Serving the Dark Lady Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Certeis
Certeis
279 Followers

"Thanks so much, Raka... I think I really needed that. All of that." Karee felt her cock slide out of his abused hole and wiggled a little, enjoying the freedom.

Raka chuckled, a low sinister laugh, right before her nails dug threateningly into his shoulders. "What happened to Mommy...?" she whispered into his ear, right before gently seizing his earlobe with her teeth.

"S-Sorry... Mommy..." Karee half squeaked and half giggled as the teeth on his sensitive ear made him shiver.

"So, dear... about your actual mother. I'll ask Nimira to make you a warding charm, to protect you from scrying." Nimira let his ear go free and spooned him closely as she relaxed on the couch next to him.

"R-Really? You'd... do that?" Karee felt a tightness growing in his chest. Relief. Gratitude. Affection.

"Of course, sweetie. I may well just know your mother better than you do, she'll be trying to have you watched, otherwise. I'll make sure it's ready by tomorrow, okay?"

Karee didn't answer, just squee'd and hugged her close. "Yes Mommy..."

***

Nimira had a strange look in her eyes as she handed him the little box, the same look she usually got when she wanted to tie him up and smack him with... well, with one of a number of things. It was strange too, because he knew that Nimira had to go into the city, like, immediately.

"Uhh... Mistress, what's going on...?"

"Whatever do you mean, slut? Open the box, it's your warding charm that Raka asked for." Nimira answered, her sweet voice definitely indicating that something was wrong.

Frowning, Karee opened the box. Inside was... what was this? It was kinda shaped like a soft penis pointing downward, with various little rings and clasps on... oh no..."M-Mistress... what..."

"It's a cock cage. You're gonna hafta wear it whenever you want to leave the temple. Don't worry, I have a key that I'll be holding on to for safe keeping." Nimira's grin grew by the second as she explained.

"But... But... couldn't you have put the enchantment on a bracelet or a necklace or something?" Karee was pouting about as hard as he ever had.

"Oh, of course I could have, But Raka didn't specify what she wanted me to make. While we're on the topic, I'd like you to come with me into the city today."

"I... but..." Karee sighed. "Yes, Mistress..."

Certeis
Certeis
279 Followers
12