Session with Fiona

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CBTPete
CBTPete
76 Followers

"There now they should be even!"

"Yes...."I coughed.."very"

"There there pete, I barely felt those two hits...let me take a feel of your testicles!"

I rolled over on the floor..still unable to get to my knees...and she reached down and took hold of them...softly at first...and then

WHAM!!

Another Mallet hit landed on the two of them!! and Once more I was curled up in a ball....Laughing and coughing...I guess it was a good thing I had not eaten lunch before coming to this session...I would have lost it right then and there...

She reached between my legs and took hold of my balls...

"MY they are hot! and SO Large!" She sighed a moment later I felt them begin to twist...this time she began slowly increasing the pressure evenly over the span of several moments....soon I was on my back my balls in her vice like hands being mashed into hamburger again...the sustained pain waives filling my body...every pour of my testicles screaming out in pain...

Once more I found myself unable to speak as she shattered through my pain limits spiking me into sub space...I could feel the endorphin release as I hit the plateau...Then I soared past it..

"Red! Oh Please! Stop!!" I cried out...

Her grip released...as I returned to a fetal position.

"You know, Pete, you are easy to break...I'll bet I could make you beg me to suck cock?"

"Yes, my Darling Fiona, I know you can.." I replied...

"Lets move on to ball kicking?" I suggested changing the subject...

"Yes! Lets! Get up!"

I got up off the floor and stood before her, legs spread.

The first kick landed...and then a second...a third...and I was back on the floor...the last one being a solid hit crashing into my bruised testicles.

"Oh that is fun!" She cooed.."Get those balls back up here!"

I struggled to my feet and two or three kicks later was back on the floor.

She hopped up onto the table, and ordered me to my feet before her. I leaned forward a bit to place my "presented" testicles into more of a vertical line to the floor, this way her foot could not more easily aim straight up and connect with them.

She needed no time to target them with her foot...She landed three perfect solid strong kicks each one sending me to the floor for longer and longer periods...She hopped off the table, and pried my hands from cradling my aching testicles and took them into her hands...with an evil/sadistic/erotic gleam in her eye, she gripped them with her muscled hands sending me writhing on the floor, I could barely breathe and yet I refused to code...she twisted my aching testicles and dug her thumbs into my swollen meat spiking the pain through the roof

"I Give!!" I finally cried out.

"Good, she answered, not letting up her grip...

"Please God! Red! RED!!!"

"Just wanted to make sure you really coded!" She laughed relaxing her grip.

As the pain waives flowed their course throughout my body she softly held my swollen balls...and stoked them...then without warning she clapped her hands about my balls sending another spike of pain through me...I was unable to breath or cry out in pain...as she pulled her hands apart again and clapped them again harder...the pains shot through my shoulders as I involuntarily lurched...my stomach muscles as hard as rock, the pain waives bunched up and caught in them...

"Wait! Stop!" I coughed

"What;s the matter Pete?" does that hurt?

Coughing I answered her.."YES! Oh God YES! Please...a Moment..." I moaned finally taking back the control of my muscles forcing them to relax and release the pain....

A moment later her hands tightened again...with a violent twist...This time her beautiful gaze was straight into my eyes...she gauged her strength to ramp up my pains to the very edge of of my endurance...and held fast....I was on my back...my legs on either side of her..my ass up against her knees...my balls slightly lifting my ass airborne as her vice like grip crushed the life from my testicles....

I was covered in sweat, pain filling my body...endorphins flowing freely I regained my breathing...and focused on relaxing...she alternated the strength of her grip spiking me beyond my endurance...then slacking it back controllable...her thumbs digging deeply into the meat of my testicles...I really have no idea how long she continued this...it seemed like 5 or 10 minuets spiking me every 10 seconds or so each time holding me longer beyond my endurance...before letting me gain control again...she knew I would not code easily...finally...I can only assume upon a endorphin rush...

"Is that all you got?" I coughed...The challenge made...gauntlet thrown down before her....

