Seth Harlan, Ph.D.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
perihelion
perihelion
1,346 Followers

"I suppose the catsup on your shirt was a setup?" I looked at him with an upraised eyebrow.

"No," he smirked. "That was just good luck on my part."

"And now?"

He kissed me softly on my lips. "And now I want dessert."

"I think that can be arranged." And I kissed him back, pushing my tongue into his mouth.

I felt Seth's hand on my crotch. He was pinching my cock with his fingers. I ran my hand up the leg of his shorts and grabbed his cock in my hand.

"Let's go to the bedroom," he whispered in my ear as he nibbled on it.

In the bedroom, Seth undressed me slowly, kissing my body as he revealed it. Then he stripped off his shirt and shorts, pushed me back onto his bed, and climbed on top of me. I felt our cocks press together in the joint mass of our pubic hair. Seth kissed me passionately and ground himself into me. I wrapped my arms and legs around his body.

"You feel so good, baby," he whispered to me.

I was in heaven. It had been a long time since I had been naked in bed with another man.

"Your body is fantastic," Seth said. He looked into my eyes as he kissed the tip of my nose.

I worked hard to keep my 'fantastic' body. I am six feet, two inches tall with black hair and blue eyes. I am muscled from weight lifting and wrestling. I have hairy pits, pubes, forearms, and legs. The rest of my body is smooth as a baby's ass. My father calls me Bigfoot because I wear a size fourteen shoe. Everyone always kids me about big feet, big dick. I do have a big dick but not as big as people seem to expect. When they find out I wear a size fourteen shoe they expect my dick to be ten or twelve inches long and like a beer can. I disappoint their expectations. My penis is an uncircumcised nine inches long, slender, with a hairy testicle sack. My testicles are normal sized and the sack hangs relatively close to my body. The foreskin hangs about a quarter inch over the head of my dick and slides back with ease. Anyone with a foreskin like mine can attest to the joy it provides while masturbating.

"Rim me," Seth whispered to me. "I've wanted it since the first time when you licked so close to it."

He kissed me on the lips and flipped us over so he was on bottom. I kissed down his body, first licking his armpits and chewing the thick hair, on to licking and sucking on his nipples, then trailing down to his hard cock. I sucked on his balls then took his rigid phallus in my mouth and sucked it gently, pressing my tongue into his piss hole and licking around the corona. Faint moans came from Seth. I saw his long toes flex and curl. Too soon to let him cum. I changed tactics and kissed his feet and sucked his toes. He had silky clear nails. His feet were soft and smooth. He responded to my action by flexing his feet and groaning deliriously.

"You're goddamn good, Tom. You know that?" Seth was writhing on the bed and his cock was leaking precum.

I threw his legs over my shoulders, exposing his ass. It was stunning, covered in a soft down of dark hairs that became thicker curls in his crack. His tiny rosebud hole was surrounded by a covering of thick curly pussy hair. I wet my finger and touched it. It quickened and Seth's entire body shuddered.

"Yes," he moaned.

I kissed his butt cheeks and the deep split between them before planting my lips on his pussy hole. I kissed it and licked it, then probed it with my tongue. Seth grunted and pushed his ass downward trying to impale his hole on my tongue. I ate his pussy for about twenty minutes as he moaned and talked dirty sex talk to me, urging me to feast on his pussy. I could see his hole opening for me, relaxing as it prepared to receive my cock in it.

I wet my finger again and stuck the first knuckle inside him. As my finger entered, his ass pussy tightened and squeezed my finger in a vise like grip. Seth raised himself slightly and reached in his nightstand and gave me a big bottle of lubricant. I had to smile.

"Get fucked a lot, do we?" I laughed.

Seth looked up at me and grinned. "Just get on with it, Mr. Kent. My ashes haven't been hauled in a long time."

I slapped his thigh hard. "There's a dildo in the drawer, too, huh?"

"Go to the head of the class, Einstein."

We both laughed. Seth wrapped his arms around his thighs and pulled them toward his shoulders, splaying his ass wide open for me. I stared at the total beauty of it. Never had I seen such an exquisite ass pussy before. I poured lubricant on my cock and his asshole. His pussy puckered in and out as it impatiently called to my cock to fuck it. I touched my mushroom knob at his opening. Seth shoved his pussy against my cock and it swallowed the head of it in an instant. I slowly began my entry into his hot oven as he made loud cries of pain and ecstasy. When I felt my pubic hair press against his ass, I gave one last hard push into him before completely withdrawing and re-entering him in an instant. Seth screamed.

"Like that, yeah?" I snickered.

"That goddamned hurt!"

"Want me to stop?"

"No! Do it again!"

Seth placed his feet on my pecs and pushed against me as I pistoned in and out of him. His pussy opened wide and was slick with lubricant. Suddenly the fuck was dreamy, total bliss for both of us. I pushed his legs open and lay on his chest, kissing his lips, traveling to his face and neck as I entered the final stretch of this Fuck Derby. Seth wrapped his arms around me tight, strangling me to him, and I could feel his fingers tear into my back. His breathing became short and his moans were so loud I hoped his walls were too thick for the neighbors to hear.

My cock was squeezed hard as Seth screamed out in total sexual excitement. I felt the wetness between us as he ejaculated his hot semen between our melded bodies. Each spurt of his cum caused his ass to clutch my cock harder and then I was pouring my load of cum in to his ass pussy. I buried my face in his neck as my burning nectar exploded into him. Then it was over. I collapsed onto his body and he held me tight. We lay quietly for several minutes.

"So you can suck my cock, eat my ass out, fuck me blind, but you can't handle my syllabus?"

I opened my eyes and looked into his laughing eyes.

"Shut up and get some rest, Professor. I expect you to fuck me next and it had better be good. After all, you have a Ph.D."

A few weeks later, I moved in with Seth Harlan. I became a licensed pharmacist four years later and was hired as a pharmacist in the same pharmacy where I had sold Seth his prescription. A few months later, Seth was promoted to Chairman of the History Department. The weekend after his promotion, Seth asked me to marry him. He actually got down on one knee, wearing his white plantation owner suit. He gave me a duplicate of his signet ring as my engagement ring. We wed on the Sunday following Thanksgiving.

I love him. He loves me. All is right with our world.

Oh, one other thing. Seth lets me prepare his course syllabuses.

perihelion
perihelion
1,346 Followers
12