Servus Navis Ch. 01: The Prime Directive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I volunteered. After everything we've been through. After being the one who put you in command. I had to be the one." He said as his hand moved to her nude body. She felt a prick on her thigh were his hand was. She looked down to see the standard issue injection pen the Alliance medical staff used.

"Owen, you fuck..." she said in near tears as she felt a slight ache course through her body.

"In a few seconds your nanobots will be completely shut down. Your body will no longer have any of their protections or abilities. I'm sorry my sweet Araceli." Admiral Walker said withdrawing.

As a new ache passed over her body she realized just how much the nanobots had been limiting her pain. Her pussy and ass ached from the near constant fucking, the rings in her nose, nipples and cunt also seemed to burn anew. She felt a deeper misery as she watched her last hope of rescue turn to leave her tent.

"Stop." She begged "At least use me before you go. You've seen where they will put me when your done. Give me an hour reprieve..." she crawled and grabbed at the bottom of his tunic. She slid a hand up his muscled thighs reaching under his clothing.

"Fuck this useless slave girl one last time before you sentence me to this life." She pleaded the words seeming to make her pussy drip with arousal. "Fuck me like you did so many times in your office or quarters." She slid up as her hands found his cock rapidly hardening.

She pulled back his tunic and quickly descended her lips down his thick shaft. She pressed her nose all the way to his lower stomach to let him feel her throat and the nose ring dangling above her lip. She pulled back sucking deliciously down his shaft.

It was an act she'd done many times before with the slightly older Admiral. It was no secret the two had history. The rumors of her sleeping her way into her captaincy had always been true, but he had known from the beginning what she wanted and he used her just as much as she used his rank.

She enjoyed the taste and musk of his clean cock that had been inside her so many times. It made her pussy throb and soak in her wetness as she envisioned him taking her like all the others had. She had the deep lustful urge for him to fuck her like the whore slave she'd become.

She pulled off his cock and laid back on the floor of the hut. She spread her legs lewdly and used her bare feet to push up her hips slightly offering her ringed slave cunt to him. He dropped to his knees between her legs as his hands grabbed her hips.

"Fuck me hard Sir... use this slave pussy like you always have..." she moaned gyrating her hips. "Remember the time in orbit above Rygen 7... just like that..." she moaned feeling his thick cock wet from her lips rub softly against her pussy and the new metal decorating it.

His cock slid inside her well used pussy with ease due to her wetness. He felt the metal rub erotically back and forth on his member as he began sliding back and forth inside her. "Just like Rygen 7 huh?" He said with a sly smile as his hand snaked up her perky chest to her bare dirty neck.

"Yes... Master... use this slave... like the piece of fuckmeat she is..." her voice echoed feeling his firm grip move to her neck. As he squeezed her neck slowly she remembered how rough she'd begged him to be those long months ago and how they both had enjoyed the perverse pleasure.

As she felt him squeeze on her bare neck her pussy seemed to squeeze in unison on his thick cock. She was broken, at that moment she lost everything. All she'd ever be from this point forward would be a sleeve for men's cock and place to deposit their sperm.

As he roughly began to choke fuck her she gave into the deep seeded lust she'd been trying to keep at bay. She'd been laid bare, pierced, ringed, beaten, fucked and now even the nanobots inside her body were no protection from the men and their cruel desires with her body.

She closed her eyes as his hand squeezed and released letting small amounts of oxygen fill her lungs. She felt her pussy spasm on him as she came hard from the mind fuck she'd been enduring. That orgasm was followed by successive orgasms that caused her to writhe and moan under him.

He kept fucking and used her unprotected pussy with his bare cock. Countless times in the past as the Admiral fucked Araceli he'd fantasized about this moment. Her body unprotected and his bare cock ready to empty and fill her pussy to potentially make her pregnant. A dishonorable act for an Admiral to do to a fellow captain, but there was no honor in this slave, if not bred by him she'd be by another.

Her voice was weak. "Fuuucck mmeeee... jjjjusstt likeee thaaat..." she moaned under him. "Fill mmmm...aaackk" the words cut off as he choked her harder.

