Seth and Sarah Sin

Story Info
Daddy's guilty fantasy comes true.
2.3k words
4.4
116.1k
24
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is there something wrong with your dinner, Sarah?" Reverend Seth Watson asked his nineteen year old daughter. She had been home from her first year of college for nearly a week and he had yet to see her eat more than three or four bites of anything.

"No, Daddy, it's fine. I'm just not hungry. I ate a big lunch." She continued pushing the mashed potatoes and meat loaf around on her plate. At that moment her stomach rumbled lightly and she blushed.

"Sarah," Seth cupped her chin and lifted her face to look into her eyes. "You know better than to lie to me. You've barely eaten anything since you got home. What's going on?" He refused to let her look away, even as a tear slipped down her cheek.

"I'm too fat, Daddy," she finally replied. "None of the guys I met this year wanted to go out with me, and–" she took a deep breath, "one of them even mooed at me."

"Oh, Sarah." Seth patted her hand. His wife, God rest her, had always complained he wasn't affectionate enough with the children, but as a third generation pastor he had been raised to always conduct himself in a manner that was above reproach. If he were always hugging and kissing Sarah and her older brother Gideon, the church members might say he was molesting them secretly.

"You are beautiful just the way you are. I'd rather have you a little on the plump side than stick thin with ribs sticking out. I don't know why anyone would find that attractive." For the first time since her body had begun to blossom at twelve he let himself look at her closely. She still kept her chocolate brown hair straight and long, nearly to her waist. Her green eyes were clear and intelligent, her face perfectly symmetrical with a nose the tilted up just a bit at the tip and lush deep pink lips. And yes, she was heavier than the average girl, but her curves were really just the icing on the cake. She could have been Ruben's muse. She reminded him very much of her mother at the same age, when he'd met and married her, and the memory caused a stirring in his loins. Quickly he squelched it and sent up a prayer asking for forgiveness, then blamed the lapse in control on the fact that he hadn't looked at another woman seriously since his wife's death three years earlier, not on the fact that his daughter was exactly the kind of girl that had always aroused him.

"No more of this starvation nonsense," he said sternly. "In addition to the dangers to your health, vanity is a danger to your spirit. Besides, you don't need the distraction of dating while you're still in school. Finish up your meal and then clean the kitchen while I work on my sermon. I'll be at the church until 9 or so."

"Yes, Daddy." Sarah picked up her fork again and he watched for a moment to make sure she was actually eating before he left. He wished now that she had chosen a school closer to home so he could have kept an eye on her, made sure she wasn't negatively influenced by her peers. Seth hated to admit to himself, though, that he was very glad none of the boys she had met had expressed an interest in dating her. It was selfish of him, but he wanted her to be his little girl just a while longer. He had always believed he would be glad to see his children become self sufficient and go out on their own, and when Gideon had graduated college and moved halfway across the country four years earlier he had been. Of course Lara had still been alive and they'd been looking forward to retirement after Sarah graduated college, being able to travel without worrying about the kids.

Seth arrived at his office and settled in behind his desk. As he studied in preparation for his sermon his mind wandered and as if he were watching a film he could see himself bending Sarah over his desk, lifting up her skirt, stroking her beautiful hair as he slipped into her. Forcefully he shook himself out of the image, a part of him extremely reluctant to give up the fantasy. "No," he told himself. "No."

It was nearly midnight before Seth finally returned home. All of the lights were out, except the lamp in the hallway, which he doused on his way to his bedroom. As he passed Sarah's door a scene from the earlier fantasy hit him. Knowing he shouldn't, that he was just begging to be tempted he pushed the door open wider to check on her. This had once been a nightly ritual for him, looking in on her as she slept, making sure she was safe. Then puberty had hit her and he had found himself thinking of her in very non parental ways. He had confessed the thoughts to Lara, who reassured him it was normal and then offered to remove temptation by being to one to check in on the girl at night.

The sight that met him nearly took his breath away. Sarah slept soundly on top of the covers, the window open to let in cool air. She wore a silky night gown, it looked like palest pink in the moonlight, short with spaghetti straps. He wondered how she could think she was too fat as he gazed upon her. Her bare arms looked strong, her shoulders well defined. Seth eyes lingered on her legs. It was the first thing he noticed about women and Sarah's were probably the prettiest he'd ever seen. Just a hint of tan, strong calves, soft fleshy thighs, she shifted and rolled onto her stomach and the gown rode up to expose lacy boy cut panties covering a round full bottom. Seth's penis stood up at instant attention. He knew he would had to leave soon or he might be really tempted to do something he'd regret. Instead of turning to his room though, he went in to sit on the edge of her bed. His hand hovered above Sarah's tush as he fought the urge to caress her, to wake her and indulge in the fantasies he'd had when she first started to develop, the ones he'd punished himself repeatedly for.

"Daddy?" Sarah said sleepily, sitting up as he jerked his hand back, afraid she guessed his lustful, sinful thoughts. He could see sadness in her eyes, hear quiet desperation in her voice. She wanted to be loved.

"You don't need to be thinking about boys right now, Sarah. Males your age can't appreciate you yet, but in a few years they will." He cupped her face in his hands. "You don't need anyone but me for now."

