Serving the Amazons Ch. 10

Story Info
The continuing story of a young man living among the Amazons.
7.1k words
4.76
33.1k
6
0

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 03/08/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anteros
anteros
535 Followers

Anteros was enjoying the change in his social status that came with being a proven warrior. Although he'd only been in one battle, the fact that he killed at least two enemies and likely saved the life of his unit's sub-commander, elevated his standing considerably.

Men and women he didn't know congratulated him. Loja, after giving him another lecture about skill versus luck, promoted him. She stressed that it wasn't her choice to promote him but she was obligated to follow military tradition. Having killed his first enemy in battle, his promotion was automatic. He was still the lowest rank in his unit but the extra silver coin he would get each month was welcome.

The Amazon military was on high alert. For nearly more than a month, units would stay on patrol for several days straight. They would return to the city, resupply and immediately return to their patrol. Amazon civilians that were still able to fight were joining the patrols to increase their numbers.

Incursions by innocent trespassers and bandits were not uncommon and were no cause for alarm. The innocent were ignored or sent on their way depending on their route. If they were not on a path toward the city, a patrol would simply keep an eye on them to see that they passed through. If they headed toward the city they would be confronted and directed out of Amazon territory.

Rarely did innocent trespassers resist.

Bandits were another matter. The Amazons had no fondness for those who would murder, steal, rape, and take slaves. If they were foolish or unlucky enough to be found in Amazon territory, there was no warning. The Amazons would ambush them and kill as many as possible.

It was common knowledge that bandits were considered fair game in Amazon territory, and bandits seldom risked entering.

The recent incursion alarmed the Amazons. The intruders weren't bandits but soldiers. It had been generations since enemy soldiers had invaded Amazon territory.

After weeks of increased patrols and no sign of the enemy soldiers, the high alert was lifted. It was assumed that the enemy had only been testing the strength of the Amazon defenses. After the decisive Amazon victory, it was hoped that this enemy had learned that the price of intruding on the Amazons was too high.

Anteros was glad to hear that after a full month he would finally get a day off. He hadn't seen Lorissa in all that time. Although he'd had the opportunity to be intimate with all of the other members of his unit, it wasn't nearly as relaxing or pleasurable as spending time in the bed of a woman that wasn't listening for the snap of a twig or looking over her shoulder for a hidden enemy. Although his comrades each took their turn in seeing that he ejaculated once daily, it was rushed and their minds were elsewhere. Anteros knew that Amazon men were expected to ejaculate at least once every day and that failure to do so could actually cause pain. He was feeling some pain despite his daily relief.

When he arrived at the men's barracks he saw that he was not alone in his fatigue. All of the cots were occupied and many were sleeping on the floor. Anteros threw his gear on the floor and was soon sleeping also.

Anteros woke to the sound of a female voice. "Everyone wake up!"

It was Mistress Lien's assistant, Kyra. She was in the men's barracks. That wasn't forbidden, but highly unusual. The women usually didn't intrude on the men's one sanctuary.

"I'm sorry for intruding on your domain, but evening is near and you all have duties to perform. There are women waiting to welcome home their brave soldiers. Please come to me and I will give you the name of your mistress for the night."

The men started to rise and formed a line in front of Kyra. She read each man's assignment from a long list. She looked and smelled delicious in her low cut, shear, white frock. She was wearing jewelry and perfume. The warriors in the field didn't use either. It was nice to see a woman making an effort to look her best again. Anteros started wishing that it was Kyra he would serve tonight.

"Welcome back, Anteros," said Kyra with a bright smile. "Your mistress tonight is Vesta."

"Miss Kyra, I don't know her. Where may I find her?"

Kyra quickly scanned down her list then glanced at a man that already had his assignment.

"Crius, will you kindly direct Anteros to the home of Vesta?"

"With pleasure, Miss," he answered with a respectful nod of his head.

Crius waved his hand to summon Anteros closer and said, "Don't dawdle, Boy. Come with me."

Anteros had to walk quickly to keep up with Crius as he walked out the door.

Anteros estimated that Crius was fifteen to twenty years older than he was. He remained silent and said nothing to the older man. Crius clearly outranked him both social standing and in military rank. If Crius wanted him to speak, he would initiate the conversation.

