Setting Moon Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bloodwoman
Bloodwoman
192 Followers

"You're getting slow in your old age dear." Lilliana said with a smile.

"Actually most wolves' get faster as they age, dear." He said getting up. "If I wanted to I could end this fight now. But I want to see what you can do physically and mentally."

"Your wish is my command." Lilliana said bowing and then the wind picked up again. Lilliana then through several punches and kicks but Sam blocked them all until she aimed right for his head, she didn't hit him but her wind did. His head flew back and then he came back with a punch to her side. She then moved away from him and widened her stance; suddenly a big puff of wind blew Sam right onto his back then Lilliana jumped on top of him and said, "I think you like losing to me so you don't have to be the dominate one for once." She said with a giggle.

Sam then tossed her off of him, stood and then watched a Lilliana did the same. "I guess it's time to put you in your place then." Sam said and then grabbed Lilliana's arm as she swung and pinned it behind her back. It reminded Lilliana of the day she was taken and she quickly spun before he could tighten his grip and punched him square in the face. She then turned and Sam grabbed her shoulder, she grabbed his hand twisted it and flipped him over onto his back. She then bent down a whispered into his ear, "Some moves just piss me off and you should never do them again." She then stood and moved a couple of yards away from him and waited for him to get up.

"It would seem then that you are just toying with me." Sam said getting up.

Lilliana took off her shoes and socks and sunk her feet into the grass and dirt. She closed her eyes and felt the shift of the earth and then she looked at Sam and ran towards him. A couple of feet away she did a flip which landed her thighs around his head and then used her weight to flip him sideways. When they landed on their sides they both groaned in pain and Lilliana moved away from Sam but stayed on the ground. She then watched as Sam got up and transformed into his full wolf, he stood gloriously before her and Lilliana's mouth gapped in awe at her mate.

Then she heard though their link, 'Do you submit mate?'

"No" she said, then Sam moved to stand over her and she laid back onto the ground. He walked up further and looked into her eyes as she looked into the eyes of the wolf, 'Do you submit mate?' Sam asked again.

"Yes mate I submit." Lilliana said and turned her head to the side showing her neck to him. What he didn't see was the tear that rolled down her cheek. He moved off of her and turned to face the rather large crowd that had gathered and howled long and loud.

Lilliana slowly got up and walked away from the mansion as she heard howls from the pack behind her. Then as the crowd went back to what they were doing she heard a growl behind her but did not turn and then felt Sam still in wolf form nudge her arm. She then lifted her arm and Sam come up beside her. She felt his soft auburn hair course through her fingertips and then she heard 'What's wrong?' come from Sam.

"Nothing." She said but still did not look at him.

'Don't lie to me. What's wrong?' Sam said again with a low growl, then he felt Lilliana open their link further, he felt the pain she was feeling and then he viewed glimpses of memories from Lilliana. She showed him the night she was taken and how the men took her, she then showed him her testimony to herself that she would never submit to a man again. She then showed him like a flip book every man who had ever dominated her mentally or physically.

"That is what is wrong." She said as a tear rolled down her face.

Sam had transformed back into his human form and now stood naked next to Lilliana. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her into his embrace. Her head sunk into his chest and she breathed him in deeply. Slowly she started to feel better then she said, "I'm sorry I know you are not them and submission is just part of your world. But it hurts me deeply to admit to it."

"It's fine Lilliana, I should have thought about what it would mean to you. It's really my fault in the first place. There is still much we don't know about each other." Sam said, they just stood there for a while until Sam said, "They are all waiting for us, do you want to go back now?"

"Why are they waiting for us?" Lilliana asked looking up at him.

"Everyone is very proud that they have a strong Alpha and Alpha bitch to lead them. They want to show us their happiness." Sam said looking down into Lilliana's eyes.

"Ok but you need clothes. I do not want everyone looking at you naked even if they have seen it before." Lilliana said.

Sam laughed a little and then said, "I have a suit sitting over in the garden." Then they both walked back to the garden and Sam got dressed in his suit. They then walked inside, down the hall and into the dining area. Where at least half the pack was waiting for them, when they walked in they all cheered for Lilliana and Sam loudly.

