Seth's New Life

Story Info
Seth becomes a slave.
1.2k words
3.61
133.1k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EveanW
EveanW
7 Followers

I sat in my office sipping coffee and lounging in my office chair waiting. My office was a decent size with walls painted a nice cherry wood color the flooring was cherry wood with a simple light purple rug by the door. Two comfortable chairs sat in the other side of the desk. Black in color with arms. The desk had a computer and keyboard on it along with a cup holding an assortment of pens and pencils, some paperwork that still needed filled out, a stapler, a thing of paperclips, and a little German Shepard statue. Beside and a little behind the desk was a printer and copier. Then a file cabinet. The far wall was covered in a bookshelf which was full of books. I owned a dance club with a BDSM dungeon underneath it I was waiting for a friend, Derrick to show up he had called me saying he wanted to meet maybe he was finally going to pay me the money he owed me. There was a soft knock on the door.

"Come in." The door open and Derrick walks in carrying a blur folder. Derrick was fairly tall probably a couple inches over six foot with a spray or tanning bed tan blonde hair from a bottle and natural blue gray eyes. He was handsome with soft features in his face and a small button nose and pouty bottom lip. I smiled at him. "Sit." I gesture at the chairs. He sits down putting the folder on the desk.

"I think I have a way I can repay you, but you have to listen to everything and not stop me." I leaned forward intrigued by this.

"Okay. Go ahead." He opened the folder.

"I will give you my friend." He holds his hand up to stop me from speaking he knew I was going to tell him I didn't do non consensual slavery. "He is very shy, but a natural submissive. I've tested him as long as one used a commanding voice he listens. He had trouble making choices by himself." He sits a picture in front of me. The man was gorgeous to me. Nice natural golden tan skin, emerald green eyes, and black curly hair that fell to his shoulders. Full lips smiling in the photo and a narrow nose with delicate cheekbones.

"Bring him tomorrow and I shall decide from there. Have him wear a green shirt." Derrick smiled he left the picture on my desk as he left my office without another word. I smiled I was really looking forward to tomorrow. Natural submissive's were one in a million.

### #

I sat in a booth watching the few people out on Monday dance to the upbeat music for a Monday we were pretty busy. I smiled when I saw Derrick walking towards me with his friend in a green shirt that almost matched his eyes. Derrick sat on the inside.

"Seth this is Richard. Richard this is Seth." We shook hands as Derrick introduced us to one another. I got us all drinks and we chatted awhile. Finally I decided it was time to test Seth myself.

"Seth stand up." I used a deep commanding voice. A normal person would normally look at me weird a dominant would lash out and a submissive would after a minute listen. Seth hesitated a minute then listened. "Come sit beside me." Again he listened and sat beside me. We chatted some more and drank.

"If you two will excuse me I've got to go to the bathroom." Seth jumped up and left the table I turned to Derrick.

"Yes he will work as your payment. I'll start his training today." I had hidden a knife at the table earlier that day I pulled it out and hid it up my sleeve. "You want to watch." Derrick nodded as Seth returned to the table. We talked some more mundane things really then there was a lull in conversation so I turned to Seth I slid the knife out of my pocket one arms wrapped around him the other held the knife to his innener thigh.

"Stay quite and listen." He looked at me eyes wide with fear. He nodded his head a bit indicating he was listening. "This is a BDSM bar. Do you know what BDSM stands for?" He shook his head no not daring to speak. I smiled he was so innocent. "Bondage, discipline, sadist, masochist, slave, master." I explained I watched his face as I told him he squirmed a bit in his seat. I smiled again. "In this club a green shirt means you are free and open for play." His eyes widened I knew Derrick had told him to wear a green shirt he looked at Derrick then at me unsure he still didn't want to speak because of the dagger.

"So get up. Derrick will lead us to my playroom." He slowly got up I slide out behind him grabbing the collar of his shirt so he couldn't run. The knife pressed against his side now. Derrick slides out of his seat and leads up to a beaded curtain he goes through and we follow. He goes down a set of stairs then turns down another hallway to a large door. Derrick opened the door and went in. We followed after. In one corner there was a cage beside it a bench with a black dildo coming out of the center the dildo was six inches long one inch thick beside the bench was a matching chair with a matching dildo. Stocks sat along the dark blue wall with a Saint Andrews cross beside it. In one corner was a king size canopy bed done in black and dark purple with neon green pillow cases. A couch set along another wall black with neon green pillows on it. A bench with cuffs on it sat off to the side of the couch it was kind of like a dentist chair and could be lowered or heightened. Chains with leather cuffs hung from the ceiling. There was also a dresser and a wardrobe closet. I led Seth to the ceiling cuffs setting the knife on the dresser as we went.

"Face the door and put your hands over your head." He hesitated a couple minutes I knew he was contemplating running for the door, but after a few tense minutes he did as instructed. I fastened his wrists into the furred cuffs before he could change his mind. Then pushed a button on the wall that pulled the chain up. I kept going until he stood on his tiptoes with his arms stretched over his head. I circled his taunt body then pick up the up knife I cut his shirt off of him.

"Seth do you know what a slave is?" I ran my hand over his chest.

"No." He replied softly.

"A slave obeys twenty-four seven. No breaks not just in a scene. Always." I said the last word firmly I watched Seth blush as I explained I could see his arousal pushing against his pants.

"Do you want to be my slave Seth?" I let him think about it for a few moments.

"Yes. Please." I stroked his cheek gently he was going to be such fun to train and show off to the other masters.

EveanW
EveanW
7 Followers