Setting Myself Up

Story Info
How I set myself for my fetish...
3.1k words
4.11
52.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scotsdude
Scotsdude
134 Followers

This is not a true story – but I'm hoping it will be soon! See my website to learn more.

I sighed after a long night. Thankfully the plane was on time and my hire car was decent enough. Looking around the room, I couldn't help but think the Campanile was dingy, but served a purpose. This is where, I hoped, it would happen.

I dropped my bags on the floor, unpacked my laptop, and logged in to my website and the networks where I had "advertised" my fetish. It took me a couple of minutes to type in my room number, then shut the thing down, and put it away.

Next I took a shower, making sure to shave as close as possible. Then I pulled out my pink basque corset and slipped it on. Following that, I put on my stockings and clipped the suspenders from the corset to them. Over that I slipped my pink satin with white lace trim bloomers, and pink satin camisole. After that it was just my fishnet fingerless gloves, blonde wig, and the little bit of make-up I had with me, and I would wait. It was already nearly 2am, I doubted anyone would come.

I was right, no-one came. I showered and got dressed for work, and left.

All day, I was nervous. If it wasn't for my job, I would spend the whole day in that room. I wondered if anyone would come that night. I wondered if my fetish would come true.

After work had finished, I decided I'd do a bit of shopping. I had a few hours to spare, so I thought I'd drive to Honour to buy some PVC clothing. I bought a PVC mini-dress there, so I was a very happy camper.

As I got back to the hotel, I noticed a man sitting in his car in the car-park. I looked over at him. He was young; maybe 22 or 23, thin, and looked nervous. I thought that must be someone waiting for me, but he'd have to wait a little longer.

I got into my room, showered, got dressed into my lingerie, as I did the night before, and waited. An hour later, I looked out of the window to see the car still there, but the driver gone. I must've been mistaken.

I decided that I needed to get out, I needed the thrill of being in drag at night. I put on the PVC mini-dress, then put a sweater and trousers over it, took the wig off, and left. Once in the car, I drove around for about an hour to find a lay-by. I eventually found one, off the main-road, hidden behind bushes, with plenty of cars nearby. I parked up, then slid off the trousers and sweater, put on the wig, a checked my make-up.

I waited.

In the lay-by, a couple of men were walking backwards and forwards, looking into the car. One saw me and stopped right next to my window. He grabbed his crotch through his jeans and rubbed himself roughly. I thought this was an excellent opportunity to get laid, but then it dawned on me...it's not my fetish. Maybe if I walked into the woods by the lay-by I would get my fetish, but I needed to have some control over it, and this way didn't provide me with that control.

I shook my head no, and he walked off, shrugging. 'Poor guy', I thought, 'maybe I should've given him a hand-job at least.' And just as I was thinking that, he got into another car, and I saw him chat to another guy before lowering his head. 'Ah well.'

I took off the wig and drove back to the hotel. In the car-park, I thought for a moment. No-one was around, and even so, I didn't know these people. I decided not to bother with the trousers and sweater. Instead, I put the wig on, bundled up my trousers and sweater, and ran to my room. The great thing about the Campanile, was it was a motel format – no lobby.

In the room, I took off the dress, and put the lingerie back on. Just as I finished pulling down the camisole, there came a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"A friend..." Came the reply. And so it began. He had to have been waiting for me.

I opened the door, and there stood the young man. He saw me in the pink satin and smiled. I could see he wanted to say, "can I come in?" but it then dawned on him that was not the plan.

He pushed inside without telling me his name, pushing me as he moved, and pushing the door shut. He continued pushing me and said, "get inside you fucking bitch!" He spat on my face and slapped it, making my cheek tingle with pain. "Fucking move it you slut!"

He grabbed me by the arms and threw me on the bed hard, then straddled me and slapped my cheeks again, repeatedly. Not so hard to bruise me, but hard enough to sting. He then grabbed me hard by arm and spun me around. With my bottom up, he slammed his hand down on my ass as hard as he could, one after another. I begged him to stop, that it was too much, but he ignored me, telling me to "shut the fuck up!"

"Stand up! Let me look at you." He order.

I did as I was told. I turned around for him, and then when I was facing him, he grabbed my cock and balls through the satin, squeezing them tight. "Call these balls? Fucking peas! And this must be your useless clit!" He said. He pulled my back down on the bed, then slapped my balls three times, bringing tears to my eyes.

Then he pulled his pants off and put a condom over his erect cock. Grabbing me by the neck hard, he pushed my mouth over the massive cock, pushing down hard. I felt the cock enter my throat and I began to choke. He held my held there, listening to me struggle to breathe, then letting my head up a second, only to plunge down again. He did this for close to 10 minutes, until he threw me back and slapped my face a few times again, then he punched me in the stomach – not overly hard, just to get my attention.

