Serving the Married Couple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StryWrter7
StryWrter7
453 Followers

"That is just how a puny little slave should be – with panties covering his small penis, and cuffs locking his wrists behind his back, and a mouth stuffed full of cock. Oh, we both know it is not really a cock --- but that will come soon enough!" Bonnie delightfully warned.

********** Kyle and Tina Kyle continues to slowly undress my petite girlfriend until she is only wearing her heels. Her nice ripe melons protrude from her chest and her dark nipples are showing her excitement by expanding to their fullest point. Tina's small body looks so feminine against his heavy frame – both of her thighs just cover one of his legs. Kyle strips out of his clothes and I get my first look at his manhood. Just like the rest of his enormous body, his dick is thick and throbbing with testosterone as he allows Tina to run her hands all over his masculine body.

She drops to her knees in front of the couch and starts to lick at his balls. At first, they are full, and in his sack – they dangle heavy and low. But after her head has been bobbing up and down licking his ball sack – the sack and his balls began to tighten up so that they were right under his enormous shaft. Kyle guided Tina's mouth to his rock hard meat and she began to lick the under side – where all the veins exposed the blood that was filling his manhood to such mind boggling heights. His thick meat must have stood out at least 9 inches from his lightly hair covered crotch.

I looked down at my own dick and knew only 5 inches was trapped in the panties. While I had always believed that my own dick was thick, Kyle's was thicker. I guess when I have always had a small girlfriend; she seemed to always make my cock look so big. If I had a girlfriend like Bonnie, it might not seem so stimulating anymore. What made it most impressive was that in addition to the thickness it was so damn huge in length. No wonder poor little Tina would be impressed with this man. But where in the world is he going to put it I wondered?

Bonnie came to his rescue --- by smearing his rod with the ointment from a tube of KY jelly, making his slick tool look a bit redder in the process. She used a little more jelly on Tina's already damp pussy lips, as Tina let out a small "mew" as the cold jell touched her warm sex.

Kyle lifted my diminutive girl friend in his strong arms and lowered her crotch down onto his pointing tool. It took a few times for him to get the angle just right – but when he succeeded, she was quickly impaled. I sat quietly on my knees watching him take my once loving girlfriend. It is funny what a guy like me would take for granted. One, that I would always be her lover, perhaps her only lover. Two that I was just as big a man as she always wanted. Three that we were made for each other – I had found my soul mate. But now, Tina had her new Master's thick cock inside her greased pussy, and she was beginning to like it.

"Ahhh, Oh Master. This --- Is --- So --- Won-der-ful. I don't think – I have – ever felt this – full before." Tina struggled to speak as he lifted her lightweight body off his rampant cock, and thrust her back down upon it again.

Bonnie asked Tina "Tell us all how Master Kyle makes you feel?" Is it any different – better or worse – than you have felt before tonight?" As she asked Tina to explain her feelings to us all, she gave me a condescending look that just ate right though my will to resist.

Tina took a deep breath and gushed out her adoration for the huge tool buried inside her. "Oh, My Gaud – this is so amazing. I just have never had a cock lodged so deep in me. He is touching parts of me that have never felt anything before. I don't know what to think. All I know is that I never expected to be able to accommodate such a thick cock."

Bonnie grinned and asked her small counterpart "You never stuck a 10 or 12 inch, thick dildo in you? Even just to experiment?"

Tina truthfully answered while Kyle continued to plow his thick rod into her pussy. "No, never. I dated a few guys outside of Don – but they all were pretty much the same – give or take an inch."

"Wow, so this is a first for you – like you're a virgin again!" Bonnie laughed at her own humor.

But by now, Kyle was thrusting his dick in and out of her. The folds of her tight pussy were gripping his slimy shaft and turning inside out as they were pulled on and off of his tool. Tina was only breathing heavy – and not answering Bonnie's comments at all. She was beginning to be in a world all her own. Her eyes were getting that far away look, and her nipples were hard little erasers poking out in front of Kyle's face. I started to turn away, I couldn't bear watching my lover and best friend being fucked this way.

