Setting Moon Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bloodwoman
Bloodwoman
192 Followers

He kissed her back for a moment before moving to lie on the bed; she lay down next to him and draped her warm body over his. The feeling of contentment consuming both of their bodies as they drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sam spoke with his guards for a moment about their new guests and then went to his bedroom. Lilliana was peacefully sleeping as he walked over to the bed; he removed his clothes and climbed in next to her pulling her close. He desperately wanted to talk to her; he wanted to show her how much he missed her, how much he loved her. But for now he was happy she was home and in his arms. He opened up his mind and sent her all his love hoping it would seep into her dreams and make her forget about the last couple of days.

"Sam." She breathed, "I love you too." She said with a smile not opening her eyes.

"I didn't mean to wake you." Sam said as he brushed some hair from her face.

"It was a very nice way to wake up." Lilliana said and kissed him tenderly.

"I wanted to be strong for you, but all I could think about was what you were going through. I missed you so much." Sam said the pain showing through in his voice.

She buried her head in his chest and said sadly, "You and Aiden are all that kept me going, all that kept me sane. The things that they...I never want to be separated from you again."

He felt her tears splash against his chest as he held her close "Is there anything I can do?" Sam spoke as though the words had been ripped from his soul.

"Yes, you can stay here with me and show me the love I have missed so much." Lilliana said almost more of a question than a statement. Sam just nodded his head and kissed her desperately.

Bloodwoman
Bloodwoman
192 Followers