Seth goes to College, Now What?

Story Info
A new young man enters my life Part 1
6.2k words
4.57
101k
29
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SHAKE1
SHAKE1
51 Followers

Seth left today for college football workouts and would be gone until Christmas. Although we decided to keep in touch via email, Seth's departure was difficult to handle. Our intensely erotic relationship was etched in my mind. We agreed to keep our affair secret because if my son Steven or husband Peter knew that I had a torrid affair with Steven's best friend they would be devastated.

My son Steven enrolled in a college 200 miles away and was going to live on campus. He was in the process of moving into an apartment he was sharing with his friend Neil. With Steven moving out of the house it was very quiet. I knew that I needed to find something to keep myself busy, otherwise I think I would go stir crazy.

Cindy Duncan the Assistant Principal at the high school had asked me if I would like to help out in the office a few days a week during the summer. Cindy was a good friend of mine and spending time with her and helping out would be fun. Cindy needed help answering phones and preparing for the upcoming school year. After giving it some thought I called Cindy and told her that I'd love to volunteer and help out.

St. Edwards High School was a large school with a tradition of great sports programs. The football team was captained the previous three seasons by my son Steven's best friend, my young lover, Seth. Seth was the former quarterback and had graduated. He was off to the Big Ten to play football. St. Edwards had won three consecutive football state championships and has a 42 game winning streak going into the upcoming season.

The talk of the town was Jeremy Thorne. Jeremy was entering his senior year and is the new St. Edwards Titans quarterback this season. Filling Seth's shoes wouldn't be easy. Jeremy was highly regarded as one of the best quarterbacks in the state and did a terrific job as Seth's backup last year. Jeremy was 6'4" and added 15 pounds of muscle in the off season to his well endowed body. He weighed 205 pounds had dark hair and beautiful brown eyes.

I volunteered at the school on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. These were the same days that the quarterbacks, running backs and receivers lifted weights in the weight room in preparation for the upcoming season.

One afternoon as I sat at the desk answering phones, several football players including Jeremy walked by the office. "Hey Hungie, look who's helping out in the office, it's that beautiful fox, Steven Hutton's mom," one of the players blurted. I was flattered by the compliment and wondered who is Hungie?

After the guys worked out for a few hours they walked past the office on their way out. Jeremy and another boy entered the office as the others left to go home. Jeremy asked, "Is coach Jacobs in his office Mrs. Hutton?" "I haven't seen him all day I replied. "Hey Hungie,look at the poster of last years championship team," announced the other boy. "Dude, they better make room for another one," replied a confident Jeremy. The boys left and I followed them out of the office to use the restroom in the girls locker room near the office.

While I was in the girls locker room several varsity cheerleaders came in. The girls were mingling around the locker room, talking among themselves and oblivious to the fact that I was in the adjacent restroom. "Did you hear that Jeremy Thorne was swimming over at our house the other day with my brother? My mother and I walked into the house and he was changing in the laundry room next to the garage when we came home from shopping. We saw him naked," one of the girls mentioned. "He's gorgeous, what does he look like naked?" another girl inquired. "I know why they call him Hungie, he's hung like a horse. My mother even commented to me that she's never seen such a large penis," replied the first girl.

"Melissa, did Jeremy say anything? Did you or your mother say anything?" another girl asked. "He just smiled and said, "Hi ladies." "I just stood there and took in the view. Jeremy's body was completely tanned and muscular and his dick was huge!" Melissa responded. I recognized Melissa's voice. She is Cindy Duncan's daughter. "How big is he?" another girl asked. "12 maybe 14 inches long it's something to see," Melissa offered. "Ladies it's time to go over the next routine," announced Ms. Sanders the cheerleading advisor who yelled into the locker room. The girls were still laughing about what Melissa had told them as they left the locker room.

Cindy Duncan and I met for drinks later that evening. Cindy is married to Jim and they have two children, Jason who's a senior and Melissa a junior. Jim is an attorney. Cindy and I have been close friends for a long time. Cindy is 43 years old and has short brown hair. She has large breasts and a nice figure. She is always complaining about needing to lose 10 pounds but she carries herself in a very sexy way and knows how to dress to compliment her figure.

