Serving the Amazons Ch. 08

Story Info
The further adventures of Anteros.
7k words
4.73
41.9k
4
0

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 03/08/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anteros
anteros
538 Followers

ONS

Anteros was only back at the school for a short time. Diana announced to their classmates that Anteros and Lorissa were now members of the Amazon army. She then gave them a brief lecture on duty, honor, courage, and above all, not embarrassing her in front of their new commanders.

“Lorissa, Anteros, you will not be serving in the same unit,” said Diana. “One novice warrior is enough for any commander to have to deal with. Anteros, your commander will be Loja. I know you’ve already got directions to her home. Now that you are a real soldier, you may report to the men’s barracks. Go see Xan. He will take you there. You are dismissed.”

Anteros nodded his head to acknowledge the command and set off to find Xan.

Xan took him to a large, stone, multi-level building not too far from the practice field.

“This is the one place you are free from women, Anteros,” said Xan with a grin. “They never come here. The building is empty at night because we all have unpleasant chores to perform, but you can always find men here during the day.”

Xan took him on a tour of the building. There was a kitchen, large bath, and cots for those who chose to sleep, a small library, and tables and chairs in every room. There were no small rooms. All were large and open. The barracks was more like a meeting hall than a residence.

Men sat around the tables and drank, ate and talked. There were lively games and coins being exchanged by groups of men at several large tables. Xan explained that they were ‘gambling’. He also had to explain to Anteros what ‘gambling’ was. He closed his explanation of gambling by advising Anteros not to try it.

Xan looked serious as he said, “It is a game of wits and luck, Anteros. If you get in the game you will quickly lose the first silver coins you’ve ever owned. Watch the game if you wish. Watch it often and in a year, you may learn it well enough to have a chance of winning. If I let you play the game now it would be like throwing a lamb into a pit of starving lions.”

Anteros understood that this is where men came for recreation. As soldiers, it was their duty to keep their weapons at hand twenty-four hours a day, but they didn’t have assigned duties every day. Several days a month they would be free to do what they wished. This was a place to spend that leisure time. Since Amazon men didn’t own homes, this was home to them.

Xan introduced Anteros to several of the men then said, “I have to get back to the practice field. Diana has another student for me to abuse. You have a couple of hours before sundown but don’t be late in reporting to Loja. Making your unit commander angry is a bad way to start a military career.”

With that, Xan slapped Anteros on the shoulder with his massive hand and left.

Anteros had something he wanted to do but he didn’t want to do it with the dirt and sweat that was on him. He bathed then put on a white tunic. He packed all of his armor and weapons into his pack and put it over his shoulder. He walked briskly to Lien’s house.

Kyra greeted him with a warm smile and a hug. “Welcome back, Anteros! What brings you back to us so soon?”

“May I see Mistress Lien?” he inquired nervously.

“She is rather busy with the schedules and she really doesn’t like to be disturbed when she is working on them. Would you like to come back tomorrow? Or perhaps I can help you.”

“I don’t know if I can come back tomorrow. Tonight I report to my new commander. I became a soldier today,” he said while trying to conceal his pride.

“That is wonderful, Anteros. Now you be careful and stay alive. I’ve become rather fond of you,” said Kyra.

Anteros smiled and blushed slightly. “And I you, Miss Kyra. I will try to stay alive if that is what you wish.”

“It is, so don’t you dare disobey me. Now can I help you or do you need to come back when Lien isn’t so busy?” she asked.

“It’s about last night, Miss. Mistress Rosella did something that surprised me. I know I’m not supposed to discuss intimate details but… but…”

Kyra interrupted him, “You are correct. The intimate details of your private encounters with women are something you shouldn’t discuss in public. But this facility is an exception, Anteros. It is our duty to teach you about sex and if there is something you need to know, you are free to discuss it with me or anyone else on Mistress Lien’s staff.”

She stared at Anteros with her large, liquid, brown eyes, waiting for a response.

“Well what is it, Anteros?” she asked.

“Mistress Rosella tied me, hand and foot, to her bed,” he blurted out.

“Is that all?” asked Kyra with a look of amusement on her face.

“Yes, Miss. She tied me to her bed and teased me. I couldn’t move. How am I supposed to please a woman if I can’t move?”

