Seth goes to College, Now What?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeremy exclaimed, "I'm cumming, oh yes, yes, don't stop!" I gripped his huge shaft tightly and stroked his cock quickly and intensely. Up and down, up and down. His body straightened and I could feel Jeremy's cock begin to pulsate as his cock erupted and began shooting his hot load of cum out onto the hardwood floor below. I continued jacking him off and watched in amazement as I emptied his big beautiful cock of its powerful load. His cum covered my black satin panties that laid on the floor below. It was wonderful! We came together in sinc. The evidence of our passion was on the floor below us covering my panties.

"That was incredible!" Jeremy breathlessly offered. "Now I know why they call you Hungie honey," I added with a big smile. Jeremy reached underneath my dress, placing his hand on my ass, he pulled me closer and gave me a passionate kiss. I raised my right knee up and rubbed my nylon covered leg back and forth against his cock as he held me in his arms and asked, "Can I get you something to drink?" "How about a cold beer," he replied. I went to the refrigerator next to the bar and pulled a cold bottle of beer out for Jeremy. Jeremy was sprawled out on the sofa and I walked over and handed him the beer. "Grab your beer and follow me," I commanded.

Still naked, Jeremy followed me upstairs to my bedroom. "I want you to sit down, enjoy your beer and watch me as I try on some new outfits for you. Jeremy sat in the sitting chair next to my king size bed and I walked into my large walk-in closet and made my first outfit selection. When I returned to the bedroom I greeted Jeremy in a long white dinner dress. It was low cut with spagetti straps and a slit running up the front. I wasn't wearing a bra but I did keep my nylons, garter belt and high heels on. I paraded and posed in front of Jeremy for several minutes. It was very erotic seducing Jeremy this way.

Next I stood in front of him with my nylon covered leg exposed. Jeremy leaned forward and asked, "Are you wearing any panties Mrs. Hutton?" "I don't know am I?" I fired back. "Come closer so I can see for myself," Jeremy commanded. I nudged myself closer to Jeremy until he signaled for me to stop. He bent over and reached for my ankles. He grabbed my ankles and started up both of my nylon covered legs. Slowly he stroked and massaged my legs as he made his way up.

Next, he slid his hands up my thighs, underneath my dinner dress and then up to my hips. "Hold these," he commanded as he handed me the two sides of the slit separated dress. I willingly obliged and stood before him and lifted my dress up over my hips exposing my black lace garter belt and nylons but no panties. "Look at you Mrs. Hutton, you're not wearing any panties are you? I want you to turn around so I can see your cunt from behind," Jeremy announced.

Seductively, I turned around as he requested. "Bend over for me," he commanded. Slowly I bent forward from my hips and spread my legs further apart to give my new young lover a view to kill for. "Oh my, what a beautiful ass. I'm going to start at your ankles and make my way up your legs. I'll bet that when I reach your cunt, you'll be so wet that my fingers will slid right in," Jeremy stated. I looked over my shoulder and gave Jeremy a big smile of approval. He began by rubbing my calves and started his way upward. Next he made his way slowly to the back of my knees and legs and around to my thighs. Then he tenderly caressed my inner thighs for several moments. I could feel his fingers making their way toward my wet mound. Slowly his fingers slid deep into my awaiting cunt. "Oh my God, that feels sooo good," I sighed as Jeremy entered me with his fingers.

"Do you taste as good as you look?" Jeremy inquired. "Why don't you go ahead and find out," I replied. I turned my head to watch as Jeremy withdrew his fingers from my wet flooded cunt and placed them iside his mouth. "Well darling, do I taste as good as I look?" I asked. "Oh Mrs. Hutton you taste so sweet but I'll need more than a sample to say for sure," Jeremy added. I smiled, it excited me to see that Jeremy was so eager.

