Session Two with Slave Layla

Story Info
This was my second experience.
3.1k words
2.82
12.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slave Layla waited for me on her hands and knees, poised expectantly on the floor in her tight black skirt, black bra and suspenders with the sort of stockings that I really loved. She is a naturally sensual woman, with long hair and the sort of smile that provokes both the best and worst impulses in me.

This was my second visit, the first one where I had taken my first few tentative steps as a Master was extraordinary and was something that would forever remain etched in my memory. There's something about whipping a woman who is writhing in pain/pleasure while she is chained to the wall that is something you never forget.

I had just had a shower so I felt clean and refreshed from the drama of my mundane job. I was dressed in the gear that had over the years developed a fetish association for me. I had my Taipan boots on, rugged boots used by law enforcement, with sixteen eyelets and a side zip that I had polished to a mirror finish. I was also wearing a towel wrapped tightly around my waist with a t-shirt that I'd just purchased which had an x-ray image of a loaded 9 millimetre handgun, something that reflected my mood - loaded and ready to go.

I pulled over the stark metal chair and placed a towel over my knees and told Layla to come over to me. She moved across and I told her to put her her head down across my lap. I caressed her neck, shoulders and back. She was very tense, I could feel the tension radiating from a place just underneath her right shoulder blade. Using my thumbs I massaged the tension out of her shoulders and she slowly relaxed, soft and pliant under my hands.

I ran my fingers through her hair, massaging her scalp and shoulders in silence for several minutes and for each minute that passed, I could feel her tension drain out of her and my own sexual tension mount, held in check by my iron will. This is no cliché, domination for me involves controlling my own urges and experiences as much as the slave's. This creates an incredible tension which is both creative and sexual. I have found this to be a state of being that I really come alive.

In my vanilla world, this has involved leaving women panting, on the edge of orgasm, begging me to fuck them after their third or fourth orgasm and despite my rock hard cock and screaming desire, I have said "No" and watched them come again with my cock in their mouth. All of their concerns and inhibitions gone, just coming with their lips and tongue around my throbbing cock and their eyes looking at me as they are lost in the pulsing throes of orgasm.

It's only then that I fuck them, fuck them hard and fast while they scream in ecstatic fulfilment with their legs wrapped around my ass and their fingernails drawing blood from my back.

I was thinking of this as I held Layla's head in my hands and caressed the beautiful skin along her neck. I said "I want you to know that I remember your protocols, that there is to be no penetration or oral and that I respect your professionalism". Layla said "Thank you Master". I told her that during this session I would be working on her ass, paying special attention to it and making sure that it received the right punishment for her behaviour. I asked her if she brought her vibrator and she said "Yes Master" and I told her that I would be leaving that to her to use as I would be busy with other things, but only if she did well.. She smiled and said "Yes Master" with a bit of a wriggle in her hips.

I told her to stand up and told her to bring me the wrist shackles, the flogger and something that hits harder than a flogger as I worked my way up towards giving her a real workout. She brought over the items and I put the shackles around her wrists, then I picked up the flogger and had a close look at it. It was done very nicely with a red leather handle and I looked at the new implement. This was shaped like a ping pong paddle but it was black leather on one side and a black fur covering on the other. I told Layla to explain to me why this was the case and she told me that it was to punish on one side and the furry side was to provide pleasure due to the furry texture feeling nice on the skin.

I brought her over to a suspended shackling point in the middle of the dungeon. This was excellent as it consisted of a piece of heavy wood with two caribiners to hook the wrist shackles into. This wood was in turn suspended from a pulley from the ceiling. I tied her there and took a few steps away to consider the visual aesthetic of the situation. Layla's skin glowed with an inner fire and the tight black sheath skirt and bra ensemble that she wore complimented her figure.

Once I had finished tying her I told her that I would begin with the flogger and I stuck the leather clad bench, creating a very loud noise of leather hitting leather. This made Layla squeal in a very feminine fashion, jumping up about half a foot in her restraints. I started flogging her along her ass, lightly along her thighs, reaching around to cup her left breast through the black fabric of her bra. This felt extremely sensual. Layla responded with a low moan as I came up behind her and cupped both her breasts as I pressed up behind her, heeling their hot heavy weight in my hands.

