Set Up By The Boss

Story Info
Sexy sales rep. is dealt with.
2.6k words
4.09
153.9k
17
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,482 Followers

Samantha Hunt heard the thump, thump, thump dimly as if she was hearing underwater. She groggily shook her head to try and clear the fog that seemed to envelop it but immediately regretted that as her head throbbed in pain from the movement. She struggled to recall where she was and even what day it was and...oh god! Her head hurt. She managed to lift her arm and touch the body on her right and spoke.

"Craig, answer the door."

He grunted and before anything else could happen a key was fitted into the door and it slammed open and three people burst in creating a noisy confusion.

Samantha sat up even though it hurt her head badly and used the sheet to preserve her modesty as she was confronted by a very angry middle aged man and woman shouting about their "boys" while someone, the hotel manager she guessed, tried to placate them as they shouted and pointed at her.

It was all so surreal for Samantha , as if she was viewing things from outwith her body, as the sexy blonde Sales Rep. started to take in her surroundings. They were all in a dimly lit hotel room that all of a sudden lightened up when the man ripped the curtains open to let in the sunlight. Samantha was blinded and blinked away and it was only then that she noticed the sleeping body on her left. Which was strange because - shit! It wasn't Craig ( how could it be he was at home wasn't he?) - then who? Then the guy on her right stirred and sat up dragging the duvet cover with him revealing all - a naked blonde between two teenage boys who could only be.....

"They're only fifteen you slut," (they weren't however, both were over eighteen but had such youthful looks) screamed their apparent mother and slapped Samantha hard across her stunned face, her husband and the hotel manager desperately trying to hold her back. Which was when the manager noticed the lines of white powder and straws on the dressing table. Coke! Samantha was quickly realising she was in a world of trouble here.

* * * * * *

"I was out with the other female reps, Kate, Vanessa and Mary. We went to some clubs, had a few drinks and that's all I can remember. I swear!," she pleaded to the Detective who had collected her in handcuffs from the hotel earlier.

Her one phonecall had been to Maxwell Ferguson, Managing Director of the firm she worked for. In general they hated each other and had clashed a number of times but Sam had always been such a good sales woman that she had never fallen foul of his famously short and vindictive temper. He had told her to sit tight and he'd send his lawyer to bail her out, but as she sat there in the interview room she thought how bad this looked. When the boys had awoken to all the noise they had confessed to their parents straight away how 'this lady' had offered them fun back in her room. They had gone along and how she had given them cocaine and got them to snort it before they had all stripped off and had just about every type of sex imaginable. She had sat there frozen on the bed as the boys told this story to their increasingly irate parents and listened as the hotel manager called the police.

She had managed to put on a tight white blouse and mini-skirt before being taken away by the cops, dried cum still in her hair.

Once the lawyer arrived , she was led to a holding cell while the lawyer and cop talked. It wasn't long before the lawyer came and collected her and led her out into his limo. In the back he was brief and to the point.

" Listen Mrs. Hunt, Maxwell has had to pull some major stings to get you even bailed. You are in some deep, deep shit right now."

With that warning he dropped her back at the company headquarters and on shaky legs she made her way up to Maxwell's office for a meeting she wasn't looking forward to at all. Ferguson's company was easily the biggest in the town and no doubt he had a big pull on many of the officials there. He was rumoured to have used unscrupulous methods to make them do what he wanted and it was this thought that gave Sam some hope of covering this up, she knew how black it looked. Little did she realise that the lawyer was on his way back to the station with payment for the cops and the acting 'family'.

Maxwell's secretary ushered her immediately into his office and she nervously entered to find him, and his son and daughter, Anthony and Saskia, sitting by his desk waiting for her.

"Well Samantha," boomed Maxwell as he got to his feet, he was an intimidating man. He worked out regularly and you would be hard pressed to come across a more impressive physical specimen of a man at 56 years old. He was greying at the temples and had cold , black eyes that were boring into the petite blonde.

