Seth's Fetish Ch. 05

Story Info
Seth gets a chance at the sister-in-law.
2.3k words
4.62
281.3k
155

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/03/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For those of you who don't know me, my name is Seth and about a year ago, I discovered I have an impregnation/lactation fetish. I found this out while trying to impregnate my beautiful wife of nearly eight years, Dana. Dana and I have been trying to get pregnant unsuccessfully for a year now. Of course, we've had the fun of trying, but there's also been the frustration of not succeeding.

But there is one area where I have succeeded—my mother-in-law Donna is now nine months pregnant with my child, about to pop any day now, and as sexy as ever with her rounded belly and swollen, milky tits that I nurse on every chance I get, which, since Donna's younger daughter Darlene now lives with us, is fairly often. Donna is always finding an excuse to come over here, whether it's to bring Darlene some cookies (which go great with Donna's milk) or do her laundry.

I followed the noise into my room and saw my wife bent over a pile of clothes sticking out of her closet. She was wearing cute little shorts, but not a top. A wicked idea crossed my mind. I stuck up behind her and grabbed her breasts.

"Hey, beautiful," I said kissing her neck.

"Oh, god!" she screamed, in a voice that clearly was not my wife's. I looked down at the girl in my arms.

"Darlene?" I cried, disentangling myself. It's amazing how much my wife and her sister look alike. Both are tall and blond, though Darlene wears her hair a little shorter than Dana. She moved in with us a little over four months ago because we live closer to her school than her parents do, and it's an easier commute.

"I'm sorry, I thought you were going to be at work all day," she said pitifully.

"What are you doing in here? And why aren't you in school?"

Darlene's eyes darted around the room. I became suspicious. We keep a small supply of emergency cash in our bedroom. I hoped Darlene wasn't stealing it, not that I thought she would.

"Darlene, tell me what's going on," I said sternly.

"Well, it's just...I was wondering if...Dana had a bra I could borrow," she finished quickly. It occurred to me just then that Darlene wasn't wearing a top, and I took the opportunity to stare at 18 year old breasts, something I hadn't done in about fifteen years. Like her mother and sister, Darlene had amazing tits. They were huge, rounded, with rosy nipples like eraser nubs.

"Are all your bras in the wash or something?" I asked, confused.

"No, they're...too small," she said. She was blushing almost as pink as her nipples.

"Too small?" I asked.

"Yeah, lately they've been getting bigger. I've gone from a C to a D and now I think I'm a double D, and I know that's about what Dana is, so I figured I'd borrow one from her until I get money from Mom and Dad to buy new ones cause my old ones are just too tight on them."

The sight of those huge tits on a teenager were mesmerizing, and now that she mentioned it, I had noticed her shirts becoming tighter over the last few months. I also noticed they were red from where her bras cut into her skin. Poor kid, I thought. Those tits should only be loved.

"Well, Dana keeps her bras in the dresser," I said. I walked over to it and handed Darlene a plain black bra. She slipped it on and tried to hook it.

"Oh, can you do it?" she asked frustrated. Saying nothing I stood behind her and tried my best, but it was no use.

"I think you're a bit bigger than your sister," I said, trying to hide the leering tone in my voice. I was so close to her I was sure she could feel my erection.

"Shit, I was afraid of that." She slipped the bra off and stared at her breasts in the mirror. I did the same.

"I just can't understand why they keep growing," she said puzzled. "I think there might be something wrong with me."

"Just because you have big breasts?" I asked incredulously. "Trust me, guys love big breasts."

"It's not just that. But sometimes they...oh no." Darlene's hands flew up to her breasts and she ran into our bathroom. I followed. She was looking bent over looking for a towel in our linen closet.

"Darlene, what is it?" I asked concerned. I bent down and turned Darlene to face me. I looked down and saw a white substance seeping between Darlene's fingers. It couldn't be, could it?

"See, this is why I think something is wrong with me," she cried, sounding near tears. "They leak pus or something. It's so gross—no guys are ever gonna want to suck on them. I probably have cancer or something." I smiled at her naïveté.

"Darlene," I said, looking her in the eye. "Trust me, there is nothing wrong with your breasts. What you're doing is called lactating. You're making breast milk, like your mom's doing."

"But...how?" Darlene asked. "I'm not pregnant."

"Well," I began, trying to remember what Dana and Donna had said about it. "Sometimes women lactate as a reaction to certain medications. Are you on birth control?"

"Yeah," she said slowly.

"Well, there you go. Some women react to the hormones in birth control, and their breasts grow, and some lactate. In your case it was both, but there's nothing wrong with you sweetie." Darlene's tears dried up and she smiled at me for the first time all afternoon. I took her hands away from her breasts. The milk was still leaking out of them in a slow, steady stream that pooled on the tile floor. I decided to take another risk.

"Besides, you're wrong about no guy wanting to suck on your tits." With that I lowered my mouth to her waiting bud and sucked.

"Oh," she gasped, but made no move to stop me, not that she could have since I had her hands in mine. Darlene's milk was thin—I could tell she hadn't been producing long—but sweet, and I drank it greedily. When I was sure she wouldn't slap me away, I let go of her hand and began to milk the opposite tit.

"Oh, god, Seth," Darlene moaned as I chewed and pulled the milk out of her breasts. I could feel my cock straining against my pants, but I fought my urges. I couldn't fuck this innocent kid, could I? More importantly, did she want me to?