"It's not the same, Daddy," she said softly. "I want to be, well, wanted." She blushed deeply in the dim light. "God created us with needs for the opposite sex, right?"

"Yes," Seth whispered hoarsely, before he gave in to temptation that had been building for six years and kissed her softly, his hands moving from her cheeks to her shoulders to press her back into the mattress. Swearing softly he forced himself to pull away from her. She lay on the bed, gazing up at him, lips parted. He couldn't read the expression in her eyes.

"I"m sorry, princess. I've wanted to do that for so long. I know it's wrong, but I want you so much. Every day I fight it. I never meant to give in." His hands were tangled in her hair and he bent to kiss her again. She didn't resist him, he told himself as his tongue gently probed her sweet mouth. He pulled back, panting heavily after several minutes.

"Please make me stop, Sarah. I can't control myself even though you're my daughter, my baby girl. Don't let me hurt you." He groaned as she placed the softest and shyest of kisses on his lips.

"I love you, Daddy. It's okay. Mom said this might happen someday, that you would need me in a special way if anything ever happened to her. I'm willing to make love with you, Daddy." She smiled sweetly, innocently, not having any idea that he would do exactly that.

Not tonight though, he told himself as he laid down on the bed next to her and pulled her close. She wasn't, couldn't be, as ready as she believed to take her mother's place in his bed. He kissed her over and over, long kisses, short kisses, hard and soft kisses. His hands skimmed her body continually, memorizing the feel in case she came to her senses in the light of day and refused to let him touch her again. For now though, she held him close and eagerly accepted his attention. They both knew this wasn't innocent familial affection, but neither was it sordid or demeaning to either one of them. It was as pure and gentle an act of incest as could be.

Several hours later they were simply cuddling. Seth was thrilled to be holding a soft, warm woman again, and Sarah could hardly believe how good it felt to be held by someone who loved her very much.

"Princess," Seth said, breaking the contented silence, "I need you to promise me that you won't let me do anything you aren't ready for. I would love to teach you everything about making love that I know tonight, but I know you can't handle that right now. If at any time you get uncomfortable with something I tell you I want, let me know. I never, ever want to hurt you."

"I know, Daddy, but it would be hard to tell you no, especially if it's something you really want."

"You have to, baby. Don't let me ruin this. I want it to be good for both of us, and if I found out that you had done something you were afraid of, I would never be able to forgive myself. Promise me."

"I promise, Daddy," Sarah said softly, hoping that there would never be a day she couldn't fulfill her father's desires. She rose up to her knees and removed her night gown, smiling as her father licked his lips and groaned. She straddled his waist, slowly undoing the button and zipper of his jeans and pulling his stiff prick from his boxers. She lowered her pussy down on to it, relishing the feel of it on her through the delicate panties. She leaned over and kissed Seth hungrily, rocking her hips back and forth so she rubbed their most intimate parts together, her nipples tightening as they rubbed against his bare chest.

"Please, Daddy," she whispered sweetly as he began to suckle her breasts. "I know you haven't had anyone since Mom." He didn't answer, but continued to worship her breasts with his mouth. Sarah decided to take matters into her own hands and pulled the fabric of her panties to the side. She was so damp from the hours of making out and the thrill of fulfilling a fantasy that lubrication would be no problem. While Seth was distracted playing with her breasts she took his penis into one hand, rubbed it against her slit a few times then guided it to the entrance. Her father became aware of what she was attempting and moved his hands to her hips to stop her just as she lowered herself enough for him to penetrate the warm, wet virgin hole. The sting of pain as she gave herself completely to her father thrilled Sarah, as did the control she had while he lay beneath her.

"Does it feel good, Daddy?" she asked, rocking slowly before switching to small circles, her pussy gripping him tightly all the while.

"I love this. How did you know?"

"Mom. She educated me as best she could without my actually being used. She told me what the two of you did, showed me videos, gave me stories to read. She knew you loved her experience, but were disappointed that she wasn't a virgin when you got married. After you told her about your fantasies of me, she decided I would be exactly what you wanted. I have all the knowledge she had, just not the experience. You'll be my first everything, Daddy." She was beginning to pant and feel lightheaded as she continued to ride him, his broad hands now guiding her hips to give him maximum pleasure.

"Oh, oh, Daddy," she whimpered. Her hands had been resting on his chest and he felt her fingernails dig in slightly as her whimpers became more high pitched and her breathing more shallow. Her pussy clamped tight around his dick as she bucked furiously, his hands hold her down tight against him. She screamed and began shaking as she collapsed against his chest. Seth took the opportunity to roll her onto her back and penetrate her again. He let her catch her breath, and watched as her eyes refocused on him. He was barely moving against her, tiny thrusts in and out as she came down.

"You're beautiful," he whispered when he was sure she was back, and began to pump into her harder. "I want to stay in you when I cum," he told her regretfully.

"You can," she panted, her hips meeting each progressively harder thrust. "I"m on the pill." Her eyes were beginning to glaze again, and she pulled his head down to kiss him. In only a few more moments she came with a scream and he followed quickly, his dick as deep into her as it would go, clinging onto her for life as his seed spilled. "I love you," he whispered into her hair. "I love you."