I reached up into her thick mane of hair and grasped at the roots of her hair, pulling it into a tight pony tail and pulling on her hair, forcing her to arc her back, forcing her neck backwards so I could run my tongue over her ear and down along her neck. Layla moaned, she had not been expecting this and I could feel her body reacting like the finely tuned instrument that it was. I felt like a formula one racing driver taking his car through the first corner, this was fun and I felt completely alive.

I began spanking Layla. Spanking was something that I had earlier only ever done in jest. This was not one of those parting shots on a butt cheek, this was a slow methodical spanking. I told Layla to tell me how she should be spanked while I had my fistful of her hair, letting her know that I was in control. She told me that you should avoid hitting the same place twice and you should slowly build the spanking up in pace, to allow the body to get used to the pain and to allow the endorphin rush to kick in as you build up your pace.

I continued spanking her, working my way around her ass and thighs, through across one of her perfect

ass cheeks through to another one. Each time I smacked her ass I got a squeal, that slowly changed in pitch, from the realm of a surprised grunt to a guttural moans as the pace and weight of my palms striking her tender flesh quickened to a faster tempo. I told Layla how I used to play percussion in my youth as I continued faster and faster. "I can tell Master" Layla said with a smile as she pushed back against me as I spanked that exquisite ass.

I stopped spanking her and once again reached around from behind to hold those magnificent breasts in my hand. I squeezed them and felt Layla moan as she fitted her body against mine, pushing back with that incredible ass that just felt so good to handle. As she was hooked to the beam suspended from the ceiling, her hands and arms were upraised, making it easy to unhook her bra and pull it roughly down over her breasts, exposing the creamy white flesh and brown curve of her nipples, making them stand proudly erect under the ministrations of my hands.

I walked around her and grasped the skin around her nipples with both hands, tightly squeezing just behind the nipple and bringing it up to my lips so I could run my tongue along each of these nipples, bringing gasps from Layla's lips as she hung there, responding so well to my caresses.

I was slowly becoming attuned to Layla's body and I noticed that her nipples were very sensitive, almost oversensitive. I told Layla to tell me why her nipples were so sensitive. Her reply was a very distracted "I don't know Master". She was distracted because as I was asking her I had pulled each nipple taut, gripping them tightly behind each nipple, replicating the effect of a nipple clamp with my fingers. Then I licked her nipples again while holding them tightly, except this time sucking hard on the one on the right and using my teeth somewhat on the left one. This staggered Layla and I ran my hands down over the curves of her breasts, down over her hips and down along the inside of her thighs.

I leaned forward and while I was running my hands across her inner thighs I told her that I wouldn't be using the nipple clamps today, but that I would be pursuing other interests in this session.

I unhooked her from the overhead shackles and told her to take off her tight black skirt and suspenders off and to go and bend over the bright red leather bench that ran across the wall of the dungeon. She knelt over the bench and I could see her gently hanging breasts lie flat against the leather as her incredible ass was bent in a perfect posture, her black lace panties stretched taut across her beautiful skin. It looked so good I almost felt dizzy from all of the blood rushing down into my cock.

I started to hit her with the paddle, moving through the same rhythm as before. Watching as my arm would raise and then swing forwards with the paddle as it hit that exquisite creamy flesh, watching the kinetic impact of my blow be absorbed into the taut musculature of Layla's legs and ass and hear her moans and grunts as each stroke hit her again and again. This was such an amazing feeling, seeing her body react in ways completely under my control. I felt ten feet tall and superhuman. This was what I am about and this is what I like to do.

"Get up on the bench with your vibrator" I said as Layla straightened and leapt across the room to grab her vibrator and some lubricant. She climbed up on the bench and asked "What do you want me to do Master?" she asked. I want you to run your vibrator along the skin of your thighs and along your pussy without sliding it inside you" I said.

I watched her as she did as she was told to do. She had the vibrator in her right hand running it up and down her thighs and along the outside of her pussy while I stood at the head of the restraint bench. Layla's head was resting against my chest as she caressed herself while I toyed with her breasts. "Please Master, I want to put it inside" she said. "Why" I asked her while I pulled her nipples taut, "Because I want to come Master!" she replied. I leant forward with my hot breath against her ear and neck and said "Then do so slave". She hurriedly grabbed for the small bottle of water based lubricant and squirted some on the end of her vibrator and then quickly slid it inside of herself. I could see and feel her tense up at this and as she reached forward to turn the vibrators speed and intensity up, I could see the ripples of pleasure make their way across her stomach as the secondary head of the vibrator was pushed up against her clit. She slid the vibrator in and out and then in again while I caressed her breasts and stomach, then she said "Master, I'm going to come, please Master, can I come? Please!"