She came again, her mind under onslaught by the intense sensations of the rough sex. Her head was dizzy and spinning as she realized he was no longer thrusting but holding deep inside her. She wrapped her legs tight around him pulling him deeper.

For the first time in her life she'd been fucked totally unprotected and it felt like an intense rush and high. She wanted more, she needed it, she knew her body would crave it from now on. She gasped for air as he released and he collapsed on top of her.

They laid there naked for a few moments feeling his body resting and panting on hers. It was likely the last time they would see each other as without the nanobots she'd be at risk of disappearing into the planets female slave population. He rose first and slid out of her, rolling to his side beside her.

"I'm sorry I can't rescue you my love." He said brushing back her black curly matted hair.

"This fate is my fault. I deserve it..." she said surrendering. "I know you, you've been here a while and evaluated what they will do with me." She said looking into his blue eyes and seeing he had.

"What will become of me?" She said taking one hand to stroke his cock wet with their juices.

"Are you sure you want to know?" He replied taking one hand to cup her nearest breast and the other to drift between her wet legs.

"Yes..." she shuddered feeling his fingers rub sensually back and forth across her clit and new labia piercing.

"I met with multiple slave traders asking about merchandise. It seems slaves like you in their thirties are too old to begin use as breeding slaves. That also limits your potential as a producer of milk and they don't pierce milking slaves. You're also too inexperienced as a slave to end up in a brothel pleasuring men for coin. Your original defiance has also cost your price as a personal pleasure slave. This leaves you with only a few options for buyers." He said sliding two fingers into her cumfilled pussy.

She moaned as words she knew were coming came from his lips. "You'll most likely be sold as a labor slave. You'll work on a farm, in a quarry or on a galley slave ship... they will break your body by day and use your body by night... it's usually the fate of slaves your age or ones that have shown a defiant streak." She rocked her hips as he broke the bad news.

"With the nanobots disabled, you'll be unprotected and the men could impregnate you. That might ease your workload or they could always just dispose of you if you displease them." He said solemnly.

She came again on his fingers as he manhandled her pussy and tits. When she was finished she slowly sat up and kissed him deeply on the lips. "Unless you knocked me up first." She whispered into his ear.

He didn't have time to respond as the tent door burst open and a man shouted something Araceli now couldn't understand and jerked her nose ring and lead her back out the tent. Owen followed dressing on his way out watching her led back on stage.

She was rechained and left to suffer a few moments. Without the assistance of the nanobots she felt every sting and pull of the rings in her septum and pussy. Instead of squatting in her defiance her voice sang out in a new language the people couldn't understand.

"Please! Someone use this slave! Use me! Fuck me! I'll suck you! Swallow you! I'm broken! I'm a slave!" Her will was broken and knowing they couldn't understand her words didn't matter. She knew the way in which she begged it would be clear she wanted used and taken off the painful bondage.

Admiral Owen Walker watched as they let her suffer a few minutes before a man took her up on the offer. He felt a pat on his shoulder from a strong man. "I think you fucked the brain out of that one. She's speaking a new language but it's clear what she wants. What did you do to her in there?" Governor Akai said watching Araceli be used by another of his citizens.

"I put her where she belongs." Was the Admiral's reply. He turned and looked back. He could see a tear run down Araceli's eye as she had obviously seen the two men talking. He wondered if it was the last time he'd see the former captain.

———————-———————-——————

Six Weeks Later

"Crew of the Servus Navis. It is with regret that I inform you we have classified your former Captain Araceli Sanchez as KIA. My weeks long investigation into her 'off the books' activity and repeated visitation to the planet's surface has shown no signs of her. It appears her nanobots have either malfunctioned or been shut off as her global positioning has been unavailable for weeks." Admiral said to a docking bay filled with over a dozen of the research ships crew.

"I knew Araceli very close. I was the commander who promoted her and gave her this command. I feel responsible for her fate and for that I'm sorry." He said stoically. "We will hold a memorial service in an hour to celebrate her life and after which this vessel will be reassigned a new research mission far from here in a safer region under the leadership of your Interim Captain Lisa Carter." He nodded in the direction of Araceli's first mate and replacement. "Crew dismissed." He commanded as the all female crew began comforting each other with the official loss of their beloved captain.

