Serving the Amazons Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gave it a few strokes and then released it and said, “Tell me when you are about to climax, Anteros. I’m not ready for you to ejaculate yet and I need enough warning to stop.”

“Yes, Mistress,” sighed Anteros. He’d never needed to ejaculate so badly before but she wasn’t going to let him.

Loja knew that being teased for an hour was something he’d experienced before. She was one to test the limits of endurance. She intended to torment him far longer than that. She sucked his penis deeply into her mouth and moved her head rapidly. It was only a minute before he warned her of his impending orgasm. She stopped and watched his penis throb. The veins were standing out and the color was hard to discern in the dim light, but it was turning dark. She knew that he would be in considerable discomfort if this were as long as he could last. At this rate, he would be denied orgasm fifty more times before she allowed him to climax.

She resumed sucking. This time she moved more slowly but she used her hand on the base of his penis. He lasted a little longer this time, but not much. She stopped again and enjoyed watching his penis twitch helplessly in the air. She decided to torment him another way.

Even though she’d now been teasing him for an hour, she was still clothed. She stood up and moved a few steps away so that Anteros could enjoy the view as she turned her back to him and removed the skin covering her breasts. Next she untied the skirt and let it fall to the floor. He finally got a look at her superbly shaped bottom.

She looked over her shoulder and saw the look of lust in his eyes. She smiled and turned her torso slightly so that he could see the side of her breast. She was delighted to see his penis twitching as she completed her turn, allowing him to see the shiny, wet cleft between her legs. Loja was nearly as aroused as he was and her wetness showed it.

Loja walked back to him and stood on the chair. Her breasts were in his face. He started sucking her hard brown nipples without being asked. Loja put her hands behind his head and pulled his face tightly into her bosom.

She put her fingers between her legs and then put them under Anteros’ nose. The scent was driving him mad with lust. His penis grew even larger and felt as if it would burst. His testicles ached. Loja wiped her fingers across his upper lip, leaving her scent, and then put them in his mouth. Anteros sucked her fingers greedily.

“Perhaps I’ll let you taste me later, if you earn it.”

She stepped off the chair and pushed it away. She pressed her body into his and ground her pelvis against his aching penis. He could feel her hard nipples stroking his chest.

“I’m going to climax, Mistress!” he said loudly.

Loja stopped for a moment and stepped back. When it looked like his urge had passed she backed her lovely heart shaped bottom into his penis and teased him until he again warned her he would ejaculate.

She then sat back in the chair and tormented his penis with her nipples. He lasted several minutes this time. Then again she had to stop. She resumed the oral attention to his manhood until he’d warned her to stop ten times. She used an easy pace but this still took only thirty minutes. She’d now been teasing him for an hour and a half and had him on the verge of climax at least forty times.

Anteros was becoming delirious with lust and the deep ache in his groin. He begged Loja to finish it.

“Please, Mistress. I don’t think I can take much more. Please stop teasing me and let me climax.”

“You asked politely, but it is up to me when you get to climax. I won’t have you thinking that you can climax whenever you wish. I will stop tormenting you though,” Loja replied.

Loja stood and walked away. He enjoyed watching her naked body as she walked, but he feared that he’d offended her and that she was just going to leave him like this. He was surprised to see her open the door and shout, “Freya!”

She closed the door and returned to him and explained, “It is said that the swallowing the seed of a warrior gives a woman some of his strength. I don’t need your strength, Anteros, but Freya does. She’ll be here in a moment. While you wait, consider how lucky you are that I don’t deny you an orgasm all night.”

A minute later the door opened and Freya entered. Anteros knew her from class and from Mistress Lien’s lesson. She was pretty with fair skin, light blue eyes and blonde hair so light that it appeared white in this dim light.

“Freya was born in the house across the street when I was twelve years old. I’ve known her all her life and I am going to help her. Freya is not doing as well as we’d like in Diana’s class. She just needs a little help to make it through. A good dose of seed from a warrior will help her to succeed. I’m giving her yours,” explained Loja.