Lilliana smiled and then bowed as she did to Ericka after their fight and Sam followed suit. The pack cheered even louder then. Sam then grabbed Lilliana's arm and spun her to stand in front of him, he then leaned down and kissed her while slowly dipping her. The crowd let loose some howls as Sam lifted Lilliana up so that her was carrying her and went back down the hallway they came and up their stairs to the room. Once at the doors to their bedroom, Sam set Lilliana down and opened the doors. He then picked Lilliana up again and walked into the room, but then suddenly put her back down again.

"Mother, Father I was not expecting you for another two days. Why have you come so soon?" Sam said and then Lilliana noticed two people standing by the fire place and two others on the couch. She assumed they were werewolves because of what Sam had said.

"Yes, well your mother wanted to come early. You know how impatient she gets. And who is this?" A man standing next to the fire asked Lilliana assumed it was Sam's father.

Sam smiled wide and said, "This is my mate, Lilliana."

"Oh thank Luna; I thought you would never find her. She is just as gorgeous as I thought she would be." The woman on the couch said.

"Lilliana this is my mother and father." He said motioning to the two that had already spoke. "This is my sister Anna and my brother Glen." He said motioning to the other woman on the couch and the other man standing by the fireplace.

"We saw you fight outside; very impressive for a witch to decide to mate with a werewolf. Are you not afraid?" Anna said as she stood up and walked towards Lilliana.

She was a tall slender woman with auburn hair. Lilliana looked her directly in the eyes and said, "No one should ever be scared to be with the one they love."

Anna looked shocked at the comment and then said, "But what about you magic are you not scared to lose it?"

Lilliana looked at Sam and then back at Anna, "For true love, I would give up almost anything including my magic."

"Almost anything?" Anna asked looking curious.

Sam then interjected, "Sorry Lilliana, Anna can be a bit pushy at times."

"It's fine Sam really, were already on that path there is no harm telling her." Lilliana said and then looked at Anna again, "My son, his safety is worth more to me than happiness or true love. Now if you'll excuse me for a moment I would like to go get dressed. Sam can tell you anything you want to know." Lilliana said, walking into the bedroom and shut the doors.

She walked over to the bed where she left her clothes, she stripped her workout gear and redressed in her clothes and heels. She then went to the bathroom and took her hair out of it pony tail and brushed it. Then tears started to fall down her face and she threw the brush onto the counter, then she said to herself, "God, why am I so emotional today?" then she thought to herself, 'I feel like such a weakling crying all the time, and that shit this morning. I guess it's just the change taking over, messing with my head.'

'Yes love that's exactly what's happening. The change messes with you entire body physically and mentally which is why so many fear you will lose you magic. I believe in you and you will never look weak to me.' Sam said through the link.

'I love you; you know exactly what to say to make me feel better. I'll be back out there in a minute love.' Lilliana said back.

Lilliana then finished brushing her hair and walked back out into the bedroom but then had a thought, 'I thought you said you mother died when you were young.'

'Yes this is my step mother, but she has raised me as her own as long as her and Father have been together.' Sam said.

'Oh sorry didn't mean to sound rude, I was just curious.' Lilliana said entering the living room again.

"It's alright love." Sam said aloud so everyone heard and then ushered her close to him. He then placed a kiss on her lips and lingered there for several moments before looking back at his family. "Now what would you all like to do since dinner is still a couple hours away and I'm sure your rooms have already been set up and you've unpacked." Sam said.

"I think we would all like to get to know Lilliana a bit more. Your hair is just beautiful Lilliana." Sam's step-mother said.

"Thank you, would anyone like something to drink?" Lilliana said walking over to the bar they had in the corner of the room and grabbing out two beers. She tossed one to Sam and he caught it. Then she heard his father say, "Yeah toss me one of those." Lilliana then tossed his the bottle and watched as he caught it as well.

"We'll take some wine if you've got it." Anna said.

Lilliana then got out two wine glassed and asked, "Red or white?"

"Red." They both said and then Lilliana poured the wine and handed them their glasses. She then went back over to the bar and out two more beers she then walked over to the fireplace and touched Glen on the shoulder, he turned towards her and Lilliana offered him a beer. He took it from her and nodded his head in thanks. Then Lilliana went back and stood next to Sam.

She took a sip of her beer and then heard Anna ask, "Can we see you do some magic?"

