Servus Navis Ch. 01: The Prime Directive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When his hand trailed away she grew fearful again. A part of her told her to beg for mercy even if she knew it was pointless but the proud Captain resolved to not let him have the pleasure of hearing her pleas. She wasn't going to break that easy for him however that once distant voice deep inside grew louder, she could barely contain her rising arousal.

Again the sound seemed to echo before she realized the whip had struck her skin. This time on her lower back and the whip wrapped deliciously around her entire waist. As he jerked back she felt the rough leather burn her flat tone stomach and lower back. The cruel Governor never paused as he repeated the strike a few more times each time a little higher causing her lower back and belly to burn.

Wrecked with agony and wondering what the whipping would feel like without the assistance of her nanobot painkillers she glanced down to assess the damage. She could see her upper thighs and belly streaked with redlines and feared he wasn't finished yet. "The lines look so good," said that unwelcome voice inside, her arousal grew despite her best efforts to stop it.

He again paused after the twelfth blow on her body. This time the cruel man stepped close behind her and she felt his hand slide up her inner thighs. His voice whispered in her ears.

"When I'm punishing a slave I like to check and see how much she's enjoying it..." he said sadistically as his hand slid up to her shaven pussy mound.

Araceli stiffened as her eyes shot wide open. She instantly realized something in her belly told her this was wrong. Her own body was reacting to her punishment and degradation in and unexpected way. Maybe it was her nakedness or history of submitting sexually to men above her in rank but she could feel as his fingers parted her labia that she was soaking wet.

"I can almost smell your arousal." He whispered again. "You'll be more than ready to fuck when I'm done with the whip..."

"Fuck... you... asshole..." she grumbled trying to twist away from him but somehow finding her hips aching to move back into his fingers. It felt so good to have her body aching from the whip and her pussy full. "What's wrong with me!!" she screamed inside her own head.

He withdrew his fingers soaking in her juices. Only the Governor and a few astute members of the crowd noticed how the bound woman's hips seemed to gyrate back as if missing what was inserted into her. He cracked the whip a few more times before deciding on new targets.

Araceli's back took the brunt of the next whip slash but the tail of the whip wrapped under her arm and struck her right breast hard. Another lash caused the same pain and again her voice echoed in the forum to cheers from the crowd. For the first time she saw the next blow as he swung it in front of her striking both her breasts.

Tears streaked her face as obvious pain erupted across her perky chest. She looked down and actually watched as the next blow flattened her breasts and managed to strike her right nipple squarely. Her voice was beginning to go from all the screaming but she again sang out in abject agony.

Two more vicious blows across her chest caused the Captain to collapse into her restraints. She could barely open her eyes and look down on her formerly perfect breasts and see the deep red lines that were quickly forming. She couldn't take any more and was at the point of breaking when he stopped again.

This time she didn't move as his fingers plunged into her cunt and fucked her for the crowd. She was exhausted and lines of burning pain streaked her skin. Still his fingers made sloppy wet noises finger banging her pussy to her humiliation. She couldn't explain how or why her treatment seemed to arouse her body so much. Now that inner voice was louder, close to taking control.

This time when his fingers withdrew he passed the whip off to the man in the robe and began exiting the stage. As he left, he made one last announcement.

"This Slave has been punished by my order. She will subsequently be pierced and suffer on display. After one hour of suffering she will be available to rent for free use."

Araceli cried helplessly as she felt some of her strength return. She managed to stand back on shaking knees wondering if she didn't possess the nanobots if she'd be conscious now. She watched as the robed figure moved to her and motioned to the guards. She watched as he was handed a silver plate that contained four thick metal rings and some type of medieval looking device.

This was the slave piercing the Governor had mentioned and it was happening right now in front of the whole crowd. The robed man spoke in a deep guttural voice.

"Hold her." He expressed to the guards.

Araceli was really too exhausted to put up much fight but the fear of being pierced and ringed a slave propelled her limbs to move as much as the restraints would allow. When the men grabbed her by the shoulders and one jerked her black hair straight back behind her she felt helpless in their grasp.