Bonnie twisted my head so I had to look – and she began to whisper directly in my ear. "Watch them real close. See how his veins on his cock are bulging out. He likes our new Pet Tina. She must like it too much too --- she is only panting, and thrusting her big ol' breasts out. See how she throws her head back and closes her eyes every so often when she slides down his shaft. I know that feeling oh so well. It just fills you up. There isn't another feeling like it in the world."

I could feel Bonnie's warm breath against my ear – and that is a feeling that I have always loved to feel. I loved it when Tina used to talk sweetly in my ear, stopping to lick the inside. Plunging her tongue in and out – I would get so hard – so fast. Now here I was bound, an inflatable dildo jammed tightly in my mouth, on my knees with a gorgeous blonde Amazon explaining what Tina was feeling.

Bonnie reached down and played with my growing hard on. "This turns you on. Knowing that my Man is taking your girlfriend for the first time. She loves it – and soon, you too will love it. Soon I may not use the KY on her or him – instead allowing your pretty tongue to get her all wet and horny – just for your Master." Gripping my dick – she says "What are you – maybe 5 inches in length and few inches in girth. You know his cock - fucking our pet – is so much bigger. I will bet that after several weeks with Kyle in her – she won't even feel your dick when you get to fuck her." Then Bonnie added "You are getting turned on – you body shows that you are a natural born slut. This is the way it should be – your one time girlfriend – now Kyle's new pet. Your cock is just dripping with excitement watching her get what you can't give her – a good fucking!"

She was probably right. But my body betrayed my emotions; my cock loved the scene before me – even if I was against it.

Bonnie called out toward Kyle "Honey, please tell me just before you blast off – I want this first time to be special for our slut here too!"

Kyle acknowledged her, nodding and grunting as he continued to plow his rod into Tina.

Bonnie continued to whisper sexy thoughts into my ear. "Watch closely. I want you to enjoy this as much as she is. I want to make your little winner spurt out its juice as my man there blasts his into her tight little cunt." She stroked my manhood until I was on the verge of coming. Bonnie smiled at me as I tried to squirm away from her touch, I didn't want to cum this way. I thought it was demeaning to be jerked off with her soft touch while she forces me to watch her husband royally fuck my girlfriend. But my dick had other ideas, it seemed to love the attention it was getting – and the nerve endings were putty in her hands. Just as my eyes were most glued to Kyle's thick throbbing cock as it pulsated and he groaned – he shot his thick spunk into her tight cunt. As his juice started to run down his cock and slime his ball sack – I was overwhelmed by Bonnie's fingernails attending the soft underside of my straining shaft. I came. Boy, did I come hard – shooting my thick cum all over my chest, crotch, and legs.

"That's a good little slut – you came just after you saw Master Kyle fill her pussy with his manly juice."

I had erupted – Kyle had shot his load – Tina was calling out for his cock some more – and Bonnie was sassy – taunting me with Tina's enjoyment.

Bonnie took Tina to another part of the house, and Kyle, who had been relaxing on the couch after filling Tina with his sperm sauntered over to me. His still thick tool dangling between his muscular thighs bobbed and bounced along the way. Kyle took his slimy wet tool and poked it against my cheeks, smearing some remaining cum on my face. No one could feel as insignificant as I felt just then.

My life of slavery had begun. Tina was theirs to use. She was more exciting to have, and I was going to find out what it means to be a couples slave.

*************

The end -- or do any readers want to learn about pet and slut as they obediently serve the married couple?

Please send feedback! But (this includes a fan named Jenny!) please include your email address in the spot provided. Otherwise, your suggestions (good ones I might add - Jenny) are not able to discussed by me!

Those that vote -- how about a 5! {smile}

StryWrter7
StryWrter7
453 Followers
12