Serving the Amazons Ch. 07

Story Info
Anteros' courage is tested
6.1k words
4.76
43.6k
4
0

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 03/08/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anteros
anteros
538 Followers

"Good morning, Mistress Rosella," was the next sound that Anteros heard.

It was the voice of Rosella's aide, Iole. Anteros looked at her through sleepy eyes. It was still dark but Iole carried a candle.

"Good morning, Iole," Rosella answered.

There was not a hint of fatigue or weakness in Rosella's voice. Her voice was strong and clear. Anteros wondered how her first words of the day sounded so normal. It always took him several minutes before his voice recovered from a good night of sleep.


Rosella looked at Anteros, smiled, and kissed him on the cheek.

"You did well last night, Anteros. I'll be requesting your services again."

Anteros smiled back and replied, "Thank you, Mistress. I look forward to it."

Rosella reached under the sheet and lightly touched his penis, which was fully erect as it usually was when Anteros woke. She gave it a squeeze and moved her hand down to his scrotum. She tickled the baby smooth skin for a moment then caressed the glands inside. Anteros closed his eyes and groaned softly.

Rosella continued to play with his testicles as she spoke to Iole, "I think the scrotum is my favorite part of a man. They are so hard and rough most places and their scrotum feels like silk. It contains the essence of their manhood. If you control the testicles you control the man."

Iole nodded affirmatively, secretly wishing it were her fondling Anteros' testicles instead of her mistress.

Rosella pushed the sheet down exposing Anteros' genitals, more for Iole's benefit than her own. Rosella knew she was teasing Iole as she was teasing Anteros. Rosella moved her hand up to Anteros' shaft and stroked it, causing the head to swell.

"Isn't he a lovely looking young man, Iole?"

"Yes, Mistress. He is a fine looking young man," said Iole as she unconsciously licked her lips.

Iole felt a tingling between her legs but there was nothing she could do about that now. All she could do is stand there with that candle and wish she were in Rosella's place.

Anteros didn't do anything either, but he was perfectly satisfied with his position. He looked up at Iole and saw the unmistakable look of lust in her eyes.

Anteros was enjoying Rosella's intimate touch but his attention was now on the candlelit face and stunning blue eyes of Iole. In his nervous state last night, he didn't notice how beautiful she was. She had the face of an angel with large round eyes that seemed too big for her face. Her hair was long and light blonde. Her skin was fair and she had full pink lips on her small mouth.

Anteros suddenly realized he might be offending his mistress by staring so long at Iole as Rosella stroked him. He quickly looked at her and saw that she was intently staring at his penis as she now stroked it with one hand and his testicles with her other. Then Rosella abruptly stopped and got out of bed.

"Light a few more candles, Iole. I have some work to do before I meet with the queen," she said as she threw a cloth garment on and stepped toward the table.

Iole lit several candles as Rosella took some documents and put them on the table. Anteros just stayed in bed, bewildered by her behavior. It was as if he suddenly ceased to exist.

"Will there be anything else, Mistress," asked Iole.

"That will be all for now, Dear. I'd like you to attend my meeting with me but that is two hours away," Rosella replied.

Iole bowed her head, said, "Yes, Mistress" and turned to leave.

As Iole reached for the door, Rosella spoke, "Oh... one more thing, Iole."

Iole turned and inquired, "Mistress?"

Rosella had been teasing her and Anteros and was now actually going to do some work. She wanted them both out of the room and she was a woman of her word.

"Iole, I know this is a lot to ask and you've been such a loyal and competent assistant for the last several years. You see, I promised Anteros another orgasm this morning and I just don't have the time. Would you take care of that for me?"

Iole smiled, now realizing that Rosella had been playing a game with her. "Yes, Mistress. You've been such a kind employer, how could I say no?"

"Then take him and his belongings with you. He is mine for the next two hours and I leave him in your capable hands. Well, not necessarily your hands. Do whatever you desire," said Rosella with a wink and a smile.

"It is my pleasure to serve you, Mistress," said Iole with as she bowed so low it was comically exaggerated.

"Come, Anteros," commanded Iole. "Gather your things and follow me. Mistress Rosella has work to do."

Anteros sprung out of bed and grabbed his garment. He started to put it on but Iole stopped him.