Kyra laughed, “That is not unusual, Anteros. A lot of women will bind you. It gives them pleasure to see a strong man helpless to resist them.”

Anteros was silent as he absorbed this new information.

Kyra noticed his furrowed brow.

“Did she hurt you, Anteros?” she asked.

“No, Miss. She was quite gentle.”

“Then just enjoy it. If you are bound you don’t have to worry about pleasing your mistress. If she wants you to be more active she will release you. I should warn you about something though. Some women will want to inflict a little pain. It certainly won’t be as bad as the beating Diana gave you and they are not permitted to injure you. You already know that some women like to feel a little pain, like having their nipples bitten,” she explained. “Your duty is to do whatever your mistress desires as long as no one is injured.”

It didn’t take Anteros long to process this information. He then thought back to the times Lien had tied him. It occurred to him that it wasn’t just an exercise, but that binding him may have excited her.

“Thank you, Miss Kyra. It helps to know that being bound is not abnormal.”

“You are most welcome, Anteros. Come back anytime you have questions. I’m happy to help,” she offered. “One more thing, Anteros, I don’t like to make a habit of telling young men what to expect, but you are seeing Loja tonight. Loja is a woman that will almost certainly bind you.”

Anteros arrived at Loja’s home well before sundown. Diana’s lesson about tardiness was something he would never forget. As his unit commander, Loja had the right to beat him for insubordination and being late was considered insubordinate. His goal was to never give her cause to beat him. That would save his skin and his pride.

He knocked on the door of the simple wooden structure loudly. He was nervous, but he didn’t want Loja to know that. He made sure that he was standing straight when she answered the door. His new commander, Loja stared at him with her dark eyes. She didn’t look pleased. Anteros didn’t know what he could have done to anger her.

“So you are Anteros. Come in and close the door behind you,” said Loja, making it very clear that was in charge.

Loja walked into the one room house. Anteros followed her in and closed the door. The whole house was not even as large as Rosella’s chamber. It was lit by several candles and there were animal hides covering the floor. Anteros followed Loja with his eyes, her hips swaying slightly under the short skirt, also made from a hide.

Loja was not very tall for an Amazon and she had slightly thicker arms and legs as well. She looked strong. Her skin was golden brown and her hair was black, straight and pulled behind her head and fastened with a leather thong to keep it back. She wasn’t dressed as a soldier or in the white cloth or silk garments that were common leisure wear. She wore a short skirt made from the hide of an animal with fur the color of a lion. It was simply wrapped around her waist and tied on one side. This left one leg exposed from her toes to her waist. She had her breasts covered with hide from the same animal. Leather thongs behind her neck and tied behind her back kept it in place.

Anteros couldn’t help but notice her figure, her smooth brown skin, and the large amount of skin that was showing.

What he didn’t know is that the hide she was wearing was that of a lion that Loja had killed by herself with only a spear. Loja had a reputation as a tough soldier and she’d proven many times that she deserved it.

She went to the opposite side of a small table and sat down. Anteros, looking down at her, saw her dark eyes and impressive cleavage. He was careful to direct his gaze at her eyes. He saw no lines in her smooth skin. She could have been thirty or twenty. He couldn’t tell by looking at her.

Loja pointed at the opposite side of the table and said, “Drop your gear and stand there.”

Anteros obeyed quickly.

“You are looking me in the eye. I like that.”

“Thank…”

“Shut up! I didn’t give you permission to speak,” Loja snapped.

She hesitated, giving him the chance to apologize. Anteros did not. He was silent as ordered.

“Very well, now that you have learned to keep your mouth shut, I will explain a few things to you. When I give you an order, you obey. No questions. No hesitation. Is that clear? You may nod.”

Anteros nodded affirmatively.

“You are a member of my unit. There are ten of us, including you. One of my soldiers was promoted and now commands her own unit, forcing me to replace a skilled warrior with a mere boy. You will learn to do everything she did as well as she did. I don’t like losing my warriors to the enemy, not even a male. That is why you will do everything I say. It will keep you alive, the others in my unit alive, and me alive. Since you are a child and my other soldiers are all proven warriors, you will also do anything that any of them commands you to do unless it contradicts my orders. Is that clear?”