Anteros didn’t care if it was Freya that brought him to orgasm. He desperately needed to ejaculate and Freya’s pretty mouth was certainly a good place to do it.

“Freya dear, you’ll want to tease him a while to make sure he gives you plenty of seed,” instructed Loja. “He’ll also get more excited if you are naked when you tease him. Let me help you with your garment.”

Freya raised her arms as Loja pulled the white silk toga over her head. Anteros knew Freya was pretty, but he had no idea how stunning her body looked naked, until now.

“Go sit on the chair and start by licking his testicles. Be very gentle. He is quite sensitive right now.”

Freya sat and pushed his penis up and out of the way. He was so aroused that even that could cause him to ejaculate if he wasn’t fighting it. Freya’s tongue touched his testicle. He groaned and strained against his bonds to get away. He couldn’t move enough to stop her relentless assault on his testicles. He even felt her take them between her teeth. After a few minutes she started licking his penis. He fought a losing battle to maintain control. Seeing the beautiful, naked Loja moving about behind Freya was making the impossible task of holding back his orgasm seem even more impossible.

In only a minute he was forced to tell Freya he was going to climax. Loja told her not to allow it.

“Make him reach that point ten more times and then maybe we’ll let him ejaculate,” said Loja.

Freya did as Loja told her. She was very good with her mouth and hands. Mistress Lien had taught her well.

After the tenth time Freya left his penis twitching in the air, Loja told her to trade places with her. Loja sat in the chair and slowly untied the leather thong that was wrapped around his scrotum. As his testicles found their freedom, they started to ache intensely.

Loja knew that his testicles would ache and also that gently touching them would help relieve the pain. She cradled them in one hand and rubbed them.

“Come back and make him climax, Freya. Swallow it all. It will make you a stronger warrior,” said Loja.

Loja stood and moved to his side, still cupping his aching testicles. Freya put her lips back around his penis and her hand on the base of his penis. She started slowly and increased her pace gradually. In two minutes he felt his climax ready to explode and told her so.

“Climax when you are ready, Anteros,” said Loja as she continued to knead his testicles.

Just as he was ready to ejaculate she gripped the top of his scrotum and pulled his testicles down. He was left at the edge, trying desperately to ejaculate but he couldn’t. He groaned loudly in frustration and pain. Freya continued to suck him with vigor.

Anteros strained and moaned and tried to free his testicles from Loja’s grasp. There was nothing he could do with his arms bound behind the post and his legs tied wide apart. He was completely at their mercy.

Finally, after what seemed like hours to him, Loja changed her grip and massaged his testicles against his body. His climax was explosive. His testicles felt like they were being kicked with each spurt of hot liquid erupting from his throbbing erection.

Freya sucked hard as she swallowed the hot cream exploding from him. Her hand moved rapidly up and down the lower part of his rod as she sucked.

Anteros thought his orgasm would never end. He’d never had one last so long. He pumped out jet after jet of semen. Each spurt became more and more painful from the tremendous strain on his muscles. Despite the pain, the pleasure was so intense that he never wanted it to stop.

Eventually he was drained. Loja and Freya felt the pumping stop and then stopped their manual stimulation of his penis and throbbing testicles. Anteros was so weak he could barely stand.

Loja untied his legs then his hands. Anteros held on to the post to stabilize himself. He opened his eyes and saw Freya with his semen dribbling down her chin. There was a considerable amount on her breasts as well. She scooped up the semen from her chin with a finger and put it in her mouth. She looked Anteros in the eye and smiled as she repeated this with the semen on her breasts. She wasn’t going to waste a drop.

Loja untied his legs. Anteros was now free to move but felt wobbly and feared he would fall if he moved.

“Help me move him to the bed, Freya,” said Loja as she gripped one of his arms.

Freya gripped his other arm and helped support him as he stepped slowly toward Loja’s bed. His legs were exhausted from standing so long in the same position but he made it to the bed. He collapsed into a sitting position. Loja pushed him back then took his ankles and pulled his legs on the bed.