Captain Lisa Carter made her way to the Admiral. "Sir, I must confess. I feel responsible for Captain Sanchez fate. I knew what she was doing on the planet's surface and didn't try to stop her." She said weakly leaning into the Admiral's shoulder as she began crying.

"You weren't the only one." He said sliding his arms around the young female captain. "All of us played our part but she was ultimately responsible for her actions. She knew the risks."

The Admiral held the new captain in a comforting hug while his mind drifted off to where Araceli might be on the planet below them. He knew for a fact she'd survived the slave branding and auction. He had kept tabs with his investigation on where she was and her final fate.

Once he retired to his quarters, he pulled up a drone satellite he'd ordered placed above the region Araceli was enslaved. A few clicks on his screen he located the boat he had the satellite track for over a month.

The view screen zoomed in and in until the women on deck could be seen. He knew each woman chained to an oar typically rowed for upwards of 16 hours a day. His view screen locked onto a woman eleven rows back on the starboard side of the galley ship.

The Admiral watched as she pulled back on her assigned oar. He could see clearly branded into her left breast the symbol for "slave" followed by what he had learned was symbols for "galley 5-11", the ship and seat she was assigned too. He remembered hearing her voice scream weeks ago as the hot iron marked her tit and ass cheek. The branding had followed a rather public auction where the ship owner had purchased her at discount.

The Admiral closed the screen and turned off the lights to his cabin. It was only a few minutes more and a quiet knock at his door let Captain Carter in. She slid under his sheets as she replaced Araceli in more than one way.

———————-———————-——————

The cruel voice of the ships whipmaster rang out urging the slaves to row harder, it was followed by the crack of his long leather bullwhip on the backs of two groaning slaves. Araceli had slowly begun to learn some of the words the men constantly shouted at her and what to reply to get what she needed.

Araceli gripped her sea soaked hands on the wooden handle of the oar and pulled with her might as the drum behind her pounded. She felt the resistance of the ocean water as she strained, her feet planted on a flat board below the woman in front of her. As she pulled she grimaced as two spiked balls that hung from her nipple rings pricked into the skin of her underboob. The pain was quickly forgotten as she felt the thick wooden dildos in her ass and cunt grind on the seat she was chained too. She pushed up and felt her pussy ring pull tight leashed to the same seat.

Each stroke of the oar was repeated agony, each drum beat sent her gasping for air. She looked down at her wet body drenched from rain and waves crashing against the side of the boat. The hot sun had turned her already dark skin a deep shade of nut brown. Her back was cut and broken from some of the more severe whip lashes.

Soon the drum beat slowed allowing the slaves a much needed rest. Araceli watched as the ship's Captain walked by her seat toward the back of the ship. She remembered for a moment what command had felt like, navigating, delegating, punishing and instructing. Of course to this crew she was little more than a means of propulsion and sleeve to fill with cock.

The Captain passed by her again and her voice begged wantonly. "Haba dee oooft laaa" she said opening her mouth to cement her plea to suck the man's cock. The cruel man smiled and slid down his pants and offered his limp member.

In moments former Captain Araceli's head bobbed up and down on the galley ship's captain as the rest of the crew watched. She was working hard to make the man cum and feed her his load, partly due to hunger and partly to gain his favor. She didn't enjoy nights spent chained in the belly of the ship with the other slaves. She'd trade it instantly for a night on deck gangbanged by crew and passengers.

She had a long term goal in mind as well. She had never received her period after the nanobots had been shut down. Six weeks without it spelled dread for the galley slave. She'd heard stories of slaves being tossed overboard or worse if there were too many pregnant galley slaves. The ship already had two heavily pregnant galley slaves that scrubbed decks, cooked meals and serviced crew during rowing hours.

As she felt the Captain explode his cum deep into her mouth she ran a bare hand over her naked stomach. She made a promise she'd not be one of the unlucky ones. She'd survive this and serve her masters well.

The satisfied Captain said something Araceli barely understood as "Bring her to me tonight." to the Whipmaster standing behind him. His whip cracked and the drum began again. Araceli pulled again at her oar slightly smiling knowing she'd not be in the belly of the ship tonight and each night would make her body harder and harder to toss overboard when she started showing.