual defenders. They could fight fiercely if they must, but no enemy had reached the gate in generations.

The women looked Anteros up and down then one of them spoke, "What brings you here, Boy?"

Anteros was now a man and didn't intend to let this woman speak to him like this without defending himself, even if she was a member of the queen's guard. He stared straight into her eyes and answered, "I'm a man now, Mistress. I was summoned by Mistress Rosella."

The guard smirked and asked, "And how many men have you killed, Warrior?"

"I haven't killed anyone, Mistress," he answered as he felt himself blush.

"Then perhaps you are a man to some, but to the queen's guard, you are still a boy," she said with a laugh.

The other guard laughed also. Anteros was humiliated again. He knew she was right. He was the best play warrior in their tribe, but he had never actually been in combat. To a battle-hardened warrior, he was nothing.

"Perhaps I'll be a man in your eyes some day," said Anteros. "May I pass?"

The guard reached out and slapped him on the shoulder in a friendly gesture as she said; "Perhaps you will. If you have the courage to argue with me, killing a man shouldn't be difficult for you. I'll take you to Mistress Rosella, Anteros. She told us to expect you. Follow me."

Anteros followed the guard across a wide courtyard, now realizing that the guards were just having a little fun at his expense. The queen's residence wasn't a castle or even a very lavish house. It was large though. It needed to be to house the queen with her many advisors and other staff.

The guard took him through a door to a large hallway. By Amazon standards, this was luxury, but most Amazons were comfortable in Spartan quarters.

At the top of two flights of stairs they were met by a pretty young woman. She nodded at the guard, who turned and walked back toward her post.

The young woman looked at Anteros' bulging arms, broad shoulders and handsome face and said, "Mistress Rosella told me you were handsome. Please wait here, Anteros."

The woman went through a door and closed it behind her. She returned a moment later and beckoned him inside.

"Mistress Rosella will see you now," she said with a smile.

Anteros walked through the door and saw Rosella dressed casually in a short leather dress that was cut deep at the neckline to expose her ample cleavage. Despite being at least twice his age, Rosella was a very fit and attractive woman. Her skin was tanned. Her eyes and hair were dark. She had a lovely face that had a few lines, but that seemed to enhance her features rather than detract from them.

Rosella smiled broadly and motioned toward a small but heavy round wooden table.

Rosella's chamber was larger than most Amazon's houses. It was only one room but it appeared to have three distinct areas. One was for dining; another for sitting, and a large bed occupied the center of the third area.

"Put your pack down, Anteros and come sit with me."

Anteros put his pack down and walked tentatively towards her and the table.

"Hurry up, Anteros. I'm not going to hurt you. I expect you will have quite a pleasant evening," said Rosella.

Anteros quickened his pace and pulled out a chair and offered it to Rosella, as he knew he should. She sat and he moved to the opposite side of the table and sat facing her.

"Put your hands on the table, Anteros," Rosella instructed. She took his hands in hers, stared into his eyes and softly said, "Try to relax. You have nothing to fear from me."

Anteros wasn't really afraid of her. He was afraid of her position. He'd never spent time with a woman of Rosella's rank. Although all women outranked him, Rosella outranked him by more steps than he cared to think about.

Rosella was as wise as she was strong and beautiful. She knew what the young man's problem was. He was not the first man she'd intimidated.

"Are you hungry, Anteros?" she asked.

"No, thank you, Mistress."

Rosella raised an eyebrow as she asked, "Then you've already had your evening meal?"

"No, Mistress. I'm just not hungry."

"You must eat something, Anteros. It is essential for a warrior to eat well. Iole, bring us something to eat, please," said Rosella.

The young woman dashed from the room. Rosella, still trying to get Anteros to relax, asked him about his recent lessons with Diana. He spoke, but was curt and obviously still nervous. Iole returned several minutes later with a tray containing fruit and cheese and two cups of tea. Rosella took a grape but did not eat.

"You are dismissed, Iole. Wake me early tomorrow. I have several important matters to attend to," said Rosella.