"I didn't tell you to dress, Anteros. Now gather your belongings," insisted Iole.

It didn't take Anteros long to gather his things as most of them were in the large duffel he carried with him everywhere. He followed Iole to the door, unaware that Rosella was intently watching his muscular posterior as he walked through the door.

Two female guards were patrolling that very hallway as Iole and Anteros stepped into it. They didn't try to hide the fact that they were enjoying the sight of the naked young man as he followed Iole a short distance to her room. They grinned and wished he weren't carrying that duffel in front of him, but said nothing.

Iole's room was next to Rosella's so they didn't travel far. She opened the door and closed it after he followed her in.

"Just put your things in the corner."

Anteros couldn't see the corner because it was still quite dark. He awkwardly felt his way along the wall. Suddenly a soft glow uncovered the details of the room as Iole lit a candle.

The room was considerably smaller than Rosella's. There was a bed and a desk and a small wardrobe cabinet. Iole's sword and bow were proudly displayed the wall. She didn't use them much in her position but every Amazon was trained in the use of weapons and every citizen was considered part of the military. There were professional soldiers and they were certainly the fiercest fighters, but any Amazon could and would fight if the need arose.

Many professional administrators had been professional soldiers at one time. Skill and bravery in battle was the fastest way to climb the Amazon social ladder. Rosella was once a well-known warrior. So was the Amazon queen. Some Amazons simply didn't like the adventurous life of a soldier and elected to go into another profession. That didn't release them from all military obligations though. All Amazons were expected to maintain their fitness and proficiency with weapons. Regular practice sessions were required.

Anteros suspected that Iole was one of those that chose not to be a soldier. He'd never heard of her and stories were often told of warriors who excelled in combat. She was also quite young for someone that retired from the military. Most professional soldiers would spend twenty years or more in the military unless their wounds forced them out of that life.

Iole was obviously too young for that. She was tall and slender as were most Amazons. Iole didn't look as hard muscled as most women he knew. He guessed that she was under thirty but it didn't matter. At the moment and for the next two hours, she was his mistress. It didn't matter what her age or background was.

Anteros placed his belongings on the floor in the corner. He then turned to face Iole. The single candle she'd lit was in a sconce near the door. The light was adequate but much of the room looked like the color had faded out of it. The only place he could see color clearly was near the candle.

He studied Iole's pretty face. It was expressionless as she studied his naked form. After a long pause she spoke.

"Do you not find me pretty, Anteros?" she asked with a quizzical look.

"You are very pretty, Mistress," he answered.

"Then why is little Anteros resting?" she asked while pointing at his penis.

It was somewhat swollen but clearly not erect. Anteros, who had been embarrassed by his erections a few weeks ago, was now embarrassed by his lack of an erection.

He looked down at his penis and said, "I'm sorry, Mistress. It isn't you. It is just that I was concentrating on finding my way in the dark. I meant no offense."

"I'm afraid I'm going to have to punish you for that, Anteros. Do you know what I am going to do to you?" asked Iole, barely able to contain her straight face.

"No, Mistress," answered Anteros.

He thought he saw the faintest smile on her lips. He hoped that she was teasing him. He soon found out that she was.

"I'm going to make you lay in my bed while I make your penis so hard you think it will burst. Then I'm going to suck the seed out of you with such force that it will hurt for days!" snapped Iole, clearly smiling now. "Get in my bed, now!"

Anteros quickly took the 5 steps to her bed and fell on his back. Iole moved near the bed and pulled her long white gown over her head. She looked magnificent with her arms above her naked body. Her medium-sized breasts pointed slightly up. She had puffy pink nipples that were begging to be sucked. Her belly was long, lean and flat. Her hips flared gently outward and there was a lovely cleft in the 'V' formed by her thighs.

She stood there a moment, allowing him to enjoy the view in the candlelight.

"Do you like what you see?" she asked.

"Yes, very much, Mistress."

Anteros' penis was starting to stiffen even before she joined him in the bed.

"I'm going to start where Mistress Rosella left off so just stay there and don't move," she ordered.

Iole's soft breast pressed against his arm.

"Put your hands above your head."

Anteros did as he was told and she moved closer. Now her breast pressed against his chest. Iole started exploring his body with her hand.