Her eyes were forced to look up into the hot blue sky as she could barely make out the device hanging just above her mouth. She felt cool metal touch the inside of her nose and then fire erupted inside her nostrils. It was blinding and her eyes watered as the pain was gone and then expertly she felt cool metal slide into the hole that it had punctured.

Her hair was released and her head shot forward. She felt metal slap into the top of her upper lip as she tried to look down. They had pierced her septum like an animal, like livestock. She shook her head as the crowd seemed to laugh and cheer at her disbelief in what had happened.

She felt the guards hands move lower bracing her back and each holding up a breast in their grasp. She tried squirming away but it was futile in her current state and their grasp. This time she watched as the wrench like tool was lowered to her left breast. She could see the sharp tips at the end of the piercing device, knowing her tender sensitive breasts would soon feel its bite.

She screamed as the man pressed the tips together inside her left nipple. She watched a small trickle of blood be wiped away as the man slid another ring in place inside her pierced breast. She began crying and pulled her head away knowing her right nipple would soon be matching her left.

She was almost numb to the shock of the sensation as the third slave ring was slid into her body. She felt the strange weight of the rings pull her perky breasts slowly downward as they hung. These weren't the sexy piercings of erotic dancers she'd seen on other planets, rings that would glow or shimmer with expensive gems. These rings were the industrial labeling of a piece of property or meat.

She whimpered as she heard them moving again. "No more..." she begged quietly "please no more..." weekly she pleaded. The men didn't listen as they moved to her hips and one held them spread. Tears streaked her beautiful dirty face as the robed man moved lower. She'd seen slaves with ringed labia or clits and prayed to herself it wouldn't be the latter. The fear of being a sex slave with the possibility of reduced pleasure from a clit ring terrified her.

All she could feel was intense pain emanating from her spread thighs. Only when she felt the metal ring slide between her left labia lip did she know for sure where her last piercing had been placed. She cried as the men all stepped away and let the crowd see the newly pierced slavegirl.

She slumped in her spread bondage as the crowd seemed to cheer and shout obscenities at her.

"Look at the dumb bitch! What would women do with freedom anyway!"

"I can't wait to see her bouncing on some cock. Bet her ass is tight and ripe"

"I wanna chain her nipples together and fuck those perfect udders of hers!"

"Lets gangbang the bitch when we rent her for the hour. She looks like a three hole slut for sure."

She slumped and shuttered listening to them. She glanced down to see her chest covered in a sheet of sweat over the red whip marks the Governor had left her. Her ample breasts sagged slightly on the weight of the rings and no matter how hard she tried to pull her thighs together and hide her throbbing labia piercing the bondage prevented it.

The robed figure returned with a paint brush dipped in a thick black ink. She watched as he drew a triangle and three dots across her left tit. She then felt the same mark drawn on her welt covered ass cheek. Her view locked onto the platform with the same symbol as she tried to deduce how she'd be mounted on it.

The small wooden stool stood beneath a thick wooden frame similar to the one she was bound too. The difference was two chains dangling straight down from its center spaced about a foot apart, each having a sharp hook at its end. It sent shudders through her spine realizing the hooks were at breast height.

A few minutes later when the guards came to get her the pain from the whipping and piercings had subsided a little. She was sure the nanobots had subdued her nerve endings to decrease the pain and was thankful for that one bit of relief. She still tried to squirm and fight as the men unshackled her ankles and wrists. It was again hopeless as her arms were forced behind her and she felt rope being wrapped up her wrists almost to her elbows.

Her shoulders strained in pain as her elbows were pinned nearly together by the coarse rope. She felt them tie off loose ends confining her to the bondage. The pulling of her shoulders back forced her newly pierced tits thrust forward on display. Ropes then pinned her ankles together and repeated the binding wrapping up and down nearly to her knees.