He pulled my bloomers off me, revealing my rock hard cock, which he spat on, then slapped hard. He then reached under my camisole and into the lace trimmed cups of my corset and twisted my nipples hard.

Next my legs were lifted over his shoulders and he put plenty of lube on my anus and his cock, then pressed forward, not caring about my comfort, only his pleasure. He was careful getting the head in, but after that he slammed in and out of me like a jackhammer. I moaned with pleasure as this beast pounded in and out of me, occasionally slapping my face and chest.

He didn't last long. Too turned on I suppose, but I felt the cum jump into the condom and sighed. It felt great.

At that moment, the man got a sense that he didn't fulfil me. "You didn't cum. I'll wank you off if you like?"

"No, no. I don't want to cum just yet." I told him. I knew if I came then I would lose interest in the game.

"Oh, well, I'm gonna need to go, but will you be around tomorrow."

"Sorry, I'm down in Stansted tomorrow, but I'm back in Coventry after that, staying in the Hilton."

"Can't that night. Shit. Well, maybe I'll come back later tonight?"

"Sure. If I'm asleep just wake me up."

"Cool."

With that he left.

I cleaned up, then put the lingerie back on, and went on the internet. I wasn't on more than half an hour, when someone else came knocking.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"A friend."

I opened the door and there was a big man with shaved grey hair. He was maybe 55-60. He knew exactly why he was there and came prepared. He pushed me inside, slamming the door behind him, and put a plastic hood over my head. I couldn't see and I couldn't breathe – my cock went rock hard.

He man-handled me over to the bed, but pushed me to the floor instead. I felt his foot kick my leg, and then it kick my balls, making me take the foetal position. Air came in through the bottom of the bag, but not much – he didn't take it off me.

I heard the snap of a latex glove being put on. He lifted me over the bed and pulled down my knickers, then slapped my ass hard. The next thing I knew, he was unplugging something. Then I felt the whip of a cable on my ass, making me scream.

"No! That's too much. Stop." I screamed. It really was too much for me.

"Shut the fuck up! I say when to stop. I'm doing what I like to you, there are no stop words with me!" And he whipped me nine more time, bringing me to tears.

He began rubbing plenty of lube in and around my anus. I felt a finger enter me, then another and they both played with my anus for a few minutes before another one entered, then another, stretching my ass. I screamed into the duvet at the intrusion, but he continued anyway, trying to push in. He used his other hand to try to stretch my anus and tried to force his hand in. It wouldn't go, making me scream. More lube, more force, and more screaming, and he was in. I felt my ass close around the wrist as he made a fist in my ass. He started to fuck me with it when there was a knock on the door.

"Who's that?" He asked me.

"Dunno. Another friend." I told him.

"Get on your hands and knees." With the fist still up my ass, I crawled over to the door.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"A friend." The gruff voice said.

The man who was fisting me opened the door. "Wanna join in?"

The fat man on the other side smiled. "Definitely!"

Once the door was shut, the fat man began stripping. His cock was already getting hard as he saw me, and he put on a condom, then rammed his cock into my mouth. As the other man fucked me with his fist, the fat man fucked my mouth.

Then the hand came out, only to be replaced by a condom covered cock. The first man rammed in and out of my stretched boy-cunt as the fat man slammed in and out of my mouth. Then the fat man suggested they change over.

The man who was in my ass put on a clean condom then began raping my mouth, as the fat man fucked me.

"Ah, I'm getting so close." The fat man moaned.

"I've got an incentive for you." The other man said, grabbing the hood and pulling it over my head tight, then he punched me in the stomach, knocking all the wind out of me. It was then I realised I now had no air. "As soon as you cum, I'll pull the bag off."

"Oh yeah!" The fat man said, slamming in and out of me, as I gasped for the air that wasn't coming. I struggled to get up, but the other man just punched me in the stomach again, telling me to behave. I thought I was going to die when I finally felt the fat man's cock judder. "OH I'M FUCKING CUMMING!" He screamed.

As soon as the fat man finish cumming, the hood came off and I gasped for air. "Fuck!" I screamed.

"Breathe as much as you can cunt! Now it's my turn! Who knows, I think you'll die."

"Fuck yeah." The fat man moaned, pulling the condom off and rubbing his soft cock on my face. "Kiss my cock." He said.

"Condom first." I told him.

"Just fucking kiss it." I kissed the cock lightly, then he slapped my face with it. Then he pulled the bag over my head, and held it tight around my neck. "Fucking do him."