After a few drinks and some girl talk Cindy leaned forward and began to whisper, "The other day I saw Jeremy Thorne in his birthday suit at our house. He was changing after swimming and Melissa and I got a pleasant surprise when we walked into the house and saw him changing in the laundry room. The young man is hung like a horse! What a body, dark, completely tanned and a cock that's at least 12 inches long. It was the most amazing thing I've ever seen." I pretended to be surprised, "What did you say, what did he say?" I asked. "He acted very cool and was proud to show off his beautiful muscular body and enormous dick," Cindy added. We both burst out laughing."I can't imagine what that big dick would feel like, Jim's is so much smaller," giggled Cindy. For a moment my mind wandered, I remembered Seth and the wonderful sex we shared before he left for college.

As I drove home in my BMW with the top down my thoughts of Jeremy's big cock and Seth's wonderful love making overcame me. The gentle breeze inside the car blew my cotton sun dress high on my thighs. I ached for Seth's intense and passionate kiss, his strong arms and the way he was able to bring me to an explosive climax. I thought of Jeremy and his gorgeous dark tanned body and his enormous cock that Cindy had told me about. I couldn't believe the way I was feeling. What was I doing? I've become obessed with these overwhelming sexual desires. I'm old enough to be both of their mothers. I can't stop myself from fantasizng about my sexual desires. I get tremendous pleasure from seducing young men.

Wednesday morning I walked into the school office and Jeremy was talking to coach Jacobs and Cindy Duncan. "I enjoy landscape design. I've probably completed a dozen designs, here's a portfolio of my work," Jeremy explained. "Can I see that?" I added. "Sure, do you need some landscape design work at your house Mrs. Hutton?" Jeremy asked. "My husband and son just finished our new patio in the backyard and we're ready to landscape the entire backyard," I replied. "Why don't you look at my portfolio and I'll pick it up after my workout and you can let me know what you think," Jeremy offered.

Later that day I gathered my pile of papers from the desk and told Cindy that I'd take them home with me, complete them, and bring them back on Friday. I had a hair, nail, facial, and massage appointment at The Silvare Salon. I enjoyed pampering myself like this every three weeks or so. A relaxing afternoon of being pampered was just what I needed.

After my afternoon of pampering I went home feeling wonderfully relaxed and sexy. I receive compliments all the time from other women about my beautiful manicured fingernails and toenails. I've been blessed with soft skin and although I'm 42 years old, I'm told I don't look a day over 35 by many people. Although some of my friends have had cosmetic surgery I have stayed fit and my breasts are naturally firm and full. My skin naturally tans to a golden brown and remains fairly dark year round. My legs are silky smooth and accentuate my tight firm ass. I love feeling sensual and seductive.

My husband Peter is the CEO of a large international consulting firm. He is a very driven and succesful businessman. Peter travels alot and is away quite often. He enjoys having a sexy wife and receives more pleasure from having me as a trophy wife than he does from sex. Peter and I haven't had a loving relationship in years. I've grown to accept it and instead of going through the motions with Peter, I'd rather not fuck him at all. Every now and then Peter will surprise me and show a passion for sex but those moments are few and far between. I'm not going to kid anyone, I love my lifestyle and being wealthy has its advantages. I travel regularly and enjoy shopping for the finer things in life.

When I arrived home I walked into the living room and dropped the papers from school on the coffee table. I noticed that I had mistakenly brought Jeremy's landscape design portfolio home along with the papers. I was running late and needed to go upstairs and change my clothes. I needed to be at a charity fund raiser at the country club by 7:30.

I was thinking how much I loved the outfit I was going to wear as I dressed. I rolled a black silk nylon up my right leg, grabbed the clasps that dangled from the black lace garter belt I had on and closed them to secure the nylon in place. My black low cut satin bra felt soft against my firm breasts. I walked over to the bed and picked up my new designer black low cut dress and slipped it on. Next I stepped into my black high heel shoes and walked over to the full length mirror to check myself one last time before leaving. I liked what I saw in the mirror. My hair was cut and styled to lay on my shoulders. My hands were beautifully manicured and I felt great after my relaxing massage. With Peter out of town and Steven living across town, I was looking forward to leaving right after the dinner and coming home for a nice relaxing evening alone.

I reached for my keys on the credenza and noticed that the message light on the phone was blinking. I pressed the message button, "Hi Mrs. Hutton this is Jeremy Thorne calling, I was wondering if you had my landscape design portfolio. I have an appointment tommorrow morning and I'll be needing it." I jotted down his phone number, grabbed my cell phone, purse and keys and left.

