Servitude Ch. 01

Story Info
A Good Girl gets a humiliating surprise.
3.4k words
3.88
51k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lanuit
Lanuit
5 Followers

She stood in the kitchen in her usual kitchen attire, naked but for an apron. Her breasts pressed against the apron, the ties were in neat bows laying across the top of her ass and upper back. She washed the dishes as she always did after dinner. He liked to watch her from the door way. He'd watch how her hands moved across the plates, how her butt would jiggle as she moved back and forth, washing and rinsing. He gazed at her firm legs, watched her muscles flex as she shifted her weight back and forth. She knew he was behind her watching. She liked being watched by him. She exaggerated her movements slightly wiggling her butt more than necessary. Her feet were together as she bent down to put up a pan. She bent over at her waist, her hips enhancing her heart shaped ass as it turned into her long legs that came down to the nice points of her feet. He moved over to her silently. She stayed down longer than she needed to knowing he was behind her. He slapped her, suddenly, several times. They were sharp and quick, leaving a stinging impression behind. She had braced herself on the shelf and took the hits wantonly. He ran his fingers lightly across the redness, moving them over each cheek. He smacked her ass again a few more times and then moved away going back out of the kitchen and back to the living room to watch tv.

She finished putting up the dishes, untied the apron and put it on its hook by the door. Opening the refrigerator she pulled out a cold beer, opened it, and walked out to the living room. She set the beer on the end table next to him and then moved to the other side of his chair kneeling beside him. He started to absently play her hair. "I have a little surprise for you tonight," he said calmly. She smiled with excitement. She knelt beside him for the remainder of the show imagining all the possibilities of the surprise as the moisture grew between her legs in anticipation.

The show finished and he turned off the TV. He looked down at her and smiled. "Come up here and kneel over me facing the TV,". She got up, straddled his lap, and knelt on the sofa chair, her feet tucked in behind him. Her butt was just about level with his face, her legs spread for him. He pulled up the foot stool with his feet and pushed her forward indicating for her to bed over. She did putting her hands on the foot stool and gripped the edges to ensure her balance. This position made her ass push up into the air and brought her pussy in full view. Her clit poked out slightly, already engorged with arousal. He could see her smooth pussy glisten in front of him, moistened with anticipation. He leaned to the side to make sure she was in a good position and smiled as he saw her small but perky breasts hanging in the air. He slapped her ass moderately hard and watched as her tits swayed in the air from the impact.

He started rubbing her butt roughly and grabbing it, squeezing it with one hand. He kept his other hand on her thigh to further steady her. He spanked her again several times going back and forth between each side. Soom she was a nice rosy color and he could feel the heat start to rise. He loved the feeling of the heat hitting his hand as he moved it over her flesh, never actually touching it.

She smiled through the spanking, feeling the sting of each strike. She lowered her head to rest on the foot stool and gripped it securely making sure to keep her position for him. He ran his fingers lightly down her crack and over her pussy lips, trailing a finger just between them. He reached her hard little clit and circled it with the tip of his finger. She resisted the urge to press against his hand, trying to be good and stay in place as expected.

He teased her some more sensing her turmoil and his smile broadened. He could feel himself get hard at her torment. He continued his teasing by pressing his finger a little deeper into her folds, moving back and forth going deeper with each stroke. She was soaking wet and more than ready to accept him. He pushed his finger slowly in her wet hole, teasing her some more by just putting the tip in, moving it in and out. He could hear her breathing get heavier. She rolled her hips out slightly in reaction to the frustrating teasing, wanting more of his finger in her. He immediately pulled it out and slapped her ass.

She grimaced at her movement and the subsequent punishment. He began to slowly finger fuck her with one finger then two fingers then three. He smiled as she remained still taking it. He stopped his fingers fully in her. "Fuck my fingers my little one, show me how you are My little slut," He said softly and firmly. She smiled and started moving her hips back and forth sliding her pussy along his fingers, squeezing them. He let her get herself nice and worked up, enjoying watching her fuck his fingers like an animal. He pulled his fingers out, dripping with her juices. "That's enough for now. Get up. It's time for your surprise." He reached around and gripped her tits in his hands and helped her straighten out and steady her.

With his help she got off the chair and onto her feet. She placed her hand on his arm while he walked her over to the sliding glass doors out to the backyard. He opened the door, it was pitch dark outside. He flipped the switch by the door and a spot light turned on illuminating a circular section in the middle of the yard. She gasped when she saw what was there and tightened her grip on his arm. In the center was a small wooden structure approximately 2ft cubed. In the center of this box was a circular toilet seat. He started to walk out into the yard towards it. She hesitated and then sped up when he kept going and pulled her along.