"I don't think I can cum so quick. Think he'll survive?"

"Doubt it." The fat man laughed.

I felt the cock slam in and out of me, and for the first time I was scared, but also so turned on. Nearly a minute went by, but it felt like an hour, then they must've signalled each other because the fat man pulled the bag off me. I gasped and coughed.

"Oops, shit, I slipped." He said, slipping the bag back over my head and choking me at the same time. I felt him get tighter around my neck as the man fucking me got faster, until suddenly he moaned and shot into the condom. The fat man released me. Then the pulled me into the bathroom and told me to strip. I did, and they pulled me into the bath, then pissed on me all over.

As they got out, they told me to clean up and get dressed again.

I showered and did as they asked, and when I got back inside I found them waiting for me.

"Wanna put that dress on and come have a beer in the bar?" One of them asked.

"I don't know if I can." I told them."

"It's not a request." They said.

I put the PVC dress on, and did my make-up, then joined them in the semi-empty bar, where the Polish waitress gave a sneer.

"Ignore them. You look great." The fat man said. "I'm Mike by the way." He said to me.

"Jim." Said the other. "Did you really think we would kill you?"

"No, I don't think so."

"It's all part of the game. But later, who knows. Maybe the beer will get to us."

"So you're staying then?" I asked, hopefully.

"Oh yeah. We're gonna fuck you till check-out time." They said, loud enough for the waitress to hear.

We drank up and headed back to the room, where Mike grabbed me and kissed me deeply. I felt Jim come up behind me and lift my skirt, massaging my ass. I felt his lips on my neck, and seconds later I felt his condom covered cock pushing on my asshole. I moaned as his stiff hard cock pushed in me. Mike's hand snaked over my cock and pumped it as he kissed me. Then he slinked down my body and took my cock into his mouth, sucking it hard.

I shifted forwards and backwards as my cock shoved into Mike's mouth and Jim's cock slammed into my ass. Then Mike pulled off my cock and they repositioned me on the bed on all fours. Mike presented his cock at my mouth and told me to kiss it again. I kissed it a little, feeling Jim slamming in and out of my ass fast. I opened my mouth and felt Mike's cock enter my mouth, sucking on the semi-hard cock until it got hard. He pulled out and put on a condom, then pushed his cock back into my mouth and then down my throat, choking me. He held it there as long as he could, then pulled out of me, giving me a few seconds to breathe again, then pushing all the way back in again.

Jim seemed to have found his pace and was fucking me in a good flow. I just couldn't understand how he could last so long.

They began to see-saw on me, fucking both my holes. I was loving the feeling of being so full; I craved it so much.

They came much later, and we had a rest, watching a bit of telly and chatting. Then Mike started to rub his cock again. I leaned down and gently rubbed the soft cock, then I opened my mouth and took it in, licking his cock and sucking in his large balls. His cock got hard within seconds and I continued to blow him. Then he put on a condom and aligned himself up with my ass, which Jim had been lubricating.

With an "ohhhh" out of my mouth, Mike plunged his cock into my used ass. Jim presented his cock to my mouth and I took it in, blowing it lovingly, licking his hairy bollocks. As I bobbed up and down on the cock, I was preying he would put a condom on before he came. But he didn't cum in my mouth; instead he pulled out and wanked over my face, covering me in his lovely warm cum.

We fell asleep together after that, with them cuddling up to me in my lingerie. Sometime around 5am, they must have woken up and made an agreement. The gag was pushed into my mouth and the bag was put on my head. I felt a hand enter my ass and fist me again, and another hand around my cock, then I felt two hands around my throat, choking me. I began to panic as I was wanked and choked.

I started to feel faint. I couldn't breathe and honestly thought that it was the end of me. One hand came off my throat and punched me hard in the gut. I came hard and almost passed out, as the hood was pulled off and the gag pulled out.

"We remembered you hadn't cum." Jim told me, smiling.

I smiled back at them, realising Mike still had his fist up my ass. We collapsed on the bed again, Mike's fist still up my ass, and they fell asleep. I was left feeling in pain and horny again. I snuggled up to Jim and took his nipple in my mouth. His hand rested on my head and I fell asleep.

When I woke up, Mike was in the shower. Jim pulled his fist out of my ass and then replaced it with his condom covered cock.

"Not tight anymore." He told me.

I moaned. "Oh fuck me! Fuck me hard."

Mike got out of the shower and presented his naked cock to my mouth and I blew him. I broke my rule and let him cum in my mouth, but remembered to spit it out.

I promised to meet them when I would be back in Coventry in a couple of days. We all kissed, and they left. Shutting the door I grinned. What a night!

Scotsdude
Scotsdude
134 Followers