He gently squeezed my ass cheeks and opened me even more. Jeremy was kissing and licking the back of my legs inching himself closer and closer. Soon his tongue and mouth were engulfed inside my juicy cunt and he was sucking on my clit. Jeremy and I were throughly enjoying ourselves. Suddenly, the phone rang. We were startled as it continued to ring. "Don't answer it," commanded Jeremy as he removed his face from flooded opening. "I need to check the caller ID," I responded. My dress dropped from my hips as I walked over to the night stand to view the caller ID. "It's my son Steven I'd better take the call," I added. Steven was calling to remind me that he needed me to mail him his his monthly allowance check.

I ended the call with my son and found a dejected Jeremy sitting in the chair. "Why don't I go and slip into something a little more comfortable," I recommended. As I went to chose my next outfit, Jeremy yelled to me that he was going to go downstairs and grab another beer.

When Jeremy came back and entered the bedroom he found me laying at the edge of the plush king size bed. My head was propped up by several pillows and I was lying on my side. I had changed into a new leopard print teddy and high heels that matched. I was seductively laying in the fetal position. Jeremy made his way toward me, "Wow, Mrs. Hutton you look beautiful!" he stated. "Do you like my new outfit?" I asked. "Oh yeh, it's very nice and high heels to match, I love it," Jeremy replied. Jeremy now stood directly in front of me. His semi-erect cock was staring me in the face. "Mrs. Hutton, would you make love to my cock?" Jeremy shyly asked. "Oh honey I'd love to please you any way that you'd like me to. Come closer so that I can put my mouth around your beautiful cock and make love to it," I responded.

His cock was now fully erect. I opened my mouth for Jeremy so he could walk his cock inside it and he did, very slowly. His shaft laid on my tongue and I wrapped my moist lips around it. He slowly began moving his cock in and out of my mouth. I moved my tongue around his shaft to add to his pleasure. "Oh my, that feels soooo good," Jeremy moaned as he slowly started fucking my mouth.

His right hand made its way from my erect nipples and firm breasts that he had been fondling down my satin leopard print teddy to my wet awaiting cunt. "Open up for me," he whispered as his hand found my swollen mound. I willingly opened myself so that Jeremy could work his magic on me. His fingers slid easily inside me. He stroked my wet clit with his thumb as his fingers explored my soaking wet cunt.

Next, I placed my right hand on his ass cheeks and pulled him closer and deeper inside my mouth. I relaxed my throat to more easily accept his manhood. "Oh, oh, oh, that's it," Jeremy uttered as I took his cock to the back of my throat and kept it there. I rolled my tongue back and forth on his shaft as I slowly squeezed my lips tighter tighter around him. Jeremy grabbed my hair with his left hand and held it tight as he buried his cock deeper down my relaxed throat and I contiued to stroke his shaft by rolling my tongue against it. "I want to fuck your sweet cunt!" Jeremy exclaimed. "Oh Jeremy go ahead and take me," I eagerly responded as he withdrew his cock from my mouth and swung my legs around to position me for entry into my my awaiting cunt.

He was standing at the edge of the bed and pulled me towards him. He positioned my ass at the edge of the bed and I grabbed the pillows to keep them behind my head. We stared into each others eyes and I smiled to assure him that I was his. He placed his strong muscular arms on both sides of me. I placed my hands against his forearms and opened my legs for him. I rested my calves against his shoulders and my high heels were positioned on both sides of his face.

Next the tip of his cock pushed its way inside me, opening my cunt for a more forceful thrust. "Oh baby, you're in. Oh yes, that's wonderful," I whispered as Jeremy pushed his enormous cock inside me. My cunt engulfed his shaft and flooded it with my womanhood. I watched as Jeremy's eyes rolled back with pleasure. I raised my hands and arms wrapping them around the back of his neck as we embraced in a wet sensual kiss.

He slowly pushed his cock in and then drew it out repeatedly as we continued to passionately kiss. I removed my right arm from around his neck and moved it closer to my flooded opening. Then I began to stroke and massage his firm sensitive balls with my long manicured fingernails. "Oh Mrs. Hutton that feels soooo good, I can't believe I'm fucking you!" Jeremy stated. "Oh honey I'm all yours, take your time, we have all the time in the world," I offered to my lover. For several minutes Jeremy stood at the edge of my bed and drove himself passionately in and out of my cunt.