Lilliana smiled, then held out her free hand and fire appeared in it. Anna then walked over and put her hand close to it. "Wow that's really fire, I'm very impressed." Anna then returned to her place leaning on the back of the couch.

Lilliana then pushed the fire back down and the fire in her hand disappeared. "Can you do other types of magic as well?" Glen asked turning around so Lilliana could see his face for the first time. He had a very long cut across his face that made one eye look like he was blind in it.

Lilliana didn't let it bother her and said, "What other kinds of magic did you have in mind?"

"Healing perhaps, I've had this cut for about three years and it won't heal." He said the first part sarcastically but the rest was sincere.

Lilliana walked back over to him and placed her beer down on the coffee table. She looked at his scar then took of her key necklace and handed it to him. Looking a bit confused he took it from her as soon as he grabbed it the light appeared and soon after his face was healed. She took back her necklace and put it back on and grabbed her beer. She then sat down on the sofa, next to where Sam had just moved to.

Glen looked shock as he felt his face and realized he could now see out of both eyes again. Lilliana then looked at Sam and said, "Wow so much has happened today and it's still not over. Let's hope dinner in uneventful."

"No such luck there I'm afraid," Anna said, "Mila has come with us. She's down stairs now, but I don't think she knows you've mated yet or that you're a witch. She's probably in her room she didn't want anyone telling you she was here."

"Who's Mila?" Lilliana asked and looked at Sam who now had his hand covering his face.

"She's an old girlfriend that is very persistent. Every time she visits she thinks she's the Alpha bitch and shit gets all messed up. She even sat next to me at the table as to enforce her position. She a real bitch." Sam said looking at Lilliana.

"Well sounds like I finally get to have some fun." Lilliana said with a grin, "Trust me I'll put her in her rightful place when the time comes."

"Be careful Lilliana, if she challenges you, you must accept or the pack will think less of you. The challenge is usually done in wolf form but I think you will be fine, after seeing those moves today." Sam's father said.

Lilliana smiled and took another swig from her beer and then noticed she was missing her belt and gun. Lilliana the said, "I seem to have forgotten something, Anna will you help me get it?" Lilliana asked as she walked towards her bedroom. Anna set down her wine and followed Lilliana, closing the doors behind her. Lilliana found her gun and belt sitting on the bed and set to putting them on.

"Now what's going on with that?" Lilliana said pointing to Anna's belly, "And why haven't you told Sam yet?" Lilliana asked.

"How did you know?" Anna asked.

"A mother always knows, now cough it up." Lilliana said.

"Well he's Sam's best friend from his childhood but they had some big fight and haven't talked since. I brought him with us but I'm pretty sure it's hopeless. I'm almost two months along and if I don't tell him now he will find out the hard way when he sees my belly grow." Anna said.

"What's the guy's name? I will try and find out if Sam's still mad and why, maybe then we can work on trying to fix it." Lilliana said.

"Ben Ambrose, why are you helping me?" Anna asked.

"Because family is all that matters and we have a large enough one to keep us busy. We don't need any more fighting." Lilliana said, "And besides were practically sisters now and what are sisters for right."

Anna smiled and then looked down at Lilliana's gun, "Are you going to wear that to dinner?"

"I'm so used to wearing one that I just wear it all the time. I've only just become a witch and don't know if one day I'll need the extra protection." Lilliana said walking back towards the living room and then Anna followed her.

"What did you forget?" Glen asked.

"Just my belt and other accessories, that's all." Lilliana said and watched as the three looked down at her gun.

She then walked back over to the couch and sat down on the arm of the chair next to Sam. Then Sam said, "Lilliana seems to have thing for guns."

Lilliana leaned over Sam to grab her beer that she left on the coffee table, which made her hair fall to the side and Sam, kissed her back. Lilliana shivered a little and said, "We have company that is not very respectful." As a smile grew on her face.

Sam chuckled and said, "Most wolves including my family, respect it when two mates are able to turn each other on. Which is why we don't have a problem with nudity or having sex in front of others, it's just natural to us. You will come to understand once the full moon comes and you become a werewolf."

"If I make it to the full moon." Lilliana said quietly and took a gulp of her beer.