He led her right up to the "toilet", presenting it for her view. There was a hole in the top with a seat up on top. Inside there was a bucket that went almost all the way to the opening of the hole. In the front of the box was a small door to access the bucket. She looked down at it in trepidation. He looked down at her and smiled. He grabbed her hand and pulled her around and sat her down on it. She sat there shaking despite the warm air around her.

He could see her obvious discomfort and knew that it was only her sheer will to please him that kept her there. "You are going to be a good girl now and use this every time you need the bathroom," he said very matter of fact. He watched her eyes go wide and her jaw drop slightly. She started to get up and then sat back down again when she looked up and saw the stern look on his face. She opened her mouth to say something when he interrupted, "No, I do not want to hear anything, but Yes, Sir. You are going to start now and will not be allowed to get up from there till you have at least peed." She lowered her head and said softly, "Yes, Sir." He nodded, "Good. I will return in an hour to check on your progress." He turned around and went back inside closing the door behind him.

She sat there naked and exposed, the bright light shining on her. She felt nervous and a little scared. She looked around and could see lights on in the windows of the neighbors' houses. She hoped no one would look out and see her there. The nakedness didn't bother her, but her position did. She sat there and thought to herself, 'He knows I can't do this. I don't even use the bathroom in front of him. How can I do this when he knows that I just can't do these kinds of things? It's so embarrassing.' The worse part was that she didn't even need the bathroom. She sat there and lowered her head knowing she would fail him.

He had gone inside knowing that she would not do anything in that hour but sit there and fret. He shook his head and went to watch tv. After the hour he went to make some final preparations. A few minutes later he walked out and saw her sitting there her head lowered. She didn't even lift her head when she heard the door. She did straighten her posture, but kept her head lowered. He couldn't help but smile as he stood at the door just looking at her lithe form. Her breasts pushed out slightly by her arms, nipples hard from the occasional breeze. He walked out to her and reached out , lifting her chin up. She looked at him the embarrassment in her eyes. "Did you do as you were told," he asked. She lowered her eyes, "No, Sir." Her voice was barely audible. He took her hand and walked her back inside.

He led her into the kitchen. "On the floor, forehead down, ass up," he instructed. She got on her knees, legs spread, forehead to the ground, and hands palm down on the floor. He walked out and a few minutes later came back in. She laid there eyes closed waiting for her unknown punishment. She felt his hands on her butt, caressing it, then spreading her cheeks apart. She felt him insert something relatively small in her. Then she felt that all too familiar sensation of warm water flowing into her. She grimaced as the water went in. She hated when he cleaned her out. It was always so embarrassing the noises that come out. At least he always would let her go in the bathroom alone and run the shower while she emptied her bowels in the toilet. She realized what he was going to make her do and she scrunched up her face, blushing from the thought.

He stood behind her holding the water bottle making sure the liquid went in at a slow steady pace. He could see that she had worked out what was going to happen. He thought it was about time for her to learn that she cannot hide anything from him nor has the right to hide anything no matter what it is. The bottle was finally empty and he gave it a quick shake then reached down and removed the tube. She could feel that her belly was bloated and full. The water no longer hurt for her anymore as this was part of their weekly routine. It was her least favorite thing to do. She found it gross, disgusting, and just plain embarrassing. She understood and accepted that it needed to be done but she still did not like it one bit.

He rubbed her ass, then reached around and felt her belly. He could feel the water inside of her. "Stand up, go outside again and lay down," He said. She stood up and grimaced a bit from the discomfort of the fluid. She went back outside and laid down on the grass. She laid down with her legs spread, arms out, palms down, and face to the side exposing her entire backside. She let out a deep breath preparing herself for what she knew was coming now. 'How can he make this even worse for me?' she thought, 'Doesn't he know how hard this is already?' She knew that all these questions were pointless and she just had to accept her punishment. He walked out behind her carrying his favorite whip. He noticed that she was out of the light and silently chuckled. He left her there and decided to get to work. His arm came down and the first strike kissed her ass. He was very good with a whip and made sure to only hit her with the first few inches of it leaving a small thin line in its wake. She laid there on the cool grass, clenching her butt so that none of the water would escape. She felt the first strike and it was really just like a light caress of the whip. She knew though that it would intensify as he continued. He did not stop his strikes. He concentrated on her flesh each strike still only hitting her just enough to make his point. Already there was a myriad of lines criss-crossing her butt and hips. Small drops of blood were making their way down the sides of her creamy skin.

