Setting Moon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bloodwoman
Bloodwoman
192 Followers

She woke, thrusting herself upward fearing she was still locked in that cell, but then screamed as her whole body throbbed and seared in pain. Quickly she laid back down, as she saw nurses and doctors rush in to make sure she was ok. Her vision blurred from tears that swelled there as pain surged through her body. She wiped at her eyes to clear her vision, there was a doctor standing next to her and after he checked her wounds, he stole her attention as she heard his gentle voice "Seems like you popped a couple of stitches, were going to have to put a couple new ones in, but how are you feeling?"

The pain had died down a bit. "I feel.....like I got ran over by a truck. How bad is it? What did I need stiches for?" She said looking down at herself curiously.

He was putting the new stiches in and she cringed as he pressed down on her stomach. "You had some internal bleeding, but we rushed you into surgery and were able to stop the bleeding. You have a lot of internal and external bruising and had a concussion, but tests show that your brain activity is back to normal and you should recover with minimal nerve damage. But for now you will need plenty of rest." He went to turn for the door, but stopped, turning slightly to look back at Lilliana, "Oh and the police are here to take your statement, but I think you should get some rest so I will tell them to come back later."

"Thank you.", was all she could say as the doctor left and a nurse came in carrying a tray of food. "Oh, thank you, I'm starving; do you know how long I was out?" The nurse looked at Lilliana as if she was confused; Lilliana guessed that she was thinking that was something the doctor should have told her. But she smiled "You were out for about five days including the surgery. I was worried that you weren't going to wake up, you know with that big bruise on the back of your head, but the doctor says your fine now, so nothing to worry about." She was a vibrant young girl with a bounce in her step.

Lilliana was confused as she reached up to feel the back of her head and got an instant headache just from barely touching it, going back to her plate of chicken, mashed potatoes and corn, she just couldn't remember getting hit on the head, but she was in so much pain she couldn't remember everything, right. She gobbled up her food as the nurse watched contently, making sure she ate all of it. When she was done the nurse took the tray and disappeared out of the room, so that she could sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two days later, she awoke around one in the morning because of the pain, she'd had another nightmare about that cold dark cell and the rape and torture that happened there, but she couldn't remember being raped so maybe it was just her own imagination toying with her. She was starting to get used to them so this time she didn't jolt out of bed as she woke. Thankfully, she didn't want to rip any more stiches out. She was looking around her bed for the call button just when a nurse walked in.

"Oh, hi and how are we doing?" called from the nurse as she walked towards the right side of Lilliana's bed. She was an older woman who looked like she had worked the night shift for way to long.

"Better I guess but I'm in a bit of pain right now, is there anything you can do for that?" She was trying to sit up more in bed but the shooting pain in her right side stopped her. She wasn't a big fan of pills but if there was a time to take them it was now.

"Um yes, just give me a second, I'll be right back." The nurse quickly left the room and just as quickly was back at her side. "Now this shouldn't make you sleepy so if it does you just press the button for me, ok." She said in a very enthusiastic voice handing her some pills and water. Then she quickly left the room.

Moments later Lilliana was feeling better and was able to move just enough to reach her chart sitting at the end of the bed. She was very curious to see exactly what was wrong with her. As she flipped through the pages she found a report about her physical they had done after dealing with any major damages.

It read: Multiple concussions, three broken ribs, and three fractured ribs, two broken toes and abrasions to the legs, arms, back, abdomen, chest, and back of the head, slight burns on the right and left hands. And multiple cuts, scrapes and bruising found when using the rape kit. Also what seem to be bite marks on the neck from what seems to have been a large dog of some sort?

'What..., ok so I was raped, but bite marks, had the wolves bit me, I just don't see how or why they would, could...." She was so confused she couldn't even finish the thought. She put it aside and was skimming over the rest of the material when she noticed a woman with blond hair in a business suit staring at her through the window, the woman quickly turned on her heels and walked away. She hadn't recognized the woman "Why would she be staring at me?" she said out loud to no one but herself.

She started to look for the remote to the TV, but was interrupted by the nurse entering the room again, asking "Do you feel well enough to talk to the police now?"

"Yes, of course, please send them in." the nurse left sending the cops in to take Lilliana's statement. She noticed as soon as they entered that something felt familiar about them but she just couldn't place it.

"So where do you want to start?" Lilliana said as the cops walked over to the bed one standing on each side. 'This is weird, why aren't they saying anything?' she thought as they looked her over.

After a moment, from the cop on the left came "Well miss, how about we start with, how you got out of that cell?"

"Well I just got lucky I guess, but wait how did you know about that you're the first ones I'm telling it to?" suddenly goose bumps were up her arms and down her back.

"Well, when you first came in you were mumbling about it while they fixed you up in the ER." Came from the cop on the right. That sounded reasonable but she felt like she couldn't trust them, like they were making it up as they went along.

From the cop on the left came "Yeah you were talking about the cell, and being drugged and raped." 'Wait I just found out about the rape even in that state I wouldn't have been talking about it, shit.' She was then certain that they were from that prison/factory that she had escaped from, just come to find out what she knows and probably kill her after just to make sure.

She reached for the call button but felt her wrist being crushed under the strength of a big hand. She then remembered why they were familiar, these were the two who grabbed her from her jeep and brought her to that prison. She tried to remove her hand from his grip, but he was just too strong, and if he gripped any tighter she just knew he would break her wrist. She relaxed it as to not cause herself any more pain, but as soon as she did she felt the other man hitting her in the stomach, she screamed as the old pain melded with the new making it all the worse.

"You know I can't tell you how much we enjoyed beating and raping you while you were all drugged up." Came from the man who had punched her in the gut, he was the one she had head butt just before he whipped her. The other man being the one she elbowed in the face as they were trying to take her. She couldn't breathe as she felt blood dripping down her side; he had a knife and had cut her right above her right breast, he leaned down to lap at the blood with a tongue that seemed way to long for a human but then he wasn't human they were werewolves. He then threw her covers, pulled up her gown and started slicing at her legs laughing all the while, then moved up towards her center spreading her legs with strength that she couldn't muster. Soon she felt the cold metal right above her clit.

"It's just too bad they sent us to kill you, but we figured we would have some fun first." From the right and then from the left came, "If that's alright with you?" He laughed and she knew she had to do something but she was losing blood fast and felt too weak. She tried to grab at him, tried to fight, but then felt the sharp knife plunge deep into the thigh of her left leg. She screamed but no one came, she knew she was going to die she pleaded to them "Stop, please, stop." But they ignored her quiet plea. Tears fell down her face as she awaited her death and whatever else they had planned.

Suddenly someone entered the room, but she couldn't see them through the tears swelling in her eyes. She was released from the men's grasp, just as she heard one blood curdling scream and then another. She was fading fast as a man ran to her side all she could hear was "Its ok you're safe now, with me. I'm going to get some help....Wait, stay with me; you can't go I've only just found you."

Bloodwoman
Bloodwoman
192 Followers
12