Serving The Council Ch. 02

Story Info
Threads.
2.4k words
4.51
15.6k
4

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/30/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
catman71
catman71
55 Followers

Rockies 2019

"Beast " called out Leon." I need you to go to Europe and pass a personal message to the Rex there.

"Yes, my liege , and what do you wish me to convey." Leon stood and walked over to the beast. " I need him to know that I will give his daughter permission to mate with the Alpha Karl , but that I am not happy that he plans to bring his entire pack and his allies onto my territory at such short notice."

The beast nodded his head in showing his servant status and asked, " When do I leave and do you wish me to tell him to leave the packs home?" Leon pondered the thought, telling the beast that was what he wished.

-------------------------------------------

THE REX OF EUROPES HOME

Roux stood and looked at the were standing in front of his desk, taking in his demeanor and thinking ' The stories that he is a beast does not jibe with what stood before him, yes he was large and bore numerous scars, but many were do.' "So Leon does not wish for me to bring my allied packs to America with me." He received a nod too the affirmative and the large were spoke," That is the case , and my liege will take you bringing them anyway as a challenge to him and he will act accordingly."

As the two men spoke , Roux's younger daughter entered the room and walked to her father , ignoring the other man at first. Neither father nor daughter saw the standing mans eyes flare momentarily , as if he recognized her. " Ash , can you not see I am meeting with the Rex of America's envoy?" Ash turned and momentarily felt a pull on her wolf, but it faded as quickly as it had came. Turning to her father , she shrugged her shoulders and gave a child's smile, " Daddy when are we leaving for America?" Roux told her in 4 months , for that was the fullest of the years full moons, one worthy of the mating of a Alpha and a Alpha princess. He looked up and told the envoy ," I will do as Leon requests to a point . But my pack comes in its entirety , as that is the way it is done."

The big were again nodded his head and asked for Roux's leave to return to his lord to report.

Ash waited for the man to leave and turned to her father asking, " Who was that daddy?" " that was the beast my daughter." She glanced at the door he had left through and thought to herself, ' He does not seem to be a beast , and why did I feel a momentary pull when I looked at him?'

--------------------------------------------

THE ROCKIES THREE DAYS LATER

"So Roux agreed to only bring his own pack and to leave the others in Europe, this is going to be easier than we thought." Lily said , looking across the room to where Leon stood by a window. Turning towards her he answered " Yes , it will be that, but then again the last time I tried to seize the descendent of Ajax when I thought it would be easy was not , now was it." Lily raised an eyebrow at that , and ponder an answer. Leon took the time as she thought to cross the room and sit down beside her on the couch. " I do not think there will be any surprise's like the last time Leon , and even if there is , we have him to take care of thing, do we not." She pointed to the retreating back of the beast.

Leon nodded his head in agreement , but he still had a bad feeling about something and decided to think upon what it may be at a later time.

----------------------------------------------------------------

JAMESBURG NJ 4-1-79

"Hey Cat , " yelled my oldest friend Micah " what you doing for the fourth. "

"Nothing , unless you consider helping my pop pull the engine out of old man Dukes truck and putting it in the new truck fun."

"Well speaking of your pops , think he'd mind the gang borrowing you and his truck camper and going down to Wharton for some camping. " he asked

"My pops truck and Wharton , you think I got at death w...,"

"Junior," I heard my father yell from under an old Buick 225 " Your leaving for college in less than a month and have helped get me caught up, take the truck and go with your buddies. "

I turned back in shock at him as he had never let me touch the truck.

"Hey this is your last lazy summer for a long time, I hope ,' he said " Just remember three things : I want the truck back in one piece, you back in one piece and I am to damm young to be a grand pop to someone!"

" Hey I'm 18 and well never mind thanks dad ."

"So Micah, who else is going to be going?""Well there's me, you , my girl Tim, Tom , Mark , Jim and Todd there girls , Shel and a cousin of Shels from up near Ringos. "

"Shels is coming , I thought we working class guys where beneath her fathers contempt?" I asked

"Well she said she is coming, but that is contingent on your presence. "

"What does that mean?"

From behind me came a voice that I had known for most of my life " Because I like you . You silly bear," I turned and saw what up to that time was the most beautiful face I had ever seen ( and had been a whack-off fantasy since I figured out what the plumbing was for) "Shel I thought you where afraid of me with half the rest of town?" I asked

"No I am not afraid of you , but more to the point are you going?"

"Yeah I'm going just got to get some shit together as this is a last minute invite ," I said as I gave Micah a face for springing it on me late.

Later that night

" Joe so when do you leave for state college?" asked Micah " Well I'm due there the first week of August for frosh orientation and practice starts around the 15th of the month ." I answered.

To Joe and the rest of us was the toast going around . Micah spoke " So Joe which side of the line they putting you on?" asked Tom " I think there leaning towards d-tackle, but which ever side, they told me I am playing as a freshman barring injury ."

