Setting Moon Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bloodwoman
Bloodwoman
192 Followers

Aria stood and walked over to Fin and spoke to him quietly for a moment before turning back towards Sam. "It would be my honor to help the pack and Lilliana."

Trisha suddenly came to the realization that the most powerful witch was the one about to be attacked; Lilliana was the only one who could save them from the darkness ahead. Suddenly she stood, "It would be my honor as well. I am the stronger when it comes to teleportation, no offence Aria so I feel it would be best if I came with you to the Solace Den and Aria took the child. If that's alright with you that is?" Trish said suddenly realizing she just threw around a semi order in front of the man who would be her Alpha and quickly she sat back down.

"That sounds good to me unless Aria has any qualms about it." He looked at Aria now and she shook her head no. "Alright then, Ericka, go speak with all the witches and find out what you can about what we talked about." Sam said as more of an order then something she expected a please with. She stood and motioned for Aria and Trisha to follow her out, once they were gone Sam looked at his watch, "We have about fifteen minutes left, can either of you think of anything we missed or anything we can do better?" Sam asked as he tapped his watch in time with it.

"No I think we're good. Eric, how about you?" Fin said.

"No I think this is a good plan." Eric said.

"Good make sure everyone involved except Lilliana is gathering in the large council room. She doesn't need to know about this she will only say it's a bad idea and beg me not to fearing for my life. But I will not stand by and do nothing; you both know it isn't in my nature to roll over and wait to die or in this case for my mate to. My only regret will be not being able to avoid this in the first place." Sam said frustrated and slammed his hand down on the desk as he got up from his seat. "Meet me in the council room I'm going to see what Ericka found out and see if we can't do more." He said and walked out of his office.

Fin and Eric stood in shock for a moment before looking at each other. "I can honestly say I have never seen him like this." Eric said.

"He's fighting a losing battle with himself, wanting to protect his mate and respect her decision at the same time must be rough I hope I never have to make that decision myself." Fin said and walked towards the door.

"You know if he sees her the way he described, his wolf will take over and he will throw the plan right out the window. We need to make sure we can control him when the time comes." Eric said.

"We are both strong wolves together I think we can hold him back at least long enough to get his priorities in check. It will work out in the end." Fin said and walked out of the Alpha's office with Eric just behind him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sam walked up behind Ericka as she talked with the witches. They had convened in Fin's room since Aria had apparently been spending her nights there and his room was much larger than the ones in the singles hall.

Ericka slightly turned her head to acknowledge Sam's presence and then began talking. "Just in time I just finished telling the girls the situation, they were just talking it over to see if they could think of a way to help."

A moment later the women focused their attention back to Ericka and onto Sam. "Ok we have a spell that could counter the effects but it I think it would take too long to accomplish." Jenny said.

"But I think there may be another way." Said a girl from the back of the group.

"Please step forward and tell us your name." Sam said in a gentle voice.

She stepped to the front and said, "My name is Verra, I think that love could break the spell."

"How so?" Ericka asked brushing some hair off of her shoulder.

"Well with the witch that became the first werewolf's mate. When they met the people had cut her hair and she was no longer able to remember or use her magic until," She paused, "She made love to Hamid for the first time correct. I think this would be similar. I don't know how you would achieve it but it could be possible. The only reason I would think it hasn't worked already is because it hasn't taken full effect yet, she would have to receive your love after her power is completely taken from her." Verra said.

"That sounds like an idea but we have to figure out how to accomplish it, how long would it take for you to finish the spell and would you have to be near her to use it?" Ericka asked.

"It will take two days to get done and no we don't have to be near her to use it we can get it done here and send it her way before the enemy knows what hit them." Jenny said confidently.

"Good get started on it right away, Aria and Trisha we will be needing your presence at the meeting which we are due to be there right about now." Sam said and headed for the door. "Take whatever space and supplies you need to get it done." He said as he walked into the hall, Ericka, Aria and Trisha follow shortly behind him. When they walked into the large council room at least a hundred and fifty men stood around waiting for the Alpha and the meeting to start. Sam walked over to the end of the large wooden table and pushed the chair there out of the way. He then looked up as all his men they were ready to fight, ready to die just so his mate and their families will be safe.