"I don't mean to seem rude, Anteros, but I must keep my reputation," Crius said with a chuckle.

"What reputation is that, Sir?"

"Of being surly to novice warriors! Surely you don't expect me to treat you as a real warrior?"

Anteros felt he must defend himself and offered, "Sir, I killed several enemies in my first battle."

Crius laughed. "Everyone knows that but you've been in only one battle. You'll be a real warrior when you've survived a score of battles and killed a dozen enemies."

Anteros said nothing. He couldn't compare his exploits to that of a warrior that had been serving for at least 10 years.

Crius didn't really want to demean Anteros. He was simply doing some good natured taunting. He saw that Anteros didn't understand this and decided to change the subject.

"So you are serving Vesta tonight?" Crius asked, knowing full well that he was.

"Yes, Sir."

"You will like her. She is a very nice woman."

"Can you tell me about her, Sir?" Anteros, inquired. He got no answer so he added, "Please?"

"As I said, she is a very nice woman. What else can I say?"

"Anything you can tell me would be appreciated, Sir."

"So you crave my conversation, do you Anteros?" chuckled Crius.

"Yes, Sir, I suppose I do."

"Anteros, you know I can't go into intimate details but Vesta is one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen. She is much older than you, but aren't they all?" Crius was now laughing heartily. "She is another accomplished warrior that became a merchant when her age made it difficult to keep up with the young. She still practices every day and is one of the fittest retired warriors you will ever see. Her body is as toned as that of a 20 year old."

Anteros was grateful for this information and thanked Crius for it. It had been some time since he'd had the pleasure of serving an older woman. He thought of his night with Ninsala. She was much older than he but he'd thoroughly enjoyed making love to her. As he became lost in that memory his penis started to grow.

Crius interrupted his thought saying, "Anteros, this is where I am staying so I'll say good night. You need to go to the fourth house on the opposite side of this street. It is the only one made of stone."

"Thank you, Sir. Good night to you."

Crius smiled. "I will have a good night, Anteros, and I'm sure you will too. Now on your way," he said as he knocked on the door.

Anteros walked to the only stone house in sight and knocked on the door. A beautiful young woman opened it. She was had long, straight, blonde hair. She was rather short for an Amazon woman and slight of build. She looked even younger than Anteros. He was surprised and thought that Crius had played a trick on him.

"Good evening, Anteros," she said with a brilliant smile. "Welcome. Please put your bag in the corner and come into the kitchen."

"Good evening, Mistress."

The woman giggled as if his greeting was a joke.

Anteros put his bag where she pointed and followed her into the next room. This was obviously the house of a wealthy woman. Most Amazon houses had only one room. This one apparently had several. He wondered how one so young could have such an extravagant home.

As he was following her he admired her shapely legs and bottom through the translucent fabric of her simple gown. Her shape was revealed by the firelight in the next room. His penis started to swell.

There were three plates on the table and a pot sitting in the center.

"My mother will be joining us shortly."

Anteros finally realized what was going on. This girl wasn't his mistress tonight, her mother was.

"She has already joined you," said a voice from behind him.

Anteros turned and bowed his head, "Anteros, at your service, Mistress."

Vesta smiled, "Such a polite young man. I like that!" She changed to a more serious tone. "I don't like the way you were looking so lustfully at my daughter. You may have the pleasure of serving her in time, but despite her womanly figure, she is too young."

Anteros bowed his head again, "My apologies, Mistress. I've been on patrol for a month and I fear my judgment had been clouded. Now that you've entered the room I can see that it will be many years before your daughter can match your beauty."

"He's handsome and a diplomat as well. I'm looking forward to seeing what else you are good at but now, let me offer you a meal. I assure you it is better than field rations."

The three of them sat down to a delicious stew and talked of the recent enemy attack. The conversation turned to other subjects as time went by. Anteros was sad to hear that Vesta's oldest daughter was killed defending a trading party two years ago. There were tears in her eyes when she told the story. Her younger daughter, Trisha's eyes were moist as well. He listened intently without comment until her story was done. To an Amazon the best way to honor a dead warrior was to tell others of their bravery.

When Vesta finished her story, Anteros commented that he was honored to hear the tale of such a brave warrior. This was the customary acknowledgement to such tales and anything less would be an insult.