I got my answer when I looked down and saw a wet spot on Darlene's shorts. Not only was she leaking from her pussy, but the flow from her breasts increased. They must have missed my mouth because Darlene reached up and shoved her tit back in. Christ the girl was horny as hell. There was no turning back now. I was going to fuck my wife's sister, and the thought turned me on completely.

I eased her down on the tile and unbuttoned her shorts and slid them down over her perfect ass and legs. I spread her legs and stared the pussy before me. The clit was engorged, peaking through the outer lips, which were slightly puffy and slick with the juice that teenage girls can produce so readily. What a sight! At this point Darlene was wet from head to toe—milk on her tits and belly, slick juices on her pussy, and a thin sheen of sweat every where else. I lifted my shirt up over my head and she swallowed hard at the sight of my pecs. I then licked my lips and then stuck my tongue deep inside her pussy.

It had been so long since I had the taste of teenage pussy, and how I had missed it. She tasted so sweet and innocent, yet ripe and ready to be fucked at the same time. My tongue ran along her slip before flicking over her clit.

"Oh, god, nnnn, oh Seth," Darlene cried as I drank her into an orgasm. God how I wanted to fuck her.

I removed my jeans and kneeled over Darlene. I squirted her milk onto my cock and jacked it a few times, not because it needed it, but because I wanted her to see what I was going to put in her.

"Darlene, have you ever had sex before?" I asked as I continued playing with her nipple.

"Once," she answered breathlessly. "Last year with a guy from school. My dad caught us. That's why he wanted me to go to Marlborough—he was afraid I would get pregnant like mom did."

"Well, you're on the pill, so there's no danger of that," I said. "But I think it's more exciting when a girl is unprotected, when she wants to get pregnant. It's a little game your sister and I play, and I'm gonna play it with you, okay?"

Darlene nodded uncertainly. "Okay."

"Do you want this cock, Darlene?" I asked. She nodded, and put her mouth on the tip, licking off the pre cum and the milk. I shuddered. Talent runs in the family.

"Do you want this cock inside of your pussy?" I twisted her nipple, sending even more milk flying out across her torso. Some of it ran down into her slit, making me smile. I flipped over into a 69 and drank the milk from her slit. Mixed with her milk, her pussy tasted even sweeter, like a smoothie. I was worried I would blow my load down her throat, so I pulled my cock out of her mouth quickly and positioned myself between her thighs. I teased her clit with the head of my cock.

"Are you ready, Darlene?" I asked. She nodded. I pushed the head into her. Shit she was tight. I inched myself in and continued milking Darlene's breasts so she wouldn't feel the pain. I was about halfway in, when I withdrew, and sank more of my length inside of her. Darlene cried out in, and I went back to suckling her tits. She put her arms around my neck and held on as I pumped in and out of her.

"You're so ready for me, baby," I whispered into Darlene's ear. "I'm the first real man inside your teenage cut. Can you feel me stretching your pussy walls?"

"Oh, yes, you feel so good," Darlene cried. She wrapped her legs around me, urging me deeper, which I wanted to go, but not yet.

"You're hot and wet and in heat," I continued my dirty talk. "You're in heat, which means your body is craving sperm to fertilize you and make you pregnant. Your body wants it, little girl. Your tits are milky and ready for babies and all that's missing is my hot spunk inside you. Do you want it? Do you want me to make a baby in you?"

Darlene was gone by this point, panting and moaning and rutting back on my cock.

"Yes," she moaned. "Oh yes, I want a baby." I didn't know if she meant it or not, but just those words and her tight pussy were enough.

"You naughty girl," I admonished playfully biting on her tits. "I'm your sister's husband and here you are begging me to knock you up."

"Yes," she cried. "Yes, do it, knock me up, make me your pregnant slut. I want to have your baby! Come in me and make a baby!" Her pussy contracted in an orgasm, pulling my cock deeper inside of her until I felt a pinch. I looked down. I was all the way in. that must mean that pinch I felt was her cervix.

"Oh, yeah, that's it, baby, I'm all the way inside you now. I'm in your cervix. Do you know that that means? That means I'm right up against your uterus. I'm gonna blow my load directly inside and fertilize whatever little eggs are in there, and then you're gonna be so full of me. You're gonna be full up with a baby just like your mom."

"And will you fuck me then?" she asked panting. "Will you fuck me when I'm so full of your baby I can't move, and drink my breasts?" By now her tits were spraying milk over us.

"Oh, yes, little girl, that and more," I promised.

"Suck my titties," she begged. "I want to give you my milk when you give me yours. Nnnnn, oh god, I'm gonna come. Seth, come in me and give me a baby." I reached down and took the nub in my mouth just as her pussy walls contracted, making my cock jerk and shoot my load directing into her uterus. I must have come at least a cup in her. I pulled out and looked down at Dana's little sister. She was soaked, and I thought she had never looked sexier. I grabbed a towel from the cabinet and began to wipe her off. When I got to her pussy, I realized that she didn't have any cum leaking from it. Shit, I must have blown my load completely inside her cervix. Good thing she was on the pill. The last thing I needed was to knock up another woman that wasn't my wife. As if on cue the phone rang. I grabbed the bathroom extension.

"Seth, honey, Mom just went into labor!" Dana's frantic voice cried. "Get to the hospital as soon as you can."

"Okay, I'll be there are soon as I go get Darlene," I said.

"Great, see you soon, honey."

"Your mom's in labor," I said to Darlene.

"Oh my god, we have to get to the hospital!" She stood up and looked at our reflections in the mirror.

"I guess we can't go like this," she said, self deprecatingly.

"No," I agreed. I turned on the shower and got in. "Join me?"

To be continued...