He then spoke loudly so everyone in the large room could hear, "I am not going to sugar coat the situation. If we go through with this plan we may end up in the middle of a war, but make no mistake we did not start this but we will finish it." The troops cheered and once they quieted down Sam began talking. "Lilliana and I and security team one will be coming with us to the warehouse, we are to kill anyone we find but do now engage Farid. He is more powerful than any of us and I don't want to see anyone get killed out of stupidity. Once I have her son Aria is going to bring him back here and then we will head up to the Adam Solace Den. The men who don't accompany us to the city will immediately leave to follow the men Fin sent there last night. No one is to engage any enemy no matter the circumstance except if they discover us then silence them quickly and pray no one misses the bastard. Once myself and the rest of us get on site we wait for word from the witches, who will be staying here, for when Lilliana's magic will be restored or I order otherwise. Ericka has been in his Den before and has agreed to give us some insight on the layout of the building and where we will most likely find Lilliana." He then moved aside and let Ericka take the floor but stopped her for a moment and said, "Once we enter to Solace Den do not attack Farid unless unavoidable and leave Adam Solace to me. Also not a word of this leaks to Lilliana." All of the people then stared at Sam wide eyed and their mouths dropped.

"A little too late for that for that I think." Lilliana said moving away from the door.

"How long have you been standing there?" Sam asked in shock.

"I walked in just behind Ericka and waited for the information." Lilliana said walking to stand at his side. He looked at her now she wore her brown military boots with gun holster and it was loaded. She wore blue jeans with a holster on each hip with appropriate guns in them and a small bag attached to her hip which he assumed was filled with clips pre filled. She also wore and regular short sleeved black V-neck shirt and her hair was pulled back into a ponytail.

"How did you know?" Sam asked still a bit unsettled.

"I can see the future Sam did you really think the vision wouldn't change when you started making preparations to rescue me." Lilliana said with a bit of attitude.

"So then are you here to tell me to back off because that is not going to happen." Sam said smiling and crossing his arms across his chest.

"No I am not going to tell you to back off; I just need to make one change to the plan. Turns out everything that needs to happen will and I will only have to be there half the time originally expected. And I guess you already figured out that my magic will be bound which is why you have the witches working on a spell as we speak." Lilliana said knowingly.

"So then what's the change you want to make?" Ericka asked over her shoulder.

"I will not be kept in the dungeon like you would think. I will only be held there for a short period of time after I speak with Farid. Then I will be strapped to some kind harness in the very room of Adam Solace. I suggest someone bring some kind of heavy cutting tools to remove them from me. Because without the key it's pretty much useless to try and get them off. Or so it seems through my vision. Make sure that when you enter to room that he is there or that I have already freed myself otherwise he will run and hide and we will never be able to find him." She now looked at Fin, Eric and Ericka. "If I should die, disappear or disobey a direct order." Lilliana said the last bit with enfaces looking at Sam. "Then it will be the three of yours job to get Sam to leave. I will be home before you guys get back and I am counting on you to keep Sam in line."

She then heard Sam laugh and she looked in his direction. "You think anyone but you can keep me in line. If anyone but you was doing this I would have said no in a heartbeat and there would be no more discussing the issue."

"I love that you are strong, intelligent Alpha but sometimes I think you can become thick headed especially when it comes to me. If I say leave it is for the best." Lilliana said convincingly.

Sam then spoke, "Oh I am so screwed you are going to make a fine Alpha bitch when all this is over." Sam said as he ran a hand over his face, he knew he was defeated and there was no way out of it. "I have never lost a battle or argument with anyone, but you know just what to say to sway me."

"Yeah I know." Lilliana said smugly and leaned up to kiss Sam lightly. "Now back to the situation at hand, Ericka I believe you were about to go over the layout. I would like to know it myself so I know what's going on in case something unlikely changes."