Vesta dried her eyes, smiled and then switched the subject to her younger daughter.

"Trisha is a mystery to me. The gods sometimes create a child that doesn't resemble either of her parents. She has her father's blue eyes but beyond that there is little to prove that she is my child. I'm a head taller than she is and her father is taller than me. He is broad and muscular. Trisha is slightly built and her father and I are both strong limbed."

Trisha didn't look happy at her mother. Anteros was uncomfortable with the subject matter and attempted to make Trisha feel better.

"She has your beauty, Mistress. Her smile looks like yours."

Trisha enjoyed hearing that. She flashed Anteros a big smile then averted her eyes, staring down into her bowl.

Vesta noticed this and said, "She likes you, Anteros. Perhaps I will request you for her as a gift on her next birthday."

Trisha glanced at her mother with a shocked expression. She couldn't believe her mother said that. To make things worse, she liked the idea of Anteros being her first lover. She blushed and her cheeks turned bright pink.

"It would be my honor, Mistress," Anteros stammered. He too was embarrassed at Vesta's choice of words in front of her daughter.

"We'll see about that but first I must tell you that I am very proud of Trisha's accomplishments as a scholar and a warrior. She may not ever be a warrior that men will fear when she draws her sword, but when it comes to shooting a bow from horseback, she is amazing!" Vesta boasted.

Trisha looked up from her bowl and smiled, happy to hear a compliment from her mother. It was difficult for her always trying to live up to the standard that her heroic sister had set.

"Thank you, Mother," she said sincerely.

"There is no need to thank me for boasting about you, Trisha. I only speak the truth. Don't ever doubt that I am very proud of you."

Vesta was aware of Trisha's emotions on this issue and was determined to let her know that she was loved.

Anteros added, "So you've found a way to turn your size into an advantage. A horse is faster and more nimble with a smaller rider."

"It seems to be the way I can best serve as a soldier," said Trisha. "I feel exhilarated when I ride and I love shooting arrows from horseback."

Vesta couldn't help but boast some more, not to prop up Trisha's emotions but just because she was such a proud mother. "She's incredibly accurate, Anteros. You should see her shoot some time. She may be small but you wouldn't think so if you saw her mounted on a galloping horse and riding at you with her spear leveled at your chest."

"She'd undoubtedly kill me. I'd be so busy admiring the beautiful warrior charging me; I'd probably forget to defend myself."

This caused both of the women to laugh. Anteros could tell by Trisha's expression that she enjoyed the compliment as well.

After their meal was over, Vesta took Anteros' hand and led him to her chamber.

"I hope you are not disappointed that I am not young, Anteros."

"Not at all, Mistress. You are very beautiful."

In fact, Vesta was beautiful. Crius had not exaggerated. Her strikingly pretty face was framed by light brown hair. Her skin was tanned and smooth. There were just a few lines in the corners of her eyes that gave away that she was probably 30 years his senior. Vesta was tall, large breasted and had larger hips than her daughter, but she was obviously toned and fit.

"I promise that I will make you glad you are here tonight. You are a soldier that spent the last month defending our city, night and day. Well tonight you shall be rewarded."

Vesta pulled him to her, put her arms around him and kissed him gently on the lips. Anteros returned her embrace and her kiss. Vesta continued to kiss him for several minutes, starting slowly and working up to deep open mouthed kisses. Anteros was excited by her touch and sweet scent.

"You are a surprisingly good kisser for one so young," she said. "I can feel that you do find me attractive," she said as she stroked his erection through the fabric of his garment.

Vesta undressed him and guided him with her hands. She turned him around and directed him to her bed. Once he was sitting she said, "Face down and relax."

Anteros did as he was told, pausing briefly to adjust his erection as he lay down.

Vesta started rubbing his neck and shoulders. It felt delightful. He didn't see where it came from but she had put warm oil on his back and massaged it in. His erection became even harder when she reached his buttocks. She spoke softly to him through the entire massage, telling him how strong and sexy his body was and how she appreciated his dedication to protecting the Amazons. With strong hands she worked her way from his neck down to his feet. It was the most pleasant non-sexual contact that Anteros had ever felt.

"Turn over Anteros," Vesta instructed.