Iole nodded her head as she spoke, "Yes, Mistress. Good night."

As Iole left the room, Rosella was staring at Anteros.

"Open your mouth, Anteros." It wasn't a request. It was a command.

He did and she put the grape in his mouth and said "It will be a tiresome meal if I have to feed you. Perhaps we can feed ourselves and make the time pass more pleasantly."

Anteros took the hint and took another piece of fruit. Rosella ate and continued to try to engage him in conversation. Anteros was polite and answered each question, although curtly. Half an hour went by and he still seemed on edge. Rosella would prefer to get him to relax but she knew that he would satisfy her lust even when tense. She'd wanted him in her bed since she first saw him initiated. She dreamed of it often and tonight her fantasy was going to be realized.

"Have you had your fill, Anteros?"

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you for the meal, Mistress," he answered.

Rosella was getting a bit impatient with his excessive politeness. She decided to stop trying to engage him in conversation. Perhaps in a few months, when he had more experience, he'd be more entertaining outside her bed than he was now.

Rosella stood and approached him. She took one of his hands and pulled him to his feet.

She moved so close to him that her breasts were touching his chest and whispered, "I've tried to be a good hostess and entertain you, Anteros. Now it is time for you to entertain me."

With that she led him to her bed and put her hands on his arms to move him to where she wanted him to stand. Once he was standing in the proper place, she backed away to get a better look at him.

"You are a fine looking young man, Anteros. I've looked forward to this night ever since your initiation. Now just stay there and let me look at you," she ordered.

Rosella had been trying to communicate with Anteros by treating him as a guest. He wasn't responding favorably so she decided to treat him as a servant. She correctly surmised that this would make him more comfortable. It was, after all, the way he was accustomed to being treated by women.

She studied the lines of his face, the rippling muscles of his arms and the powerful looking legs that were exposed below mid-thigh. While she looked at him, Anteros was noticing that Rosella's legs looked extremely firm and her skin was smooth. It was her legs, and then her cleavage that started getting him aroused.

Rosella commanded, "Take off your garment."

Anteros obeyed quickly. He stood naked before her with his garment in his hand. Rosella took his garment and hung it from a peg that protruded from the wall.

Rosella had been with many men, but she couldn't remember one that had a physique to match that of Anteros. His muscles looked like they'd been chiseled from stone. The only man she'd ever seen that looked so strong was Xan. Yet she found Anteros more attractive.

Xan was larger and his muscles were probably harder than Anteros', but Anteros had the body of an all-around athlete. Xan was broad all over. This made him a powerful warrior but detracted from his sex appeal in Rosella's eyes. Anteros was broad only where he should be. Rosella's could feel the fever of lust growing in her.

Rosella touched his arms then his chest. She explored him with her hands, wanting to touch every muscle. His strength excited her. Her touch excited him.

By the time she touched his penis he was fully erect.

"You are an impressive specimen, Anteros. One of the best looking I've seen. You're obviously very fit and your penis is large and extremely hard," said Rosella as she squeezed his penis to test its firmness.

"Thank you, Mistress," he replied.

"You've put on a few pounds since I last saw you. That is good. It seems your muscles are not the only things that have grown," she added as she used her free hand to cup his testicles.

Anteros was nervous, but his penis wasn't bothered by that fact in the least. It was hard, throbbing and ready to be put to good use.

"I'm going to torture you, you know," she said matter-of-factly.

"Mistress?" inquired Anteros with a single word.

"It will be a most pleasant torture, Anteros. I'm not going to hurt you. When Lien initiated you, I wished I were in her place, but it was her job to do. I've thought about this much in the last few weeks. Now that you are mine this evening, I'm going to initiate you my way. Go lay on the bed."

Anteros did as he was told.

"Now move to the center. Very good."

Once Anteros was on his back in the center of the bed, Rosella moved his hands and feet towards the corners. Then she took leather thongs and bound his wrists and ankles to the bedposts. He was naked, spread eagled, and tied very much like he was at his initiation several weeks before.

anteros
anteros
536 Followers