Setting Moon Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bloodwoman
Bloodwoman
192 Followers

He then picked her up and carried her out of the water and over to their blankets. He laid her down on her back and laid himself down over top of her. He kissed her again and somehow felt his wolf was pleased. He started to kiss her breasts and she moaned at the touch. He then moved his hands to caress her thighs as he kissed her stomach. She moaned again and breathed "Please, Hamid I have waited so long." He then kissed back up her body and situated his now hard erection over her awaiting center. She wrapped her legs around him as he gently pushed passed her folds and into her tightened core. Slowly he pushed himself in until she enveloped him. She moaned as he began to pull out and gently push back in.

When he did so again she moaned, "Hamid. Thank you I didn't know." She said through a moan. Slowly he made love to her, until she moaned, "Please, Hamid." He then let her flip him onto his back and she sat up on his throbbing rod that was still buried inside of her.

She started to move slowly but soon began to move faster, Hamid moaned as she stroked his pole against her tight walls. She screamed as she climaxed and then she continued to ride him. She moaned again and Hamid watched as her skin started to glow. She screamed again through another orgasm, sweat was beading off her forehead and then she said "Please Hamid I need more, please." She begged.

Suddenly Vilaria felt the rough bark of a tree on her back and Hamid had begun pounding her relentlessly. She screamed again and again, Hamid panted, "You should get away from me." But he struggled to say it.

"Why?" She moaned.

"My wolf, he wants you to be his. I won't be able to stop him; please I don't want to hurt you." Hamid said straining.

Then they both moaned, but Vilaria said "Lay us down in the sand, I know you will not hurt me." She said looking into his eyes, suddenly his wolf felt calm as he stared into her now silver eyes. Her voice almost seemed angelic to him, so he did as she asked and laid himself down in the cold sand with her on top of him. But still she kept hold of his eyes never looking away. He sat up and started to move her hips so that he was sliding in and out of her slick hole.

She began to moan again and Hamid watched as light seemed to jump off of her. He started to pump faster and deeper into her and she moaned louder. And broke eye contact with him, she tilted her head now to look up the dark night sky. All too soon he felt her walls tighten around him and she felt him grow impossibly inside her.

"Yes, Hamid, oh god, yes." She screamed as she began to climax, she shook over him, then he thrust again and came deep inside of her. But Vilaria was not quite done, she still screamed in ecstasy as she came again. Hamid wrapped his arms around her and then she fell back against them as light burst from her body blinding Hamid, but he did not let go. When is seemed to be over, she collapsed against him as she passed out.

Hamid then lifted her off his now softening cock and carried her over to their blankets and laid them both down. He pulled a blanket over them and faced her, her hair was still short which made Hamid a little confused but then she moved towards Hamid as she slept and placed a hand on his chest. He then watched as her hair slowly grew outwards and curled around her until it stopped around her thighs. It now shown as a bright blond that almost seemed to glow; he then laid his head down next to hers and began to drift off to sleep.

But he heard a tiny voice say "Thank you Hamid, I can never repay you for giving me back my gift. But I will love you forever if you will have me." Vilaria said.

"I will always love you Vilaria." Hamid said pulling her even closer as they fell asleep.

Bloodwoman
Bloodwoman
192 Followers