Anteros, so relaxed he was in a dreamlike state, turned over slowly. He was pleasantly surprised to see that Vesta was naked. She'd disrobed during the massage and hadn't even realized it. He stared for a moment at her large breasts then slowly gazed down her firm stomach to her strong and tanned thighs. Sitting on the edge of the bed with her legs crossed, he couldn't see her sex, but every inch he did see was the same lovely shade of tan.

"Mistress, I'm taken aback by your beauty," Anteros said with complete sincerity.

"Thank you, Anteros. You have no idea how hard I work to keep my figure. I'm happy that you appreciate it."

"I'm awed by it, Mistress. Your skin is so beautiful; your feminine curves are so enticing."

"Please stop, Anteros. You will make me blush," said Vesta with a coy expression.

"As you wish, Mistress."

She sighed and said, "It is time you learned something about women, Anteros. When you are in an intimate situation with a woman and she tells you to stop complimenting her, she doesn't mean it!"

"Please forgive me, Mistress."

"Of course I'll forgive you but only because you are so young. If you gain nothing else tonight, I hope that you will gain a bit of wisdom."

"How fortunate I am to be with a woman whose wisdom is surpassed only by her beauty."

Vesta smiled, "You learn quickly, Anteros. Now let me continue your massage."

Vesta stood and took a step forward before sitting down on the edge of the bed near his chest. For the first time Anteros caught a glimpse of her smooth pubis. The skin was tanned and smooth just as the rest of it was. His penis, already fully erect for some time, twitched in anticipation.

Vesta rubbed oil into the sides of his neck and down his shoulders and arms. She moved back up to massage his impressive chest. She was aroused by his impressive physique. All of the Amazon males were well built, but few had the muscle size and definition of Anteros.

Vesta massaged his abdominals very lightly to allow him to keep them relaxed. She was also gentle with his smooth pubic area. She deliberately avoided touching his swollen rod, preferring to concentrate on relaxing him. Once she reached his heavily muscled legs she used her strength to massage him deeply. She often looked up to see his eyes closed and a slight smile on his face. He opened them frequently to enjoy the sight of her breasts bouncing as she worked on him. She also noticed that his penis remained rock hard.

When she finished massaging down to his toes she said, "I know the sex you had recently was hurried. You have the day off tomorrow and we have all night. Tonight we will take our time. Now just lie there and let me reward you for your service."

Vesta got on her knees and straddled his legs. Her cleft was inches from his aching balls. She reached down and gently caressed his throbbing penis with both hands. She was not expecting it to get harder than it already was but the mushroom head turned a bit darker and swelled at her touch. She then reached down with one hand and played with his balls. She'd seen a lot of testicles in her time, but she'd never seen a pair as large as Anteros' swollen testes. They were so large she thought he might be injured but her touch was obviously not hurting him. On the contrary his penis twitched and he moaned in pleasure at her touch.

"You have really large balls, Anteros. I find them very stimulating. Now don't move. Just relax and let me pleasure you," said Vesta as she scooted her hips back and lowered her mouth to kiss his balls.

She held his cock in one hand and cradled his balls in the other as she covered his entire scrotum in kisses. Gentle kisses, wet kisses, open mouthed suck on the balls kisses, she varied them, keeping him guessing about the next sensation he'd feel on his ultra sensitive hairless scrotum.

After a couple of minutes of kissing his balls, she switched to licking them. Anteros didn't move but just relaxed and enjoyed it. His scrotum had tightened his balls against his body making them less fun to play with so Vesta started slowly licking up the underside of his cock.

Her tongue could feel every protruding vein and feel the heat emanating from his rock hard erection. Anteros reached up to touch her arm and she gently pushed it back to his side. She wanted him to just lay back and enjoy it. Her goal was to give him a night he'd never forget. Since he would be with a different woman every night, that was no small accomplishment.

"Don't move, don't talk, just enjoy the sensation, Anteros. Hold back as long as you can but cum when you must," said Vesta just before she sucked his cock into her mouth.

His erection was too large for her to swallow more than half of it but one of her hands stroked up and down the shaft while she sucked and tongued the upper half. Her other hand played with his balls, pulling them away from his body one at a time and gently squeezing them.

anteros
anteros
535 Followers
12