The guards jerked her up and dragged the struggling Captain toward her stool. They forced her up and placed her bare dirty feet on the small stool. She looked at the threatening hooks dangling right above her heaving chest. She watched as the men expertly raised the chain one or two links before stopping. She then felt her hips raised by one guard while the other guided the hooks thought her new nipple piercings. They lowered her until her toes just barely touched the stool and they released her.

She staggered for a moment finding her balance and feeling the stool on her toes while the cruel hooks and chain lifted up her newly pierced breasts. The pain was intense constantly pulling her ringed tits upward as she balanced her toes on the stool. Tears again streaked her face as the torment was too much for her to be stoic.

As she suffered she could see a table set up right in front of her below the stage. Men seemed to be signing up on a sheet to "rent her". She watched as the Governor held in his hand a small piece of wood with the triangle symbol and dots written across it. The holder of which would obviously be her first of many users.

As the hour passed Captain Araceli watched as the women around her were being rented out. Some were taken and fucked right on the stage while others were dragged away into private tents set up nearby. Their bondage was so painful, nearly all of them would beg wantonly to be used so they would be taken down.

Araceli herself felt the words almost leave her lips as she felt her calves start to ache and burn. Any relaxing of them resulted in the painful tug upward of her torments breasts. She knew without the nanobots keeping her strength up her voice would echo with theirs.

Finally an hour of her display had ended and the Governor stepped on stage holding the ticket with her number on it. She squirmed as his guards began unbinding her tied ankles and strained calves. Her strong legs ached almost as much as her nipples adorned with fresh rings pulling upward by the chains.

"You are a strong willed one." Governor Akai said as his clothing fell at his feet. "You've heard your sister slaves begging to be used just to receive a few moments of relief from their punishment but you have remained silent. Were you hoping your silence would avoid this?"

Araceli looked down to see his thick long cock proudly presented and hovering inches from her shaven pussy. She felt the last of the rope binding her ankles slid off and the Governors hands move around to cup her whipped ass cheeks. He lifted her and she realized at his height she would be made to ride him still hooked by her nipples to the cruel frame.

She instinctively wrapped her thighs around him to balance herself and slowly slid downward until his cock pressed to the entrance of her pussy. She looked away, defeated, as his member eased inside with little effort. What made the rape worse was how wet and lubricated her pussy was for him. She couldn't explain how her treatment, punishment and pain was somehow so intensely arousing to her.

She felt his cock slide deeper and fully fill her. The chains hooked to her nipple rings pulled tight as she was fully impaled. He thrust up giving her tits a slight relief only to be jerked back up when she slid down. Araceli cried out in a erotic mixture of intense pleasure and pain as the cruel Governor raped his captive on the stage for all to see.

She squeezed her legs tight around his ass as he used her pussy to get his cock off. Up and down she bounced being used like a ragdoll. She could feel her newly pierced labia rub against his rock hard member over and over.

The Governor wasted little time in reaching his climax. To him she was a slave, worth nothing more than a few moments of pleasure and filling her belly with cum. When he did finish he smiled at the deep pleasured moan that escaped Araceli lips. His grip on her ass lessened as he allowed her feet to slowly move back and find the stool.

He stepped back and watched his cum slide down the inside thighs of the tortured slave as she tried to balance on the stool. He passed the wooden ticket to the next man in line.

The next man unhooked Araceli from the nipple hooks and forced her to the ground. He pushed her bent over the small stool she'd been standing on. The Governor watched as the man roughly began plowing her from behind. Her pierced tits made to bounce and sway bent over the small stool. The man held tight into her wrists still bound behind her as he took his sloppy seconds with her slave cunt.

Araceli felt the man's cock push the Governor's cum deeper and deeper with each thrust. Her tits bounced repeatedly back and forth into the small wooden stool as she took the rough fucking. The one small mercy she took from these brutes was that their cum would be destined to be destroyed by the nanobots coursing through her womb. These monsters would never breed her as they did so many slaves before.

The cock working her pussy seemed to be arousing a deep dark need within her. She tried to suppress it but inside her core she felt the degradation making her wetter, driving her toward an orgasm and beginning to crack the hard exterior she was using to protect her mind with. Something inside her head told her to give in, "let them break you" her own voice seemed to say. She didn't know how much longer she could keep being defiant.