The flash of her eyes SO Fucking erotic, an smile spreading across her face...it was in slow motion that I watched her...she adjusted her grip twisting my testicles another 90 degrees she bore down easily tripling the pains....

I tried to code...but no air escaped my lungs...my body tensed...the pain waives bunched up spiking beyond imagination....

"Please..." whispered forcing air from my lungs to be heard, "you win...."

She laughed and released my testicles from her vice like grip, and hopped back up onto the table...as I curled into a ball on the floor.

A few moments later I was back before her for another round of kicking...She laid me out over and over and over again...I had been utterly broken...my balls now lumpy and ball sack mushy the slightest tap unbelievable pain...

Finally She looked at me on the floor, sigh those eyes! "Go and take a shower, my surprise should be here in a few moments!"

I Got up and took a shower..washing the sweat from my body...just washing my testicles was painful..and Man were they swollen! They were easily 30% larger than when I walked through the door, and just dangling there ached....

As I got out of the shower, she chained me to the way (the one you see in the photos), and with some plastic wrap, secure my mouth making me unable to talk...

"Now be absolutely quite!" She ordered, placing my clothes, from the other room into the dungeon.

A moment or two later, a knock was heard at the door.

I could hear talking...and then the door handle moved..In walked Fiona, and behind her a man...

"Pete, this I Tammy he is into humiliation...He is here to suck your cock!"

"Tammy take a feel of Pete's balls...notice something?"

He reached out and grabbed my balls....pain shot through me.

"Oh my they are swollen!"

"Yes, now squeeze them..." She ordered.

His hand clinched, and a spike of pain shot through me....

"That's good, now kneel!" She commanded.."and suck! I will give you some inspiration, Pete" She took hold of my balls and twisted them, sending a constant waive of pain throughout my body as his mouth sucked my still rather limp cock...

"This will be Pete's second only blow job!" She teased me, having admitted this to her earlier.

As she mauled my aching testicles with her vice like grip, his mouth sucked my, it took a while, but God it felt good...the pain in my testicles...his mouth on my cock...Finally I erupted...but his sucking did not stop there...it kept on, as did her grip...my over sensitive cock and aching testicles took this for another 4 or 5 minutes...finally he backed off...and she released me.

I hung like a wet wash rag on the wall...completely drained of energy...As Fiona stood directly in front of me...

"You do know the price of being unchained from that wall, right Pete?" She said with that same sadistic gleam in her eyes...

She was serious! I thought to myself. "Oh God!" I sighed.

"No I don't think God has much to do with it! It was an Email from you!" She laughed at me..."If you want to go back to work...you'll have to lick his cock!"

She began untying me, as Tammy stroked his growing cock before me.

"On your knees, Pete"

I fell to my knees...his cock inches from my face, precum oozing out.

"Do it! You know you want to!" Fiona commanded.

I reached out my tongue and licked the precum from his cock...

"Now that wasn't so bad! Was it?" she teased me "now give it a suck!"

I opened my mouth, and pushed myself forward, taking his cock easily 3 to 4 inches into my mouth, two or three times...then withdrew. I realized that after my sexual energy is totally spent the idea of sucking someone's cock has a Whole different meaning than before one has be drained of sexual energy!

It dawned on me, that she had not only tested my limits...and pushed them greatly -- even from their previous levels of play -- but she had fulfilled a long standing fantasy, having picked up BOTH gauntlets and fantasies of mine from our emails and made them a reality to me..

As a recap, today is Monday almost a full week since the session, as I finish this mini-novel of our session together, the bruising of my balls has finally faded away (Later Saturday) and swelling is largely gone, although I suspect my balls have once again grown in size, the ache has diminished...though still lingering in various places...My arousal level is beginning to mount again...as is my need for pain...

If you want to see the photo's mentioned here...www.dommefiona.com they are linked into the "services" page under Testicle Stretching and CBT/Ball Busting...

CBTPete
CBTPete
76 Followers
12