Anteros nodded again. She hadn’t told him anything he hadn’t expected.

“If you obey me there is a chance that you will someday be promoted and receive an increase in pay. That is not the reason you should obey me though. You should obey me because you are a soldier and it is you duty to serve the Amazons. Is that clear? You may speak.”

“Yes, Mistress, perfectly clear,” he answered.

“You are spending the night here because that is the custom when a new male joins a unit. The commander of a unit has any new male spend his first night with her. Then when we are working you won’t be wondering how sex with me would be. You’ll know. Then perhaps you’ll be able to keep your mind on your duty. And I don’t mind this part of a commander’s chore too much. It doesn’t even cost me a coin. You are lucky too. If I were a lesbian you’d have to watch me with another woman and then I’d give you a quick orgasm with my hand.”

That didn’t sound like a terrible thing to Anteros, but he would rather be permitted to make love to a woman than be quickly stroked to climax manually. He felt the arousal in his groin as he contemplated this.

“It is also fortunate that you passed your test this afternoon. If you’d failed, I’d have also done what was required with my hand, but I wouldn’t let you touch me. In fact, you wouldn’t have the chance because I wouldn’t have wasted a coin on you. I only let warriors touch me. Even though you haven’t killed a man, you did break the nose of one of the queen’s guards. That tells me you have the potential to be a warrior. Listen to me, learn from me, and you may become an adequate warrior.”

Anteros was now relaxed enough that he noticed how pretty Loja was. He was staring at her lips now instead of her eyes.

“At dawn, you will go on your first patrol as a soldier. The night is for relaxation and pleasure. Bring me that sack on the shelf,” she said as she pointed.

Anteros did so without hesitation, as she expected him to do.

“Now sit and eat with me.”

Anteros sat opposite her and she pulled simple fare from the sack. Amazon’s ate what most people would consider bland food, but they considered food a necessity, not something that was consumed for pleasure.

As they ate, Loja rubbed her smooth, bare calf on Anteros’ legs. She smiled at him with her gleaming white teeth that seemed even whiter because of the contrast with her brown skin. That and the look of lust in her eyes excited Anteros and his penis was half erect. Loja discovered this when she put her bare foot under his tunic.

She made no comment about it. She just smiled more broadly. She could command this man sexually and as a military subordinate. It had been weeks since her last sexual encounter. Her arousal was trying to overwhelm her but she willed herself to stay in control. It would be so easy to get up on the table and have Anteros take her right there, but she feared he would see this as a sign of weakness. She would show her weaknesses to no one.

She’d had enough to eat and just stared at him, enjoying the site of the handsome young man sharing her table. When Anteros had enough to eat, he just stared back and said nothing.

“If you are done eating, come here and stand next to me,” she ordered.

Anteros moved next to her, his erection pushing his tunic away from his body.

Loja turned her chair so she was facing him and said, “Remove your garment.”

Anteros quickly untied the belt, removed the tunic and placed it on the table. He stood before her naked and erect, with his penis inches from her lovely face. She was not shy about touching it.

As she examined his penis with her hands, it reached full hardness. She reached underneath with the other hand and cupped his testicles and lifted them.

“There is no doubt that physically you are adequately equipped for the task I require of you tonight. I wonder if you have the self control to please me?” she asked, looking up at eyes as she fondled his genitals with both hands.

Anteros was very excited and his erection was rock hard, but his training made it possible to resist ejaculation. He sensed that her question was rhetorical and didn’t answer.

She ran her hands over his well-defined abdominal muscles then stood and felt his broad chest.

“You have a very impressive physique, Anteros, especially for one so young,” she said as she moved behind him and explored his back and buttocks. “If your skill with weapons is as impressive as your physique, you’ll be an asset to my unit.”

Anteros, quite confident of his ability with a sword, was pleased to hear her say this. He certainly wanted to be an asset instead of a burden.

She walked across the room and said, “Come here. I have something I want you to do for me.”

Anteros followed. Loja put her hands on his shoulders and positioned him until he was standing exactly where she wanted him. His back was against a broad wooden support column.

“Stay there,” she ordered as she opened a chest at the foot of her bed.