Loja smiled at Freya and asked, “I think you got enough to gain the strength you need, don’t you?”

“Yes. Thank you so much for sharing Anteros with me,” Freya replied.

“You are most welcome my dear. Now if you will give me some privacy there are some things I need to discuss with my new recruit.”

“Of course, Loja, I’ll be on my way now.”

Loja wasted no time moving to Anteros after Freya closed the door. He was still young and nearly as helpless as he was when he was bound. This excited Loja and she moved his hands and feet to the corners of her bed and bound him spread eagle. Anteros was half asleep and offered no resistance. Stood and inspected the young man bound before her then joined him on the bed.

Loja lay beside him and explored his muscular body with her hands. Anteros stirred and briefly pulled against his bonds, just now realizing they were there.

“There is nothing you can do so just enjoy it, Anteros,” Loja whispered in his ear. “You are such a strong young man and I really enjoy having you helpless to resist me. I’m sure you’ll give me many orgasms tonight.”

Loja stroked his hair, face and neck with a gentle hand. She put a leg over his and touched his tender testicles with her leg. Anteros jumped, not expecting the sudden pain. It wasn’t terrible, just unexpected.

“I’m sorry, Anteros. I’ll be gentle with you. At least I will be in bed. When I am acting as a unit commander I am far from gentle.”

Loja caressed his entire body from the top of his head to the tips of his toes with her gentle hands, lips and tongue. Anteros enjoyed every minute of it, even when she licked his tender testicles causing mixed sensations of pleasure and pain, and making him erect again.

Loja turned and lowered her sex to his mouth. Anteros knew what was expected and he was anxious to do it. Loja teased the head of his penis with her lips and tongue as he licked her to her first orgasm of the evening.

“Well done, Anteros,” she said softly, “Now let’s see what you can do with that big penis.”

Loja mounted him and slowly lowered herself on his erection. Anteros’ penis was ultra sensitive and Loja’s warm, wet opening felt heavenly sliding down his shaft. Her vagina was squeezing him as she lowered her breasts to his mouth. Again, Loja said nothing. Anteros knew what to do and sensed what she liked best when he attended to her breasts with his mouth. When he pleased her best she moved her hips more forcefully. Anteros’ was extremely aroused after the recovering from the incredible climax he had in Freya’s mouth. It didn’t take long before he felt an orgasm building. He resisted climax and stopped sucking on Loja’s nipples. She looked at him curiously but said nothing. She smiled broadly and that started to send him over the edge.

“I’m going to climax, Mistress,” he admitted, somewhat ashamed of himself for not lasting longer.

Loja stopped moving her hips. This helped Anteros maintain his self control but didn’t move him any farther from climax since he could feel Loja’s vaginal spasms on his penis.

“Don’t you dare climax, Anteros! I heard you had some real control. Don’t you dare climax now! If you have any semen left in you I want to taste it!” exclaimed Loja.

Anteros struggled to maintain control. He concentrated on relaxing his muscles to avoid orgasm. Seeing Anteros struggle for control was exciting Loja even more, causing her vaginal muscles to spasm and bringing Anteros even closer to climax. He closed his eyes and groaned. Holding back his orgasm was becoming painful.

“Please, Mistress Loja, I can’t stop it!” he exclaimed.

“Then I’ll stop you!” she answered as she pulled off of his throbbing organ. She saw there was a danger that he still might ejaculate even after she dismounted, so she quickly changed position and pulled his testicles down hard. Anteros groaned again in pain, but the pain inflicted by Loja stretching his scrotum was far better than what he had been feeling.

His reaction to this pain was a sigh of relief. He certainly didn’t want to disappoint his new commander on their first meeting. He was grateful for her firm hand. It must have taken a minute for his penis to stop twitching.

“If you can’t control yourself, Anteros, I guess I’ll have to taste you first,” said Loja as she lowered her lips to his penis.