"Yes well I was going to talk to my father later about that, but seeing as were all here anyway and have time to kill." Sam said.

"Talk to me about what Sam?" His father asked.

"Well we only mated yesterday just before dinner and this morning her wolf was already showing her presence. Have you ever heard of that?" Sam asked.

"In a human never but the first werewolf, father to us all, his mate was a witch and I have been told her wolf fully manifested after only five day's and it was a full week and a half before the full moon." Sam's father said.

"Have you ever met him? The first werewolf, that is?" Lilliana asked.

"Yes once long ago, but I haven't seen him since. By the way my name is Wayland and my wife's name is Sarah. I don't think Sam told you them earlier." Wayland said.

"Oh yes thank you, do you know if he is still alive?" Lilliana asked.

"No, but I think we would find out fast if he did die. You seem to be very interested in him, why do you ask?" Wayland said.

"Last night, I had a dream about his brother. The first vampire and well, I just think..." She paused, "Well if anyone could stop Farid it would be Hamid, right." Lilliana said.

"How do you know their names, Lilliana?" Sarah asked.

"Well a friend of mine, once knew Farid years ago and he told her the story of how they were made and then she told me." Lilliana said.

"A friend of yours? No human or werewolf could get close enough to him for that. I have heard his lust for blood is unstoppable. Was you friend a vampire?" Anna asked.

"At the time yes she was a vampire but she is no longer." Lilliana said.

"Oh so she's dead now, good thing she might have killed you." Sarah said.

"No she..." Lilliana started but Sam put his hand on her leg to stop her.

"Ericka is no longer a vampire because Lilliana turned her human again; she lives with us here and is with Eric. Turns out, Lilliana is a great descendant of hers. I met her when she was still a vampire and her only concern was and still is Lilliana's safety. She has no ill wards against werewolves and is not tied to Farid or any vampire in any way. She told us the last time she killed was only to protect Lilliana and before that she hadn't killed anyone in over five hundred years. She had searched her whole life for a way to become human again, the key and Lilliana were the way to do it, though I don't think she knew that at the time." Sam said and then looked at Lilliana reassuringly.

Lilliana and Sam then looked at his family members, who all had a look of shock on their faces. "Oh and yes the pack knows all of that and that there are ten more witches staying here with us. And also Ericka was part angel before she died so when she was turned back human she is now one again. I think her and Eric have already mated as well so soon she will be werewolf right Lilliana." Sam said.

"Yes she and Eric mated last night, I believe, so on the next full moon she will be a wolf. That is unless her wolf manifest early like mine apparently will." Lilliana said and smiled. Sam's family was still in shock. "Oh and did you tell them about my son?" Lilliana asked Sam.

"No I hadn't quite got to that yet." Sam said.

"My son was kidnapped by humans and when Sam's men find him again. We will be the ones to save him. Right after I rip out the man's throat who took him." Lilliana said and then looked at Sam and said, "You know it's nice to be able to unburden myself of all our craziness." And then she smiled.

Sam smiled back at her and said, "Yes it is nice. Would you mind handing me another beer?"

Lilliana stood up and walked over to the bar again and pulled out two beers and then said, "Anyone else?"

She then heard them all say at once, "Yes."

She grabbed two more beers and walked over to Sam and handed him one, she then threw one to Wayland and Glen. They both caught them and then Lilliana asked, "Glen how's that eye of yours doing?" She then set down her beer on a side table and took Sarah and Anna's wine glasses and refilled them.

"It's...great I can see perfectly now, Thank you." Glen said stumbling over his words a little.

Lilliana handed Sarah and Anna their wine glasses back, now filled and grabbed her beer. She then said, "Look I know it's a lot to take in but our pack has accepted us with all of that and we couldn't be happier. Please don't think bad of me or my friends for what may have happened in the past. It's now that matters and if you can't accept that well, you know how to get home I assume." She then leaned down and kissed Sam.

Then they heard Anna speak, "Ok, obviously you all have been through a lot and who doesn't have some craziness going on in their lives right. Some more extreme than others but still, I thank you, for being honest with us when you could have easily lied and we wouldn't have known the difference. You have earned my respect and that is not very easy to do." Anna said and then they watched as the rest agreed and nodded their heads.

Bloodwoman
Bloodwoman
192 Followers