She returned to him carrying several strips of leather. They varied in length and width. She said nothing as she pulled his arms behind his back and tied his wrists together behind the column. Anteros was not surprised thanks to his conversation with Kyra earlier.

She then tied longer straps around his ankles and tied the opposite ends to support columns on either side of him. His feet were pulled slightly wider than shoulder width apart. The position felt a little unstable to him but there was no way he could fall while his wrists were bound behind the sturdy column.

Anteros wasn’t frightened or even nervous. He knew she would bind him and also knew that she wouldn’t harm him. On the rare occasions he’d been physically punished by Amazon women, they told him what they were going to do and why. Since the last few times a woman had tied him, it was accompanied by sexual pleasure, his erection became even firmer.

Loja stepped back and admired her handiwork as she said, “You look very helpless and quite delectable like that, Anteros. However there is still more to do.”

She pulled a chair in front of him and sat so that her face was again inches from his throbbing penis. She took a soft leather thong and tied it around the base of his penis behind his scrotum. She adjusted the tension on it several times before she had it just as she wished. When she was done she stroked his penis with her hands again. Anteros was surprised to see that his penis became larger and harder than he’d ever seen it before.

“That will insure that you erection is as large as possible. Now I’ll see to preventing your ejaculation.”

She looked directly at her penis as she said this, as if she were talking to it instead of him.

Loja took a long, thin piece of soft leather and wound it several times around the top of his scrotum. She also passed it between his testicles, separating them. They were stretching his scrotum on either side of the leather.

Loja looked quite pleased, with a broad smile on her face. “Now for the fun, Anteros. It takes at least an hour of teasing to get the maximum amount of seed from a man. Your seed is valuable now and will become more valuable with each battle you win. I want as much as I can get.”

Loja wasn’t in any hurry. She had him all night and she knew that the right mood enhanced the experience. She loved seeing his muscles flex as she touched his rigid shaft. She loved the way it jumped when she lightly brushed her fingertip along the bottom. After teasing him manually for a couple of minutes, she stood up and walked away.

She blew out several candles and moved one large flickering candle to the table in the center of the room. She saw how the angle of the lighting enhanced the way his muscles looked. She also found the way the light flickered, making his muscles appear to be constantly in motion, extremely sexy.

She sat back in the chair, ready to start the serious torment of the helpless young man. That was how she liked them, helpless and young. She couldn’t always get a young man for her pleasure, but she made sure they were always helpless regardless of their age.

Loja touched her tongue to one of his testicles. Anteros pulled against his bonds and gasped as he discovered that Loja’s bonds on his genitals made his testicles extremely sensitive to the touch. Just the gentle touch of her tongue caused an ache but was also very pleasurable.

“Relax, young Anteros. I’m not going to hurt you,” Loja cooed as if she were comforting a child.

She resumed licking his testicle as she tickled his penis with her fingers. He moaned in pleasure but could do nothing else. When she sensed that his left testicle was becoming too sensitive, she moved to the right. She could see that his left testicle had become slightly swollen. She intended to work on the right one until it too was swollen and too sensitive to touch without hurting him.

She alternated between his testicles, kissing, licking and gently sucking each one in turn. She found various ways to stimulate his penis with her hands. She was slowly building him up to a climax. One she suspected he’d never forget. To achieve exceptional results often took patience. Loja was a ranger, an elite scout of the Amazon army. She could stay in the same hiding spot, without food or water for days. Teasing Anteros for a couple of hours was easy for her, but certainly not easy for him.

She’d been at it for nearly an hour and his testicles were warm to the touch and straining against the tight skin of his scrotum. The slightest touch now made Anteros gasp. She didn’t want to hurt the boy so she moved her mouth to his thick penis.

At first she just lightly licked the tip, teasing the little hole in the end. She pushed it up towards his belly and vigorously licked up and down the underside of his shaft. She felt it twitch as he came very close to orgasm. She released his organ. Although the binding job she did on his scrotum suppressed his ability to climax, it couldn’t stop it completely. She could have used the old trick of pulling his testicles down hard, but as sensitive as he was that would cause him a great deal of pain. She waited for his penis to stop twitching then put the head into her mouth.

anteros
anteros
538 Followers
12