"Your physique is marvelous, Anteros. No wonder Mistress Rosella was willing to give up such a valuable coin to have you in her bed. I'm very fortunate that she is sharing you with me."

As Iole spoke her hand traveled across his broad chest and past his belly. Now her fingers were brushing across the smooth skin just above his growing penis.

"I see that little Anteros is no longer small. I guess I'll have to call him something else," Iole giggled.

Her fingers tickled the top of his penis and it finally became erect enough to stand up and then flop across his lower abdomen. This allowed Iole to play with the more sensitive underside and make it even harder. When her hand reached his scrotum she moved her body so that she could tease Anteros' nipple with her mouth.

The combination of a gentle bite on his nipple and her forefinger and thumb wrapping around the top of his scrotum forced a soft groan from Anteros' lips.

"So you like that," said Iole. "I'll wager I can find some other things you'll like as well."

Iole was now on her knees. She straddled Anteros' face without ever releasing her grip on his scrotum. It caused her to stretch it a bit, which actually served to arouse Anteros even more.

She licked the Anteros' testicles, which remained imprisoned in his tightly stretched scrotum. He could see Iole's nether lips in the dim light. Her pleasantly scented sex was inches from his eager mouth, but he'd been told not to move. He simply stayed motionless and enjoyed the sensual torment of Iole's mouth. Fortunately for him he'd not been told to stay quiet. Iole was working over his penis and testicles over hard with her hands and mouth. Anteros was groaning louder and more frequently. He felt an orgasm approaching. Iole felt it too and slowed her pace on his engorged member.

Anteros was greatly relieved when her heard her say, "You may move now, Anteros, as long as it is to pleasure me."

Anteros put his hands on her lovely round buttocks and caressed them as he lightly touched her outer lips with his tongue. He was careful to go slowly, not knowing how sensitive she was. When he finally inserted his tongue deep into her vagina, Iole joined his moaning. The fact that his penis was in her mouth when she moaned made it even more pleasant for him. The vibration in her mouth traveled through his entire body.

He reached forward for her breasts and squeezed them tightly. He could tell she enjoyed this too. Her vagina was wet with his saliva but her own arousal was creating more moisture than his mouth. She moaned as he inserted first one, then two fingers inside her. He moved them in and out as he concentrated on her clitoris with his tongue.

It was obvious to him that she was enjoying this because she allowed his penis to pop out of her mouth so that she could gasp for air. She climaxed forcefully. Iole hadn't had an orgasm like this in years. All orgasms were pleasant, but this one literally took her breath away. Anteros didn't stop until she moved her hips forward and down, denying access to his mouth.

"Just massage my bottom with your hands, Anteros. That's all I want right now," Iole instructed.

Anteros complied and Iole went back to work on his rigid organ. She was able to sense when he was getting close to orgasm and would release his penis and concentrate on licking his testicles until the impending desire to climax had diminished. Then she would suck his penis back into her mouth and caress his aching testicles with her free hand.

After repeating this cycle a dozen times, she gave Anteros permission to climax. She proceeded to move back and offer her sex to his mouth and he anxiously resumed his oral attentions. She pulled his testicles down with one hand while using the other hand and her mouth to stimulate his shaft until it again felt as if it would burst. She tormented him for only a couple of minutes before she released his testicles and kneaded them gently as his seed gushed into her anxious mouth. She swallowed it all, then turned and flattened her body against his so that they were face to face.

"You are a talented young man, Anteros," she said softly. "It's been a long time since I've had a climax like that."

"Thank you, Mistress."

"I'd like to feel you inside of me before you have to leave. Do you think you can do that?" asked Iole.

"Yes, Mistress. It would be my pleasure. It will just take me a few minutes to regain my erection."

Iole rolled off of him onto her back.

"Perhaps you can find some way to pleasure me until you are ready."

Anteros was more than willing to comply. He cupped one of Iole's delicious looking breasts in his hand as he kissed her. Their tongues explored each other's mouths. Anteros caressed her other breast, teasing the nipple with light brushes of his thumb.

He longed to feel her nipples in his mouth. He kissed her chin, neck and chest, settling on the breast closest to him and sucking her firm nipple into his mouth. He sucked and licked for nearly two minutes when she said, "You don't have to be so gentle, Anteros."