I pulled into the parking lot at the country club and dialed Jeremy's phone number as I waited for the valet to open my car door. "Hello, is this Jeremy? Hi Jeremy this is Claire Hutton calling. I took your portfolio home by accident with some other papers, I'm really sorry, "I stated."That's ok Mrs. Hutton, can I stop by and pick it up?" Jeremy asked. "I'm at a fund raiser right now and I won't be home until about 10:00 tonight," I responded. "I can stop by your house around 10:00 or 10:15," he replied. "Do you know where I live," I asked him. "In that big brick house on the hill near the lake," Jeremy answered. "That's it, I'll see you later Jeremy, bye." I flipped the cell phone closed and walked into the club.

Fortunately I was able to slip away immediately after dinner. As I was driving home it struck me that the first evening Seth and I had made love was the night Seth had come over to pick up his journal notebook. Jeremy was going to stop by and pick up his landscape design portfolio tonight. Is this just a coincidence or fate. I could envision Jeremy's 12 inch cock that Cindy Duncan had told me about. He was the new quarterback of the football team and Seth's replacement. Maybe he would become Seth's replacement as my young lover.

I got home around 9:45 and poured myself a vodka on the rocks. I turned the CD player on and sat down on the sofa to enjoy the music. As I was crossing my legs I remembered watching Seth's eyes transfixed on my nylon covered legs when I crossed my legs in front of him. Tonight I was wearing black satin panties. When Seth came over that sexually charged night several weeks ago I wasn't wearing any panties. What the hell, I got up and walked over to the bar to pour another drink. After refilling my drink, I raised my black dress and pulled my satin panties down to my knees and then I let them drop to the floor.

The door bell rang and startled me. With my drink in hand I made my way to the front door. I noticed as I walked towards the door that I was a little tipsey from the wine at dinner and the drinks at home. I opened the door, "Hi Jeremy," I stated with a smile as I opened the door. "Hi Mrs. Hutton you look lovely tonight. Did you and your husband enjoy the fund raiser?" he asked. "My husband is out of town so I went by myself. I'm really sorry that you had to come all this way to pick up your portfolio," I remarked as we made our way to the living room.

"Can I offer you something to drink?" I asked. "Water would be great," Jeremy replied. I went to the kitchen to get Jeremy his water and when I returned Jeremy was sitting on the sofa in the living room. I slowly bent over to hand Jeremy his glass of water and noticed that his eyes were fixed on my revealing bust line. My low cut black dress was custom fit to reveal my cleveage perfectly. My dress came down a few inches above my knees. I seductively made my way to the high back leather chair that was positioned directly across from the sofa and slowly lowered myself into the chair. Next I raised my right leg slowly to cross it over my left leg high on the thigh. Jeremy's eyes were fixed on my nylon covered legs.

"What do uh, you uh, did you think of my portfolio," Jeremy muttered as I completed crossing my leg high on my thigh. Leaning forward I responded, "It's wonderful. I would love it if you would take a look at our property and come up with some designs that I can look at. Now that our patio is finished we're ready to add the landscaping."

That reminded me of the day that my husband Peter and son Steven finished putting the patio in. While they were in the back yard working, Seth was in my bedroom fucking me in the ass from behind. His cock was darting in and out of my tight ass and his balls were banging against my wet pussy lips as together we peered through the sheer window coverings and looked down to the patio below where they were working. Startling me back to reality Jeremy asked, "Can I take a look around outside?" "Sure, I'll turn the outside lights on for you," I replied. "Thanks," Jeremy responded and he went outside to look around.

I made my way back to the living room and sat down in the leather chair to listen to the music. As I sat, my mind wandered to that special evening several weeks ago when Seth had come over to pick up his journal notebook. My body ached for his masterful touch. That evening was filled with intensitity and passion as we made love and fucked all over my house. Seth had taken me to places sexually that I never knew existed. Tonight another gorgeous young man had stopped by my house to pick up his portfolio, was this a coincidence or fate?

