Serving the Amazons Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He enjoyed the sight of Rosella's strong back, shapely figure and especially her rounded yet fit bottom. She washed her hands in a basin then washed her face and genitals with a damp cloth. She turned back to the bed with another cloth and washed Anteros' face and his genitals as well. This served to make Anteros' erection grow a little more. It was even more stimulating to him that a high-ranking woman would bathe him like she was his servant. He was quite flattered.

She blew out the candles then climbed into bed beside him. She pushed her bottom up against him and instructed him to roll on his side and put his arm around her. She placed his hand on her breast.

"You may stroke my breasts gently until we fall asleep. Don't pull on my nipples. Just stroke me softly. I'll see that you have another orgasm before you leave in the morning but I'm not feeling up to helping you with that now. Good night, Anteros."

"Good night, Mistress Rosella," he replied as he drifted off feeling far more comfortable than he had when he arrived.

Despite his unsatisfied erection, sleep came quickly.