"Jeremy honey, I want you to sit in the chair and rest your legs. I'm gonna sit on your beautiful cock and take you deep inside me" I suggested. Jeremy sat in the chair and I followed. As I stood in front of him, he reached for my breasts and I obliged by moving towards him. Standing on my high heels, I straddled him. Next, he pulled me closer and began kissing, licking and sucking my firm tits and erect nipples. I guided his erect cock into position and slowly lowered myself onto his stiff shaft. Then Jeremy grabbed my hips and began moving me up and down on his cock while he sucked on my breasts. His cock was so big that it ripped me open further than my cunt had been opened before. I was surprised that it didn't hurt, instead it felt unbelieveably good!

"Would you like to get deeper inside me?" I asked. "Oh yeh," he eagerly replied. "I'm gonna turn around and sit on you. You're going to be so deep inside me that you won't be able to stand it!" I exclaimed. "Oh Mrs. Hutton you sure do know how to take care of me don't you?" Jeremy responded. "You bet I do and don't you forget it!" I commanded. With my back to him, I lowered my dripping wet inflamed cunt onto his stiff cock. If as though the flood gates had opened, I slid down his cock and took him deep inside me. Although I still hadn't taken his entire cock inside me I was determined to feel his balls banging against my cunt before we were finished.

I stopped there and began moving up and down on Jeremy as he reached around and fondled my breasts and gently squeezed my nipples. My body was overcome with lustful passion, I couldn't control myself. I got up on my tip toes and slammed myself down on his cock. His entire cock was now submerged inside me. Jeremy placed his hands underneath the back of my legs just below my ass and began lifting me up and guiding me down. My legs were bent as I squatted and my feet were on his thighs. I gripped the sides of the chair and moved up and down on his cock. We were fucking so intensely that my entire body began to quiver.

Jeremy's balls banged against my pussy lips each time he lowered me and the head of his 12 inch cock was exploring places inside me that I didn't know existed! "Mrs. Hutton, I've never been so deep inside a woman. You are unbelieveable!" Jeremy stated. "Give it to me, I want all of you, oh yeh, that's it, all of you!" I passionately cried out.

"Where do you want me to cum?" Jeremy exclaimed. "Where do you want to cum? Do you want to spray it all over my ass? Maybe you want to cum in my mouth? How about inside me?!" I replied in anticipation. "I want to cum all over your tits!" Jeremy fired back. I was ready to erupt myself and suddenly, my climatic orgasim overwhelmed my entire body and I was breathless. I arched my back and shuttered intensely as I exploded. "I'm cummmmming, oh, oh, oh, yeh, I'm cummmmming. Fuck me, yeh fuck me, that's it, yes, yes, yes!" I yelled.

My body nearly collasped as if the air had been let out of me. Jeremy continued fucking me for several moments until he exclaimed, "Mrs. Hutton, I'm gonna cum all over your tits" I jumped off his huge cock, turned and knelt before him. "Let me finish you off!" I stated. I wrapped my right hand around his cock and began stroking it. With the fingers of my left hand I massaged his firm sensitive balls. I couln't resist the opportunity to wrap my mouth around the beautiful purple head of his cock. I stroked his shaft up and down as I sucked on the head of his cock. I peered up and watched as Jeremy looked up to the sky.

"Look at me, look at me honey. I want you to see your cum shoot all over my tits!" I commanded. Jeremy looked right at me and yelled, "I'm gonna cum all over your tits!" I moved back slightly and continued to jack Jeremy off until he unleashed his hot load. He spewed a huge amount of his manhood all over my tits. "Don't stop, keep going!" he yelled. I continued stroking his cock as more and more cum blew out onto my cum covered tits.

Later I walked Jeremy to the door,"Mrs. Hutton you're something else. That was fantastic!" Jeremy stated. "You're quiet the lover yourself," I added. "I've always fantasized about making love to an experienced woman," Jeremy added. "Well who knows, maybe we'll get together again, Hungie," I replied as we kissed goodnight.

12