Serving Your Country

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eroslit
eroslit
2,725 Followers

The men both laughed. "We'll ask O'Neil," one of them said before they left.

Traci stayed on the blanket, gently playing with her clit. She took the towel and cleaned off her thighs and stomach and chest. She was almost as hot as from jogging, but felt much more energized.

She was just about ready to poke her head out the tent flap when she once again heard footsteps. Sitting up, she watched the flap open and three very young reservists entered the tent. She guessed they were each no more than twenty. Sweat, or water, dripped from their faces.

As the officers did before them, the young reservists stood motionless at the sight of the beautiful girl. Traci threw the towel at one of them.

"Need to cool off?"

"Uh, yes, Ma'am."

The towel got passed around and Traci wondered if they could smell the scent of her sex on it.

"Well, I need one of you to eat me. The others can do what you want," Traci said nonchalantly.

With that, she lay on her back, her knees raised and her legs spread wide.

One of the soldiers immediately dropped to his knees at her feet while the others watched. He placed his hands on her knees and spread them even further apart. This time Traci let her legs fall to the tent floor. The young man's hands moved up her thighs, then underneath her until he held her by the ass.

Traci helped by slightly raising her hips and watched as the man's face approached her pussy. His tongue touched the inside of her thigh first and shivers went up and down her spine. He continued licking her legs and Traci squirmed on the blanket.

He teased her by licking closer to her cunt, but not touching it. Then he moved up and around her clit. But not touching it. Traci could feel his warm breath on her skin.

Then he placed his tongue firmly between the lips on either side of her cunt. Traci moaned and raised her pussy to his face. Still holding her by the ass, the young soldier began licking her in earnest.

Almost silently, the other two reservists had moved to either side of the young woman and pulled down their zippers. Traci opened her eyes to see them pulling out their cocks and beginning to stroke them directly over her chest. This sight, combined with the other man's tongue entering her cunt, convinced her she could cum again.

Between her legs, the man with the wonderful tongue was pushing it deeper and deeper into her cunt. Traci could feel it probing her pussy, pressing against the sides and top. It was as good as a miniature cock as it slid in and out of her.

He licked the outside of her pussy before moving up to her clit. The smell of her was driving him crazy. He used the tip of his tongue to find her engorged clit, then deliberately stabbed at it with long pauses in between. Traci wanted to scream at him to eat her.

She didn't have to wait long. She felt his lips wrap around her clit and suck at it furiously. Then his tongue joined in and Traci closed in on another orgasm.

But the man was very skilled. He didn't let her come. Instead, he moved so that two fingers could enter her cunt.

"Oh, God. Yes. Fuck me with your fingers," Traci cried out.

The two soldiers at her side watched their mate fuck her and suck her while they pumped their rigid cocks. Traci's body bounced on the blanket as a result of the attention being paid to her pussy. Her breasts heaved up and down.

A couple minutes later, she felt her orgasm begin.

"Yes. Yes. I'm cumming. Yes. Now."

She lifted herself high into the air and nearly screamed at the first burst of her orgasm. The man between her legs put his entire mouth around her clit and sucked on it. Traci pushed herself harder onto his face and came...and came...and came. Each time, she moaned louder and urged the man to continue to lick her clit.

A tongue entered her pussy and she shuddered some more. Then it hit her clit and she came again. Sweat covered her forehead as she rolled her head back and forth, her hair whirling around her.

Almost lost amid Traci's clamor was the sound of one of the young reservists at her side beginning to cum. If Traci didn't hear him, she soon enough realized he was cumming by the long stream of cum that landed on her breasts, extending up to her neck. He came again and deposited more white liquid on her breasts.

Traci's orgasm had subsided to the point where she could focus on the two men standing next to her. She watched as more cum flowed from the first man's cock and dripped onto her body. She played with it with her finger, licking it clean and tasting the sweet cum.

Within a short time, the second man started to cum. He coated the girl from her breasts to her face. Traci closed her eyes, opened her mouth and gladly accepted the new, warm liquid. Both men dropped the last of their cum on her mouth and chin, bringing a big smile to her face.

Traci cleaned up as the men dressed. This time, when they left the tent she followed them. A small group of soldiers around the water stand looked on with interest as the four people walked toward them.

"Water, Ma'am?" one soldier asked.

"Sure. Thanks."

Traci accepted the cup and drank it all in one gulp. "Ah. That was good."

She turned and began jogging away, all eyes on the little ass barely hidden by her shorts. It was even hotter out than when she started and Traci hoped the water stand would still be there when she returned.

eroslit
eroslit
2,725 Followers
12