He started using his teeth, bringing soft moans of delight from her. His hand was on her other breast, pinching and tugging the nipple between his fingers. Iole took his head in her hands and pushed it toward her other breast. Anteros did not resist.

He was across her body sucking on her breast and using his right hand to stroke her hair as his left hand slowly slid down her body, exploring every sensuous curve. When he reached the junction between her legs he lightly stroked the smooth skin of her pubis with his fingertips. She opened her legs to encourage him.

As his fingers slipped between her folds she reached for his penis. It was half erect already. It only took a bit of stroking to make it hard again.

In a breathy voice she whispered, "I want you inside me."

Anteros didn't have to be told twice. He moved down the bed between her legs, which she parted to accommodate him. She held his penis and guided into her velvety, moist warmth. As she did she spread her legs even farther and brought her knees up to maximize the depth of his penetration.

She didn't speak as they copulated. She guided him with her hands and facial expressions. She kept his pace slow, as she liked it. She'd pull his hips into her and hold them every few seconds so that she could grind her clitoris against him. She stared at his young, handsome face. He returned her gaze and smiled.

Anteros arched his back, lowered his head and touched the tip of his tongue to Iole's nipple. She moaned her approval and encouraged him to move his hips faster. It was difficult for him to do in this position but he managed to comply even as he sucked her nipple into his mouth.

Iole was thrusting her hips in time with his. Anteros felt the desire to ejaculate but since he'd climaxed just a few minutes ago it was still a very controllable urge. He concentrated on following Iole's cues.

Iole pushed his head back and said, "Look at me, Anteros. I want you to see my face when I climax. Now give me long, hard strokes and go faster."

Anteros' testicles slapped against her at the bottom of each stroke. He enjoyed the sensation and it was bringing him closer to orgasm. He had to struggle to delay it now.

Iole's mouth opened and formed an 'o'. She was breathing rapidly now. Anteros saw her face neck and chest turning pink. He knew that she was going to climax at any moment. He didn't know that a series of small orgasms had surged through Iole's body for the last several minutes. His testicles were starting to ache from the repeated impact on her buttocks.

"Climax with me, Anteros! Can you do that? Climax with me! I'll let you know when."

Anteros only nodded. He didn't speak. He had to use all of his concentration to hold his climax back.

Iole suddenly gasped and her mouth formed an 'o' again as did her eyes. She was hyperventilating and Anteros felt the spasms in her vagina as the muscles coaxed the semen from him. Iole stared into his eyes and nodded her head affirmatively. Anteros knew that she'd just given him permission to ejaculate.

He groaned as his aching testicles released their load. Iole's vagina felt like it was sucking his penis even better than a woman's mouth could. He continued thrusting after his climax had finished. His testicles were now hypersensitive and they stayed pulled up high in his scrotum as if to instinctively avoid the impact and the pain.

Mercifully, Iole wrapped her legs around his hips and pulled him tightly against her. She still was staring deep into his eyes as her vagina tried to milk a few more drops of fluid from his flagging erection. When he softened inside of her, she pulled his head down next to hers and hugged him until their breathing had reached normal tempo.

"As much as I like to feel a penis harden inside of me, I fear there isn't time, Anteros," whispered Iole.

They stayed together for a few minutes, his soft penis in her warm sheath. He could feel little contractions. He wished he could stay another hour and enjoy her again but they both knew that there was time for pleasure and time for work. The sun was rising and it was time for him to report to Diana.

After weeks of advanced training, which included several poundings at the hands of Xan, Diana was beginning to see Anteros as a warrior and not just another pupil. He was now six months past his eighteenth birthday. He'd gained twenty pounds of muscle and hadn't lost a bit of speed. His archery skills had improved steadily and Diana would now rank him as 'average', which was a vast improvement over the 'poor' rating that she'd given him a few months ago.

Anteros' skill with melee weapons was already exceptional when he came to Diana. Ninsala had taught him well. Diana did little to try to improve those skills. Shortly after meeting the large young man, she set priorities for his training. The first thing she wanted to accomplish was making him a useful archer. Second, she wanted him to fill out and put on more muscle. Third, but certainly not the least important, was to instill humility, obedience and discipline in him. Physical prowess was of little use without mental discipline.

anteros
anteros
538 Followers
12