Seth's Crazy Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But you were not here, so I asked Cindy if she thought you were attractive, and we compared notes. Her husband had told her that you couldn't keep your eyes off of her ass. We agreed that you would be worth seducing, but I couldn't help but feel annoyed that the busty young slut was going to get her hooks into you before I could. Then..."

Anna paused to lower herself into a sitting position on my abs. She motioned Cindy over who straddled me as well, taking a seat behind Anna and sitting more or less on top of my erection. Both women began to grind their hips into me.

I didn't stop them, obviously. I had morals back then, but I was no saint.

"So then Dan invites Randy, and actually suggests that Cindy and I have a girl's night, and I think to myself what a fantastic opportunity that would be to take the mysterious handsome and well hung stud out for a test drive, and here we are."

Cindy stopped grinding on me long enough to pull my trunks down a bit, and I felt her manicured nails scratch against my fully hard cock as she pulled it free and let it thwack itself against Anna's denim clad ass. Anna smiled at me and shifted back a bit, so that my cock was forced to stick straight up in the air. Then Cindy snuggled back up pressing her rough shorts against my cock from the other side.

Now that my cock was firmly pressed between one married vagina and another woman's married ass, the two women resumed their grinding.

It was incredible. Erotic in a way that I had never experienced. I dug my fingers into the carpet. Anna dug hers into my chest and Cindy dug hers into my legs. I moaned. Anna kept talking.

"Keep in mind now that Randy and Dan are pigs. I was disinvited for a reason. Those two have every intention of getting Barry and the girls so trashed that they can't stand, and if Nicole gives them half a chance she will come back good and plowed by both of them. Maybe Jenny too. And there is no way they are coming back before the sun goes down, assuming they make it back before midnight."

"So," Anna paused for a moment to moan when Cindy let go of my legs and slid her hands around Anna's stomach and squeezed her breasts in front of me through the grey shirt. The view was... stimulating, to say the least. Anna's breasts were very large, round, and natural looking. Anna picked up her drink from where she had set it on the floor and took another sip before finishing her thought, "while those to men are out all day trying to shag the girl that was rightfully yours, how do you feel about spending a few hours fucking their sexy but undersexed wives?"

I didn't hesitate. "Yes please." I said at once.

Mrs. Johnson and Mrs. Campbell smiled down on me. "Yes mistresses." they both corrected me.

"Yes mistresses." I said without hesitation...

12