Seth and Stacy: Discovered

Story Info
Secret crossdresser discovered by his neighbor.
2.1k words
4.59
30.3k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Writer_FM
Writer_FM
61 Followers

The divorce was final, the dust was settling, and life was good. It wasn't good just because I was free to date and enjoy myself with whoever I wanted. It was also good because I had all the time and privacy I wanted to enjoy my secret fetish: crossdressing. I could draw the shades; get dressed; and enjoy all of my satin, lace and nylon. And there was a lot to enjoy. With no one to snoop in packages, I could order whatever I wanted online and build a wardrobe to die for. Then I could take my time and refine my make-up technique, rather than poking myself in the eye with the mascara wand because I was rushing. I could practice walking in 3- and 4-inch heels until I could swing my ass like a pro. I could take leisurely bubble baths and shave everything. I could practice sucking and fucking dildos. I could lie on my bed and stroke my hard cock straining against panties while watching CD porn. Most importantly, I could become the woman I wanted to be. Life was good indeed.

After I moved into my post-divorce condo I got to know my neighbors across the hall, Seth and Stacy. They were about my age, and they seemed to have a great relationship. We became friends and eventually entrusted each other with our condo keys. I had to hide a smile when they brought me packages left with them by UPS or FedEx because invariably those packages contained CFM heels, slutty lingerie, or sex toys. If they only knew!

As I said, life was good. Until it all changed.

I had been planning to go out of town for a week for work, and I had asked Seth and Stacy to pick up my mail. At the last minute the project got delayed and my trip got postponed. Unfortunately, I forgot to tell Seth and Stacy I wasn't leaving after all. Even if I had thought about it, I wouldn't have been worried. Like most people, I assumed they would just keep my mail in their condo and I would pick it up when I returned. Little did I know that Seth had another plan.

The first night I was home instead of away, I decided to practice my hooker look. I put on a red satin bra filled with my C-cup falsies. Then I covered it with a black lace cropped tank. I added a red micro-mini skirt that exposed my black garter belt straps holding up my black fishnet stockings with red seams. I added black patent knee-high boots with 4-inch heels and a blond wig I brushed in a just-fucked style. Then I applied thick make-up - smoky eyes and red lips and nails. As I stared at myself in one of my many full-length mirrors, I was convinced I could make money on the streets. I felt great, looked hot, and got really horny.

I decided to practice my strut up and down the hallway of my condo. I was strutting down the hallway toward my door when I heard a key in the lock. Before I could react Seth walked in. I froze. He froze, hand still on the key in the lock.

"What are you doing here? Who are ...," he started to demand, but he never got the second question out. Instead he got a quizzical look on his face which slowly transformed into a grin. "Oh my god," he said.

"Seth, look, I can explain. I just ... uh ... you weren't supposed to ..."

"You look ... damn," he said, letting his eyes roam up and down my body.

"Seth, for God's sake, could you just ... leave!"

He didn't leave. Instead he shut the door, dropped the key and mail on a table, and walked over to me.

"What are you doing," I asked slowly.

"I'm enjoying the view," he said. "You look ... goddam."

"Shut up, Seth," I snapped. "I'm going to change."

"No wait," he said. "You're just so hot. I had no idea someone could, you know, change or transform so completely."

"These are just clothes. I'm a man underneath. And you're a married man."

"Does anybody else know," he asked.

"Of course not."

"So it's a secret."

"Seth, please."

"And maybe it's worth something to you to keep it a secret." He paused. "And I'm guessing, since you look so convincing that this isn't the first time you've done this."

There was no point in lying, so I said "no."

"I always wanted to try a hooker," he said, almost to himself.

That's when I noticed the bulge in his pants. My own bulge, which had shriveled instantly when I spotted him in the doorway, stirred. What was going on? He walked over to me, alternately looking me in the eyes and scanning my body.

"What do you charge," he asked.

"Seth, please," I said with despair.

"You're a hooker and I'm a customer," he said flatly. "I wanna know what you'd charge to blow me."

"What?!?! Blow you? Seth, you're my neighbor. Knock it off."

I turned to return to my bedroom, but he grabbed my arm and spun me around. I ended up right in front of him.

"What's your hurry, babe? I want a blow job and you look like the kind of girl who gives a good one. Now what do you say we go over to the couch and you get on your knees and suck my cock?"

He paused a beat between each of the last three words and as he said each one, "suck ... my ... cock" my resistance melted a little more. The truth was I wanted to suck a cock. I'd practiced on dildos and watched men and women suck online. I knew what felt good and I thought I could deliver. But I always thought I'd find another CD or a fuck-buddy or, if I was really lucky, a kinky couple. Hell, even a random stranger. I never thought about my neighbors.

But as I looked at Seth now, I realized that he was really handsome. He was tall with an athletic build. When he took my hand and pressed my palm against his cock I also realized that he was hung. That's when I knew my first blowjob was moments away. When my eyes met his, he must've seen that my resistance was gone because he led me over to couch and sat down. As I stood in front of him and he looked my body up and down, I realized just how much hookers must feel like pieces of meat in a butcher shop. Rather than repulse me, it made me really horny.