Loja kept a firm grip on his scrotum. She wanted to build him up slowly so that he had something to ejaculate. She knew that his first orgasm was so intense that the probably had little semen left. She teased him with her hands and mouth for several minutes and then straddled his face so that he could pleasure her again.

She was conservative this time. Loja didn’t want to bring him too close to orgasm and have him climax too soon. Whenever his penis started to twitch concentrate all of her attention on his testicles. They were large and firm and felt absolutely delicious in her mouth, even though she could only get one in at a time.

Loja felt Anteros manage to suck her swollen clitoris between his lips and trap it there. She started to shudder in climax when his tongue hit the little nub and tickled it. Loja immediately exploded in a violent climax. She spit out his testicle because she was afraid she’d hurt him but she cupped his scrotum in one hand and firmly gripped his shaft with the other while she came. She had multiple orgasms until she was too sensitive to enjoy Anteros’ tongue. She decided it was time to reciprocate.

“Continue to lick me if you want but don’t touch my clitoris. You did a marvelous job but I’m too sensitive to enjoy a direct touch there now. Just let me pleasure you,” said Loja.

Anteros was licking and kissing her outer lips, occasionally inserting his tongue and lapping up her juices. Loja started sucking him in earnest while massaging his testicles with her hand. She felt them pull up close to his body and felt his penis throbbing in her mouth and knew he was close.

She heard him say, “I’m going to climax, Mistress,” but ignored it. She just continued working on him and refused to give him permission. She was ready for him to ejaculate but she didn’t want to ALLOW him to climax. She wanted to MAKE him climax.

Anteros warned her twice more in the next two minutes and she ignored his words and increased the pace of her stimulation. Anteros realized that she had no intention of giving him permission and resigned himself to holding back as long as he could. He stared up at Loja’s wet slit and smelled her sweet, female scent. He resumed licking the juices from her outer lips and willed himself not to ejaculate.

Loja was surprised that he’d lasted as long as he did. It took her another five minutes after his last warning and she could feel him straining to control himself but she finally felt him surrender and fire a warm burst into her mouth, followed by two more. His penis continued trying to ejaculate but he was drained. Loja swallowed his seed and continued her sucking until his penis was soft.

Loja turned, reclined next to him and said, “You have good control for one so young, Anteros. I had a splendid orgasm.”

“Thank you, Mistress. Will you release me now?” he inquired.

“Not just yet, Anteros. I want you to bring me to orgasm with your penis. I’d like to rest a while and then do that. Try to get some sleep.”

“Yes, Mistress,” he replied, wishing that she’d allow him to explore her body with his hands.

Anteros did sleep and woke up an hour later with Loja licking his erection. She mounted him and rode him to two orgasms before he climaxed again. Then she untied him and allowed him to put his arms around her as they drifted back to sleep. Anteros woke two hours before dawn and felt his erection pushing into Loja’s behind. He moved carefully to try to avoid waking her at first. He cupped one of her breasts in his hand and gently fondled it as he kissed her neck. Loja stirred.

“Let me pleasure you, Mistress, please.”

Loja said nothing but rolled onto her back. Anteros kissed his way down her body, spending a lot of time on her breasts. Loja spread her legs when he got close to her sex, allowing him full access with his mouth and fingers. Loja climaxed quickly.

“I want you inside of me,” she said.

Anteros climbed on top and gently pushed himself inside of her. Loja brought her knees up so that he could drive in as deeply as possible.

“Hard and fast, Anteros, I want it hard and fast.”

Anteros thrust in and out slowly at first and increased his pace until Loja squealed, “Don’t stop! Just like that”

It only took a couple of minutes before Loja started convulsing in orgasm. She was quite vocal this time, unlike the others. She reached down and stroked Anteros’ testicles and said “Cum with me, Anteros”.

And Anteros did cum. It was a term that men used among themselves and it was considered vulgar and a word that should not be used when speaking to women. Hearing Loja say it and feeling her velvety wetness squeezing his penis and her hand caressing his testicles, Anteros did cum, hard and fast.

12