"You've really fucked up this time haven't you. No, don't answer me, just sit down there and listen 'cos I'm livid right now."

Samantha took the hard chair offered and sat listening to her boss go on a wild, loud rant.

"I've had to pull some serious strings just to get you out today so the press don't get hold of this. I want you to know I did that not for you but for the company. We don't need the publicity that comes with us employing some fucking dumb slut that gives hard drugs to minors then fucks them. I mean we're supposed to be a family business."

He looked to his son and daughter for agreement and they vigorously nodded. Both took after their father visually with tall, broad physiques below very attractive faces, with the same dark eyes and dark brown hair. Anthony's short and Saskia's long and permed.

"You will likely do time for this Samantha, I can't see any other result and as for what Craig will do - well he's not noted for being forgiving is he?"

A tear flowed out of Samantha's eye and made it's way down her cheek as Maxwell brought all this up. Her husband was indeed something of a hothead and had created a scene at the company Christmas dance just last year when Sam had chatted with another guy.

"You can cut that out right now, I have no sympathy for you but I do need to protect the company so I am going to clear this mess up, whether I save your ass or not depends on what you do between now and when you leave this office."

Samantha looked up, desperate to grasp at any opportunity for salvation.

"How can you clear this up?"

"You'd be amazed what money can buy. It can buy silence, it can buy people, if you have enough it can buy anything. Everybody's got a price - even the police. - even irate parents. So what's it to be Samantha? Do I save just the my, our, reputation here? Or do I save you as well?."

In her New York accent Samantha Hunt said.

"Oh please Mr. Ferguson I'll do anything to get out of this. Please do what you can to save me this. Please!"

In an instant Maxwell got up and came in front of his huge desk, leaning back on it he looked Samantha in the eye and calmed said.

" I'll consider it if you get on your knees and take out my dick and blow me right here, right now."

Samantha was stunned and didn't react just looking from Maxwell to Anthony to Saskia, she was amazed to see both kids looking on waiting for her to obey. No way would she do this, the guy was a nasty creep most of the time and his smarmy kids were as bad. If the money hadn't been so good she would have left ages ago. She had been in some arguments with Maxwell recently and the thought of giving him a blow job was right at the top of things she never wanted to do.

"What? You-You can't be serious. No-I-no..."

"Fine. Then get the hell out of here, I'll instruct my lawyer to extricate all mention of the company but to leave you to deal with the charges yourself. Now get out of here!"

Samantha's mind raced, she didn't know what to do or think and almost without thinking she sank submissively to her knees before her boss and made to reach for his trouser belt. Maxwell reached down and slapped her hand away, then looking menacingly down at her grimly told her.

"What are you doing you stupid cunt! You said no. Too late. Your chance has passed," he then undid his belt himself and let his trousers and briefs fall to his ankles and turned around, thrusting his hairy ass out.

" If you want me to save you now you're gonna have to lick my arsehole."

My god he was enjoying this. This uppity little bitch had been a thorn in his side for so long now and he knew that she was very capable of suing him if he got rid of her. But this was so much better, he loved that he was going to degrade her like this to gain her freedom. Oh if she only knew the truth...

Samantha knelt there for a second before dipping her head forward and extending her tongue and tentatively licking Maxwell's ass cheeks as he pushed back onto her face. He barked orders for Samantha to dig her tongue deeper and to her shame she did until she was lapping at his asshole. Meanwhile Anthony had got up and was fitting a studded collar around her neck and attaching a leash to it while Saskia was busily stripping Samantha of the shirt and skirt she wore. She gave her boss a rim job for a full fifteen minutes like this until he began grunting and pulled away from her turned around and in a swift movement thrust his cock into Sam's surprised mouth and shoved it as deep as he could until his bollocks scrapped against her teeth and shot a huge load of cum into her choking throat.