"You like what you see, baby," I purred.

"Oh yeah," he said. "Turn around and let me see your ass."

I turned and wiggled it at him. Then I bent over, put my hands on my ankles, and slowly stood letting my hands slide up my boots and stocking-covered legs. When I straightened, I looked over my shoulder at him. His eyes were filled with lust.

"Get on your knees," he said hoarsely.

I turned and kneeled in front of him.

"Unbuckle ...," he started, but I cut him off.

"Seth, I'm a pro remember," I purred, "I know what I'm doing."

I ran my hands up his thighs and over his straining cock to his belt. I unbuckled it, unbuttoned his pants, and slowly pulled the zipper down. He was wearing boxers, which did little to constrain his cock. I grasped the waistband of his pants and boxers and he took the cue and lifted his ass off the couch. I pulled his pants and boxers down his legs and stared at my first real cock. It was beautiful; a straight, thick eight inches capped with a mushroom head and nestled in short hair and heavy balls. I forgot that it belonged to my neighbor. All I wanted to do was suck it until it shot cum in my mouth.

I'd imagined and practiced this moment many times. I grasped the base of the cock and pointed it at my mouth. Then I leaned down and kissed the soft skin under the head. Seth shivered. I slipped my tongue out and slowly licked around the rim of the head and over the tip. Then I slipped the head between my lips and swirled it with my tongue. Seth moaned. I pulled off and slowly stroked his shaft while my mouth moved to his balls, kissing them before sucking first one then the other then both into my mouth. After bathing his balls, I licked up the length of his shaft with the flat of my tongue. I moved back to the base and licked the length of his shaft again. The third time I moistened my lips and puckered like I was going to kiss him, but instead I ran my moist lips along the full length of his cock. This time when I got to the tip I slipped the head between my lips and began to suck him.

I bobbed my head on his cock slowly at first, getting used to the feel of him in my mouth and testing how much I could comfortably take in. When I was taking about 4 inches in, I picked up the pace. I kept contact with my lips and tongue and I steadily sucked him. Seth was moaning and rolling his hips, trying to fuck my mouth. I matched his rhythm and sucked him steadily. It didn't take long before I felt the telltale throb in Seth's cock and heard him say, "I'm gonna cum." I sucked harder and braced myself for my first cumshot. I felt the spasm a split-second before I tasted the first blast in my mouth. Seth groaned and put his hands on the back of my head, but I wouldn't have lifted off even if he hadn't held me down. I had long ago decided that I would be a good lover and swallow, so I welcomed his cum in my mouth and swallowed his thick, salty seed. When he relaxed I let his softening cock slip from my mouth. I licked a last bead of cum from the tip, which made Seth shiver again, and gave him a sultry smile.

"Holy shit. That was the most amazing blowjob I've ever had," Seth gasped.

"Come on," I said. "I'm sure Stacy does a good job. You married her, didn't you."

"Yeah, she's good, but oh my god you ... you're fucking fantastic."

I smiled. "Glad you liked it. I did too."

"Can we ... um ... do this again," Seth asked hesitantly.

I had to chuckle to myself because he sounded like a high school kid after his first time in the backseat of a car. But I was also concerned. I paused a moment, thinking.

Seth misunderstood the moment and stammered, "I'm sorry. I can ... uh ... do you too I guess."

"No, it's not that," I said. The truth was I wasn't thinking about getting off myself. I had concentrated so hard on giving a great blow job that I'd gone soft. "What about Stacy?"

"She doesn't have to know," he said. "Whenever I'm here she'll just think we're two guys hanging out."

"Well, that's still sort of true," I said with a smile.

"Sort of," he agreed. "We'll have to be careful."

"You don't mind that I'm ... um ...?"

"The way you look and after what you just did? Hell no," he said adamantly. "I mean, I don't want the world to know, but you're amazing. Can you, um, wear that again?"

"Sure," I said, "but I have lots of other things you might like, too." I picked up his semi-soft cock and said, "naughty nurse." I licked his cockhead. "Schoolgirl." Lick. "Secretary." Lick. "Cheerleader." Lick. "Plus lots of hot lingerie." Lick. "You sure you only want a hooker?" Lick.

"No. Yes. No, anything is good."

"Well, which is it silly?" Lick.

"Anything. Any of those is fine."

"Fine?," I asked with a pout. Lick.

"Hot," he stammered. "They all sound so hot."

"Good," I said. Lick. "Because I have a lot to choose from." Lick.

By now Seth was hard again.

"Will you do something for me," I asked. Lick.

"Yes, anything," Seth replied.

I looked him right in the eye with my sexiest look and said, "jack off and cum on my face."

Seth's hand shot to his cock and he started beating off like mad. I watched his cock swell as his hand flew up and down the shaft. When I heard him grunt I closed my eyes and opened my mouth. A moment later a stream of warm cum hit my cheek and nose before he controlled his aim and shot some in my mouth. I looked at him, swallowed, then wiped his cum up with my finger and sucked it clean in my mouth.

Writer_FM
Writer_FM
61 Followers