Serving Wife

Story Info
Serving my wife.
1.6k words
4.03
26.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With two demanding careers and one demanding but adorable child, my wife and I often have trouble finding down time. Long vacations in exotic locations and leisurely days fucking, napping, and fucking are hard to come by. We have always had a varied sex life - and mutually enjoy role play. El is 5'6", 125 pounds, and a mixture of cool and beauty, with nice, perky nipples that I love to watch stiffen as I suck on them, her amazingly soft skin and absolutely hairless body is like cuddling up to silk. Her legs are equally smooth and her ass - my favorite - a luscious bubble, firm, strong, and perfect size. Sometimes it is all I can do to resist squeezing - oh how badly I want to dig my nails in and slide my cock into her warm pussy.

After more than 12 years making love to her each time I still get butterflies whenever her pouty lips close around mine. I'm lucky - and still crazy in love.

Sometimes around the house she will randomly call me 'her bitch' or swat my ass as she passes in the stairway. She knows how much I like it - my dick instantly begins to stiffen. It is like a sensuous tease - my heart begins to pound - my blood warming - I want badly for her to stop what she is doing, crook a finder into my shirt collar - look into my eyes and slowly, and firmly, demand that I kneel.

"Are you my little bitch?"

"Yes", I say as my stomach flutters.

"Get on your knees Bitch - where you belong"

I instantly fall - she stands there - her warm pussy inches from my face.

"There are some changes that I want to inform you of," she says. "From now on you are going to be my slave, my Bitch - and you will do what I tell you to do or you will be punished. Look at me" she said - her hand firmly holding my chin.

"Yes" escaped my lips.

Her left hand slapped across my cheek - her right hand still firmly holding my chin. I couldn't help but move slightly - both from the slap and because my body was literally trembling. Only she can make me feel this way.

I felt movement and her fingers closed tighter around my chin - her thumb nail sticking deliciously into my skin. Again I felt my right cheek burn as she gracefully slapped my skin a second time.

"My bitches stay still - If I want you to move I will tell you to move."

She slowly withdrew her right hand - gradually releasing her grip but letting her hand linger - withdrawing it slowly as if she had just placed something on the edge of a counter and expected it would fall. I was trembling now uncontrollably - my body shuddering. I wanted to stay still - to do what she told me - to please her and win her praise. She let me stay there - I could see her lips move slightly in a faint smile. I could tell she was enjoying herself and my predicament, and I knew her pussy was becoming wet. The thought of her arousal through my pain was intoxicating and almost overwhelming. My cock strained against the fly of my lucky jeans. Thoughts were already drifting - thinking about her nipples between my teeth.

SLAP - her left hand raked across my cheek the sound stinging and leaving a slow burn as the blood swelled to the area.

"I told you to stay still didn't I?" she asked.

"Yes"

"Do not test me - I own you. We have a lot of work to do with you, don't we?" Her finger extended and nudged my chin up and high - straining my neck muscles as she firmly pushed my eyes to the ceiling. She walked behind me - I could hear her bare feet sticking slightly to our kitchen floor. She pulled her belt through the loops of her jeans - unbuttoning her pants - her hand pressed down on my shoulder threatening to push me sideways as she took one leg, then the other out.

"Don't Fucking Move" she hissed.

I stiffened my shoulder muscles to support her weight struggling not to move - making sure my chin stayed arched the way she likes it - afraid to move an inch. Her thong fell to the floor - I could see its thin blackness out of the corner of my eye - she smelled divine - god she is so fucking hot - I tried to focus my mind - I had to do what she wanted but my thoughts were drifting and getting hard to control.

In front of me - her pussy inches from my lips - she stood - her tight shirt still on not bothering to remove it - naked below.

"Stick your tongue out. NO, not that way - make it nice and stiff - there you go. Keep it out - make it tight now."

She moved closer now - her pussy lips kissing my tongue.

"Keep it right there Bitch," she said softly.

She slowly moved her hips - slightly up - slightly down - just barely allowing my tongue to slip through and taste the juice of her bare pussy. Her movements were free - she could move as she pleased as she used my tongue for her pleasure. She began picking up the rhythm - clenching her hips and ass - up and down - up and down - dragging my lips and tongue across her clit - sometimes impaling my erect tongue into her. Her rhythm became quicker - her breathing heavier - and her pussy was dripping - I could feel the juice rolling down my cheek to the base of my throat.

"This is what you are good for" she panted. Her hand moved under my chin squeezing - holding me in place as she rocked and fucked my face - grinding her pussy and moving both hands to the back of my head - pulling me further into her crotch.

"Put your hands behind your back, now" her words coming out a little raspy.

My knees were pressed into the wood - my neck muscles ached so sweetly.

"You going to be a good pussy licker and make me cum, huh, be a good little bitch."

I started to say yes but my mouth and lips were being used and only muffled sounds escaped.

"That's it - my little slut, I own your ass don't I - you are going to serve me aren't you?"

With each sentence her movement became frantic - fucking my lips and tongue - her clit swollen - her pussy lips parted I could feel her face smiling. She loved being in control - and she is.

"Look at me" she barked as my eyes rolled up to meet hers.

"My little pussy-boy" the words sent her over the edge, her body convulsing, her thighs clamping my ears and cheeks her hands intertwined on the back of my head ramming me into her as her orgasm spasmed through her body.

"OH Yes, fuck, God I love using you" she moaned.

She slowly savored the moment - letting the shock waves ripple away and calm. Still standing in front of me. She bent to the side and I heard her belt buckle scratch across the floor.

"Good Boy." She said, and patted my head, kneading my hair between her fingers - holding the belt in her left hand.

"Say thank you Ma'am" she said. "I shouldn't have to remind you of that. Next time I better not have to." Her voice was slightly lower in tone as she said this but still quiet, relaxed from her orgasm.

"Thank you Ma'am" I said softly, licking her juice from my lips.

"Take your clothes off, that's it, all the way off" she said as she slipped the looped belt around my neck. "Now stand, good boy."

My cock was standing straight out. The embarrassment and freedom of letting her see me like this - aroused by being a bitch-boy - coursed through me in unbelievable waives like an adrenaline rush.

Her fingers closed around my balls, palm up, holding them firmly between her fingers like she was plucking an apple from a branch - squeezing harder now.

"These are mine aren't they?"

"Yes, Ma'am" I added almost forgetting.

Her hand came down and slapped my hard cock wickedly - its head bobbing. Again she struck - her hand now squeezing my balls sending a slight pain through my crotch. Three more slaps - I could again see that look in her eyes. She liked my pain - the thought filled me with a new wave of excitement like no other.

El held the belt leash slightly higher - level with my face - pulling tighter so the loop closed around my throat and walked to my side.

Her free hand slapped my ass - pausing to watch me absorb the blows - until it was deep red - both sides - and stinging.

"Bitches should always have a nice red ass, don't you agree slut?" She said as she tugged the belt tighter to jog a response. "Get your ass upstairs I need to use your cock. This is just the beginning of my plans for you my little fuck-slut."

She led me up the stairs with the leash - her leading, me following.