The back door closing startled me as Jeremy came into the house and my daydreaming ended. Jeremy walked into the living room and sat down across from me on the sofa. Jeremy remarked, "You have a beautiful piece of property. I love it! I have several great ideas running through my head. Can I stop by late tommorrow morning and take some measurements." "Sure, around 11:30 or so," I replied. "That works for me Mrs. Hutton. I'll see you tommorrow at 11:30. I should get going it's getting late," Jeremy replied as he got up to leave. "Can I show you out?" I asked. "No thanks, I'll show myself out," Jeremy responded.

As Jeremy left and I walked back into the living room I could feel the wetness between my legs. I suddenly realized that I had taken my black satin panties off just before I let Jeremy into the house. Where did I put them? I began to search through my purse to no avail. Where could they be? "Is this what you're looking for?".... I was startled and turned around to find Jeremy standing completely naked behind me with my satin panties dangled around his enormously erect cock. "If you want them, come and get them," he commanded.

I couldn't believe my eyes. Was this really happening? It felt like a dream. I slowly walked toward Jeremy and began to circle around him, moving closer and closer until my dress gently brushed against his rock hard cock. I stood close beside him and faced the front of the house as Jeremy faced the back. "Look at you Jeremy. You're a naughty young boy aren't you?" I uttered.

I moved in closer until our bodies brushed against one another. Next, I slowly ran my fingers up his right arm to the top of his shoulder. Slowly I made my way down his muscular arm until our fingers met and gently embraced. Then I ran my manicured fingernails back and forth across his athletic chest and down to his rippled abs. Jeremy's cock continued to hardened and stood up like a pole pointing to the sky. I began circling the black satin panties with my hand and fingers until I finally reached them.

Next I began caressing the panties between my fingers, moving them back and forth as they remained wrapped around his cock. Jeremy's cock twitched as I gently placed my hand around the satin panties that were between my hand and his enormous dick. His cock was easily 12 inches long and thick around. His balls were firm and very sensitive to my touch. It was more beautiful than Cindy had described. I slowly began stroking the satin panties up and down on his shaft and stroking his firm balls with my long fingernails.

Jeremy's right hand had started its way up my nylon covered right leg and underneath my dress. When he reached the clasp connecting my garter belt and nylon he uttered, "Mrs. Hutton you're so hot! I bet you're soaking wet aren't you?" I smiled at him and repositioned my legs, widening them slightly, to accept his hand as it made its way closer and closer to my soaking wet awaiting cunt.

Our eyes met and the passion for one another was obvious. I was stroking his cock with my right hand as his right hand was sliding up my leg and nearing its final destination, my moist sensitive pussy. Jeremy pulled me closer and our lips met in a passionate kiss. Our tongues caressed each other as our mouths melted in the most sensual of kisses. "You are so sexy, those high heels really turn me on," Jeremy added. "I'll have to remember that," I responded as I removed my black satin panties from around his cock. He held out his left hand and I handed him the panties.

I gently wrapped my hand around his huge cock as his fingers met the wet opening of my cunt. He slowly began to enter my aching cunt. I was so wet that my womanhood saturated and engulfed his exploring fingers. He slid his fingers into my cunt. In and out, in and out. What a sight, the two of us standing side by side.

He was masterfully fingering me with his right hand. He smelled my satin panties and rubbed them against my cheek with his left hand. I continued stroking his enormous cock. Up and down his shaft, from the base near his firm balls and all the way up to his head. Up and Down, up and down. The speed at which I stroked his enormous cock and he fingered my cunt increased. Our lust for one another took over and for several minutes we passionately kissed and tongued one another. Our bodies were in total sinc with one another.

"Oh Mrs. Hutton I'm going to cum!"...."Oh baby keep banging me, don't stop, don't stop, I'm gonna cum too," I added. Jeremy tossed my satin panties on the floor in front of him as he prepared to unleash his explosive ejaculation. My body quivered as Jeremy sensed my orgasim and he buried his fingers deeper inside me. He lifted me onto my tiptoes as my high heels left the floor. My ass shuttered and my legs weakened as I exploded and climaxed. "Oh Jeremy I'mmmm cummmmmming, oh, oh, baby I'm gonna cum.... " Oh,Mrs. Hutton keep stroking me, yeh that's it, oh yeh!" Jeremy added. I was stroking his huge cock faster and faster. Up and down, faster and faster. Jeremy's fingers were still buried inside me and I bucked back and forth as my body continued to climax.

SHAKE1
SHAKE1
51 Followers
12