"Well at 6'4 , 320 you will be a monster on either side of the ball for Joe Pa ," called out Tim from the far side of the group.

" Hey cat?" I heard from over behind the tents, " Come over hear and talk to me ." I turned and saw Shel standing in the shadows and thought ' Well here goes nothing.'

I walked over and stood behind Shel to see what she was looking at . Which turned out to be a bird flitting around in a tree. I looked down and for the first time I realized that I had never seen anybody with eyes quite that shade of green , well other than my father and myself, which I found rather strange. I also thought ' My god she is gorgeous , what does she see in me ( even though I was a super athlete , I was rather awkward around women) Shel looked up at me over her shoulder as I asked" Shel we have known each other for our entire lives and you have never shown any interest in me until now, and I have to wonder why that is?"

She answered " Well , I have always liked you but my parents do not like your father and have always thought you where to much like him, violent and unpredictable ."

- - Little did I know at the time why - - -

I thought about that for a minute , I knew that my father had a reputation for being easy with his fist , and I had been too until I realized that if I wanted to play ball I could not be getting onto fights which would have precluded me from playing and made my dream of being in the NFL hopeless. So I said " I know my rep , but I have never been in a fight since freshman year and I get good grades, so I thought that would ease peoples minds about me."

"Joe , the last fight you had you beat three seniors up pretty bad, if I remember you broke the arms of two of them and dislocated the shoulder of the other ," she answered.

"Shel , they had it coming for shoving Nick into a locker after he asked one of there sisters out ." " Joe, you did it without breaking a sweat, then again you where pretty big even then ."

" Shel , you did not answer my question , why now?"

" Joe we are both eighteen now and off to college , I just wanted to see if we have chemistry or if my attraction to you is a crush and likewise I think you are thinking the same thing now. Besides I want you to be my first. I have thought about you being my first since sophomore year ."

" Your first?" I asked "What about the guy you dated most of our junior and senior years ."" My father and his put us together as it would be mutually beneficial for them for us to be together, but he is , and do not tell anyone this , gay and I agreed to be his beard while he saw his boyfriend, so as you can guess I am a virgin ." I looked down at her and laughed a little.

" Joe I tell you I am virgin and I want you to be my first and you laugh!" as she started to walk away from me. " No Shel I am not laughing at you , I am laughing at your ex being gay , I thought up until just before graduation he was going to ask to marry you ." as I reached out and pulled her from her feet and into my arms giving her a quick peck on the lips

" Well that's not funny, I have been interested in you for years and hoped that you felt the same ,'" she whispered " Shel , I have been interested in you for a long time my self, and I have a confession myself, I am a virgin as well."

"You , big football star , the one with the cheerleaders and other girls always around you, a virgin!" her eyes twinkled as she laughed lightly .

"Yeah , I enjoyed the company and got some offers from some of them , but it never felt right ."

"Shel are you sure about this?" I asked as we walked towards my father's camper. " Yes I am you silly bear ." was the answer I received . A funny thought crossed my mind at the time , she had called me a silly bear since freshman year and with everybody calling me cat because of my last name I had wondered even from then if she liked me and that was her way of doing so, then again I will admit to being rather dense at times.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leon turned to Lily And Franz , " Are you sure she is her, I have looked for 18 years and she can be mated know and I want that right ." Franz answered " Yes the one you described is here and I know that there is at least two other were's with them , but I do not know which they are ."

Lily turned and said " she went into that thing on the back of that truck with a large human, should we attack that first or last ."

Last

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Joe I have a question for you?" I looked at shel as she undressed in front of me " and it may seem strange, do you remember your mother. " I will admit that it was a strange question, but I answered " All I remember of my mother is the few stories my father has told me about them dating and her getting pregnant with me, and the fact that she left not long after my birth, and I have a picture that my father gave me and that's about it . Why do you ask? "

Shel know stood naked in front of me and as had only shorts on I stood and dropped them and stepped to her and took her in my arms and kissed her. She looked up at me . I was at least a foot or more taller and said " I have to tell you something before we go any further . " I looked up thinking she had changed her mind suddenly when she told me " I am a werewolf ." I proceeded to start laughing hard when I caught movement in my eye through the window in the camper and realized that there where dogs running in to camp.

Just as I was going to say something to Shel, I heard screams coming from the general direction of the camp . Then the door to the camper came flying off and something flew at me and I threw up my arm. Pain radiated out as I felt teeth hit bone, the to my shock I watched Shel, well she changed into what looked like the classic movie werewolf. If not for the pain , I would have thought that one of my buddies had slipped me a magic mushroom.

I then suddenly realized even though my arm was in pain , It felt normal otherwise, that was until my entire body felt like some one had set it on fire and that Is all I remember. Well I do remember one other thing , that suddenly the animal biting my arm looked a lot smaller than when it started to bite me, and that its eyes had grown wide.

catman71
catman71
55 Followers