Ericka then went about the layout of the place and specified how best to get in and what the weak spots were. She also said that there was a cliff less than a mile outside of Solaces room where they could look from and see what was going on. After she was done they all headed out of the room to lunch. At lunch Lilliana ate more than her fill and drank a beer or two. She then looked at Sam and said, "We have about an hour before the call, I was hoping to talk to you about some things before then." "Sure you want to take a walk, I'll grab us a couple of beers alright?" Sam said more then asked.

"Yeah that sounds great." Lilliana said and finished the one she had.

Sam had gotten up and walked to the kitchen when he came back he had two beers and held out his free hand to help Lilliana out of her chair. A minute or two later they were in the field behind the Den and were walking towards the river.

"Sam it may disturb you what I'm about to say and ask but I need to know." Lilliana said sounding worried.

"Tomorrow night they will strap me to that harness I was talking about. The harness is made of silver, what I need to know is how that feels and how my wolf will react to it?" Lilliana said with pain in her voice.

Sam growled in disapproval and then said, "The actual contact to your skin burns but how your wolf react to it well the last time I was silvered it felt like someone was holding me down but only part of me, like when in a fight and someone grabs your leg so you can't get up. It feels similar except you feel it all over and your wolf will howl its disapproval."

"Ok sounds simple enough, so there is something small that I wanted you to know so it doesn't bug you in a crucial moment. My hair will be brown instead of red when you come to get me. It's because red is the color my witch chose and since I won't have my magic my original genetics will take over. Look Sam," She said as she stopped walking and looked at him, "It's not the things that happen in the Solace Den that have me worried, it's what will happen after. There are fussy bits of a vision that I keep getting but I can't make any of it out. I know something is going to happen that will make you mad and then shortly after you will regret your decision. And then there is something else, something about Farid and the place where you proposed but I just don't know what it is or how to figure it out." Lilliana said sounding a bit desperate and then the wind picked up and gently blew her hair over her shoulders.

"Whatever it is I'm sure we'll figure it out ok, let's just deal with one thing at a time." Sam said moving closer to her.

Lilliana then took off her key necklace and handed it to him and then slowly took off her ring and handed them to him as well. Sam gave her a confused look before Lilliana said, "Solace will only take them and have them destroyed I don't want that. So I am leaving them with you so that doesn't happen." Sam took them and placed them in his pocket before he pulled her close and kissed her deeply.

"Is there anything else?" Sam asked.

"Only one, I need you to promise me that no matter what happens to me. That you will take care of Aiden as if he was your own." Lilliana said firmly.

"I already do, but nothing is going to happen to you, I will make sure of it." Sam said and smiled. He then leaned down and kissed her longingly, desperately trying to savor her and all that she was because he knew there was a chance that she would never come home again.

Suddenly the phone in his pocket rang and he hoped Lilliana hadn't heard it. But she had and dug it out of his pocket and handed it to him. He separated only slightly from Lilliana and said into the phone, "Graves report."

From the other end Lilliana heard mumbled voices and then Sam barked into the phone, "Find out where he went and call me back. We will be there soon." Sam then hung up the phone and dialed another number, "Fin, get the men out back now we are leaving." He said and then hung up the phone. "Did you forget anything?" Sam then asked Lilliana.

"Um, no I don't think so except my jacket but then I think someone will bring one for me so no need. I do want something first though." Lilliana said and Sam looked at her confused.

"Oh and what's that?" Sam said.

"You said all I had to do was ask right?" Lilliana said smiling.

"Yes that is what I said." Sam said smiling again.

"Well," Lilliana said pressing her body against him, "I'm asking." Suddenly she felt Sam's love flow into her and try to take over her soul. Then she returned the favor in kind sharing her love with him. They stood wobbly for a moment before kissing desperately.

Then Sam heard someone running towards them and separated his lips from hers. He looked over to see one of his betas panting next to him. "What is it Jason?" Sam Barked.

"The men are coming sir but they were wondering how we are getting there." Jason said bowing to the Alpha.

"I already have cars waiting for us near the warehouse and as for how we are getting there we have three witches that can take us there. Now tell them to get there asses in gear and get out here." Sam barked again he then turned to look into Lilliana's eyes and smiled at the look of happiness there.