She held her tongue as best she could only making small squeaks here and there. She knew she had to be as quiet as possible especially being outside. She closed her eyes tightly and gripped the grass around her as he coolly whipped her. Her body instinctively pressed against the ground and in doing so pressed her stomach. She clenched her cheeks together as best she could to make sure she didn't lose control of her bowels. Even though the hits were not that hard there were so many of them that the pain compounded. Despite the pain and the discomfort her pussy was dripping and her clit throbbing. After what seemed like an eternity to her but was really less than 30 minutes, he stopped. She let out a long slow breath. She relaxed almost forgetting all the water within her. He walked over to her and helped her up. He led her back over to the toilet and sat her down. She yelped a bit as her ass hit the seat, the stings of the cuts corsing through her. He stood in front of her, his hard cock right in her face, kept back by his jeans. "You know what you must do My little one," he said calmly. She looked up at him pleadingly, her hands clasped in her lap. She sat there clenching her cheeks, trying her best to not let any of it go. He looked at her coldly knowing that any shift in his expression would give her hope even though she knows there is none. She closed her eyes and tried to block everything out. It seemed like everything was so quiet. She opened her eyes looking up. He was still there looking at her. She looked around and noticed that their actions had got the eye of one of the neighbors. He was standing at the window looking down at them. She sighed deeply. "I am losing my patience," he said sternly. He had noticed his neighbor in the window earlier while he was whipping His little one. It's not the first time he's seen him watching them. The neighbor looked down upon them not sure exactly what was going on. He was wearing only his boxers, already hard from just looking at her body and watching him whip her ass. He watched as she got up and sat down on something that looked like a toilet. He was confused by this but just watching her made it possible to push what she was doing out of his mind. He reached down and started to stroke his hard cock within his boxers. He always liked watching her. She was always naked in the house, cleaning, cooking, doing everything in the nude. He pulled up his chair and took his usual position for watching her. He looked down at His little one and shook his head. She sat there, her eyes scrunched up tight, legs closed, hands clasped tightly in her lap. He needed to relax her. He separated her hands and made her keep them open and at her sides. He then pushed her legs apart and started caressing her legs up and down. He moved his other hand to her breast and started pulling and playing with her nipple. She started to relax as he played with her. He moved his hand in between her lips and started to play with her clit. He discovered how wet she was and smiled deviously. He continued to pinch and play with her nipples alternating between them. He began to slide his fingers in and out of her wet pussy. He could feel her arousal rise and at the same time still keep tense so as to not lose her bowels. He finger fucked her until her breath was nice and heavy and he could hear small moans escape from her. He then stopped and caressed her face and leaned in close to her ear. "Are you going to be My good girl," he said coldly, "or are you just some dirty little slut for everyone's amusement?" He grabbed her chin and made her look up and see the neighbor, who was obviously watching them. He asked her again, "Are you just some slut who hides behind fears, doors and mistrust? Or are you Mine?" She heard his words and they hit her hard. She felt ashamed suddenly for keeping things from him. Tears came to her eyes. She shrunk away from him. He stopped her with a slap on the tit. "Are you ashamed to be Mine? Or are you proud to be Mine?" He grabbed her chin as he spoke making her look directly at him. "Are you going to answer me?" She looked at him, tears streaming down, her voice lost somewhere. "Should I just leave you out here to amuse our neighbor? Or are you going to pull yourself together and make me proud of you?" She swallowed hard and whispered, "Make you proud." He leaned in closer, "I can't hear you." He stepped back from her a few feet, "What did you say?" "Make you proud, Sir" "I still can't hear you." She took a deep breath and let it out slowly, "Make you proud, Sir." She had puffed out her chest and finally said it clearly.

He moved closer to her, "Then do it." She looked up at him and took a couple of deep breaths and gave him a small smile. She exhaled slowly and tried to relax. She slowly relaxed her anus, water started to drip out and she tensed up again as she heard the sound of it hit the bottom of the bucket. She tried to relax some more and let a little bit more out wincing at the sound it made. She hated the sound. She looked up at him and saw that he was being patient but also sensed that he won't tolerate much more of this. She closed her eyes and pictured how relaxed she has to be when he fucks her ass with his nice cock. She relaxed and all the water came pouring out. She closed her eyes tightly as it splashed in the bucket. Suddenly, she felt his cock pushed against her lips and she was forced to open her mouth.

He grabbed her head by her hair and shoved his cock deep in her throat. He felt his head hit the back of her throat and he held it there until she needed to breath. He pulled out and started to fuck her throat hard, pounding his cock into her face. He grabbed her head with both of his hands moving in and out of her. It didn't take long of the fierce fucking of her mouth and throat before he shoved her all the way down on his cock and shot his cum down her throat. He held her there till he was done cumming and then pulled out and wiped his cock on the side of her face. He looked down at her and smiled. She smiled back up at him, cum smeared across her cheek.

He leaned down and whispered, "I am proud of you My little slut." She smiled even brighter at the praise. He put an arm under her and his other arm under her legs, picking her up. She put her head on his chest and wrapped her arms around his neck. He looked up as he turned around. Their voyeur had had his fill it seemed as he was no longer there. He shook his head with a smile and walked back in the house.

To be continued...

Lanuit
Lanuit
5 Followers