I told her "Come Slave!" and she began, her hips bucking upwards in short sharp jerks, her stomach muscles clenching and pulling, clenching and pulling at the vibrator. She started grunting in short guttural breaths "Oh, Oh, Oh" as each wave of sensation spread through her body. She stopped then and I thought she was finished but if anything the muscular tension throughout her body became even stronger! Then she let go with everything, crying out as she came again in a long sharp burst of pure pleasure.

I stood at the end of the restraint bench drawing all of this sexual energy into my body as I watched the extraordinary spectacle Layla's amazing body was providing me. I could see her stomach muscles clenching and moving in rhythm with the flow of her orgasm, her thighs trembling as her whole body shuddered. Her head was pulled forward as the ground the second head of her vibrator into her clit sending another spasm waving through her body while my hands pulled her breasts forward and upwards, the added tension through her nipples making her body shake.

I told slave Layla to take her vibrator out and to continue to lay flat on the leather bench. I told her to breath deeply and evenly and to let all of the tension in her body drain out and to just lay there and breathe. As she did this I kept one hand against her forehead maintaining that physical connection while I watched her settle down from the sexual peak. I could feel all of her sexual energy grounding itself down through me, all along my body and down through the floor through my feet and it was a glorious feeling. I had led my slave along the path I had chosen, exhibiting my domination of her and rewarding her with an orgasm that had left her lying there totally relaxed and at peace, all by my hand.

It was a very powerful feeling.

I let go and walked several feel away where I sat down in the chair and watched her for a few minutes. Then I told her to get up and to come over to where I was sitting. She sat up initially and then had to catch herself for a moment as she got all dizzy. "I'm sorry Master, that was such a powerful orgasm that I'm feeling a bit dizzy, just give me a moment". I told her to take her time as I meant to have her grateful and eager to please when she provided my own release.

She came over to where I sat and I told her to get ready to provide my sexual release and she walked over to the rack of equipment and put on her surgical gloves and brought over her lubricant. I found the gloves which were part of the safety elements of this play to be a unique turn on in themselves, not in a medical fetish sense but just that it meant that I could completely relax as I was in the hands (no pub intended) of a professional.

I sat there in the chair as slave Layla started running her hands up and down my throbbing cock, cupping my tight balls in one hand while stroking the shaft of my cock with the other. I watched her do this, occasionally she would lick her lipstick covered lips and lean forward to blow a stream of cool air across the head of my cock.

There's a feeling of intimacy that you cannot escape when a woman has you quite literally by the balls.

The same connection I felt while I was holding slave Layla while she came earlier in the session. It's the same connection that I would feel while climbing a sheer rock face in the aussie bush, that feeling of trust when you're doing something extreme and out of the ordinary. A feeling where the risks you take are balanced against the knowledge and skill of the person who in both the rock climbing and BDSM scenarios holds your life "at the other end of the rope".

Layla continued stroking my cock which by now had become so rock hard that it felt like it was going to explode. The way slave Layla would stoke my cock while looking deep into my eyes was like living electricity being pumped into me.

As she stroked my cock she told me that while she had her vibrator inside her, she had fantasised about being fucked while being bent over the leather bench, with her hair pulled back so she could watch whoever was fucking her in the mirror at the same time. She had such a sexy smile on her face as she told me this, the sort of sensual smile that only a woman in full control of her sexuality can give you, a look that says that they have fond memories of your cock and want more of it. It was enough to send me over the edge.

"Look me in the eyes while I come" I said and she started stoking me faster and faster. I locked eyes with her and we connected on such a visceral level it was extraordinary, I could see her pupils expand as we gazed into each others eyes as my orgasm rocked my body, come exploding out of my cock as she kept stroking me fiercely, electric spasm after electric spasm igniting my body as I shook in the throes of one of my most memorable orgasms ever. Slave Layla kept me there right in the middle of it as she milked ever last drop of come out of my cock until I started laughing at the sheer delight of being alive.

"That was fucking unbelievable" I said, laughing out loud. Slave Layla smiled coyly and said "Thank you Master" as she cleaned the come and lubricant off my still throbbing cock.

I sat there and just laughed. Laughed at the fact that I had a female goddess slave on her knees in front of me in a professional dungeon and there I was, Master (for the hour) of all I surveyed. Life doesn't get any better than this!