"Sam the next time I ask, I won't have the strength to explain why. And even now I don't know why I will ask but when I do..." Lilliana said and then was cut off by Sam.

"I won't let you down, my love that is the last thing in the world I would want to do." Sam said rubbing her arms. He then looked over and saw the men walking out of the back door of the Den, Ericka and Fin walked with them, he had sent Eric with the men heading to the mountains. There stood sixteen people in all without Sam and Lilliana included. Once they reached where they were the phone rang in Sam's pocket again. "Great timing." He said and flipped open his phone. "Report and address." Sam said into the device a moment later he hung up.

"Ok we have and address everyone hold onto each other." Lilliana said. She then watched as they formed a circle and held hands. Lilliana prodded Sam's mind to find out where they were going and then tried to bring them there but found herself a bit short on the ability. She then looked at Aria and Trisha and nodded her head and they fed their combined power through the group and then suddenly they were standing in front of the warehouse with an SUV on one side Sam quickly turned and knocked on the window, the two men inside stunned at the sudden appearance of their Alpha. They both got out of the vehicle and moved to stand in front of him and bowed low.

"My Alpha we didn't expect to see you so soon. Excuse us for asking but how did you get here so fast, weren't you just at the Den." One of the men asked, Lilliana would soon learn his name was Chris.

"Men I would like to meet my mate, Lilliana." He said pulling her close. "Lilliana this is Chris and Greg they are my best hunters."

"Nice to meet you." She paused and thought like an Alpha should. "Now where is the target?" She asked standing up straight.

"He's in the warehouse just ahead but unfortunately we did not see the boy with him." Greg said.

"It's fine I know where my son is. Ericka will fill you both in on what is going on and I don't want to hear any argument's after. Am I clear?" Lilliana said with an authoritative tone in her voice. Sam looked at her proudly, she knew how to take charge of the situation when needed and that made him gleam with respect for his woman.

Ericka walked over to the men and started filling them in as Sam and Lilliana walked over to the other men. "We need a base for our actions. What's the plan boss?" Fin asked.

"Well they are already waiting for us but that doesn't mean we have to lose the element of surprise. I think the best way in is through our beautiful new friends." Sam said looking at Aria and Trisha, who now looked surprised.

Then Aria stiffened her face and said, "Anything we can do to help, sir."

Sam then looked at Trisha and she nodded her head. "Good, I have come to understand that you each have different types of magic, I would ask what they are." He asked.

Aria answered for them both, "Mine is fire like Lilliana and Trisha can use fire but her own is wind. We are very practiced at using them in combat and I feel we can at least protect ourselves."

"Good then I don't have to worry about you. Now this is what I'm thinking, they are expecting Lilliana. But they aren't expecting the rest of us, I say Lilliana walks right through the front door and then she will signal me when she finds the men. They won't hurt her because they want her alive. When she does Aria and Trisha one of you will take eight and the other will take seven men and we will surface around the enemy and crush them. Now in order for us to get the result we need, if anyone sees Farid get away from his as fast as you can there is no need for anyone to die by his hand if we can avoid it." Sam ordered.

"Yes sir." Came from all the men.

"Are we ready then?" Lilliana asked moving to stand in front of Sam.

"Anytime you are." Sam said.

'Kiss me.' Lilliana said to Sam through the link. Sam then leaned down and kissed her deeply trying to show her how much he would miss her and how much he missed her already.

When they separated after several long moments, Lilliana look up into his eyes and said, "I love you. Oh and try to contain your wolf the next time you see me, stick to the plan. I will be fine I promise."

"I love you too." He said smiling and gently brushed his lips against hers before she had to leave him. Sam then watched as Lilliana walk towards the warehouse in question both of her hands already on her guns as they swayed on her thighs. When she got close she drew them and held them defensively as she looked around for the enemy. It made her a bit nervous not being able to use her magic but she had learned how to use a gun and pretty well if she said so herself. She knew Sam was worried for her too but she put on a brave face so he wouldn't worry as much. She braced herself for what was to come because since her vision had changed she didn't know if this would too.

Bloodwoman
Bloodwoman
192 Followers