After dumping a large load, Maxwell pulled his shrinking cock from Samantha's mouth and humiliatingly slapped the messy member all over her face as he towered over her. He stepped aside and instantly Saskia grabbed the leash and dragged Samantha forward until she was over the desk her ass in the air. Saskia crouched down so she could sneer evilly into Samantha's face and Anthony dropped his trousers and without much preamble inserted his cock into Samantha's pussy and began fucking her doggy-style. As he pounded his 8" dick hard into her he grabbed a hold of Samantha's long mane of blonde hair and pulled hard back, causing her to arch her back. Anthony also slapped her ass as he fucked her. Saskia got up onto the table and knelt in front of the struggling babe and slapped her face hard, pulled at her big tits, spat on her and taunted her rival by shouting.

"Come on you cunt , take it all, what's wrong? You're a sex maniac, a prick teaser from all I've seen and heard, I thought you'd love this treatment."

Saskia's viciousness could be explained by the fact that indeed Sam did have quite the reputation around the office and she was considerably better looking than the bosses daughter. But mostly her actions were because she was her fathers daughter and enjoyed having power over others and abusing it. She couldn't wait until he retired and she could take over.

Anthony began to grunt hard and withdrew his cock and neatly ejaculated into the ashtray that Saskia held out for him. She then took great pleasure in tugging the leash again so Samantha was pulled further forward and emptying the cum from the ashtray into Samantha's gasping mouth until it dribbled down her chin.

"Come on bitch! You've serviced the men now you can see if you can satisfy the most dominant female in the company," said Saskia as she began ripping off her own clothes and within seconds sat on her father's desk naked, her legs spread to show her neatly trimmed pussy and pulling Samantha's head nearer with the leash.

By now Samantha was in such as daze from all the events of the day that she just did what she was directed to do without thinking much and instinctively curled out her tongue and, as the perverted father and son watched on, began to lick Saskia's pussy.

The highly sexed Saskia loved nothing more than getting good oral sex, whether from a male or female, and forcing someone she hated with a passion to do it turned her on even more and it wasn't long before she climaxed noisily with her legs wrapped around Sam's head. Saskia released her legs and let Samantha slump to the carpet exhausted while the three Ferguson's recovered their energy - they weren't finished yet!

Samantha was ordered to masturbate Maxwell and Anthony's dicks in each hand while Saskia strapped on a huge dildo which, she explained was moulded from the a mythical statue in the town's own huge penis - it was about 14" long and 4" in width. Samantha whimpered pathetically as Saskia bounced it off each of her ass cheeks before plunging it right up Samantha's large pussy. As large as her pussy was the dildo stretched it even further as it ploughed relentlessly inside and Saskia soon worked up an impressive rhythm where each of her thrusts was met by a squeal from Samantha. It was too much for her and she began to fade out of consciousness, but there was to be no escape there as first Maxwell, then Anthony rammed their once again erect cocks into her moaning mouth. Now not only were her pussy lips stretched, so were her mouth lips!

She couldn't put up with this treatment for much longer but she didn't have to as father and son soon came to orgasm and withdrew their cocks to spray heavy, sticky, white loads all over her face, while Saskia relented her rhythm enough that the tip of the dildo no longer rammed into Samantha's pussy wall so hard. However, Saskia was doing this for a reason as she unhooked the plastic cock and left it jammed up Samantha's pussy and strapped on a much smaller dildo behind her victim's back. This dildo may have been smaller but was infinitely more intense as it's length was covered in tiny sticking out plastic bumps!

Smiling, like the vicious little bitch she was, Saskia reached forward held tightly onto Samantha's wrists behind her back and without warning plunged the small dildo up and fully into Samantha's arsehole. Samantha squealed at this new perversion but it got worse as Saskia started to pump the dildo backwards and forwards in Samantha's anus, sending th uneven bumps along her tight ass.

When eventually Samantha's ordeal finished she lay in a heap in the centre of the room and was ordered to lick up the pool of cum her head was surrounded by before putting on her meagre clothes and leaving she heard these words from Maxwell, whose plan to rid him of this troublesome employee and have some vindictive fun at her expense had paid off in spades.

"Samantha , you're fired!!!"

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,482 Followers