———————-———————-——————

Each day it was a different pose on the stage, the only thing in common was how the bondage always made Araceli's body ache. The other women on the stage were switched out for other offenders and violators of the city's laws but Captain Araceli remained suffering. Every few minutes another man would rent her body and fuck her or make her suck. They seemed to enjoy tossing her around as they did. Then she'd be strung back up in uncomfortable bondage just long enough to want to beg to be taken down then she'd be used by another.

She seemed to attract the city's most sadistic citizens, as repeat visitors seemed to enjoy hurting the defiant Captain. One day her healed nipple rings were locked together by a short chain pressing her ample tits into the perfect position to be tittyfucked in. By the time one citizen request they be unlocked, her face, neck and top of her cleavage were drenched in dried and fresh cum.

On the tenth day, she was dragged out of the tent she'd been used in all night. A cold bucket of water was dumped over her head to clean the filth from her nude body. It was customary in the city for men of status and wealth to use the public sluts first leaving the poor, sick and homeless to use them late into the night and early morning hours.

Captain Araceli had been reduced to a homeless gangbang slave long into the night. Her holes had been nearly endlessly filled by the city's lower class citizens. She was thankful the water washed away their filth and smell before she was led back up onto her platform.

She could see a short chain secured to the wooden floor in front of her station along with a long single chain dangling from the frame. She shuddered as the guard leading her made her squat over the chain, he lifted it and locked it to her pussy ring. She cringed forced to squat while in place as she watched him adjust the longer thin chain from above. He next attached the long chain to her septum ring and then begin to pull upward.

Tears filled her eyes as he stretched her perfectly pinned between the two chains. Her nose raised up forcing her mouth open and her pussy locked to the floor by the other. She didn't know how much longer she could tolerate the torturous positions the men seemed to keep putting her in.

Her hands were left free as some of the men found it entertaining to make her stroke their cocks to hardness before freeing her or order her to play with her displayed body for their entertainment. Araceli had begun following their commands out of a necessity to survive and limit the pain she endured.

The first man of the day ordered her to cum for him as he throat fucked the helpless slave. She complied and managed to rub her clit and feel her body spasm in the pleasure of an orgasm as his cock spilled cum all over her face and forced open mouth.

The next man repeated the process with the alteration of making her play with her tits and cunt as he used her mouth and deposited his cum. Captain Araceli was sweaty, tired and facialized for over an hour before the first customer requested her use in the private tent.

She slumped to the ground laying on the dirty cumstained rug of her tent. She decided to roll on her back and spread her legs wide hoping the customer would take his time with her spread body and save her from the harsh bondage. Each man had at most an hour to use her before she had to return and Araceli prayed he would use the full length.

She was a little stunned when he didn't mount her immediately as all the rest had. She lifted her head up to look more closely at the man through her cumdrunk eyes. She blinked a few times to clear her head as he slowly stepped closer.

Her eyes went wide recognizing the man she'd prayed would be her rescuer. "Owen? Is that you?" She said in near tears. "Have you come to take me back... please, please save me from this fate..." she begged as the strong Admiral dropped to one knee beside her as she rose to meet him.

"My Araceli," his hand ran through her dark black curly hair brushing it behind her ear. "What have they done to you?" He said beginning to look close at the bruises, dried cum and marks on her skin.

For the first time in over a week Araceli felt naked before a man. She tried covering herself as the humiliation of her piercings and thoroughly fucked body displayed. "Take me back. Please... court-martial me, send me to prison, just don't leave me here..." she begged.

"I can't." The words hit her worse than any of the whip marks from her first day. "I've been sent to do one last job."

"What?!?" She stammered. "What possibly could command ask you to do to me?" as the words left her mouth she knew instinctively what his mission was. "You can't!" She pleaded. "I'll be unprotected from the pain and their cum. They wouldn't send you to do it! No!" She cried.